PDA

View Full Version : AstralClan-Woven From Stars (Semi-literate RP 4+ lines)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 1st, 2016, 08:10 PM
Introduction

There was once, long ago before the world was as we know it now, a Spirit with a glorious light who spent her days running away from those who pursued her. The Lost were drawn to those who exuded such light and—once they became monsters beyond all hope of saving—they hunted it endlessly. To try and devour the pure and cleanse themselves of their madness.

... This Spirit hid on the mountain, stuck on the very peak by the Lost monsters circling below waiting for her to try and escape. She paced on the mountain for thirty days and tried to find her way to freedom. If she ran down the peak, she would be devoured. If she tried to jump off, she may get a head start, but, in the end, she would perish. There was no way for her to leave this mountain alive. With a wail of hopeless despair, the Spirit hung her head.

... It was then her eyes caught sight of the specks of light below the mountain. They streaked through the dark with monstrosities chasing them relentlessly, but none of them gave up. When one fell behind, others would turn back to distract the Lost monster while the weaker light ran ahead. They were working together...helping each other!

... How could these other spirits, so much smaller and weaker than her, face the monsters when she could not? How could they can fall to despair as she had?

... Their perseverance and hope gave her strength and she rose to her paws with a new determination to free herself. As she re-evaluated her situation, she came to a conclusion. If she could not move down, she would have to go up! With a mighty spring, she leapt upward and tried to snag her claws on the clouds. She fell to the ground with a mighty thud that shook the mountain. With a huff, she rose and leapt again. And again and again and again, each time making it just a little higher. Until, eventually, the Spirit grabbed onto a cloud and pulled herself into the sky. Her light illuminated the chaotic darkness below as she looked down upon the world. The corrupted Lost souls scattered and ran until the light could no longer reach them and the other spirits looked up to her in wonder.

... "My friends, we have spent our whole lives running in fear of those who lurked in the dark," she murmured in the awed silence. "I...I almost gave up and became one of them, but you all gave me hope. It was your strength and compassion for others that made me try, that helped me reach the sky. To repay you, I will weave you a safe place to live in peace out of the darkness we feared so. I will guide you to it when you cannot continue to run from the Lost anymore. I will watch after your families and guard them as best I can until they too join you. From now on, you can rely on my strength and my brilliance. You will never be alone again. I will always be with you."

Customs

.-- Here in AstralClan, each leader rules during a time period called an Era. Each Era is named depending on how the leader wants to rule and will come with its own ideals. Clan members should try to live by these ideals. The current Era, its ideals, and how long it has been that Era will be listed below on this post.
.........Example: The Era of Seeking; Ideals are honesty, curiosity, and logic.

...-- Instead of apprentice evaluations, AstralClan has three distinctly different tests to be passed called the Trials. There is the Body Trial, the Mind Trial, and the Heart Trial. They can be taken at any time towards the end of an apprenticeship and all three must be passed to the mentor's satisfaction. If any of the trials are failed, the ceremony will be delayed and apprentice will have to start over.
.........The Body Trial: This is a basic test of hunting, tracking, and fighting skills necessary for the life of an AstralClan warrior. Any warrior other than the apprentices mentor can judge this trial and they can conduct it however they see fit.
.........The Mind Trial: The apprentice must escape the labyrinth listed in the territory within two days time. This trial tests your reasoning and strategic skills and shows how the apprentice would act when faced with extreme duress. If the apprentice can not make it out in time or they give up, their mentor will guide them back to safety.
.........The Heart Trial: This trial is a subtle one and is actually tested the entire length of the apprenticeship. It is how you work within the clan and how well you uphold the warrior code and the ideals of the current Era.

...-- There are two special secondary ranks some warriors and apprentices can take, a Lorekeeper or a Mystic. Lorekeepers are a few chosen cats who are taught the art of storytelling and are responsible for remembering all the past and recent history of the clan, along with their legends and mythology. A Mystic specializes in telling fortunes, whether it be by suggesting love matches, commenting on someone's personality, analyzing the dreams they are told, or by predicting an aspect of the future. They often take part at big gatherings or ceremonies but their skills can be called upon at any time. Each Lorekeeper and Mystic chooses their own apprentice when they feel they are ready to teach one but the admin has to approve them.

...-- StarClan and the Dark Forest do not exist here. Cats who are generally good are said to pass on to a world beyond this one that hides in the night sky. These cats are called the Risen. Medicine cats and leaders can sometimes talk to these cats in their dreams when the barrier between the two worlds is thinnest. Cats who have done terrible things in their lifetime are barred from entering this world and are trapped on the mortal plane. These cats are called the Lost. They sometimes try to terrorize the living and can cause nightmares or feelings of being watched in the darkness.

...-- Every so often, a cat will die a truly noble or heroic death or suffer one that came unfairly or before its time. In these special cases, this spirit may be reincarnated into the next kitten born into AstralClan and given a second chance to live. It is unlikely the kitten will remember anything specific about its previous life but they may retain something unspecific. Like, a cat who may have died from a snakebite might be reincarnated with a fear of snakes. This is extremely rare and the admin has to approve any requests for a character to be reincarnated.

