PDA

View Full Version : The Tribe of Fallen stars

Pages : [1] 2

judas
December 4th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Here you are with nothing to believe in, how do you survive?
Welcome to the clan of Fallen stars. Why is it called that? Well because these cats gave up all hope to the tribe of endless hunting. Wait, let me start at the beginning...
Once there was a Tribe that Only believed in the Tribe of endless hunting. Together they were strong until the three deaths came... The first, a great sickness, cats threw up all they ate and After they couldn't eat in fear the would do it again, the starved. The Second, a mighty earth quake, making the land split in two, most of the cats died. And the last, a two mountain lions. They found a way into camp. The cats gave up, but then a hero camp, braver then the others. He slayed the to Mountain Lions. And said that the cats would come with him, and stop believing in the tribe of endless hunting. They had abandoned them, so they left, not knowing what would happen next. They cats found a new part of the Mountains, with a water fall guarding the entrance of they camp. Three large tunnels, two small of a Lion to come through, were there. So they made a camp in the one to the right. They walked in it, and one the other side, a bunch of caves were there. Each cave had a job, the one on the far right corner was the Cave guard den, Prey hunters sat on the opposite wall, the Healer (Leader) was next to the Cave guards and the to-bes' nest was next to the prey hunters. Then the Elders sat on the right side and the nursery was on the left side Got it? Good

Tribe rules
Healers can have mates
The healers son becomes leader, if the Healer doesn't think its right, then he may pick another.
Each cat must do there job or they don't eat
NO worshiping the tribe of endless hunting
The tribes mate is his world she is to be worshiped

After long Moons the cats are settled, a few leaders go by and the tribe is stronger. There is news, the Leader had a son! Lets just hope he can do the job the endless hunting gave him...

Roles open:
Healer: Hawk That Flies At Dawn (hawk) (Snakekit)
Healer's mate:Holly that picks the skin (holly) (Holly)
Prey hunters:Wind That Chills Bone (Wind) (Joyy) // Feather That Drifts (Feather) (Joyy)
Cave guards: Howl of the Mighty Wolf (Howl) (Shadomaru) // Dusk of Falling Days[Dusk] (/~MaNg|3 ) // Shade That Creeps Through Light (Shade) (Shadow)
Kit Mother: Dawn that burst through clouds (Dawn) (Snakekit) (Also old Prey hunter)
To-be:
Elders:

Form~
Name:
Personalty:
Other:
__________________________________________________ _____________
My Form~
Name: Owl that flies in the clouds
Looks: He's based off of my kitty <3 (https://yt3.ggpht.com/-cNS4JmhjnWI/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/C_Psb_ahLHg/s100-c-k-no-mo-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg)
Personalty: Suborn, but gets the job done. He loves to ask questions and here stories about the clan. And loves his father <3
Other: Moo

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Name: Howl of the Mighty Wolf (Howl)
Looks:Dark grey fur with amber eyes.
Personalty: He always works hard to the point that he sometimes forgets to eat or sleep. He will always throw his life for the Tribe and nothing any cat says could get him to change.
Other: open for a mate

judas
December 4th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Name: Howl of the Mighty Wolf (Howl)
Looks:Dark grey fur with amber eyes.
Personalty: He always works hard to the point that he sometimes forgets to eat or sleep. He will always throw his life for the Tribe and nothing any cat says could get him to change.
Other: open for a mate
Accepted

. beachtide .
December 4th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Name: Dusk of Falling Days[Dusk]
Looks: Dusk (http://www.shubacoons.com/shubaphotos/shubajonesy.jpg)
Personalty: Hot-headed, sharp-tongued, forgetful, childish, loves kits, clumsy, and kind and gentle once you get to know
Other: You forgot to put in gender, so Dusk is tom/male, just so ya know ;)

Snake
December 4th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Name: Hawk That Flies At Dawn (hawk) // Dawn that burst through clouds (Dawn)
Looks: (welp i am on mobile so i will change it to a link later) Dark brown tabby tom with dark blue eyes. He has a scar on his shoulder, and half of his right ear. // light gray tabby she with blue eyes.
Rank: Healer? If not then prey hunter // kit mother (she is exspeting kits) what she did before kits is, cave or prey u pick
Personalty: He is a strong cat, but most cats forget he is strong when he acts nice. He can be very hot hedded, and he mostly stays away from others when he is mad. He loves kits and likes to play with them. When he is mad he mostly avoids kits though. If you offend him and he hears it he will start saying things without thinking. He makes fast retorts and the thing that makes him happy is his mate, and son. // Dawn is a very kind cat, it is hard to get her mad. She is can be very childish when away from her kits. She is also very shy and secretive.
Other: Hawk is male // Dawn is female

