PDA

View Full Version : Dayclan, Nightclan, Sunclan, Moonclan

shark sailor
December 2nd, 2016, 07:09 PM
Dayclan
Dayclan is the clan of the calm and happy. They refuse fighting and try to make peace first, but will use tooth and claws if they're clan is threatened.
Camp: The camp is located in a valley, the leaders den a small cave with a stone platform jutting out. The medicine cat lay closer to the bottom, near the elder's den and nursery. The warriors and apprentices den lay above the leaders den so they can protect the camp.

Nightclan
Nightclan is the clan of the slick and sneaky. They jump straight to fighting and arguing without a second thought.
Camp: The camp is located in a mountain. The leaders den sits at the top of the mountain, overlooking the rest of the camps and such. The medicine cats den is at the bottom with the elder's den, nursery, warriors den and apprentices den. The warrior and apprentices den lay the closest to the 'entrance' of camp to protect.

Sunclan
Sunclan is friendly and understanding. They will not chase out cats in their territory, rather let them to camp and offer them food or healing.
Camp: The camp is in the moor. The camp is surrounded by a rock barrier. The leaders den sits in the middle of the camp. The medicine cat sits at the back with the elder's den and nursery. The warriors den and apprentice's den sit beside the leader's den.

Moonclan
Moonclan is the complete opposite of Sunclan. They will chase or kill any cat in their territory and won't think twice about it.
Camp: The camp is hidden in the center of a shady forest. The leaders den rests in the back, beside the warriors den and apprentices den. They have no medicine cat and no elders. Elders are banished the minute they get too old to do warrior duties. The elders usually end up in Sunclan.

Meeting Falls
The Meeting Falls is similar to four trees from the original books. It has a giant waterfall with four pedestals for each leader.

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Clan:
Crush/Love Interest:
Kits?:
Other/Questions:

My Form (I'm having a cat for each clan :3):
Name: Halostar // Foxslip // Skyshine // Batpaw
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=golden+tabby+cat&espv=2&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimwc2i6tbQAhXpllQKHS8zBtQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=828#imgrc=wp1tvAvkC0yuiM%3A // https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&biw=1440&bih=828&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=orange+cat+with+black+stripes&oq=orange+cat+with+black+&gs_l=img.1.0.0l2j0i30k1j0i8i30k1j0i24k1l4.29990.35 777.0.37164.32.23.5.4.4.0.105.1692.22j1.23.0....0. ..1c.1.64.img..0.23.1404...0i67k1j0i5i30k1.l-3GWBim18M#imgrc=h--pl1i2U3UkuM%3A // https://www.google.com/search?q=white+cats+with+blue+eyes&espv=2&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjMxdLT6tbQAhXji1QKHY9iCgEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=828#imgrc=m8PXhp1eqMl40M%3A // https://www.google.com/search?q=brown+cat&espv=2&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjupNne6tbQAhVFiVQKHcesCLsQ_AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=828#imgrc=LBKV7R2gRPrhpM%3A
Clan: Dayclan // Nightclan // Sunclan // Moonclan
Crush/Love Interest: Open // Kinda Needed // Open // Open
Kits?: None // 3 (Shinekit (F), Waterkit (F), Darkkit (M)) // Nope // .... HE'S AN APPRENTICE
Other/Questions: :3

shark sailor
December 2nd, 2016, 08:10 PM
(Boop)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 2nd, 2016, 08:29 PM
Name:Clawsting
Looks: light Gray fur with a scar on his left eye.
Clan: Nightclan
Crush/Love Interest: open
Kits?: none
Other/Questions: nope

Panic
December 2nd, 2016, 08:44 PM
Form:
Name: Mousestar
Looks: A small mouse-grey tabby with half of her left ear missing.
Clan: Sunclan
Crush/Love Interest: I'm open for a mate.
Kits?: Maybe...
Other/Questions: ...

shark sailor
December 2nd, 2016, 08:52 PM
(Both Accepted!!)

Panic
December 2nd, 2016, 09:23 PM
(Both Accepted!!)
coolio

HwangHarin
December 2nd, 2016, 10:18 PM
Name: Lunarstar
Looks: Jet black shecat with ice blue eyes, and a stripe down her face
Clan: Moonclan
Crush/Love Interest: open
Kits?: none
Other/Questions: nope

shark sailor
December 3rd, 2016, 08:15 AM
(Accepted!)

Trashy Sky
December 4th, 2016, 01:15 PM
(Imma make a cat for each clan :3c)

Name: Caramelstar///Skyfall///Sparkpaw///Bloodstream
Age: 28 Moons {Nine Lives}///37 Moons///9 Moons///26 Moons
Looks: Caramelstar is a slightly abnormally small caramel-cream colored tom with mostly fluffy fur and a few white tufts on his chest. He has a tear in his right ear and his eyes are a striking blue that seem to hold no emotions.///Skyfall is a normal sized grey-blue she-cat with medium length fur and white tufts on her chest. Her eyes are a leafy green that shimmer with complicated emotions///Sparkpaw is a golden yellow tom with lighter yellow swirls through his short furred pelt. His eyes are a bright yellow that shine in the light and shimmer with excitement and slight innocence.///Bloodstream is a dark red-ginger colored cat with thick and medium length fur. His eyes are a wonderful orange that seem to stare through everything he looks at.
Clan: NightClan///DayClan///SunClan///MoonClan
Crush/Love Interest: None but open (keep in mind it'd be an only romantic relationship; he's asexual ^^)///No///None but open(He's homosexual so like yeah)///None and not open(He's completely ace)
Kits?: None///No///No///No
Other/Questions: Nope

AshtonTheRavenclaw
December 4th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Name: Cloudstep
Looks: Long fluffy white fur with small paws and bright blue eyes.
Crush/Love Interest: None
Kits?: None
Other/Questions: If Sunclan Medicine cat is taken, then I'm fine changing his clan.

Silhouettes
December 12th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Name: Frostfang
Clan: Moon
Looks: Pure white she-cat with splashes of dark gray and a whisky tail.
Crush\love interest: Open
Perso: Cruel and uncaring, though will show 'sympathy' to clan mates who 'deserve respect.'

FOXXRR
December 12th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Form: KABEH!
Name: Whitepaw
Looks: is completely white, except for the eyes, which are light blue
Crush/Love Interest: non
Kits?: no
Other/Questions: Whitepaw is blind.

Shadow
December 12th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Name:Shadeclaw/Shadepool
Looks:a white cat with grey-blue-black ears,muzzle,paws,and tail tip with white eyes but she can see (my profile picture)/https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/cat_black_moon_night_silhouette_outlines_32004_602 x339.jpg
Clan:Nightclan/Nightclan
Personality:sarcastic,aggressive,can act like a kit,can act goofy,smart,hard to break,brave,stubborn./(kind of like yellowfang)aggresive,sarcastic,impatient,stubborn, can be nice.
Kits:maybe/can't have any
Other/questions:nopes