Territory

.The Echo Tunnel –- This was once the temporary camp for strange creature the clan calls Two-Legs, which are tall and hairless creatures that walk on their back paws. They haven't been seen around the mountain in many eras and some cats don't believe they actually existed. These Two-Legs carved large tunnels into the mountain side that lead further than any other cavern. It is a dangerous place with sudden drops, falling rocks, and an abundance of rats, but it does hold one good thing—an unusual skylight tunnel that seems to go on forever called the Silvertrail. When moonlight shines into the tunnel leading down, the embedded stones in the side of the tunnel seem to glow. If you follow the markings left by leaders long before, you can find it. Sleeping there allows one to speak with the Risen. Unfortunately, for the same reason, many of the Lost haunt the other misleading tunnels and often try to lure weak-willed cats astray. This is a an abandoned mine shaft*
...The Black Path –- A cliff side trail full of strange black stones. The Clan call the shining ones coal, and the dull, sharp ones shale. It's easy for cats to be injured on the sharp, slippery rocks and warriors have fallen clear off the mountain in times past. It has little to no cover from birds of prey and is a common nesting ground for snakes. However, many rare herbs not found in the rest of the territory grow in the rich soil under the stones.
...The Falls -- The Falls are a large, clear series of waterfalls that cascade down the mountain into a large pool full of fish. The pool tapers off to form a quick moving river that is difficult to cross. The banks are full of soft, sandy dirt, vibrant moss and vegetation, and smooth stones. Most battle training and practice takes place here to minimize injury. This is also the best fishing hole in the territory. Bears tend to lurk around here in the warmer seasons.
...The Shrouded Forest -- The Shrouded Forest takes up most of the mountain. It is mostly full of pines with a mix of deciduous trees. The trunks grow so tall and close together that the land below is always in shadow. A few stray beams of light can breach the foliage, but the forest is predominantly dark. This is the main hunting spot on the mountain and it also hides the most predators.
...The Prism Pool -- There is rumored to be a tiny, warm pool of water hidden somewhere on the mountains that was blessed by the spirit of the first ever medicine cat. It is said to be nearly perfectly round and incredibly hard to find. The bottom is full of colorful shining stones and the water reflects the stars on a clear night. Legends say that is has healing properties and that the spirits will save a mortally wound cat who enters the pool.
Camp -- Because AstralClan believe that the Risen look after them when the night sky is present, they tend to sleep in the open air under the stars. The clan lives on a series of natural steps carved into the mountain with the cliff edges blocked by boulders and large logs to keep kits away. Dens are formed between boulders and overhangs, covered in dense woven brambles and vines to keep out the cold. The medicine cat's den and the nursery are the only dens the clan will sleep inside of year round. There is a small, trickling water source outside the medicine cat's den. The highest step is where the leader sleeps and holds clan meetings. It overlooks the Stone Labyrinth.
...Stone Labyrinth -- Far below the camp, there is a dark reminder of bloody Eras past. A large, treacherous labyrinth full of pitfalls and dangers is visible from the highest step in camp. Its walls are made by tall, heavy stones and mud-and-branch enforced walls that are difficult to scale. In days long ago, the Clan would watch prisoners, traitors, and trespassers get tossed into the labyrinth with little hope of making it out alive. In recent history, it has been used to test apprentices during the Mind Trials. With careful supervision from along the walls, of course.

Prey

Mice, Voles ( Common )

Shrews, Water Shrews ( Common )

Squirrels, Chipmunks ( Common )

Rabbits, Hares ( Uncommon )

Groundhogs, Moles (Uncommon )

Muskrats (Uncommon )

Deer ( In groups, Rare )

Birds ( Many types, Common )

Fish ( Many types, Common )

Non-venomous snakes, lizards ( Uncommon )

Predaters,Threats

Rats, Opossums

Raccoons, Skunks

Porcupines, Bats

Weasels, Minks

Beavers, Otters

Elk

Badgers, Black Bears

Cougars, Lynx

Venomous Snakes, Poisonous Spiders

Coyote, Wolves

Gray Foxes, Red Foxes

Hawks, Falcons, Vultures

Warrior & Medicine Cat Codes

The Warrior Code is as follows:

1. The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.

2. Defend your Clan, even with your life. The safety of the Clan comes before the life of one cat.

3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed first.

4. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

5. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

6. A deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled. The Clan will vote between the two available deputies.

7. After the death or retirement of a deputy, a new deputy must be chosen before moon-high.

8. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger.

9. Apprentices can not leave camp without a warrior unless instructed otherwise. Kits are forbidden from leaving camp.

10. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

11. Killing within the clan is inexcusable and could result in banishment or execution.

... The Medicine Cat Code is as follows:

1. A medicine cat must treat every cat equally and without bias, regardless of bloodline or personal grudges.

2. A medicine cat is forbidden from taking a mate or having kits.

3. A medicine cat apprentice has to be approved by the Risen. They will receive a dream at the Silvertrail if they are allowed to become a medicine cat.

4. All medicine cats must be taught basic hunting and defensive battle moves in case of emergency.

5. At least one medicine cat must travel to the Silvertrail on the night of the Full Moon and of the New Moon.

6. Medicine cats are especially sensitive to the influences of the Risen, as well as the Lost. A medicine cat is not allowed out of camp alone.

