PDA

View Full Version : Recovery forms

Midnight Rain
October 5th, 2016, 11:17 PM
i am cleaning up my rps and characters. If you would like to continue rping with a certain character(s), please fill out the form. If you were in my family, please pm me and tell me your title to be replaced. If you want me to recover one of my rps, tell me the name of the rp. If I don't respond immediately please do not pm me. I will get to you.

Form
Name of your charrie
Name of my charrie
Clan
Relationship / role

FOXXRR
October 5th, 2016, 11:24 PM
So I post here?

ConfusedCas
October 5th, 2016, 11:29 PM
i am cleaning up my rps and characters. If you would like to continue rping with a certain character(s), please fill out the form. If you were in my family, please pm me and tell me your title to be replaced. If you want me to recover one of my rps, tell me the name of the rp. If I don't respond immediately please do not pm me. I will get to you.

Form
Name of your charrie
Name of my charrie
Clan
Relationship / role

Will you put the plane crash rp back up?

FOXXRR
October 5th, 2016, 11:36 PM
Will you put the plane crash rp back up?

I kinda did it myself... but I need access to the old site to complete my Summary and Previously. and no I did not touch the characters yet. but the RP is now here: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153

Midnight Rain
October 6th, 2016, 12:06 AM
I kinda did it myself... but I need access to the old site to complete my Summary and Previously. and no I did not touch the characters yet. but the RP is now here: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153

thank you, but next time please consult me before using something that is mine. Thank you for not claiming it and giving me credit for the rp. I appreciate you doing that. Some people would have just taken full credit for the rp. :rainbowllama::headrub:

FOXXRR
October 6th, 2016, 12:12 AM
thank you, but next time please consult me before using something that is mine. Thank you for not claiming it and giving me credit for the rp. I appreciate you doing that. Some people would have just taken full credit for the rp. :rainbowllama::headrub:

I myself do not want trouble.. I couldn't put your name there because I wasn't sure who was the creator since my old website stopped loading. I found out just now. Also do you have any saved documents? It would be very useful. Also I edited my post and put you as the original creator.

Midnight Rain
October 10th, 2016, 08:43 PM
I need rps