PDA

View Full Version : Claws Cause Pain: Darkness Falls

dino.
December 3rd, 2016, 01:14 PM
Hi, this is a book about dragons, you guys are free to read it but not post on this! If you have an idea about what will happen next, then PM and I will make little or no changes! Have fun reading this and I hope you enjoy!

dino.
December 3rd, 2016, 01:27 PM
Prologue

Detrè walked into the palace nervously. His mate, Icrane, had just recently had eggs, and he was going to tell the king. He was stopped by to guards, one of which asked in a pirate's accent, "What business do ye have comin' 'ere?" The other stepped up. "Darius, you need to stop pretending to be a pirate. It getting on everyone's nerves!" "What's it to ya', Cantrium? Jealous?" Cantrium snorted. "Right, as if. Ok, sir, what do you need?" "I'd like to speak with His Majesty please," replied Detrè. "Right this way, matey!" Darius barked. He and Cantrium led Detrè up a stare case to the very top and stopped at a door. "Here we are," announced Cantrium. "King Monicus's quarters. Remember to bow and keep your head up until he says rise, OK?" As soon as Detrè nodded, Darius opened the door and shoved him through.

dino.
December 4th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Chapter 1
The drgonet inside the egg moved. He could feel other things moving as well, and he could see the light shining through the translucent eggshell. He pushed against the surface with his back talons, and as he dis so, he heard a voice: "Look, Detrè, they're moving!" He immediately recognized this as Mother, and he could feel her love for her dragonets. He guessed that the other, Detrè, was Father, and he pushed harder against the egg shell, and the walls fell away, and the light poured in. He looked up to see the snouts of two red dragons, and he squeaked happily as he swiped at them. His Father jerked back with a look of surprise, then bent back down to pick up his son. "His name is Kubota," he whispered. Kubota looked at the other eggs and somehow he knew: He could make them hatch, make them have powers like him. The he decided no. Sorry siblings, he thought just not in so many words. This iz my world, my light. This is my life now.