Ranks

(Will update when we get more)

Leader:Blizzardstar (Dapplepelt)

Deputy:Lynxnight (TehDerpyShoelace)

Medicine Cat:Stormfrost (Me)

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Elders:

Warriors:Echowind (TehDerpyShoelace)

Queens:

Apprentices:Silverpaw (Me) Shinepaw (Herontail)

Kits:

I'll control time and weather.It is the middle of Leaf-bare,with about a few inches of snow.The sky is streaked with clouds.

Forum

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
RP Sample:

Truesky
December 1st, 2016, 08:39 PM
is this still open?

Herontail
December 4th, 2016, 02:48 AM
(This seems interesting. If only it wasn't already dead.)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 05:59 AM
(This seems interesting. If only it wasn't already dead.)
(Its not dead.)

Herontail
December 4th, 2016, 06:01 AM
(Its not dead.)

(Oh. Then can people still join?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 06:04 AM
(Oh. Then can people still join?)
(Yep)

>Pepsi<
December 4th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Introduction

There was once, long ago before the world was as we know it now, a Spirit with a glorious light who spent her days running away from those who pursued her. The Lost were drawn to those who exuded such light and—once they became monsters beyond all hope of saving—they hunted it endlessly. To try and devour the pure and cleanse themselves of their madness.

... This Spirit hid on the mountain, stuck on the very peak by the Lost monsters circling below waiting for her to try and escape. She paced on the mountain for thirty days and tried to find her way to freedom. If she ran down the peak, she would be devoured. If she tried to jump off, she may get a head start, but, in the end, she would perish. There was no way for her to leave this mountain alive. With a wail of hopeless despair, the Spirit hung her head.

... It was then her eyes caught sight of the specks of light below the mountain. They streaked through the dark with monstrosities chasing them relentlessly, but none of them gave up. When one fell behind, others would turn back to distract the Lost monster while the weaker light ran ahead. They were working together...helping each other!

... How could these other spirits, so much smaller and weaker than her, face the monsters when she could not? How could they can fall to despair as she had?

... Their perseverance and hope gave her strength and she rose to her paws with a new determination to free herself. As she re-evaluated her situation, she came to a conclusion. If she could not move down, she would have to go up! With a mighty spring, she leapt upward and tried to snag her claws on the clouds. She fell to the ground with a mighty thud that shook the mountain. With a huff, she rose and leapt again. And again and again and again, each time making it just a little higher. Until, eventually, the Spirit grabbed onto a cloud and pulled herself into the sky. Her light illuminated the chaotic darkness below as she looked down upon the world. The corrupted Lost souls scattered and ran until the light could no longer reach them and the other spirits looked up to her in wonder.

... "My friends, we have spent our whole lives running in fear of those who lurked in the dark," she murmured in the awed silence. "I...I almost gave up and became one of them, but you all gave me hope. It was your strength and compassion for others that made me try, that helped me reach the sky. To repay you, I will weave you a safe place to live in peace out of the darkness we feared so. I will guide you to it when you cannot continue to run from the Lost anymore. I will watch after your families and guard them as best I can until they too join you. From now on, you can rely on my strength and my brilliance. You will never be alone again. I will always be with you."

Customs

.-- Here in AstralClan, each leader rules during a time period called an Era. Each Era is named depending on how the leader wants to rule and will come with its own ideals. Clan members should try to live by these ideals. The current Era, its ideals, and how long it has been that Era will be listed below on this post.

...-- Instead of apprentice evaluations, AstralClan has three distinctly different tests to be passed called the Trials. There is the Body Trial, the Mind Trial, and the Heart Trial. They can be taken at any time towards the end of an apprenticeship and all three must be passed to the mentor's satisfaction. If any of the trials are failed, the ceremony will be delayed and apprentice will have to start over.
.........The Body Trial: This is a basic test of hunting, tracking, and fighting skills necessary for the life of an AstralClan warrior. Any warrior other than the apprentices mentor can judge this trial and they can conduct it however they see fit.
.........The Mind Trial: The apprentice must escape the labyrinth listed in the territory within two days time. This trial tests your reasoning and strategic skills and shows how the apprentice would act when faced with extreme duress. If the apprentice can not make it out in time or they give up, their mentor will guide them back to safety.
.........The Heart Trial: This trial is a subtle one and is actually tested the entire length of the apprenticeship. It is how you work within the clan and how well you uphold the warrior code and the ideals of the current Era.

...-- There are two special secondary ranks some warriors and apprentices can take, a Lorekeeper or a Mystic. Lorekeepers are a few chosen cats who are taught the art of storytelling and are responsible for remembering all the past and recent history of the clan, along with their legends and mythology. A Mystic specializes in telling fortunes, whether it be by suggesting love matches, commenting on someone's personality, analyzing the dreams they are told, or by predicting an aspect of the future. They often take part at big gatherings or ceremonies but their skills can be called upon at any time. Each Lorekeeper and Mystic chooses their own apprentice when they feel they are ready to teach one but the admin has to approve them.

