PDA

View Full Version : WhiteHawk-Clan

Pages : [1] 2 3

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 06:46 AM
Deep in the mountain ranges, forests, and heart of the wild, nestled neatly at the base of four different mountains, is a valley. It's rich with wildlife and greenery. Trees are scattered everywhere, as well as bushes and in some spots, rather tall grass. Streams and ponds litter the land. Now, near the middle of this Valley is a hill, and the center of it dips down rather perfectly. It is within this sheltered hole that you may find something rather amazing. You will find a camp full of cats. The bushes and boulders in the hole create perfect dens. At one end of the hole is the largest boulder there, with a flat top, which is where the Leader holds clan meetings from. Hidden behind this rock is a cave, which is the Leaders Den. The Medicine Cat's den is on the opposite end from the Leaders and consists of two good sized caves that are side by side. Now, as for how they commune with Starclan, there is a Path on one side of the Valley that goes part way up one of the mountains to a pool, known as the Reflection Pool.

This group of cats is known as WhiteHawk-Clan, named after its very first leader, HawkWing and his pure white wings. Since him, Every leader has been given the name Wing at their ceremony. They are a clan who are proud of their abilities, which make it so they can live here. They each have a power of enhanced ability based on their name, and the leader, while still caring the power they had as a warrior, receive wings along with their nine lives. Within this clan, things are much the same as what you would expect from one of the forest clans you may have heard of, except for one major thing. Here, the Deputy doesn't become the Leader unless absolutely needed. The Custom is for the Leader to train an apprentice, not only in the way of the warrior but in how to lead and care for the clan. The Deputy gives support to the leaders but is generally not made Leader unless the Leader did not take on an apprentice, or if they die before the training of an apprentice is complete.

What's up guys? This is my first Fanclan for the new page and I'm really excited for this one, I think it's gonna be a lot of fun. First off, I'm just gonna say that Deputy and Medicine cat have both been taken, however, Medicine cat apprentice is still available. Here is a blank copy of the form before I fill it out as an example. Also, Rather than in an album, I'd really appreciate if you'd upload or simply link your photos to your posts, it'll make it a lot easier for me. Thank you.

Also, I want to point out that there is a plot here that I have in mind and it will slowly come to light once I’ve ironed out small details.

Name:

Power/Description of it:

Appearance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: SilverWing, Previously SilverWind, paw, kit.

Power/Description of it: SilverWing, as her Warrior name suggests, Has the ability to control wind, making it easier for her to fly, and to help her patrols hunt or stay hidden.

Appearance: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2pHNoeDtYOkxbbDVBJA4HOnOSrZm3FF8XfdUi8e6vpAYxvrhrK zDq6PZ4Vb1U1ys0CjMDxF0eA=w1366-h768-rw-no https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/an2fx7y3KbOh9S3PxNtM1Gxh2g5i7jjV4GSqOxRjTZYpjOwr4p FjifFtDd_oL-yWBxCaunsmBw=w1366-h768-rw-no

Nettleclaw - Med cat

Queen of the Moon - Deputy

JellieDelly - Leader’s App.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 07:16 AM
Name: Skypaw / Jadeclaw

Power/Description of it: Skypaw has an incredible sense of direction... Whenever she can see the sky she knows exactly where she is and what everything is around her. Though under a ceiling she is completely unable to use her ability. / Jadeclaw has the ability to mold gemstones... He usually puts them on his claws. One problem though is finding them in the first place. He wasn't gifted with a gem-finding ability.

Appearance: Skypaw is a taller white she-cat with big splotches of grey all over her pelt. She has a longer fluffy tail with a black tip and her eyes are as blue as the sky. / Jadeclaw is a smaller brown-orange tom with a very thick pelt to make him look bigger. His eyes are green and he is a polydactyl cat with five toes on each paw.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 07:18 AM
Name: Skypaw / Jadeclaw

Power/Description of it: Skypaw has an incredible sense of direction... Whenever she can see the sky she knows exactly where she is and what everything is around her. Though under a ceiling she is completely unable to use her ability. / Jadeclaw has the ability to mold gemstones... He usually puts them on his claws. One problem though is finding them in the first place. He wasn't gifted with a gem-finding ability.