judas
December 4th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Name: Dusk of Falling Days[Dusk]
Looks: Dusk (http://www.shubacoons.com/shubaphotos/shubajonesy.jpg)
Personalty: Hot-headed, sharp-tongued, forgetful, childish, loves kits, clumsy, and kind and gentle once you get to know
Other: You forgot to put in gender, so Dusk is tom/male, just so ya know ;)
Name: Hawk That Flies At Dawn (hawk) // Dawn that burst through clouds (Dawn)
Looks: (welp i am on mobile so i will change it to a link later) Dark brown tabby tom with dark blue eyes. He has a scar on his shoulder, and half of his right ear. // light gray tabby she with blue eyes.
Rank: Healer? If not then prey hunter // kit mother (she is exspeting kits) what she did before kits is, cave or prey u pick
Personalty: He is a strong cat, but most cats forget he is strong when he acts nice. He can be very hot hedded, and he mostly stays away from others when he is mad. He loves kits and likes to play with them. When he is mad he mostly avoids kits though. If you offend him and he hears it he will start saying things without thinking. He makes fast retorts and the thing that makes him happy is his mate, and son. // Dawn is a very kind cat, it is hard to get her mad. She is can be very childish when away from her kits. She is also very shy and secretive.
Other: Hawk is male // Dawn is female
/~MaNg|3 Accepted for cave guard I don't think a forgetfull cat would be a good leader sorry ^^"
Snakekit You can have Healer both Accepted

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Can we start?

Shadow
December 4th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Name:Shade That Creeps Through Light (Shade)
Looks:white she-cat with black ear tips,tail tip,muzzle,and paws
Personally:strong,sarcastic,brave,smart,aggressive ,loving,can act like a kit,quick to attack,loyal
Other: love interest open,ask if interested

Jax
December 4th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Name: Wind That Chills Bone (Wind) // Feather That Drifts (Feather)
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ab/9b/82/ab9b8240a5baedf6fc1bfbb893cfa976.png (you have to zoom out on wind's picture) // https://66.media.tumblr.com/85ee271e90287512bac383fcc436cee3/tumblr_o80lchlBzu1tigrafo1_500.png
Personalty: TBRP'ed
Other: they're both males

Snake
December 4th, 2016, 05:07 PM
I agree with Shadomaru, can we start?

Caligo Everton
December 4th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Name: Holly that picks the skin (holly)
Looks: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/32194-Silver-tabby-kitten-standing-white-background.jpg (but full age,)
Personalty: she is determined and stubborn. She hates it when her tribe praises her but acts like she loves it for the tribes well being. She strongly believes that the tribe of endless hunting are determined to wipe them out. She is deeply in love with her mate and would do anything for him.
Other: nope.

judas
December 4th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Name:Shade That Creeps Through Light (Shade)
Looks:white she-cat with black ear tips,tail tip,muzzle,and paws
Personally:strong,sarcastic,brave,smart,aggressive ,loving,can act like a kit,quick to attack,loyal
Other: love interest open,ask if interested
Name: Wind That Chills Bone (Wind) // Feather That Drifts (Feather)
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ab/9b/82/ab9b8240a5baedf6fc1bfbb893cfa976.png (you have to zoom out on wind's picture) // https://66.media.tumblr.com/85ee271e90287512bac383fcc436cee3/tumblr_o80lchlBzu1tigrafo1_500.png
Personalty: TBRP'ed
Other: they're both males
I agree with Shadomaru, can we start?
Name: Holly that picks the skin (holly)
Looks: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/32194-Silver-tabby-kitten-standing-white-background.jpg (but full age,)
Personalty: she is determined and stubborn. She hates it when her tribe praises her but acts like she loves it for the tribes well being. She strongly believes that the tribe of endless hunting are determined to wipe them out. She is deeply in love with her mate and would do anything for him.
Other: nope.
All accepted I'll start))
The kit mewed, wiggling beside his new mother. It was cold all the sudden, but soon something warm touched him. He mewed again and shoved his face into it thing's fur. He began to nurse, curling up beside his mother. A storm came, luckily they had been under a roof. The small kit mewed again, moving closer to the warm thing. A Owl could be herd over head, the kit mewed as if he could here it.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Howl sat at the entrance of the cave guarding it and watching for anything dangerous.