...-- StarClan and the Dark Forest do not exist here. Cats who are generally good are said to pass on to a world beyond this one that hides in the night sky. These cats are called the Risen. Medicine cats and leaders can sometimes talk to these cats in their dreams when the barrier between the two worlds is thinnest. Cats who have done terrible things in their lifetime are barred from entering this world and are trapped on the mortal plane. These cats are called the Lost. They sometimes try to terrorize the living and can cause nightmares or feelings of being watched in the darkness.

...-- Every so often, a cat will die a truly noble or heroic death or suffer one that came unfairly or before its time. In these special cases, this spirit may be reincarnated into the next kitten born into AstralClan and given a second chance to live. It is unlikely the kitten will remember anything specific about its previous life but they may retain something unspecific. Like, a cat who may have died from a snakebite might be reincarnated with a fear of snakes. This is extremely rare and the admin has to approve any requests for a character to be reincarnated.

Territory

.The Echo Tunnel –- This was once the temporary camp for strange creature the clan calls Two-Legs, which are tall and hairless creatures that walk on their back paws. They haven't been seen around the mountain in many eras and some cats don't believe they actually existed. These Two-Legs carved large tunnels into the mountain side that lead further than any other cavern. It is a dangerous place with sudden drops, falling rocks, and an abundance of rats, but it does hold one good thing—an unusual skylight tunnel that seems to go on forever called the Silvertrail. When moonlight shines into the tunnel leading down, the embedded stones in the side of the tunnel seem to glow. If you follow the markings left by leaders long before, you can find it. Sleeping there allows one to speak with the Risen. Unfortunately, for the same reason, many of the Lost haunt the other misleading tunnels and often try to lure weak-willed cats astray. This is a an abandoned mine shaft*
...The Black Path –- A cliff side trail full of strange black stones. The Clan call the shining ones coal, and the dull, sharp ones shale. It's easy for cats to be injured on the sharp, slippery rocks and warriors have fallen clear off the mountain in times past. It has little to no cover from birds of prey and is a common nesting ground for snakes. However, many rare herbs not found in the rest of the territory grow in the rich soil under the stones.
...The Falls -- The Falls are a large, clear series of waterfalls that cascade down the mountain into a large pool full of fish. The pool tapers off to form a quick moving river that is difficult to cross. The banks are full of soft, sandy dirt, vibrant moss and vegetation, and smooth stones. Most battle training and practice takes place here to minimize injury. This is also the best fishing hole in the territory. Bears tend to lurk around here in the warmer seasons.
...The Shrouded Forest -- The Shrouded Forest takes up most of the mountain. It is mostly full of pines with a mix of deciduous trees. The trunks grow so tall and close together that the land below is always in shadow. A few stray beams of light can breach the foliage, but the forest is predominantly dark. This is the main hunting spot on the mountain and it also hides the most predators.
...The Prism Pool -- There is rumored to be a tiny, warm pool of water hidden somewhere on the mountains that was blessed by the spirit of the first ever medicine cat. It is said to be nearly perfectly round and incredibly hard to find. The bottom is full of colorful shining stones and the water reflects the stars on a clear night. Legends say that is has healing properties and that the spirits will save a mortally wound cat who enters the pool.
Camp -- Because AstralClan believe that the Risen look after them when the night sky is present, they tend to sleep in the open air under the stars. The clan lives on a series of natural steps carved into the mountain with the cliff edges blocked by boulders and large logs to keep kits away. Dens are formed between boulders and overhangs, covered in dense woven brambles and vines to keep out the cold. The medicine cat's den and the nursery are the only dens the clan will sleep inside of year round. There is a small, trickling water source outside the medicine cat's den. The highest step is where the leader sleeps and holds clan meetings. It overlooks the Stone Labyrinth.
...Stone Labyrinth -- Far below the camp, there is a dark reminder of bloody Eras past. A large, treacherous labyrinth full of pitfalls and dangers is visible from the highest step in camp. Its walls are made by tall, heavy stones and mud-and-branch enforced walls that are difficult to scale. In days long ago, the Clan would watch prisoners, traitors, and trespassers get tossed into the labyrinth with little hope of making it out alive. In recent history, it has been used to test apprentices during the Mind Trials. With careful supervision from along the walls, of course.

Prey

Mice, Voles ( Common )

Muskrats (Uncommon )

Deer ( In groups, Rare )

Predaters,Threats

Rats, Opossums

Raccoons, Skunks

Porcupines, Bats

Weasels, Minks

Beavers, Otters

Elk

Badgers, Black Bears

Cougars, Lynx

Coyote, Wolves

Gray Foxes, Red Foxes

Hawks, Falcons, Vultures

2. Defend your Clan, even with your life. The safety of the Clan comes before the life of one cat.

6. A deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled. The Clan will vote between the two available deputies.

7. After the death or retirement of a deputy, a new deputy must be chosen before moon-high.

9. Apprentices can not leave camp without a warrior unless instructed otherwise. Kits are forbidden from leaving camp.

10. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

11. Killing within the clan is inexcusable and could result in banishment or execution.

1. A medicine cat must treat every cat equally and without bias, regardless of bloodline or personal grudges.

3. A medicine cat apprentice has to be approved by the Risen. They will receive a dream at the Silvertrail if they are allowed to become a medicine cat.