Appearance: Skypaw is a taller white she-cat with big splotches of grey all over her pelt. She has a longer fluffy tail with a black tip and her eyes are as blue as the sky. / Jadeclaw is a smaller brown-orange tom with a very thick pelt to make him look bigger. His eyes are green and he is a polydactyl cat with five toes on each paw.
Love them both!

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 07:22 AM
Name: Smokeygaze

Power/Description of it: Mental Sight/ Ability to know shape, size, and general description, and hear things miles away if she wanted.

Appearance: Smokey is a dark grey and light grey marbled she-cat with silver eyes that look normal, despite the fact she's blind. Her fur is long, and she has a sweet smile. (Basically this (http://moonfangcharries.weebly.com/smokeygaze.html))

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 07:24 AM
Name: Shadowkit

Power/Description of it: When he steps on your shadow, you cannot move until he steps off of it. (He won't get it until he's older)

Appearance: Jet black fur with a white tipped tail and amber eyes.

Can somebody be his parents?)

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 07:28 AM
Name: Smokeygaze

Power/Description of it: Mental Sight/ Ability to know shape, size, and general description, and hear things miles away if she wanted.

Appearance: Smokey is a dark grey and light grey marbled she-cat with silver eyes that look normal, despite the fact she's blind. Her fur is long, and she has a sweet smile. (Basically this (http://moonfangcharries.weebly.com/smokeygaze.html))
Nice! Love it!

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 07:28 AM
Name: Shadowkit

Power/Description of it: When he steps on your shadow, you cannot move until he steps off of it. (He won't get it until he's older)

Appearance: Jet black fur with a white tipped tail and amber eyes.

Can somebody be his parents?)
You'll probably have to wait to find parents, given that there aren't many of us, but otherwise, you are accepted.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 07:30 AM
OK I can wait :)

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 07:31 AM
Name: Foxkit
Power/Description of it: Has an incredible sense of smell, he is the best tracker in the Clan
Appearance: Quite large for a kit, he is taller than the apprentices, he looks like a fox.
Questions: Can Jadeclaw be Foxkit's mentor?

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 07:32 AM
Silverwing sat on a stump at the edge of the training area, which rested at the base of the hill where the WhiteHawk camp rested. Her gaze was locked on her apprentice and one of her warriors, Jadeclaw. "Skypaw, we are practicing defense first. Claws sheathed. Begin." She spoke sternly, though not sharply, she was a kind cat but she knew when to be serious. Her apprentices training was one of the times it was needed.

JellieDelly

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 07:35 AM
Name: Foxkit
Power/Description of it: Has an incredible sense of smell, he is the best tracker in the Clan
Appearance: Quite large for a kit, he is taller than the apprentices, he looks like a fox.
Questions: Can Jadeclaw be Foxkit's mentor?
Approved, and yes, I'll have the ceremony soon. Currently in a training session

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 07:35 AM
Approved, and yes, I'll have the ceremony soon. Currently in a training session
Ok

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 07:36 AM
Raggedclaw I forgot to mention he is blind

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 07:39 AM
Silverwing sat on a stump at the edge of the training area, which rested at the base of the hill where the WhiteHawk camp rested. Her gaze was locked on her apprentice and one of her warriors, Jadeclaw. "Skypaw, we are practicing defense first. Claws sheathed. Begin." She spoke sternly, though not sharply, she was a kind cat but she knew when to be serious. Her apprentices training was one of the times it was needed.

JellieDelly
Skypaw had her eyes locked on Jadeclaw, she invisioned him as a fox trying to invade the camp... Though that didn't make her feel any better or confident. It just made her more scared. Her first real training session had began and she didn't want to disappoint, after all she was going to be the leader some day...

