RabbitPounce or FloppyHopper (meh)/ Mate: N/A/ Kits: N/A Apprentice: None
Leader:
LarkStar/ Mate: None/ Kits: None
Apprentices: Duskpaw or Fallen
Kits:
Warriors:
WolfByte/ Apprentice: Duskpaw/ Mate: None/ Kits: None
RedStorm/ Apprentice: None / Mate: None/ Kits: None

(I'll add more positions when people are interested.)

FloppyHopper
December 2nd, 2016, 06:18 PM
:Walks over to a tree: Wow, this is tall. :Sees mouse and catches: Oh yeah, take that, mouse!

FloppyHopper
December 2nd, 2016, 06:21 PM
:woot: I feel pumped and that was delicious! Wait, :looks around: there aren't any other cats around..

WolfByte
December 2nd, 2016, 06:24 PM
What position should my character take?

FloppyHopper
December 2nd, 2016, 06:29 PM
Eh, you could be leader or anything you want, really for now because we don't have very many people

FloppyHopper
December 2nd, 2016, 06:31 PM
Just not medicine cat since I'm the medicine cat, inspired by the only and only Leafpool xD Leafpool is bae

WolfByte
December 2nd, 2016, 06:34 PM
I prefer Jayfeather, myself XP Anyways, uh, I'll go with a Warrior rank

FloppyHopper
December 2nd, 2016, 07:15 PM
Okay, your a warrior now. Want to start roleplay of how FlowerClan became to be?

CinnamonCookie
December 2nd, 2016, 07:21 PM
Can I join or is this private?

FloppyHopper
December 2nd, 2016, 07:39 PM
of course you can join :) What rank would you like since we just started?

CinnamonCookie
December 2nd, 2016, 07:41 PM
Can I be Wolfbyte's apprentice? My name can be Duskpaw and I can look like this if you want: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wtWDJKv45Rk/maxresdefault.jpg

FloppyHopper
December 2nd, 2016, 07:54 PM
Great!

FloppyHopper
December 2nd, 2016, 08:00 PM
Should we start roleplay or should we wait until more people come? We really need a leader and more people. Can you guys invite friends?

CinnamonCookie
December 2nd, 2016, 09:22 PM
I'll try my best.:D

FloppyHopper
December 3rd, 2016, 08:06 AM
Okay good :)

Let's start the roleplay!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RabbitPounce comes out of the Medicine Cat den in hopes of someone to be a leader. No one was there. She had done her very best trying to see if there were any kits that cats from other clans didn't want (which would be breaking the warrior code) so that they could come to FlowerClan.

dino.
December 3rd, 2016, 09:24 AM
FloppyHopper Can I be leader?

FloppyHopper
December 3rd, 2016, 03:40 PM
FloppyHopper Can I be leader?

Okay!

To be leader you have to fill out this form:

Name:
Kittypet when born or not:
Cat Pelt Color:
Cat Eye Color:

Just quote this so it will be easier for you to fill it out easier, or you can do it the normal way

We've got me as a medicine cat, One apprentice (Duskpaw), And WolfByte as a warrior.

FOXXRR
December 3rd, 2016, 03:44 PM
(so, is there a form in general?, because I want to join...))

FloppyHopper
December 3rd, 2016, 04:45 PM
(so, is there a form in general?, because I want to join...))

Nope! All I need to know is your rank and cat name.

FOXXRR
December 3rd, 2016, 04:51 PM
Nope! All I need to know is your rank and cat name.
Redstorm, warrior, male... is that all?

FloppyHopper
December 3rd, 2016, 05:04 PM
Redstorm, warrior, male... is that all?

That's all! Thanks! This is really to everyone; from now on, if you want to say something ooc (out of character) please use parenthesis.

Please act like your character. And can all of you try to at least get on every 2 or 3 days? If you know you won't be able to, please message me on here or if I'm not going to be on for awhile, just contact me on Google Hangouts (FloppyHopper AJ)

-RabbitPounce, FlowerClan Med. Cat

FOXXRR
December 3rd, 2016, 05:09 PM
That's all! Thanks! This is really to everyone; from now on, if you want to say something ooc (out of character) please use parenthesis.

Please act like your character. And can all of you try to at least get on every 2 or 3 days? If you know you won't be able to, please message me on here or if I'm not going to be on for awhile, just contact me on Google Hangouts (FloppyHopper AJ)

-RabbitPounce, FlowerClan Med. Cat
(No worries, I normally come on daily for an hour or more)

dino.
December 3rd, 2016, 05:35 PM
Okay!

To be leader you have to fill out this form:

Name:
Kittypet when born or not:
Cat Pelt Color:
Cat Eye Color:

Just quote this so it will be easier for you to fill it out easier, or you can do it the normal way

We've got me as a medicine cat, One apprentice (Duskpaw), And WolfByte as a warrior.
Name: Larkstar
Kittypet when born or not: Yes, name was Lark
Cat pelt color: Very light gray with black tail tip and paws
Cat eye color: jade green
Personality: Kind, only snappy when something really annoys him unless they're apprentices, which in that case he gets angry very easily
(I added some of the basic info onto the form, is that ok?)

Night Awaits
December 3rd, 2016, 05:40 PM
Is it too late to join....? XD)

FloppyHopper
December 3rd, 2016, 07:21 PM
Name: Larkstar
Kittypet when born or not: Yes, name was Lark
Cat pelt color: Very light gray with black tail tip and paws
Cat eye color: jade green
Personality: Kind, only snappy when something really annoys him unless they're apprentices, which in that case he gets angry very easily
(I added some of the basic info onto the form, is that ok?)

That's great! Just tell me when you would like to go get your 9 lives.

FloppyHopper
December 3rd, 2016, 07:25 PM

Not too late at all!

All I need is your cat name and which rank you want to be. I would also really appreciate if you would look through the past posts. It might give you some idea of what spots are available. You could also be a kittypet so that maybe we could get a plot to start up.

dino.
December 3rd, 2016, 07:28 PM
That's great! Just tell me when you would like to go get your 9 lives.
Ok I'm thinking now c:

FloppyHopper
December 3rd, 2016, 08:14 PM
Sure.

Roleplay for 9 lives:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay. Do you know what your supposed to do?" RabbitPounce asked, "You just come with me and when you fall asleep you'll get your nine lives."

Night Awaits
December 3rd, 2016, 08:15 PM
Not too late at all!

All I need is your cat name and which rank you want to be. I would also really appreciate if you would look through the past posts. It might give you some idea of what spots are available. You could also be a kittypet so that maybe we could get a plot to start up.

Kay sure thing, I'll send a form as soon as possible, I can't really do it right now)

FloppyHopper
December 4th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Kay sure thing, I'll send a form as soon as possible, I can't really do it right now)

Okay, thanks!

dino.
December 4th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Sure.

Roleplay for 9 lives:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay. Do you know what your supposed to do?" RabbitPounce asked, "You just come with me and when you fall asleep you'll get your nine lives."
Lark nodded and let out a breath. Today was the day. He was going to become leader of Flowerclan! He followed Rabbitpounce.

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Duskpaw padded out of the den, yawning. He was ready to go out on a patrol or training or whatever his mentor Wolfbite was going to take him out on. He sat down, tail twitching in excitement.

FloppyHopper
December 11th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Nope!
All I need is for you to fill this out:

Name:
Pelt color:
Eye color:
----------------------
(Thanks for joining us!)

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 02:11 AM