4. All medicine cats must be taught basic hunting and defensive battle moves in case of emergency.

5. At least one medicine cat must travel to the Silvertrail on the night of the Full Moon and of the New Moon.

6. Medicine cats are especially sensitive to the influences of the Risen, as well as the Lost. A medicine cat is not allowed out of camp alone.

Ranks

Leader:

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Elders:

Warriors:

Queens:

Apprentices:Silverpaw (Me)

Kits:

Forum

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:

RP Sample:
Name: BerryThorn or BlizzardStar
Rank: If warrior or deputy berrythorn if leader blizzardstar
Appearance: coming soon I will add it in a min
Personality: reliable, loyal, sometimes strict, ambitious
Crush/Mate: open
RP sample: BerryThorn padded out of the warriors den feeling bewildered and ill. Suddenly she collapsed to the floor, "HELP!" she yowled, "My legs wont move,"
(This wont happen I'm just typing stuff)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 06:13 AM
Name: BerryThorn or BlizzardStar
Rank: If warrior or deputy berrythorn if leader blizzardstar
Appearance: coming soon I will add it in a min
Personality: reliable, loyal, sometimes strict, ambitious
RP sample: BerryThorn padded out of the warriors den feeling bewildered and ill. Suddenly she collapsed to the floor, "HELP!" she yowled, "My legs wont move,"
(This wont happen I'm just typing stuff)
Accepted

>Pepsi<
December 4th, 2016, 06:15 AM
Accepted
Leader or warrior?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 06:16 AM
Leader or warrior?
Leader.Check top.

>Pepsi<
December 4th, 2016, 06:17 AM
Leader.Check top.
yay ty

>Pepsi<
December 4th, 2016, 06:18 AM
ty but why is herojntail behind it?

Herontail
December 4th, 2016, 06:18 AM
(Yay.

Name: Shinepaw
Appearance: White fur with with ginger spots on his back and yellow eyes.
Personality: I like to roleplay the personalities and me otherw figure it out. Is this absolutely required?
Crush/Mate: Nupe
RP Example: Shinepaw sat down with his vole in his jaws. He placed it down and got ready to devour it when MentorNPC burst through the trees from who-knows-where. "Wait! You can't eat that until you feed the clan first." they yowled.

"Great." Shinepaw mumbled.)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 06:19 AM
ty but why is herojntail behind it?
Cause that's who is that character.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 06:20 AM
(Yay.

Name: Shinepaw
Appearance: White fur with with ginger spots on his back and yellow eyes.
Personality: I like to roleplay the personalities and me otherw figure it out. Is this absolutely required?
Crush/Mate: Nupe
RP Example: Shinepaw sat down with his vole in his jaws. He placed it down and got ready to devour it when MentorNPC burst through the trees from who-knows-where. "Wait! You can't eat that until you feed the clan first." they yowled.

"Great." Shinepaw mumbled.)
Accepted

>Pepsi<
December 4th, 2016, 06:21 AM
ShinePaw is herontail I'm DapplePelt

Herontail
December 4th, 2016, 06:22 AM

(Umm... Dappled made that character. I was busy making Shinepaw.)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 06:22 AM
ShinePaw is herontail I'm DapplePelt
oops...I'll fix it.

>Pepsi<
December 4th, 2016, 06:23 AM
oops...I'll fix it.
dw everyone makes mistakes

Herontail
December 4th, 2016, 06:25 AM
oops...I'll fix it.

(Stuff like this happens. No worries. :D)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 06:27 AM
Once we get the deputy,and a few warriors we can start!

>Pepsi<
December 4th, 2016, 06:28 AM
Once we get the deputy,and a few warriors we can start!
YAY

>Pepsi<
December 4th, 2016, 06:39 AM
anyone need a mentor cuz I'm free

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 06:46 AM
anyone need a mentor cuz I'm free
Can Silverpaw be her apprentice?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 07:03 AM
So anyone one else wanna join?

FlashFanatic
December 4th, 2016, 07:03 AM
Name: Lynxnight | Echowind
Appearance: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cat+that+looks+like+a+lynx&view=detailv2&qpvt=cat+that+looks+like+a+lynx&id=B25AC1293372D9447ADFD1CF0B27F0DA056FC890&selectedIndex=7&ccid=KsOQgyWx&simid=607991242355966522&thid=OIP.M2ac3908325b1501dbacefbbc818882fdo0 | https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=silcer+cat&view=detailv2&&id=F5F49CC29D75FFD4A2F1269BA6C30B492E16B9BD&selectedIndex=3&ccid=HgHRwtQN&simid=608019047974503525&thid=OIP.M1e01d1c2d40daf1e7e77e81974a99b42o0
Personality: Lynxnight is a headstrong cat. He can be strict and mean, but inside he is a bit fluffball. He is wonderful at fighting, and decent at hunting. | Echowind is really shy. She can get easily embarrassed, and is very clumsy. Once you get to know her, she is the best friend you could ever have.
Crush/Mate: None for both
RP Sample: Willowbreeze was irritated beyond words when she had to go on a hunting patrol with this useless cat. Helping as much as she could, she tried to pretend not to catch that rabbit. Instead, when he was doping around, she ran it straight into his paws. Being irritated by being put with "useless as a mouse" over there, she was even more irritated on watching him brag about is wonderful rabbit. She just wanted to yell at him, "I drove it straight into your paws, you mouse brain!" But if she did, it would just get her in trouble.