Caligo Everton
December 4th, 2016, 06:15 PM
She looked at her kit its tiny face bringing her joy. "Hello little one." She whispered to the kit trying to comfort him. She curled around him to bring him warmth. "I love you." She whispered to him. She watched him for a while. He was so tiny and so precious.

judas
December 4th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Holly woke up with a start. She looked at hawk. She licked his muzzle then stood up. She walked outside her den and heard a kit mewling. She walked into the nursery to find the kit nursering. She looked at the kit its tiny face bringing her joy. "Hello little one." She whispered to the kit trying to comfort him.
(Om Holly? Your the Healer's mate so..It's your kit)

Caligo Everton
December 4th, 2016, 06:22 PM
(Om Holly? Your the Healer's mate so..It's your kit)
Lol oops fail. I'll edit it. XD x3))

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Howl looked around, nothing dangerous for now. He felt his stomach growl and ignored it.

Caligo Everton
December 4th, 2016, 06:26 PM
She looked at her kit its tiny face bringing her joy. "Hello little one." She whispered to the kit trying to comfort him. She curled around him to bring him warmth. "I love you." She whispered to him. She watched him for a while. He was so tiny and so precious.

(:3)

Shadow
December 4th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Shades ear twitches as she herd an owls call not far off and her tail twitched,it was raining outside the cave,she could hear it,over the pounding of the waterfall

Jax
December 4th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Wind and Feather were out, padding along the top of the snow as chilly wind blew over them. Shivering, Wind fluffed his fur up and shifted his piercing blue eyes over the landscape. Rocky, jagged cliffs jutted out all around them.

Sighing, Feather flicked his tail, "There's nothing here. Maybe, if we went further down the mountain-" "Outside of the territory? Our ears would be clawed off! We'll have more luck staying out here. We already have a small hawk and mouse," Wind huffed, watching his breath curl ahead of him.

judas
December 4th, 2016, 06:50 PM
The kit mewed again, making noise that sounded much like a purr. He pawed his mother's belly, his eyes closed shut.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Howl stood there, not daring to move. He promised he would guard his tribe with his life. And he would do this.

Shadow
December 4th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Shade yawned as she saw a gleam of light and her ears pricked,her night-shift in the entrance of the cave was over,now new cave-guards will take her place,and the tom next to her,whoms name she did not know,she got up and started to pad towards the cave-guard den

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Howl didn't move and didn't take his eyes off the outside off the camp.

Shadow
December 4th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Shade looked back at the tom and meowed "Come on Stupid fur ball stop staring into nothingness and get some sleep."
(The slanted words is that she said that in her head)

Jax
December 4th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Feather flicked his tail and shrugged, bolting off between the rocks before Wind could say anything again. Pelting through the crevices and flats, he leaped over a large boulder at the edge of their territory and skittered along a sharp decline in the rocks, spotting a far off brook.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2016, 09:42 PM
"I'm not tired." Howl told her. "Plus, I gauntee you nobody else is going to come and guard."

Snake
December 4th, 2016, 09:44 PM
The kit mewed again, making noise that sounded much like a purr. He pawed his mother's belly, his eyes closed shut.
Hawk looked at his new kit, "What should we name him?" He asked his mate glancing up at her.

Shadow
December 4th, 2016, 09:59 PM
"I'm not tired." Howl told her. "Plus, I gauntee you nobody else is going to come and guard."
"Suit yourself"she sighed "And I gauntee you that you won't be able to lift a paw in mid-day "Shade mumbled the last part as she stalked away

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2016, 10:06 PM
"Suit yourself"she sighed "And I gauntee you that you won't be able to lift a paw in mid-day "Shade mumbled the last part as she stalked away
Howl looked back at her for a moment and then went back to guarding the cave.

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Shade fell asleep in the cave guard caves

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 5th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Howl sighed and continued his cave guard duties.

dino.
December 5th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Name: Soar of Flying Eagle (Soar)
Looks: Brown with black paws, black ears, and black tail tip. He has green eyes and a scar down one cheek from when he fell off a rock. His jaw is crooked from being broken and never healing properly. He has another scar along his flank and yet another behind his ear.
Personality: Soar is outgoing and adventurous, as well as loyal to his kin. He would always put others before himself and would never leave a Tribemate behind.
Other: His broken jaw and his scars were caused by him falling off a rock. He had pushed two Tribemates away from a falling rock and he fell instead.

judas
December 5th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Looks: Brown with black paws, black ears, and black tail tip. He has green eyes and a scar down one cheek from when he fell off a rock. His jaw is crooked from being broken and never healing properly. He has another scar along his flank and yet another behind his ear.
Personality: Soar is outgoing and adventurous, as well as loyal to his kin. He would always put others before himself and would never leave a Tribemate behind.
Other: His broken jaw and his scars were caused by him falling off a rock. He had pushed two Tribemates away from a falling rock and he fell instead.

