PDA

View Full Version : Finder For Mintkit and Mosskit! (ThunderClan)

Random Melody
October 5th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Alright! So, here we go.

Mintkit and Mosskit are twins, both in ThunderClan.

Here's some info:

Name:

Mintkit | Mosskit || Mintpaw | Mosspaw || Mintpool | Mosstail.

Both are 3 Moons.

Both she-cats.

Clan:

Both ThunderClan.

Both kits.

Appearance:

Mintkit is a white she-cat with ice blue eyes.

Mosskit is a white she-cat with green eyes.

I dont have their character sites up yet x3

Personality:

Okay. Sit down. This could take a while.

Mintkit is the rebel out of the two of them; She's the, 'I do what I want, I break the rules, you cant stop me' She-cat. If she's told to do something, she'll do the complete opposite. This kit is quite the trouble-maker, but for the most part she cares nothing about what anyone thinks of her. In her mind, she is who she is and she's proud of it. Nothing can change that. However, as she gets older her rebellious nature will dull slightly, though not by much. Regardless, this she-cat speaks her mind and isnt afraid to do so, and she will do anything to prove she can be who she wants and can do what she wants.

Now, Mosskit; She's the quiet type. Like Mintkit, Mosskit couldnt care less about what anyone thinks of her, but she's less of a rebel than her sister. Mostly, Mosskit is kind of observant and thoughtful; Her sea green eyes are always shining with thought, her mind always wandering. Despite this, Mosskit is NOT shy, as she may seem. She has a temper, but thats only shown to the cats who really know how to push her buttons, and thats rare. Mosskit and Mintkit have a special bond despite their different personalities; They're quite inseperable.

Now that thats over with.

Key:

Need.

Kinda need.

Not need, but appreciated.

Now, they need:

Mother

Father

Maybe one-two more siblings?

Friends

Enemies

Future Mentors.

Future Crush/Love interests.

Alright! So heres the form:

Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role wanted:
Other:
Anything I missed:

THANKS!~

Bunnyburns36
August 8th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Name: Maplekit / Maplepaw / Mapletail
Clan: Thunderclan
Appearance:
Cream tabby tom with high white spotting. Light green eyes.
http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/cats/19777.jpg

Personality:
Maplekit is a quiet tom, he tends to be more of a follower. He is a very obedient kit, preferring to follow the rules. He likes playing games with his sister's, but he is very shy around others.

Role wanted: Sibling?

Name: Snowwhisker
Appearance:
A short fur white tom with broad shoulders and a long tail. He has bright amber eyes.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a3/e7/d6/a3e7d6b1ca3e165a9ccb281ec8fb7c4a.jpg

Personality:
He is also a quiet tom. He is very friendly though, and very caring. He is an excellent hunter and an average fighter. He is very protective of his family and friends, and he likes playing with kits.

Role wanted: Father
Other:
He is heterosexual/heteromantic. He currently has no mate and he isn't super picky.

Mango
August 10th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Name:Cuckootree
Appearance: wavy grey fur and olive colored eyes
Personality:He's a little grufff, but he means well. He's blunt and sarcastic and has a short temper.
Role wanted: Father, if not he could mentor either of them.
Other: Noop!
Anything I missed: Noop~

lone
September 4th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Name: Marshpaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Flirtatious} {Explosive} {Energetic} {Friendly} {Outgoing} {Foolish} {Reckless}
Role Wanted: Mintkit's love interest
Other: --
Anything I Missed: --

Name: Eveningpaw
Appearance:
Personality: {Spirited} {Extroverted} {Realist} {Logical} {Loyal} {Honest} {Reliable} {Trustworthy}
Role Wanted: Mosskit's love interest

Name: Snowbreeze
Appearance:
Personality: {Quiet} {Introverted} {Shy} {Anxious} {Fearful} {Kind}
Role Wanted: Mintkit's future mentor
Random Melchester

Boulder
September 4th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Alright! So, here we go.

Mintkit and Mosskit are twins, both in ThunderClan.

Here's some info:

Name:

Mintkit | Mosskit || Mintpaw | Mosspaw || Mintpool | Mosstail.

Both are 3 Moons.

Both she-cats.

Clan:

Both ThunderClan.

Both kits.

Appearance:

Mintkit is a white she-cat with ice blue eyes.