Padding through the camp entrance, Willowbreeze didn't even look over her shoulder. She hoped he knew what to do. Take the prey. Put it on the pile. As she carefully placed hers on the pile, she heard mousebrain garble something. She bit back laughter as mousebrain forgot to put the prey down. Hearing him say clear words, it was hard not to congratulate him. But, after processing what mousebrain had said, she tried her beet not to say, "No! You're a mousebrain and I did NOT enjoy today!" But, instead, Willowbreeze said something nice. "I enjoyed it too. It was nice helping someone out for a change. I wouldn't mind if you came with me again." She cheerfully answered. I've been set up, haven't I? She thought, falling apart on the inside.
Other: BOTH CAN BE A MENTOR!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Name: Lynxnight | Echowind
Appearance: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cat+that+looks+like+a+lynx&view=detailv2&qpvt=cat+that+looks+like+a+lynx&id=B25AC1293372D9447ADFD1CF0B27F0DA056FC890&selectedIndex=7&ccid=KsOQgyWx&simid=607991242355966522&thid=OIP.M2ac3908325b1501dbacefbbc818882fdo0 | https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=silcer+cat&view=detailv2&&id=F5F49CC29D75FFD4A2F1269BA6C30B492E16B9BD&selectedIndex=3&ccid=HgHRwtQN&simid=608019047974503525&thid=OIP.M1e01d1c2d40daf1e7e77e81974a99b42o0
Personality: Lynxnight is a headstrong cat. He can be strict and mean, but inside he is a bit fluffball. He is wonderful at fighting, and decent at hunting. | Echowind is really shy. She can get easily embarrassed, and is very clumsy. Once you get to know her, she is the best friend you could ever have.
Crush/Mate: None for both
RP Sample: Willowbreeze was irritated beyond words when she had to go on a hunting patrol with this useless cat. Helping as much as she could, she tried to pretend not to catch that rabbit. Instead, when he was doping around, she ran it straight into his paws. Being irritated by being put with "useless as a mouse" over there, she was even more irritated on watching him brag about is wonderful rabbit. She just wanted to yell at him, "I drove it straight into your paws, you mouse brain!" But if she did, it would just get her in trouble.

Padding through the camp entrance, Willowbreeze didn't even look over her shoulder. She hoped he knew what to do. Take the prey. Put it on the pile. As she carefully placed hers on the pile, she heard mousebrain garble something. She bit back laughter as mousebrain forgot to put the prey down. Hearing him say clear words, it was hard not to congratulate him. But, after processing what mousebrain had said, she tried her beet not to say, "No! You're a mousebrain and I did NOT enjoy today!" But, instead, Willowbreeze said something nice. "I enjoyed it too. It was nice helping someone out for a change. I wouldn't mind if you came with me again." She cheerfully answered. I've been set up, haven't I? She thought, falling apart on the inside.
Other: BOTH CAN BE A MENTOR!
Accepted!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 07:40 AM
(Boop)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Bump.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 09:34 AM
booooop

Herontail
December 4th, 2016, 09:53 AM
(Eh, might as well.

Name: Cloverheart
Appearance: Gray tabby with leaf-green eyes
Personality: Once again, I'll roleplay it
Crush/Mate: Nune
RP Sample: Is it required for me to do this again?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 09:55 AM
(Eh, might as well.

Name: Cloverheart
Appearance: Gray tabby with leaf-green eyes
Personality: Once again, I'll roleplay it
Crush/Mate: Nune
RP Sample: Is it required for me to do this again?)
Accepted and no you don't have to.

We can now start!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Stormfrost blinked her golden yellow eyes open,waking up to an blanket of snow outside of the Medicine Den.The tortoise shelled she-cat stretched out,yawning.She looked around,before noticing that she was running low on Catmint.The Medicine Cat stepped out into the clearing,tredging through the snow.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 10:31 AM
(Hello?)

>Pepsi<
December 4th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Can Silverpaw be her apprentice?
I don't mind

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 12:08 PM
(Boop)

Herontail
December 4th, 2016, 01:50 PM
(Will someone else be Shinepaw's mentor or should Cloverheart be his mentor?)

Shinepaw opened his yellow eyes and yawned. Glancing around, he saw Stormfrost and Cloverheart had woken up. He caught sight of the prey pile, and he realized how hungry be was. If only he could walk over there and eat whenever he wanted, like when he war a kit.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Silverpaw walked out of the Apprentice den,only to see Shinepaw was already awake."Hi!" She said happily.Her white paws were blending into the snow.

Herontail
December 4th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Shinepaw nearly jumped when he heard Silverpaw's voice, only to calm down. "Oh, hey." he answered in a monotonous voice. "Do you need anything?"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Shinepaw nearly jumped when he heard Silverpaw's voice, only to calm down. "Oh, hey." he answered in a monotonous voice. "Do you need anything?"
Silverpaw shook her spotted silver gray head,staring over at all the snow."It really snowed,huh?" She said,her light green looking around.The she-cat sat down,her tail curled around her white paws neatly.