Jadeclaw waited a few moments and scanned her defensive position. She seems hesitant, her paws are unbalanced and her tail is thrashing like crazy. This'll be easy. He darted forward and made a low slash, completely sweeping the paws from under her.

Skypaw was completely unprepared for the sudden strike and gasped as she thumped on the ground. She felt totally embarrassed. She didn't even put up a fight.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 07:39 AM
Raggedclaw I forgot to mention he is blind
That's fine

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 07:43 AM
Skypaw had her eyes locked on Jadeclaw, she invisioned him as a fox trying to invade the camp... Though that didn't make her feel any better or confident. It just made her more scared. Her first real training session had began and she didn't want to disappoint, after all she was going to be the leader some day...

Jadeclaw waited a few moments and scanned her defensive position. She seems hesitant, her paws are unbalanced and her tail is thrashing like crazy. This'll be easy. He darted forward and made a low slash, completely sweeping the paws from under her.

Skypaw was completely unprepared for the sudden strike and gasped as she thumped on the ground. She felt totally embarrassed. She didn't even put up a fight.
SilverWing lightly leaps down from the stump, shifting her wings against her side, padding forward. "Get up Skypaw. you need to even out your weight, stay balanced. Keep your tail still. Jadeclaw, be a little easier on her, this is her first outing as an apprentice." She returns to the stump, settling again. "When you are ready Skypaw."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 07:53 AM
Shadowkit was in the nursery, he had a rough night with his dreams and was on and off all night so he was really tired.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 07:54 AM
SilverWing lightly leaps down from the stump, shifting her wings against her side, padding forward. "Get up Skypaw. you need to even out your weight, stay balanced. Keep your tail still. Jadeclaw, be a little easier on her, this is her first outing as an apprentice." She returns to the stump, settling again. "When you are ready Skypaw."
Skypaw nodded and got to her paws, she tried to balance again but felt like her embarrassment was weighing her down. "Alright... go?"

Jadeclaw took a moment to gaze at his opponent She has a good position... but she isn't distributing the weight right... Jadeclaw reared up and prepared to maul her down to the ground, he would use the force of gravity along with her unbalanced weight to force her to the ground.

Skypaw panicked as her attacker reared up, she gazed up at his face which was stern and focused W-what do i do!? Then it hit her. A weird feeling. It almost felt like she could see his back. Though she couldn't. It was unbalanced, forcing all the weight into his paws before he reared down. She narrowed her eyes and jumped into Jadeclaws upper-body, knocking him over. "W-wait... DID I DO IT!?" She freaked out while she landed on the ground.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 08:02 AM
Skypaw nodded and got to her paws, she tried to balance again but felt like her embarrassment was weighing her down. "Alright... go?"

Jadeclaw took a moment to gaze at his opponent She has a good position... but she isn't distributing the weight right... Jadeclaw reared up and prepared to maul her down to the ground, he would use the force of gravity along with her unbalanced weight to force her to the ground.

Skypaw panicked as her attacker reared up, she gazed up at his face which was stern and focused W-what do i do!? Then it hit her. A weird feeling. It almost felt like she could see his back. Though she couldn't. It was unbalanced, forcing all the weight into his paws before he reared down. She narrowed her eyes and jumped into Jadeclaws upper-body, knocking him over. "W-wait... DID I DO IT!?" She freaked out while she landed on the ground.
Silverwing looked both impressed and amused. "Yes you did Skypaw. It would seem we have seen a bit of what is to come with your abilities. are you alright Jadeclaw?" She asks the warrior calmly, hoping it was only his ego that was a bit damamged.

doghouse
December 1st, 2016, 08:05 AM
Name: Indigopaw

Power/Description of it: to turn the air around her colder. If she wants, she can turn the air around her much colder, and during the rain, the rain turns to snow around her and keeps her dry, though a bit cold.

