PDA

View Full Version : Say hello to my little Pumpkin~

Hexict
December 1st, 2016, 07:31 AM
I've noticed that a few people have introduced their friends to this site and made an Intro Thread for them,so I've decided to do the same.

This is for my friend smolpumpkin who actually joined the original WCO last year but didn't really get into roleplaying on the site at the time. She now re-joined and will actually start to roleplay!

So please say HI to her and hopefully she can start to roleplay soon! She's been roleplaying for years and is glad to be on this site now.

:woot:

smolpumpkin
December 1st, 2016, 07:34 AM
Oh how I love you Hexict~ :heartbounce::laughing:

Hexict
December 1st, 2016, 07:41 AM
Oh how I love you Hexict~ :heartbounce::laughing:

XD luv ya too :heartbounce:

Gusty
December 1st, 2016, 02:26 PM
Welcome ;w;

kozui-chan
December 1st, 2016, 02:27 PM
WELCOME TO THE PLACE OF THINGS!

AbsurdJinx
December 1st, 2016, 05:06 PM
I'm proud to welcome you to Warrior Cats Online, also well-known as WCO. I suggest you check out the FAQ, and Site Information. They'll tell you what you need to know, but feel free to contact me - or anyone else - if you have any questions. Everyone on this site is more than friendly, so you have nothing to fear. We'll be glad to help you! I hope you enjoy your stay with WCO!

Brooklyn Trees
December 1st, 2016, 07:53 PM
Welcome back!!!! :squee: :squee:

smolpumpkin
December 2nd, 2016, 04:45 AM
Welcome ;w;
WELCOME TO THE PLACE OF THINGS!
I'm proud to welcome you to Warrior Cats Online, also well-known as WCO. I suggest you check out the FAQ, and Site Information. They'll tell you what you need to know, but feel free to contact me - or anyone else - if you have any questions. Everyone on this site is more than friendly, so you have nothing to fear. We'll be glad to help you! I hope you enjoy your stay with WCO!
Welcome back!!!! :squee: :squee:
Thank you everyone! I feel so welcomed~ :3

dino.
December 2nd, 2016, 08:01 AM
Welcome to WCO, smolpumpkin!

Talon
December 2nd, 2016, 09:16 AM
Greetings! Any friend of Hex's is a friend of mine :D

LuciPie
December 3rd, 2016, 03:49 PM
WELCOME!!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

I see you're a fellow Whoovian! I love to watch Doctor Who too!