PDA

View Full Version : Traditional drawings! 0 coins / highest is 1

wren
December 3rd, 2016, 04:26 PM
Hello lovelies! Wolf here!! I'm doing traditional hand art for free or for one coin or zero depending on how you want it. Trying to find a way to get coins for a power card! This is a small way I can do it! Full bodies will cost one unless it has no colour then it's free. Head shots will be free unless you want colour! Please make me add colour!!

Name

Headshot or full body

Colour or no colour

Position if full body

Link to looks or be very descriptive.
If you are not descriptive enough
I will ask for a link

Facial expression

I can only take 5 requests at a time. So its first come first serve. I will announce when I have another spot open! Thank you lovelies.

kozui-chan
December 3rd, 2016, 04:29 PM
name: seawatcher

Headshot or full body:full body

Colour or no colour:color, she is grey with beautiful blue green eyes

Position if full body:crouching

Link to looks or be very descriptive. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/roseclan-roleplaying/images/5/59/Watchbird_by_Darttail.png/revision/latest?cb=20140830025546
I will ask for a link

Facial expression: surprised

aleka!
December 3rd, 2016, 04:45 PM
Name: Ecplise

Headshot or full body: Full Body

Colour or no colour: Well, she's black and white, but her eyes are blue, sooo Color I guess x3

Position if full body: Crouching with her teeth bared, claws extended and bristling

I will ask for a link: Being a mid-grown kit, her fur is still fluffy. Her fur is jet black, and she has a white chin, paws, chest, tail tip and ears. Her face is slightly rounded, and her eyes are a cyan color.

Facial expression: Well, she's baring her teeth so, she's fierce looking with her eyes narrowed.

wren
December 3rd, 2016, 04:49 PM
name: seawatcher

Headshot or full body:full body

Colour or no colour:color, she is grey with beautiful blue green eyes

Position if full body:crouching

Link to looks or be very descriptive. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/roseclan-roleplaying/images/5/59/Watchbird_by_Darttail.png/revision/latest?cb=20140830025546
I will ask for a link

Facial expression: surprised

Thank you! You will be taxed one coin!

wren
December 3rd, 2016, 04:50 PM
Name: Ecplise

Headshot or full body: Full Body

Colour or no colour: Well, she's black and white, but her eyes are blue, sooo Color I guess x3

Position if full body: Crouching with her teeth bared, claws extended and bristling

I will ask for a link: Being a mid-grown kit, her fur is still fluffy. Her fur is jet black, and she has a white chin, paws, chest, tail tip and ears. Her face is slightly rounded, and her eyes are a cyan color.

Facial expression: Well, she's baring her teeth so, she's fierce looking with her eyes narrowed.

aleka!
December 3rd, 2016, 04:51 PM
Already sent it OwO

wren
December 3rd, 2016, 04:52 PM
Two spots have been filled. Tomorrow I will have hem done.

wren
December 3rd, 2016, 04:53 PM
Already sent it OwO

Thank you! Your payment has been accepted

chancey
December 4th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Hello lovelies! Wolf here!! I'm doing traditional hand art for free or for one coin or zero depending on how you want it. Trying to find a way to get coins for a power card! This is a small way I can do it! Full bodies will cost one unless it has no colour then it's free. Head shots will be free unless you want colour! Please make me add colour!!

Name

Headshot or full body

Colour or no colour

Position if full body

I will ask for a link

Facial expression

I can only take 5 requests at a time. So its first come first serve. I will announce when I have another spot open! Thank you lovelies.

Name: Nettlepaw
Headshot or full body: full body
Colour or no colour: colour
Position: standing
Description: Nettlepaw is a small apprentice, she has a stubby tail and has thick fur. She is a grey tabby. Her fur is light grey with darker grey stripes. The tips of her ears are white, and her stubby tail gets a bit darker at the tip. Her front left paw is white. She has hazel brown eyes, and a pink nose. She has two white dots right above her eyes. Her muzzle is white, and so is her chest. Her back paws are a dark dark grey, almost black.
Facial expressíon: winking, with a small smile.

wren
December 4th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Name: Nettlepaw
Headshot or full body: full body
Colour or no colour: colour
Position: standing
Description: Nettlepaw is a small apprentice, she has a stubby tail and has thick fur. She is a grey tabby. Her fur is light grey with darker grey stripes. The tips of her ears are white, and her stubby tail gets a bit darker at the tip. Her front left paw is white. She has hazel brown eyes, and a pink nose. She has two white dots right above her eyes. Her muzzle is white, and so is her chest. Her back paws are a dark dark grey, almost black.
Facial expressíon: winking, with a small smile.

Accepted one second.