Appearance: Here (http://www.gatunerias.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gatosingapura.jpg). She's a small off white molly with silversilver ticking and icy blue eyes.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 08:07 AM
Silverwing looked both impressed and amused. "Yes you did Skypaw. It would seem we have seen a bit of what is to come with your abilities. are you alright Jadeclaw?" She asks the warrior calmly, hoping it was only his ego that was a bit damamged.
Skypaw excitedly bounced on her paws Oh, thank Starclan... i felt so helpless there... "O-okay..." She knew that wasn't the right response but she was to excited.

Jadeclaw forced himself to his paws, though his back ached "Yeah, im okay. Just fine." He sighed and felt his left paw lighten Wait... what? He saw one of his gem claw protectors on the ground and saw the end of his fifth claw stuck in it "Okay, maybe a bit less ok... But that was pretty good Skypaw..."

Skypaw hadn't heard him.

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 08:09 AM
Walking to where the leader was, and sitting on the on the outer edge of the training grounds, she watched, or listened to be exact, carefully to what they were doing. Smokeygaze wanted to join in and help but she had to hold that back. This was her leader's apprentice, and so her leader must be the one to train. Smiling softly, she drew in the image of there battle perfectly, and saw it in black and blue. Everything came in with a blueish look behind a black background. This was her power. Mind sight.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 08:14 AM
Skypaw excitedly bounced on her paws Oh, thank Starclan... i felt so helpless there... "O-okay..." She knew that wasn't the right response but she was to excited.

Jadeclaw forced himself to his paws, though his back ached "Yeah, im okay. Just fine." He sighed and felt his left paw lighten Wait... what? He saw one of his gem claw protectors on the ground and saw the end of his fifth claw stuck in it "Okay, maybe a bit less ok... But that was pretty good Skypaw..."

Skypaw hadn't heard him.
Taking notice of the claw, Silverwing waved her tail slightly. "Head back to camp Jadeclaw. Rest that paw a bit." Once glancing toward the hill, she noticed her deputy and called to her. "Smokeygaze! would you lend a paw please? Jadeclaw needs to rest a paw, he snagged his claw." She watched her deputy in silence now, awaiting the response.

Queen of the Moon

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 08:17 AM
Taking notice of the claw, Silverwing waved her tail slightly. "Head back to camp Jadeclaw. Rest that paw a bit." Once glancing toward the hill, she noticed her deputy and called to her. "Smokeygaze! would you lend a paw please? Jadeclaw needs to rest a paw, he snagged his claw." She watched her deputy in silence now, awaiting the response.

Queen of the Moon
Nodding in response, Smokey ran up the hill and stepped to her Silverwing's side. "What do you need, silver??" she mewed. She looked at her with perfect, silver eyes, yet a slightly distant gaze. That was the only thing that gave her blindness away, if anyone ever payed attention to it, atleast.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 08:19 AM

Queen of the Moon
"Alright... Ill head back." Jadeclaw sighed, grabbed his claw and headed back to the camp Sheesh, i didn't see that coming. Convenient time for your powers to spark up. He was limping, as he was trying to not put weight on the paw, as it only now was starting to feel sore.

Skypaw continued to bounce on her paws for a few more seconds before calming down. "H-hey wait... where did Jadeclaw go" She realised how much time has passed in her mini-trance.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 08:27 AM
Silverwing looked to her Deputy with a soft gaze. "I'm training Skypaw in defense right now, and Jadeclaw was lending a paw but snagged his claw in the process, i just need a new cat to help." Silverwing then looked to her apprentice. "He snagged his claw, i told him to go rest in camp."

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 08:28 AM

Foxkit tasted the air and smelled the cats training. He didn't know their names yet, but he knew they were there. He set each paw down lightly before putting his weight on it and walked to the training hollow to, er, listen to them train.