Accepted))
The kit pushed closer to his mother. Looking up at her with closed eyes, he mewed again.

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Can him and Shade be kin?They are alike

dino.
December 5th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Accepted))
The kit pushed closer to his mother. Looking up at her with closed eyes, he mewed again.

Soar walked past Howl and he dipped his head in greeting as he passed. He padded into the to-be den and sat down to groom himself. (Who's gonna be Soar's mentor? Or whatever the Tribes call mentors)

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Plz

Caligo Everton
December 5th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Hawk looked at his new kit, "What should we name him?" He asked his mate glancing up at her.

Holly looked at the kit then to the sky. She saw an owl circleing in the clouds. "You little kit will be named Owl that flies in the clouds. Owl for short." She said to the kit licking her muzzle with affection. "I love you so much." She said looking at her mate a new feeling in her heart of pure motherly love.

Snake
December 5th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Holly looked at the kit then to the sky. She saw an owl circleing in the clouds. "You little kit will be named Owl that flies in the clouds. Owl for short." She said to the kit licking her muzzle with affection. "I love you so much." She said looking at her mate a new feeling in her heart of pure motherly love.
He smiled, and looked at his son owl. "I love you too" He said looking back at his mate. He was looking at the kit again, 'I will protect him with my life'

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 5th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Howl heard the kit and flicked his ears. As much as he wanted to see him. He had a job to do.

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Shade saw that the strange tom was still guarding the cave,she felt bad for him and brought a small hawk over to him and dropped it at his feet,she didn't know what to say,so you just said "Eat"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 5th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Shade saw that the strange tom was still guarding the cave,she felt bad for him and brought a small hawk over to him and dropped it at his feet,she didn't know what to say,so you just said "Eat"
Howl looked at the hawk and smiled. "I appreciate your concern," he pushed the hawk to her. "But I'm not hungry."

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 07:20 AM
She flicked her ears in annoyance "You haven't eaten all day,unless you are asking for a death wish I suggested you eat it"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 6th, 2016, 07:27 AM
She flicked her ears in annoyance "You haven't eaten all day,unless you are asking for a death wish I suggested you eat it"
Howl didn't argue. He brought the hawk to him again and began to eat it.

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 07:39 AM
"Good choice."she meowed as she went to get her own

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 6th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Howl quickly finished the hawk as he watched her.

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 07:51 AM
She flicked her ear as she felt him watching her "why do you guard all day?You know others can take your place"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 6th, 2016, 07:56 AM
She flicked her ear as she felt him watching her "why do you guard all day?You know others can take your place"
Howl thought about it for a moment before answering. "I don't know." He looked around him. "Maybe because nobody else has bothered doing that."

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 08:03 AM
"Oh.."she said as she had a mouth full of mouse

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 6th, 2016, 12:29 PM
"People are lazy." Howl said.

dino.
December 6th, 2016, 02:11 PM
(Yeah they can)

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Yay

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 03:08 PM
"People are lazy." Howl said.
"I'll help then "she said sitting down stating that she had made her choice
(People are lazy?You mean cats are lazy.lol)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 6th, 2016, 04:14 PM
"I'll help then "she said sitting down stating that she had made her choice
(People are lazy?You mean cats are lazy.lol)
Howl knew better than to argue with her and stayed in his spot.

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Howl knew better than to argue with her and stayed in his spot.
"So you do this all day?"shade meowed couriosly

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 6th, 2016, 04:51 PM
"So you do this all day?"shade meowed couriosly
Howl nodded.

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 04:55 PM
"Oh,well why don't you go out with the prey-hunters tomorrow and I'll take your place?"she meowed staring off into the now night out of the cave

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 6th, 2016, 05:11 PM
"Oh,well why don't you go out with the prey-hunters tomorrow and I'll take your place?"she meowed staring off into the now night out of the cave
Howl shook his head. "I'll be fine."

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 05:25 PM
"Are you scared of the open land?"she asked amused and almost purring

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 6th, 2016, 05:27 PM
"Are you scared of the open land?"she asked amused and almost purring
"No." He said. "I just like this spot."