Herontail
December 4th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Shinepaw shrugged. "Sure, but that means less prey," he said. He touched the snow with one paw, shivering when he felt it melting. "Plants die when snow comes. Trees discard their own leaves to sleep. Prey don't like it when this happens. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what Cloverheart meant by, 'There'll be less prey since their food runs low at this time.'"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Shinepaw shrugged. "Sure, but that means less prey," he said. He touched the snow with one paw, shivering when he felt it melting. "Plants die when snow comes. Trees discard their own leaves to sleep. Prey don't like it when this happens. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what Cloverheart meant by, 'There'll be less prey since their food runs low at this time.'"
"But after,there are many plants,the trees are covered in leaves,and prey is plentiful!" Silverpaw said,her green eyes shining.Silverpaw liked the winter,because she hunted best during the winter,due to her silver-white pelt.

Crumbleless
December 4th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Name:Brightspirit // Foxfrost
Appearance:http://img04.deviantart.net/81c3/i/2012/309/2/5/brightpaw_by_riku_cat-d5k393b.png // http://img03.deviantart.net/fc60/i/2011/167/4/e/foxleap_by_speckledpath-d3j3cgj.png
Personality:Both TBRP'ed
Crush/Mate:Open (I can change it if its not allowed) // Open
RP Sample:
Foxfrost darted through the dark forest as his eyes just started to a just to the dim lighting. The hot stinky breath of a coyote just on the tip of his tail. In a few more bounds the beast would be upon him bringing his limp brown body back to its pack for a snack. The tom wasn't going to let that happen though and when the coyote was just about to strike the panting warrior scampered up a pine tree panting hard as he sat on one of the spikey branches. It was uncomfortable and he would most likely have to get a good trimming but it was better than being in the jaws of a coyote. The wild dog slink away ears pinned to its head knowing Foxfrost wouldn't be down anytime soon,"That's a relief." The young tom mewed starting to make his way down the trunk of the tree.

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 03:25 AM
Name: Snowbreeze
Appearance:http://ragdollkittenscats.com/portals/0/ragdoll%20kittens/White%20Ragdoll.jpg
Personality: TBRP
RP Sample: Divineheart yawned while padding back to the warrior den after a long day of fighting foxes and visiting the medicine cat. I have to be more careful now... she thought as she settled into her moss nest with the soft snores of fellow warriors surrounding her. She drifted off to sleep with the snarling fox's face in her mind.

Herontail
December 5th, 2016, 05:20 AM
"But after,there are many plants,the trees are covered in leaves,and prey is plentiful!" Silverpaw said,her green eyes shining.Silverpaw liked the winter,because she hunted best during the winter,due to her silver-white pelt.
"I suppose so." Shinepaw said. "I think AstralClan should've caught more prey during LeafFall. We'd have more food and we wouldn't be starving."

>Pepsi<
December 6th, 2016, 11:04 AM
BlizzardStar was almost unseen in the snow as she walked to the apprentices, "Sorry SilverPaw, I am taking you to have a look around the territory. She looked around the camp, "ShinePaw shouldn't you be with CloverHeart," she mewed.

>Pepsi<
December 6th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Name: MeltedPaw
Appearance:
http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Me4c987de52762168d235772e0b2a6e5co0&w=177&h=177&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Young+Patched+Grey+Cat&view=detailv2&&id=49B64C2A812F44768CA7903BF0C6F7DBCBF06D14&selectedIndex=19&ccid=5MmH3lJ2&simid=608035295833296504&thid=OIP.Me4c987de52762168d235772e0b2a6e5co0)
Personality: He is a bouncy happy tom with a slightly stubborn side to him. Other then that he is an alright little cat.
Crush/or mate: he has a crush on SilverPaw
RP sample: (Same as BlizzardStar)
Other: He is BlizzardStars son from before she became leader

>Pepsi<
December 6th, 2016, 11:28 AM
this is my appearance sorry I did not put in on my form
http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M3aab99a8d35bf16f40075db98839c64bH0&w=300&h=218&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=snowy+white+cats&view=detailv2&&id=68E6DCD82177DA6295D48E295ACE576DB9862DAE&selectedIndex=3&ccid=OquZqNNb&simid=608042137719014367&thid=OIP.M3aab99a8d35bf16f40075db98839c64bH0)

Herontail
December 6th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Shinepaw turned his head towards Blizzardstar. "I'm sorry, sir." he said in his usual bland voice. "I only got distracted, that's all." Without saying goodbye, he turned his head away from Silverpaw and walked up to Cloverheart.