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 08:30 AM
Silverwing looked to her Deputy with a soft gaze. "I'm training Skypaw in defense right now, and Jadeclaw was lending a paw but snagged his claw in the process, i just need a new cat to help." Silverwing then looked to her apprentice. "He snagged his claw, i told him to go rest in camp."
Smokeygaze nodded and looked at Skypaw. "Well, then let's get to it, hm?" she mewed, and walked off in the back. She had a purrfect strategy that would help Skypaw learn a bit more.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 08:30 AM
Name: Shadowclaw
Power/Description of it: Shadowclaw is able to turn shadows into Allies,that will hunt and fight with him.Tho,there is a catch ,The shadows dissapear with bright light,so he can only use them at sundown onwards.
Appearance:Black with lighter Gray streaks and (Yes,there are cats with purple eyes)Purple eyes.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 08:33 AM
Name: Shadowclaw
Power/Description of it: Shadowclaw is able to turn shadows into Allies,that will hunt and fight with him.Tho,there is a catch ,The shadows dissapear with bright light,so he can only use them at sundown onwards.
Appearance:Black with lighter Gray streaks and (Yes,there are cats with purple eyes)Purple eyes.
Approved! Welcome to WhiteHawk-Clan

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 08:35 AM
Foxkit tasted the air and smelled the cats training. He didn't know their names yet, but he knew they were there. He set each paw down lightly before putting his weight on it and walked to the training hollow to, er, listen to them train.
Sorry dear, with you not yet being apprenticed,you are confined to the camp. You'll be apprenticed once this session is over though!

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 08:36 AM

Smokeygaze nodded and looked at Skypaw. "Well, then let's get to it, hm?" she mewed, and walked off in the back. She had a purrfct strategy that would help Skypaw learn a bit more.
Skypaw saw the deputy and swallowed, this would be a very difficult training session. Especially because of how the deputy earned her title for a reason "A-alright..." She got into position and tried to focus on her 'enemy'.

Jadeclaw picked up a scent when he got back to camp Wait... thats the scent of the nursery He narrowed his eyes and trotted back into the forest, trailing after the scent. I swear if that kit decided he wanted to go on a adventure...

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 08:40 AM
"Alright, let's go one more round, and this time Skypaw, we're going till i say to stop. We do have an apprentice ceremony to hold." She points out, settling herself onto the stump again. After a moment of silence she looks at them both. "Begin."

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 08:44 AM
"Alright, let's go one more round, and this time Skypaw, we're going till i say to stop. We do have an apprentice ceremony to hold." She points out, settling herself onto the stump again. After a moment of silence she looks at them both. "Begin."
Smokeygaze smiled as she heard the all too familiar words. Begin. With a half smile on her maw, Smokey stepped slowly off to her right, circling the young apprentice. Her silver eyes flashed as she focused her hearing on Skypaw, listening on her heartbeat and her breath.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 08:47 AM

Smokeygaze smiled as she heard the all too familiar words. Begin. With a half smile on her maw, Smokey stepped slowly off to her right, circling the young apprentice. Her silver eyes flashed as she focused her hearing on Skypaw, listening on her heartbeat and her breath.
Skypaw kept her position and but her paws light, she knew she would have to be fast to dodge a sudden attack Starclan, please. Help me again! She was still on the defensive and wanted to be completely prepared. Even though she wasn't really. Her reflexes still needed work.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 08:50 AM
Silverwing kept her eyes locked on the two cats, watching closely. Her eyes were narrowed, keeping an eye on what she may need to talk about with her apprentice in a one on one session. She also watched Smokeygaze, always enjoying seeing how her Deputy worked.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 08:50 AM
Shadowclaw Sat in the darkness,he saw Skypaw and Smokeygaze sparring "Heh,I should really get an apprentice,don't you think?"He nudged his shadow warrior.Shadowclaw sped to the camp and picked a starling from the fresh-Kill pile and sat to eat.

