PDA

View Full Version : Calixto's Everything Finder [DS]

goddess of ducks
December 1st, 2016, 09:14 AM
Hoi guys!!:woot:
So I have made yet another cat I still have WAY too many So now that I finished his character page, it's time to fill in those blank holes on his page. Calixto (https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/calixto.html)needs basically everything, friends, enemies, a sibling or two and maybe some parents. For his love interest though, I will be accepting about three cats for that. I want him to kind of flirt with more than just one cat and let the RP lead to their partnership. Also, Calixto will be going on the patrol to the Clans. Here's a list of his needs:
Key: Need Want Would be nice
Friends
Love Interests
BrotherSister
Mother
Father
Enemies
So, if you have a kitty of your own, go ahead and apply with the best form that works for you.

Without character page:
Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Picture Link (Optional):
Personality:
Other/Questions?:
Activeness Level:
RP Sample plus Link:

With Character Page:
Name:
Link:
Role:
Other/Questions?:
Activeness Level:
RP Sample plus Link:

NOTE: You do not have to submit an RP example if we RP together frequently, or have done so recently.

JustJoye
December 1st, 2016, 10:17 AM
Name; Nettlenose
Link; Nettlenose (http://http://joyeswcocats.weebly.com/nettlenose.html)
Questions; Is it okay that he's in ThunderClan?
Activeness; 9/10
Rp Sample; A ray of moonlight, silver through the foggy air, penetrated the tree tops, willing itself to shine down through the trunks and eventually rest on the floor of the clearing. To it's right lay a cat, orange and grey, white and black. Her eyes flew open, the speed of a humming bird's wing and her pupils dilated upon noticing the light. A low rumble grew in her throat. Stupid moon, she thought, can't leave a gal alone for two seconds. Her ears drew back and she rolled her shoulder, forcing herself away from the illuminated spot so as to sleep better. But sleep didn't come. Upon leaving the Syndicate so many moons ago, Peach had become restless, even when she so desperately needed sleep. Her talents, deception, cunning, sarcasm, were wasted, put to no use out here on her own. She'd thought breifly, for a few sunrises, about going back. Leaving her secluded hollow of loneliness and returning to her former home, but she couldn't. Gone were the days that she was looked to as a guide, a leader, and, to some, a love interest. Gone were the endless nights awake, plotting against to Clans, using her magnificent brain to it's full extent. If she went back, she'd be punished, exiled, sent away and rejected by her former friends. So as she sat there, in the moonlit clearing, she forced the memories out of her head. She finally slept. Dreamless. Hopeless.(link (http://http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1458))

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 1st, 2016, 10:27 AM
I can apply soon for friend, hang on plz...

AbsurdJinx
December 1st, 2016, 05:01 PM
What's Calixto's romantic/sexual orientation?

SuspiciousMindz
December 1st, 2016, 05:34 PM
Name: Illusion for his sister? If not, a friend or love interest
Link:
http://echowcorp.weebly.com/illusion.html
Other/Questions?: None
Activeness Level: 7/10
RP Sample plus Link: do I have to if we're rping in Halestorms coalition? x.x

Name: Knight for his Trainee?
Link: http://echowcorp.weebly.com/knight.html
RP Sample plus Link: same as above xD

goddess of ducks
December 1st, 2016, 09:40 PM
Okie guys I made an oops, for you that have filled out the form, please come back and state what roll your character was applied for. Sorry, my bad.

Dux Calixto is straight, only females for the love interests please :3

Suspiciousmindz nope your good to go!

SuspiciousMindz
December 1st, 2016, 09:59 PM
Okie guys I made an oops, for you that have filled out the form, please come back and state what roll your character was applied for. Sorry, my bad.

Dux Calixto is straight, only females for the love interests please :3

Suspiciousmindz nope your good to go!
Okay so are they accepted or you waiting for more application? cx

goddess of ducks
December 1st, 2016, 10:08 PM
Okay so are they accepted or you waiting for more application? cx
I'm going to wait for more applications to roll in, of not then I will start accepting