Mosskit is a white she-cat with green eyes.

I dont have their character sites up yet x3

Personality:

Okay. Sit down. This could take a while.

Mintkit is the rebel out of the two of them; She's the, 'I do what I want, I break the rules, you cant stop me' She-cat. If she's told to do something, she'll do the complete opposite. This kit is quite the trouble-maker, but for the most part she cares nothing about what anyone thinks of her. In her mind, she is who she is and she's proud of it. Nothing can change that. However, as she gets older her rebellious nature will dull slightly, though not by much. Regardless, this she-cat speaks her mind and isnt afraid to do so, and she will do anything to prove she can be who she wants and can do what she wants.

Now, Mosskit; She's the quiet type. Like Mintkit, Mosskit couldnt care less about what anyone thinks of her, but she's less of a rebel than her sister. Mostly, Mosskit is kind of observant and thoughtful; Her sea green eyes are always shining with thought, her mind always wandering. Despite this, Mosskit is NOT shy, as she may seem. She has a temper, but thats only shown to the cats who really know how to push her buttons, and thats rare. Mosskit and Mintkit have a special bond despite their different personalities; They're quite inseperable.

Now that thats over with.

Key:

Need.

Kinda need.

Not need, but appreciated.

Now, they need:

Mother

Father

Maybe one-two more siblings?

Friends

Enemies

Future Mentors.

Future Crush/Love interests.

Alright! So heres the form:

Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role wanted:
Other:
Anything I missed:

THANKS!~

@Random Melchester (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=79)

Name:Dovecloud
Clan:ThunderClan
Appearance: (Also see in http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=927&pictureid=3992)
http://www.petsworld.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Ragdoll1.jpghttps://www.google.it/search?client=ms-android-samsung&dcr=0&biw=360&bih=299&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=EZ-tWbf3EsKka5W0k_AJ&q=beautiful+white+cat&oq=beautiful+white+cat&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3..0i19k1l5.3271537.3272441.0.3272760.6.5.0.0. 0.0.383.1438.0j2j0j3.5.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..5.1.180.2gwceWPzPFY#imgrc=xk-qIq5--BE7AM:
Personality:The she-cat used to be rebellious(Inherited by Mintkit, perhaps?), for that gave her a hard apprenticehood. She didn't like to be given orders, and used to not listen to tips other cats gave her. However, as she grew up, she learnt to observe everything around her and be thoughtful(Possibly inherited by Mosskit?)and that let her develop intelligence in recognising whenever a cat was lying or not, or if they felt uncomfortable. As a mother, the molly would let Mintkit rebellious side develop, to be adventurous and not naive, but eventually scold her if she'd go too far. And she would like to share her thoughts about everything with Mosskit, and aim to create a strong bond between the sisters.
Role Wanted:The kits' mother.
Anything missed:Nothing I guess?

Mango
September 4th, 2017, 06:10 PM
I just saw this finder and thought I'd apply my bab I have 35 cats what's wrong with more kitties?

Name: Minkkit| Minkpaw| Minkcrouch (goes with the M' theme)
Clan: Thunderclan, duh.
Appearance: Typically ungroomed white fur brown eyes.
Personality: (Okay- don't judge I'm making him from scratch) Minkkit is the class clown of his litter. He's always clowing around and never knows when to be responsible, however; when a warrior-not a queen or elder though, speaks to him he shrinks up and appears terrified, which he is. He isn't that energetic and rather would chat or find a warrior to carry him out of camp and show him without making him walk, but that doesn't mean he's lazy though, when he's excited he's a pawful of energy bouncing off the walls of the nursery and probably won't sleep that night.
Role wanted: Sibling
Other: I don't think I need to sit down I never RP standing lol
Anything I missed: NOOP~
Random Melchester

Starfall
September 4th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Name: Milkkit Milkpaw Milkflower
Appearance: Milkkit is a slim, long furred, alabaster tom with one leafy green orb and one sky blue orb. He is a little small for his age and is often mistake for a female with his slim, less muscular figure. He has a long tail and large ears.
Personality: (Just the basics, I'll explain in better detail a little later <3 )

Sweet, skiddish, quick witted, loyal, friendly, selfless, bashful.
Role Wanted: Brother
Other: I'll finish him a little later <3
Anything I missed: nope <3