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 05:30 PM
"Hmmm,ok...."she said trailing off as she herd and owl

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 6th, 2016, 06:48 PM
"Hmmm,ok...."she said trailing off as she herd and owl
Howl looked over to the sound of the owl.

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Shades fur bridled as she hear the swooping of wings get closer and closer

xxShadowcat
December 6th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Name: Dove That Flies Gracefully Through Trees (Dove)// Wave That Laps On Seashore (Wave)
Ages: 27 Moons// 27 Moons
Genders:Female// Male
Looks: Dove: http://www.freewebs.com/starclanswarriorsrpsite/mvc_stumpytail.jpg // Wave: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111119154444/ultimatewarriorcats/images/d/d6/Cedarpelt.jpg
Ranks: Both Prey-Hunters
Crushes: Howl Of The Mighty Wolf (Howl) // Open
Personalities: Dove is a gentle and outgoing she-cat that is daring and always likes to have some fun. She's outspoken and can be very hot-tempered if angered. // Wave is a quiet but caring tom, who is kind of awkward around others and prefers to keep to himself. Overall he's shy, but is very calm and clever once you get to know him.
Other: Dove and Wave are siblings, both open for mates

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 6th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Shades fur bridled as she hear the swooping of wings get closer and closer
Shadow hissed, as if giving the owl a warning.

Caligo Everton
December 7th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Holly saw the owl swooping closer and closer to the camp. She curled around her kit protectively. A deep growl sounded in her throat.

Shadow
December 7th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Shade stood up walking out of the cave,and crouched ready to leap

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 8th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Shade stood up walking out of the cave,and crouched ready to leap
Howl watched her. He didn't move or say anything.

Shadow
December 8th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Shade used to be a prey hunter,so she used some of her old tactics to protect the queen )
Shade leaped on the owl,which was lunging towards the kit and the queen and ended up killing it in the process.She returned with a couple of scratches and dragged the owl towards the queen and jestering for her to eat,she went back towards Howl,triumph gleaming in her eyes

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 8th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Shade used to be a prey hunter,so she used some of her old tactics to protect the queen )
Shade leaped on the owl,which was lunging towards the kit and the queen and ended up killing it in the process.She returned with a couple of scratches and dragged the owl towards the queen and jestering for her to eat,she went back towards Howl,triumph gleaming in her eyes
Howl looked impressed. "That was nice. Good job."

Caligo Everton
December 8th, 2016, 01:38 PM

Holly looked at the molly. She nodded at her in thanks. Even after being the mate of the healer she still didn't know everyone she name. She licked owl ice more THE pulled the owl over to share with her mate as her kit suckled.

Shadow
December 8th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Shade nodded at the queen,after sitting back down,triumph still gleaming in her eyes as she looked at Howl

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 8th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Shade nodded at the queen,after sitting back down,triumph still gleaming in her eyes as she looked at Howl
Howl smiled at her, then looked back at the outside of the cave.

Shadow
December 8th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Time passed at the sun started to rise over the mountain peaks,shades ears and tail were drooping as she stared blankly at the lightening sky

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 8th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Time passed at the sun started to rise over the mountain peaks,shades ears and tail were drooping as she stared blankly at the lightening sky
Howl let out a big yawn and felt himself grow more tired with each passing heartbeat.

Shadow
December 8th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Without thinking Shade curled up and went to sleep

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 8th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Without thinking Shade curled up and went to sleep
Howl watched her with a smile.

Shadow
December 8th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Shade awoke with a startled feeling,something was jabbing her hard in the ribs!She opened her eyes to see a kit asking Howl "Is she dead?" Shade flicked her tail at the kit and it yelped running away

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 8th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Shade awoke with a startled feeling,something was jabbing her hard in the ribs!She opened her eyes to see a kit asking Howl "Is she dead?" Shade flicked her tail at the kit and it yelped running away
"Well there's his answer." He grinned.

Shadow
December 8th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Shade nodded smiling sleepily as she stretched then her eyes widened realizing that she had fallen asleep "Did anyone see me while I was asleep?!"She asked Howl her fur bristling

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 8th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Shade nodded smiling sleepily as she stretched then her eyes widened realizing that she had fallen asleep "Did anyone see me while I was asleep?!"She asked Howl her fur bristling
"Well you slept next to the tribe entrance." He told her. "But no. Only me and the kit saw you sleep."