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 06:30 PM
SIlverheart_the_Warrior
I put a form

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 7th, 2016, 05:58 AM
Name: Snowbreeze
Appearance:http://ragdollkittenscats.com/portals/0/ragdoll%20kittens/White%20Ragdoll.jpg
Personality: TBRP
RP Sample: Divineheart yawned while padding back to the warrior den after a long day of fighting foxes and visiting the medicine cat. I have to be more careful now... she thought as she settled into her moss nest with the soft snores of fellow warriors surrounding her. She drifted off to sleep with the snarling fox's face in her mind.
(Accepted)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 7th, 2016, 06:09 AM
Name:Brightspirit // Foxfrost
Appearance:http://img04.deviantart.net/81c3/i/2012/309/2/5/brightpaw_by_riku_cat-d5k393b.png // http://img03.deviantart.net/fc60/i/2011/167/4/e/foxleap_by_speckledpath-d3j3cgj.png
Personality:Both TBRP'ed
Crush/Mate:Open (I can change it if its not allowed) // Open
RP Sample:
Foxfrost darted through the dark forest as his eyes just started to a just to the dim lighting. The hot stinky breath of a coyote just on the tip of his tail. In a few more bounds the beast would be upon him bringing his limp brown body back to its pack for a snack. The tom wasn't going to let that happen though and when the coyote was just about to strike the panting warrior scampered up a pine tree panting hard as he sat on one of the spikey branches. It was uncomfortable and he would most likely have to get a good trimming but it was better than being in the jaws of a coyote. The wild dog slink away ears pinned to its head knowing Foxfrost wouldn't be down anytime soon,"That's a relief." The young tom mewed starting to make his way down the trunk of the tree.
(Accepted)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 19th, 2016, 08:33 AM
(Forgot about this)

"Okay!"Silverpaw said,standing up and shaking snow out of her fur.She followed Blizzardstar to the camp entrance.

>Pepsi<
December 24th, 2016, 04:48 AM
(Forgot about this)

"Okay!"Silverpaw said,standing up and shaking snow out of her fur.She followed Blizzardstar to the camp entrance.
"We are going to teach you how t fight today," she mewed

Strobelight
December 24th, 2016, 05:34 AM
Introduction

Customs

Territory

Prey

Mice, Voles ( Common )

Muskrats (Uncommon )

Deer ( In groups, Rare )

Predaters,Threats

Rats, Opossums

Raccoons, Skunks

Porcupines, Bats

Weasels, Minks

Beavers, Otters

Elk

Badgers, Black Bears

Cougars, Lynx

Coyote, Wolves

Gray Foxes, Red Foxes

Hawks, Falcons, Vultures

Ranks

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Elders:

Queens:

Kits:

I'll control time and weather.It is the middle of Leaf-bare,with about a few inches of snow.The sky is streaked with clouds.

Forum

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
RP Sample:
Name:Banditpaw/Banditfang
Appearance:Orange Tom with a black mask and black stripes,he has yellow eyes
Personality:Courageous,Can hide emotions well,Flirty at times,Quite Clingy
Crush/Mate:Open!

>Pepsi<
December 24th, 2016, 05:41 AM
Name:Banditpaw/Banditfang
Appearance:Orange Tom with a black mask and black stripes,he has yellow eyes
Personality:Courageous,Can hide emotions well,Flirty at times,Quite Clingy
Crush/Mate:Open!
yeah, accepted
when silver sees this he will either tell me off for ccepting random people or thank me?

>Pepsi<
December 24th, 2016, 05:43 AM
Blizzardstar turned to Silverpaw, "or do you want to hunt instead?" she meowed trying to give the apprentice a choice.

Strobelight
December 24th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Banditpaw sat in the apprentices den and looked outside

Shadow
December 24th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Introduction

Customs

Territory

Prey

Mice, Voles ( Common )

Muskrats (Uncommon )

Deer ( In groups, Rare )

Predaters,Threats

Rats, Opossums

Raccoons, Skunks

Porcupines, Bats

Weasels, Minks

Beavers, Otters

Elk

Badgers, Black Bears

Cougars, Lynx

Coyote, Wolves

Gray Foxes, Red Foxes

Hawks, Falcons, Vultures

Ranks

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Elders:

Queens:

Kits:

Forum

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
RP Sample:

Name:Jinxtail
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/b2/82/8fb282e42dfa7322559896ead50abb17.jpg
Personality:aggressive,hot headed,flirty,sarcastic,strong,smart,loyal,fast
Crush/mate: open but will develop over time
Other/questions: HI SILVERHEART!!
Rp example: Jinxtail was stalking a mouse.It was so close.Then someone yowled.The mouse ran away "What are you doing?!"she hissed to the one that yowled.But before she could see the cats face it ran.Then she smelled that it was not apart of the clan."INTURDER!"She yowled as she ran after the cat,claws tearing into the soft ground.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 24th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Name:Jinxtail
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/b2/82/8fb282e42dfa7322559896ead50abb17.jpg
Personality:aggressive,hot headed,flirty,sarcastic,strong,smart,loyal,fast
Crush/mate: open but will develop over time
Other/questions: HI SILVERHEART!!
Rp example: Jinxtail was stalking a mouse.It was so close.Then someone yowled.The mouse ran away "What are you doing?!"she hissed to the one that yowled.But before she could see the cats face it ran.Then she smelled that it was not apart of the clan."INTURDER!"She yowled as she ran after the cat,claws tearing into the soft ground.
Accepted

Shadow
December 24th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Ok what did I miss?)

CinnamonCookie
December 24th, 2016, 12:45 PM
(nothing yet, I think.)

Snowbreeze stalked a rare hare slowly.