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 08:57 AM
Smokeygaze smiled, keeping a look that wouldn't really inflict fear, but worry. Smokeygaze was quick and she new how to work her power to use it as both a weapon and shield. Slowly Smokeygaze padded around to the backside of Skypaw, and crouched quickly. With a narrow of her eyes she accessed where Skypaw could jump and took her chance of lunging slightly to the left.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:04 AM
Silverwing kept her eyes locked on the two cats, watching closely. Her eyes were narrowed, keeping an eye on what she may need to talk about with her apprentice in a one on one session. She also watched Smokeygaze, always enjoying seeing how her Deputy worked.
Smokeygaze smiled, keeping a look that wouldn't really inflict fer, but worry. Smokeygaze was quick and she new how to work her power to use it as both a weapon and shield. Slowly Smokeygaze padded around to the backside of Skypaw, and crouched quickly. With a narrow of her eyes she accessed where Skypaw could jump and took her chance of lunging slightly to the left.
Skypaw jumped to the right and turned to face her enemy, she tried taking a swipe before clumsily backing away. Ugh. Jadeclaw was more straight-forward and got the battle done quickly... She tried to fix her stance as she backed away.

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 09:07 AM
Skypaw saw the deputy and swallowed, this would be a very difficult training session. Especially because of how the deputy earned her title for a reason "A-alright..." She got into position and tried to focus on her 'enemy'.

Jadeclaw picked up a scent when he got back to camp Wait... thats the scent of the nursery He narrowed his eyes and trotted back into the forest, trailing after the scent. I swear if that kit decided he wanted to go on a adventure...
Foxkit heard leaves crunching behind him. He sniffed the air and scented the cat from the training hollow. He turned around to face the direction that Jadeclaw was in and let out a squeak of surprise as he felt his whiskers brush something that felt like a muzzle.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 09:10 AM
Silverwing called out to her apprentice, noticing her struggle. "Don't focus on how Jadeclaw fought, you've seen me and Smokeygaze spar, remember and learn!"

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 09:11 AM
Shadowclaw dismissed his warriors,He thought back to the time when he found his powers but never told anyone..He would pretend to be the leader of Flickerclan and play alone with his shadow warriors."Ahh,those were the Times..." He murmured

(Also can I be foxkits mentor?)

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:13 AM
Foxkit heard leaves crunching behind him. He sniffed the air and scented the cat from the training hollow. He turned around to face the direction that Jadeclaw was in and let out a squeak of surprise as he felt his whiskers brush something that felt like a muzzle.
Jadeclaw lowered down at met Foxkits blinded gaze "So, can you care to explain why a kit is outside of the camp." He didn't wait for an answer as he grabbed the kitten by his scruff "Because i'm getting you back to camp anyways"

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 09:14 AM
Shadowclaw dismissed his warriors,He thought back to the time when he found his powers but never told anyone..He would pretend to be the leader of Flickerclan and play alone with his shadow warriors."Ahh,those were the Times..." He murmured

(Also can I be foxkits mentor?)
Sorry, Foxkit's mentor was already chosen.

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 09:17 AM
Jadeclaw lowered down at met Foxkits blinded gaze "So, can you care to explain why a kit is outside of the camp." He didn't wait for an answer as he grabbed the kitten by his scruff "Because i'm getting you back to camp anyways"
"Hey, no fair!" Foxkit squeaked. "Let me go! I was just..." His voice trailed off as he searched for the word. "Listening," he finished awkwardly.