Shadow
December 8th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Shade sighed then her face felt hot when she realized how stupid she must of sounded "W-well,I-I.."she was left speechless

Shadow
December 8th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Shade flicked her tail "You know I mean."she grumbled

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 8th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Shade flicked her tail "You know I mean."she grumbled
Howl grinned.

Shadow
December 8th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Shade growled to herself

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 8th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Shade growled to herself
Howl yawned. He wasn't going to admit he was tired though.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 06:53 AM
Shade flicked her gaze back on him "Your tierd?"she asks

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 07:02 AM
He could've tried to argue, but he didn't and simply nodded

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 07:19 AM
Shade purred "Go get some rest.Ill cover for you."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 07:27 AM
This time he shook his head. "I've done this a lot while I'm tired. I think I can manage."

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 07:36 AM
"Alright then"shade rolled her eyes and saw that the prey-hunters and she got a big hawk and dragged it over to him she started to eat her share of it then gave the rest to him."Eat"she said with a red muzzle as she began to clean it

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Howl nodded and began to eat his share of the hawk.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 07:42 AM
(Lol once again we are the only ones rp in a thread)
Shade began to clean herself

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 07:49 AM
(I'm used to it)

Howl finished the rest of the Hawn, then yawned again. "So about me getting some sleep."

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 08:11 AM
Shade purred in amusement "What about sleep?"she asked him

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 02:31 PM
"I think it's time I fell asleep."

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 03:19 PM
"I think so"shade said sarcastically

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Howl stood up. "It will only be a quick nap." He promised.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 03:36 PM
"Yea right"shade purred

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Howl walked into his den before falling asleep.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Shades ears pricked as she saw kits scuffle across the cave floor

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Howl slept for much longer than he expected and woke up feeling great.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Shades ear twitched as she herd Howl walking up towards her,without looking away from the setting sun,she mewed "You slept long"she sounded amused

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 05:11 PM
"I told you I was only-" He stopped when he saw the sun. "I slept all day?"

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Shade purred as an answer

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Howl groaned
"Darn it."

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 05:22 PM
"Don't worry,I told cats that you went out with a hunting patrol,they fell for it"Shade reassured him

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Howl nodded. "Thanks."

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 05:42 PM
"No problem "Shade mewed

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Howl sat back down in his guard spot.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 05:50 PM
"So,let me get this straight.You basically never went outside of the cave?"Shade meowed

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 06:33 PM
When Shade dances Howl her eyes where filed with cireosity

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Howl didn't move again, he was back in guard mode.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Shade flicked her ear in annoyance.Shade walked away and went and talked to a kit.Moments later the kit came running away from her and pounced on Howl,with claws sheathed.Shade came up to Howl,not bothering to tell the kit to get off him and purred looking down at the now grounded Howl,with a kit on his back.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Howl looked up at the kit and smiled.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Shade flicked her tail at the kit to tell him to go back to his mother "Good job!"she purred as he ran back."Now,did that get you out of you mode."Shade half purred

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Howl looked at her. "What do you mean out of me mode?"

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 07:03 PM
"Well,I call it that.You act all like a cat with no ears.Your focused on guarding."she meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 07:12 PM
"It's called doing my job." He said.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 07:14 PM
"Well I do that too,but I don't ignore every cat I see"she teased

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 07:20 PM
"I don't ignore every cat I see." He protested.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Shade blinked at him and swished her tail "Or really?Wanna bet?"she asked challenging him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 07:26 PM
"Sure. Why not."

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 07:27 PM
"Ok,winner gets to have a nice long nap tomorrow.Tell me the cats you didn't ignore."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Howl thought for a moment. "Have a nice nap." He said eventually.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Shade purred in victory "Like I thought."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 07:57 PM
"Oh shut up." He said.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 08:02 PM
She purred even louder.She grinned and then her ears narrowed mockingly.She meowed in a deep voice "I'm Howl and I talk to EVERYONE."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 08:07 PM
"Shut up." He said.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Shade giggles

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 08:14 PM
"I'm just not a talkative person."

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 08:25 PM
"I know"she meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 08:29 PM
"Yet you mock me."

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 08:38 PM
"Oh you know I was joking"she meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 08:54 PM
He flicked his ears as a response.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Shade rolled her eyes "Are you mad at me Howl?"she asked

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 09:06 PM
"No why would I be mad?" He asked.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 09:09 PM
"No reason,but,I'm going to enjoy that nap."She meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 09:11 PM
"Sweet dreams."

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Shade nods and pads towards the cave-guard cave

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 9th, 2016, 09:46 PM
"Sweet dreams."