Empress Of Evil
December 2nd, 2016, 12:28 AM
Name: Tundra
Link: Here (http://empressoescharries.weebly.com/tundra.html)
Role: Love Interest?
Other/Questions?: Nada
Activeness Level: 8-9/10
RP Sample: [Taken from DS Clearing page 4 or 5] Tundra settled back down in a comfortable sitting position. Her white, gleaming teeth tore at the soft, mouth watering flesh of the plump squirrel. Crimson droplets of liquid sliding from her sharp teeth, passing her lips and then reaching the fur on her chin. Tundra really did quite find blood quite disgusting, but when she was actually eating the prey....blood tasted a little more....satisfying. Tundra's eyes slowly moved up slightly as she heard the tearing of soft flesh. Flesh that belonged to another piece of prey, not hers. Hannibal's. Tundra wanted to shy away. Was Hannibal making those noises on purpose? Or was that just how the way he ate sounded like? Tundra decided to just keep concentrating on the squirrel in front of her. Her delicate bites becoming more quick and a little less delicate. She kept eating until all that was left in front of her was red tainted bones and a small skull that once belonged to a squirrel. Tundra licked her lips and her chin, tasting the blood on the tip of her tongue. After eating the squirrel her embarrassment seemed to have washed away a little. She still felt fairly embarrassed from her earlier encounter with the fresh kill pile but she had calmed down. She made a mental note to herself to learn how to properly take a piece of prey from the pile without knocking the whole thing down. Tundra unsheathed her claws and starting to dig a small hole into the ground with her right paw. Making a small, neat pile of dirt next to the hole. When she thought the hole was deep enough she used her left paw to swipe the pile of bones into the hole. Then she pushed the pile of dirt back into the hole and patting and smoothing the ground. Once she finished she sheathed her claws back in and sat there, simply staring at the ground, blinking occasionally. When she had nothing to do she tended to do this. What better way to pass the time? A deep and monotone voice suddenly interrupted her staring contest with the ground. She froze and slowly moved her head up to look at the face of which the voice belonged to. Hannibal.
Tundra stared at Hannibal for a moment. But just then. He wasn't here a moment ago. How did he get here?!, Tundra thought, trying not to meet gazes with Hannibal. She decided to focus on his ears instead. Why his ears? No particular reason. How long had Hannibal been standing there? Had he just got there or had he watched her eat her squirrel? Tundra opened her mouth to reply but stopped just as she was about to start. She closed her mouth, trying to ignore the fact she looked like a fish that had a slow moving mouth. How should she reply? She didn't want to have a 'chit chat' with Hannibal. Not one bit! But then if she denied his suggestion he might get mad and try to kill her. Tundra wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. She was way too young to die! But then, how much would it hurt to just have a small chat? Not much right? Tundra kept herself from running away like a coward. For StarClan's sake! It was just talking to a cat. That was incredibly creepy and fully capable of killing her in a second. Well anyway she was going to find out soon because her mouth opened and the words tumbled out automatically. "Sure", Tundra said awkwardly, trying to sound cheerful but failing miserably. She realised she was still staring at his ears and quickly averted her gaze. Don't kill me. Don't kill me.

goddess of ducks
December 5th, 2016, 08:54 AM
Name: Illusion for his sister? If not, a friend or love interest
Link:
http://echowcorp.weebly.com/illusion.html
RP Sample plus Link: do I have to if we're rping in Halestorms coalition? x.x

Name: Knight for his Trainee?
Link: http://echowcorp.weebly.com/knight.html
RP Sample plus Link: same as above xD

Both accepted, is it cool if Illusion is his sister?

goddess of ducks
December 5th, 2016, 08:54 AM
Name: Tundra
Link: Here (http://empressoescharries.weebly.com/tundra.html)
Role: Love Interest?
Other/Questions?: Nada
Activeness Level: 8-9/10
RP Sample: [Taken from DS Clearing page 4 or 5] Tundra settled back down in a comfortable sitting position. Her white, gleaming teeth tore at the soft, mouth watering flesh of the plump squirrel. Crimson droplets of liquid sliding from her sharp teeth, passing her lips and then reaching the fur on her chin. Tundra really did quite find blood quite disgusting, but when she was actually eating the prey....blood tasted a little more....satisfying. Tundra's eyes slowly moved up slightly as she heard the tearing of soft flesh. Flesh that belonged to another piece of prey, not hers. Hannibal's. Tundra wanted to shy away. Was Hannibal making those noises on purpose? Or was that just how the way he ate sounded like? Tundra decided to just keep concentrating on the squirrel in front of her. Her delicate bites becoming more quick and a little less delicate. She kept eating until all that was left in front of her was red tainted bones and a small skull that once belonged to a squirrel. Tundra licked her lips and her chin, tasting the blood on the tip of her tongue. After eating the squirrel her embarrassment seemed to have washed away a little. She still felt fairly embarrassed from her earlier encounter with the fresh kill pile but she had calmed down. She made a mental note to herself to learn how to properly take a piece of prey from the pile without knocking the whole thing down. Tundra unsheathed her claws and starting to dig a small hole into the ground with her right paw. Making a small, neat pile of dirt next to the hole. When she thought the hole was deep enough she used her left paw to swipe the pile of bones into the hole. Then she pushed the pile of dirt back into the hole and patting and smoothing the ground. Once she finished she sheathed her claws back in and sat there, simply staring at the ground, blinking occasionally. When she had nothing to do she tended to do this. What better way to pass the time? A deep and monotone voice suddenly interrupted her staring contest with the ground. She froze and slowly moved her head up to look at the face of which the voice belonged to. Hannibal.
Tundra stared at Hannibal for a moment. But just then. He wasn't here a moment ago. How did he get here?!, Tundra thought, trying not to meet gazes with Hannibal. She decided to focus on his ears instead. Why his ears? No particular reason. How long had Hannibal been standing there? Had he just got there or had he watched her eat her squirrel? Tundra opened her mouth to reply but stopped just as she was about to start. She closed her mouth, trying to ignore the fact she looked like a fish that had a slow moving mouth. How should she reply? She didn't want to have a 'chit chat' with Hannibal. Not one bit! But then if she denied his suggestion he might get mad and try to kill her. Tundra wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. She was way too young to die! But then, how much would it hurt to just have a small chat? Not much right? Tundra kept herself from running away like a coward. For StarClan's sake! It was just talking to a cat. That was incredibly creepy and fully capable of killing her in a second. Well anyway she was going to find out soon because her mouth opened and the words tumbled out automatically. "Sure", Tundra said awkwardly, trying to sound cheerful but failing miserably. She realised she was still staring at his ears and quickly averted her gaze. Don't kill me. Don't kill me.

Accepted

SuspiciousMindz
December 6th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Both accepted, is it cool if Illusion is his sister?

Yup that works!