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 09:18 AM
Smokeygaze smiled and as soon as her paws hit the dirt, she lunged and ran her shoulder into Skypaw.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 09:19 AM
Shadowclaw saw Jadeclaw carrying Foxkit by the scruff,He was squealing "Hey!Watch it!You're carrying a kit,For Starclans sake!" He hissed,"Put him down,he's hurt" Shadowclaw parted the kits fur form reveal a bit of blood near the edges of his scruff."Come on ,Foxkit," He nudged him to a shaded clearing and started to groom him.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:20 AM
"Hey, no fair!" Foxkit squeaked. "Let me go! I was just..." His voice trailed off as he searched for the word. "Listening," he finished awkwardly.
Jadeclaw grunted "Yeah, listening in the territory that's to dangerous for a kit." He didn't care if he was almost an apprentice; He still had no training. No way to defend himself. No way to survive if he got lost. He turned back towards the camp and resisted the thrashing of the frustrated kit.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:23 AM
Silverwing called out to her apprentice, noticing her struggle. "Don't focus on how Jadeclaw fought, you've seen me and Smokeygaze spar, remember and learn!"
Smokeygaze smiled and as soon as her paws hit the dirt, she lunged and ran her shoulder into Skypaw.
Skypaw nodded to her mentor but that left her unfocused, she was rammed into by the deputy and let herself flop backwards. She didn't move. She was sure it wouldn't work but tried to steady her breath to give the illusion of being knocked unconscious.

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 09:36 AM
Jadeclaw grunted "Yeah, listening in the territory that's to dangerous for a kit." He didn't care if he was almost an apprentice; He still had no training. No way to defend himself. No way to survive if he got lost. He turned back towards the camp and resisted the thrashing of the frustrated kit.
"I'm not a kit, I'm an apprentice... whoever your name is," Foxkit spat indignantly.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:39 AM
"I'm not a kit, I'm an apprentice... whoever your name is," Foxkit spat indignantly.
"Oh, really? Well i don't remember any ceremony and i vividly remember always being the one to fetch moss for your den in the nursery when we had an apprentice shortage." Jadeclaw knew all the kit tricks and was laughing internally.

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 09:42 AM
"Oh, really? Well i don't remember any ceremony and i vividly remember always being the one to fetch moss for your den in the nursery when we had an apprentice shortage." Jadeclaw knew all the kit tricks and was laughing internally.
Foxkit growled an cursed, although he thought it was quiet enough that Jadeclaw couldn't hear.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:44 AM
Foxkit growled an cursed, although he thought it was quiet enough that Jadeclaw couldn't hear.
"You do realize im holding you right now." Jadeclaw sighed and heaved the kit on his back. "If you claw me then you'll be an early entry to Starclan!" We're getting closer to camp now!

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 09:49 AM
Shadowclaw sighed,nothing exciting happens here..
He wanted someone to spend time with,like an apprentice or a mate!
'A mate...' He thought. '"A-as if!" He whispered to himself,'Well,it's not Like I need anyone right now...'

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 09:50 AM
Smokeygaze smiled, her hearing focused on her breathing. Her breath was steady and calm as if she was... asleep? With a slightly confused look, she focused on her heartbeat, which still raced. Almost had it, Sky, almost... she mewed in thought, and pounced on Skypaw, pinning her. "So close yet so far." she mewed, and she hopped off the apprentice and say down, wrapping her tail over her paws.

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 09:52 AM
"You do realize im holding you right now." Jadeclaw sighed and heaved the kit on his back. "If you claw me then you'll be an early entry to Starclan!" We're getting closer to camp now!
Foxkit snapped his head toward Jadeclaw nervously. "You wouldn't," he breathed.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:55 AM
Name: Pureheart

Power/Description of it: Her power lets her influence people through a simple look into their eyes. But thats it. She could tell somebody to do something for her. Her power causes her eyes to glow pink for a second.

Appearance: A pure-white she-cat with red eyes. She is slim and built for speed.

Otherz: Contrary to her name her heart is not pure. Her outside is described as the nicest cat you will ever meet. But in the inside her thoughts are nasty and she would rather claw somebody than make a friend.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:58 AM
Smokeygaze smiled, her hearing focused on her breathing. Her breath was steady and calm as if she was... asleep? With a slightly confused look, she focused on her heartbeat, which still raced. Almost had it, Sky, almost... she mewed in thought, and pounced on Skypaw, pinning her. "So close yet so far." she mewed, and she hopped off the apprentice and say down, wrapping her tail over her paws.
Foxkit snapped his head toward Jadeclaw nervously. "You wouldn't," he breathed.
"Try me." Jadeclaw growled as he entered camp. He beelined for the nursery, after all today was supposed to be this kits apprentice ceremony... He was nice enough to not let him get caught.