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Shade came out when it was sun-rise "Mornign."she looked at the asleep Howl,she jabbed him at the ribs "wake up,you fell asleep."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 09:43 AM
"You're imagining things." Howl said, he wasn't even on the ground. "I've been up all night."

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 10:36 AM
"Then why where you on the ground?" Shade asked teasing himm

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 10:37 AM
"Because my legs are sore."

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 10:44 AM
"Ok....."Shades white glossy eyes were filled with misgif

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Howl looked at her, then back to the entrance.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 10:46 AM
"Have you att least eaten?"She asked sitting down in the cave entrance

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 10:52 AM
"Yes," he lied.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 10:54 AM
"Alright then I'll get a small mouse." Shade said walking to the fresh kill pile,greeting other toms on the way(since most of the Mollys are queens now).She brought back a small but plump mouse.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Howl looked at the mouse and looked back.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:04 AM
"Are you ok?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:09 AM
"Perfectly fine." He said.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:18 AM
"Ok.."shade said as she dug into the mouse,her muzzle was once again red.She left half the mouse for Howl.She pushed it towards him,and gestured for him to eat it with her bloody muzzle

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Howl didn't hesitate to dig into the mouse.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Shade flicked her ear and started to clean herself.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Howl finished quickly.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:38 AM
"Well it seemed as if you TOTALLY eaten earlier"Shade teased

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:39 AM
"I've learned to eat whenever you can."

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Shade smirked "And by eating whatever you can,you mean your share of my food?"she teased

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:46 AM
"You gave me the food."

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:47 AM
"But you took it."She countered smirking
(Wow they remind me of me and my brother)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:50 AM
"Oh shut up."

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Shade smirked she saw a couple of to-be's running around playing and her eyes looked wishfully as she saw them having fun

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Howl paid no attention to them.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Shade ignored Howl and started to help the to-be's "Cuff him around the ear!" "Duck!" "Move to the side!" "Surprise attack him!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 12:14 PM
Howl ignored it all.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Apparently the to-be's didn't know how to surprise attack,so Shade showed them.She went into a crouch and moved towards Howl,she leaped up and landed on his back with claws sheathed,she made him yelp in surprise and leaped off."That's how you do a surprise attack."she meowed to the to-be's.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Howl stood up and shook his fur.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 01:19 PM
The to-bes giggled and started play fighting again

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Howl watched them for a moment.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 01:45 PM
"That was a mighty big yelp.Im surprised it didn't wake the Healer!"shade meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 02:00 PM
"Shut up!"

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Shade purred

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 02:02 PM
"It's not funny."

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 02:05 PM
"You where totally off guard.It was soo easy.I soo better at surprise attacks."shade bragged playingfully

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Howl didn't respond.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Shade swished her tail.She put it on his shoulder "Hey I'm just playing.But you really didn't see it coming."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 02:22 PM
He rolled his eyes.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Shade giggled

Snake
December 10th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Hawk padded out of his den. He looked very tried, he glanced around at everyone.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 03:24 PM
"Whatever."

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 03:27 PM
"Anyway it's your turn to sleep."Shade gestured towards the setting sun

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Howl shook his head.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 03:42 PM
"Alright then"shade crouched in a comfortable position and got ready for the night shift.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Howl didn't move.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Shade stared into the night sky

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Howl watched around.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 07:07 PM
There was a couple of owl hoots but nothing really happened in the night. A cold breeze made Shade shiver "It must be getting closer to leaf-bare."shade said

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 07:11 PM
"Are you cold?"

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 07:15 PM
"Eh.Unlike you guys,my parents where rouges who gave me up to this place,so I don't have thick pelts like you guys."shade explained

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Howl shrugged.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 08:11 PM
"But yea I am cold,if that satisfies you."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 08:18 PM
He shook his head. "I don't like seeing others cold. "He scooted closer so their fur were touching. "Better?"

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Shade felt warmth and nodded not caring how weird it was,she was freezing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 08:20 PM
"Good."

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Without knowing,Shade fell asleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Howl purred in amusement.

