PDA

View Full Version : Bloodheart's forest (open to everyone)(Reposted)

FOXXRR
October 5th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Notice: I need to know who created this in the first place. If you happen to know who it is that would be great. Link to their profile is much better.

This is not mine originally but it is from the old site. {to the owner, if you want to claim it, then PM me, I'll delete the post}.
What was happening:
Flight, Bone, Moth are near the river while Rustleleaf is on top of a tree that is near by the river. Flight was fishing in the river when Bone tried to sneak up on him. Moth, meanwhile, was crouching in a patch of reeds but got out anyways. Flight tried to send Bone away to (wherever she was supposed to go... don't blame me, I saved a screenshot on the last page only) but she refused, saying "no i smell...cats". Rustleleaf thought of a very clever(not very) plan and climbed on a tree.
From here, the RP continues...(summary comming soon)

Soddenfur
October 6th, 2016, 12:31 AM
(First post on the new site, haven't rp'ed in a year :P)
Frost slinked cautiously through the undergrowth, her blue gaze burning through the shrubbery. She stopped once she approached the scene, peering through the dense expanse of leaves and trees. The white she-cat took cover behind a large oak tree, eyeing Rustleleaf, who was nestled in a tree not far from her position.

FOXXRR
October 6th, 2016, 08:02 PM
(I will post again once I regain my confidence(this site is intimidating me) and my RP skills.)