PDA

View Full Version : The Cave (Closed)

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 08:45 PM
Please provide information on your cat and ask to join if you want to, this is mainly a roleplay between Queen of the Moon , JellieDelly ,and I. This is my cat, Wolf. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/aeAVkZ_0uYIOWaE3wEWFM9VhR9Oxi2tLnNnb5ltcMvnEoWxga2 tk9wfDzMc18O6-QJb9GkJhdg=w1366-h768-rw-no

In the forest, there is a place where a hill once stood, however, much of it is gone now, leaving a cliff face. In the side of this cliff is a cave, inside which rests three nests, each varying in size, but close together, on another side is a pile of fresh-kill, tho it is small given the season. Outside, it is raining. A Large tom sat at the entrance, staring outwards before looking over his shoulder, giving the smallest chuckle as the two cat's he had taken in and come to think of as family, were tussling and play fighting. They were bored, but none of them could leave in this weather, not when it meant risking a cold, which could mean death for them.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 08:47 PM
(i have arrived!)

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 08:50 PM
Taurus (http://moonfangcharries.weebly.com/taurus.html)

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 08:50 PM
(i have arrived!)
//eyyy

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 09:00 PM
// Queen of the Moon JellieDelly You guys wanna start?

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:01 PM
Surez?)

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 09:03 PM
not today for me atleast... My head is thumping and I feel light-headed too... I think I should sleep but I need to finish this site...

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:04 PM
A tired flow padded up to her oldest 'brother' "Is everything okay?... its pouring outside..."

(Just gonna start a bit unoriginally)

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 09:25 PM
Taurus slept in the corner of the cave, his tail flicking like it normally did. The large Savannah faced the wall and payed no attention to any danger, or he hadn't slept in days.
(Thats all for tonight, I'm going to lay down.)

Raggedclaw
December 2nd, 2016, 01:33 AM
A tired flow padded up to her oldest 'brother' "Is everything okay?... its pouring outside..."

(Just gonna start a bit unoriginally)
He glances at Taurus before looking at Flow and nodding. "It was worse earlier. I should be able to go out soon and get a bit more fresh-kill, but I don't know what I'll find."

Raggedclaw
December 2nd, 2016, 04:51 PM
@Queen of the Moon JellieDelly