Officer Wolf
December 10th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Form~
Name: Sky that shines with blue (Sky)
Looks: (Based on my kitty as well) (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/Orange_and_white_tabby_cat-Portrait-Hisashi-02.jpg)
Personality: Stubborn, serious, grumpy, curious, quick-minded. But very warm-hearted to those he likes.
Other: Thank you for your time! I hope to roleplay with you. :)

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Next day
Shade awoke pressed against something warm.instanitly she thought it was her mother so she pressed closer,but then she smelled tribe sent and she smelled Howl too!She shot up away from him still in shock

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 08:53 PM
"Have a nice sleep?" He purred.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 08:55 PM
"Y-yea..anyway why did you make me fall asleep like a kit!"Shade swished her tail in both annoyance and embarrassment

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 09:19 PM
"You needed sleep." He answered.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 09:37 PM
"So did you!Did you at least get some sleep?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 09:47 PM
"Nope." He said

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Shade flattened her ears."Then what did you do all night?Watch me?"she quickly regretted saying that

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 09:56 PM
"Partly." He said.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Shade swished her tail.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 10:05 PM
She looked away and started to wash his sent from her fur

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 10:21 PM
He purred in amusement.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 10:34 PM
"Any way,did you at least eat?"she paused from cleaning herself then sighed "Don't tell me,I know you didn't,I'll go get us some." Shade walked away with Howls sent still on her.She got a few confused glances from the other toms as she brought back two mice and dropped one at howls paws."There you go."Shade said before sitting down to have hers

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 10:37 PM
(Them toms be jealous)

Howl shook his head. "I didn't eat last night, but I'm not hungry." He said.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 10:39 PM
(Lol)
"save it for later then"shade said digging into her own

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Howl watched her eat, then yawned.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 10:43 PM
"Go and have some rest,you need it since you didn't even bother to sleep last night"shade said but thought the last part

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:00 PM
"Go on and get some sleep."Shade said

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:02 PM
"I'm fine."

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:07 PM
"Ok..."Shade said cleaning the remains of the mouse from her

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Howl watched the outside.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:10 PM
"I'm going to go out with the prey-hunters ok?Ill be back."Shade says padding towards the group of prey-hunters talking to some Mollys and a couple of toms on the way out

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Howl watched her go.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:23 PM
A couple hours later Shade returned with a huge hawk in her jaw while the others had pretty much the same thing.She dropped it in the fresh kill and ran over to Howl.Her white eyed happy."Do you see how big those hawks are?!"She asked him "They are huge!!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:24 PM
"Yes that's really big." He said impressed.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:27 PM
She suddenly plopped down beside him."But I'm exsusted,I had to fight off two eagles."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:33 PM
"I'd expect you to be tired."

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Shade nodded."A prey-hunter said it's going to snow later"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2016, 11:58 PM
"Finally."

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:59 PM
"Yea."she said laying her head on her paws

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 11th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Howl looked at her.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 12:08 AM
"What?"she said twitching her ears

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 11th, 2016, 12:15 AM
"Nothing."

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 12:22 AM
"Ok then I'm having a nap."shade rolled over on her side stretched her legs,then fell asleep

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 11th, 2016, 12:24 AM
"Sweet dreams."

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 12:43 AM
Shade twitched her tail in acknowledgment

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 11th, 2016, 12:50 AM
He purred.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:17 AM
Shade opened her eyes in the middle of the night and got up hoping not to get Howls attention

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 11th, 2016, 01:37 AM
Howl saw movement in the corner of his eye and looked over to see Shade.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Shade crawled out of the cave and looked up at the sky.She saw white fluffs floating down to the ground and one landed on her nose.She sneezed at the coldness of the white fluffs."This must be snow.."she whispered to herself.She started jumping and batting at the white fluffs-er-snow like a little kit.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 11th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Howl purred in amusement.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Shade turned her head as she landed on the ground "W-wha?!What are you doing?!"

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:11 PM
"Where you watching me?!"Shade asked embarrassed.Her pelt was painted with snow flakes

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 11th, 2016, 01:12 PM
"Being a cave guard." He purred in amusement. "I told you I hardly ever sleep."

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Her ears lay flat and her tail was swishing,she dived into the thick snow,only her black ears and tail tip where slightly visible.She poped up infront of him which made snow fly in his direction.She swished her tail and more snow flew towards him

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:28 PM
"That's what you get for spying on me."Shade meowed,with a miniature mountain of snow on her head

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 11th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Howl shook out his fur. "I'm not spying." He said. "I'm sound my duty."

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:40 PM
"Yea but you could be looking inside the cave."She said,still a mountain of snow on her head

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 11th, 2016, 01:40 PM
"Alright you have a point there." He nodded.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:43 PM
"Exactly."She huffed.Causing the mountain of snow to fall in her face

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 11th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Howl couldn't help but laugh.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:45 PM
"Hey!"Shade swished her tail and snow covered him and she laughed