PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Valendrian
December 3rd, 2016, 09:42 AM
Hello,
I am Valendrian and Valendrian means me. I've a fan of the Warriors series and was part of a Warriors RP as a teenager. I've also been part of a LOTR RP and been playing D&D for the last seven years which means I'm a fairly experienced roleplayer. I'm looking to start my first character as an apprentice just to ease myself back into online RPing.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Clan to join for an easy transition?

AbsurdJinx
December 3rd, 2016, 10:42 AM
I'm proud to welcome you to Warrior Cats Online, also well-known as WCO. I suggest you check out the FAQ (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php), and Site Information (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11). They'll tell you what you need to know, but feel free to contact me - or anyone else - if you have any questions. And the Help Den (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12) is always open. Everyone on this site is more than friendly, so you have nothing to fear. We'll be glad to help you! I hope you enjoy your stay with WCO!

As for suggestions... Well, each Clan is rather easy to transition into. You do not need to contact the Leaders of a Clan in order to roleplay - you can create a character and simply jump on in. I suggest you ask someone to roleplay instead of joining someone else's. Sometimes, roleplays are closed, and are between certain people. Posts with an @ and a name after it are for a certain person as well. If a post has the words open at the top or bottom, feel free to respond.

You've joined WCO during the time of the Evil Era 2. This is where evil cats have taken over the Clans, each Clan having a Leader with a name that ends in `Night`. The Deputies are also evil, though the Medicine Cats are good. You can find those high-ranks on the sidebar, beneath Allegiances. I suggest you check out the Current Evil Era News above. Evil cats have taken over, and the good ones are lying low. Now, SkyClan is not yet with the four main Clans. There are cats on a journey to find SkyClan, and lead them to the four Clans - they were chosen by the staff, and unless you have permission, you should avoid getting involved in their roleplay. HaleStorm's Coalition is another piece of the roleplay that is important. HaleStorm was the ShadowClan Deputy, and she was leading a patrol. The current Leader Of ShadowClan, BlazingNight, had been BlazingAsh - a Warrior of ShadowClan - when she turned on HaleStorm. RiverClan's evil Leader - BuckNight - had been in wait with his own patrol at the border. See, he and BlazingAsh had a plan. Together, the evil ShadowClan cats on the patrol and the RiverClan cats drove HaleStorm and the good cats on the patrol - EchoHeart, FinchFeather, SmokeBlossom - out of ShadowClan. The rest of ShadowClan believe the good cats to be deceased. However, exiled cats of the Clans, and other outsiders have found HaleStorm and the rest of the exiled patrol, and are currently warning them of what is happening in the Clans. You can find this roleplay in TwoLeg Place, beneath Garden of a New Beginning. Please do not roleplay here without HaleStorm's roleplayer's - Jingle's - permission. Now, The Dusk Syndicate is a group of cats that live by the Clans. They're a hard group - and you can find their information in the Forums, beneath Dusk Syndicate. Anyhoo, the Dusk Syndicate has just sent pairs of cats to each Clan to observe their new ways of life.

The teams of Dusk Syndicate cats can be found here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91&page=9).

You are free to roleplay with the teams of Dusk Syndicate cats as long as you ask their rper's and they approve. You can create a Dusk Syndicate cat as well, and the same rule applies for them. You do not need to ask the Leader - they call their leader the Commander - to create a cat. You can create a cat and just jump in.

However, when it comes to creating a Loner/KittyPet/Rogue and you wish for them to join the Clans, you should contact the Leader's rper with your request.

I hope this helps! If not, there's always the FAQ, the Site Information, and the Help Den. Thank you for choosing Warrior Cats Online!

LuciPie
December 3rd, 2016, 03:39 PM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't ever be afraid to talk or ask questions :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

kozui-chan
December 3rd, 2016, 03:40 PM
welcome to da place of things