Skypaw groaned "Fiine you win..." she felt her bragging rights from before slowly slip away. She got to her paws and tried to dust off her pelt a bit.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 10:02 AM
//That Cbox ban tho

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:03 AM
//That Cbox ban tho
(Saw hwat?)

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 10:03 AM
He saw Foxkit being carried to the nursery by Jadclaw,"Heh,Musta gotten into trouble," He went to walk around the forest,He saw Skypaw being pinned down by Smokeygaze "Uh,well,now I can see who won.." He meowed "Good job,Smokey"

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 10:04 AM
(Saw hwat?)
//I has been banned XD

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 10:05 AM
"Try me." Jadeclaw growled as he entered camp. He beelined for the nursery, after all today was supposed to be this kits apprentice ceremony... He was nice enough to not let him get caught.

Skypaw groaned "Fiine you win..." she felt her bragging rights from before slowly slip away. She got to her paws and tried to dust off her pelt a bit.
Foxkit wriggled free of Jadeclaw's grip and hopped into the nursery himself. "Thanks for bringing me back," he mewed. Then he jumps up to touch the warrior's nose.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 10:05 AM
Silverwing rose to her paws, jumping down from the Stump. "Let's return to camp now, It's time for Foxkit's apprentice ceremony." Sheturns and heads up the hill.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:08 AM
Foxkit wriggled free of Jadeclaw's grip and hopped into the nursery himself. "Thanks for bringing me back," he mewed. Then he jumps up to touch the warrior's nose.
Silly little kit. Jadeclaw eyed the kit for a moment and sat down outside the entrance. "Ill just wait here for a bit" I highly doubt that it'll take long until the leader gets back for the ceremony

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 10:08 AM
Silverwing rose to her paws, jumping down from the Stump. "Let's return to camp now, It's time for Foxkit's apprentice ceremony." Sheturns and heads up the hill.
Foxkit smelled Silverwing and Skypaw heading toward the camp, and he raced into the clearing. He was ready! He would be the best warrior ever!

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 10:11 AM
Smokeygaze nodded and followed the leader, purring slightly. She stepped by Skypaw and smiled. "You did good, Skypaw. You'll get it eventually. And I can't wait until you do." she purred, smiling down on the apprentice.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 10:15 AM
He headed back to camp "Hey kit," He saw Foxkit getting pumped up for his ceremony,"You exited?"

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:17 AM
Foxkit smelled Silverwing and Skypaw heading toward the camp, and he raced into the clearing. He was ready! He would be the best warrior ever!
Smokeygaze nodded and followed the leader, purring slightly. She stepped by Skypaw and smiled. "You did good, Skypaw. You'll get it eventually. And I can't wait until you do." she purred, smiling down on the apprentice.
Skypaw chuckled awkwardly for a moment and followed the others I need to learn... after all the clan is relying on me to be the next leader! But in the end the thing she was looking aforward to the most was a den to herself.

Jadeclaw laughed at the eager apprentice and kept himself seated.

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 10:17 AM
He headed back to camp "Hey kit," He saw Foxkit getting pumped up for his ceremony,"You exited?"
Foxkit swings his head in the new cat's scent and locks him in a blind glare. "My name isn't kit, its Foxkit, and yes I am," he said cooly.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 10:22 AM
"Names Shadowclaw,and pipe down,Foxkit" He liked this kits attitude,makes him stand out "Get ready,here comes Silverwing"

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 10:26 AM
Once in camp again, Silverwing would leap lightly into the air, flying on top of the boulder. Once settled, she would raise her head and yowl loudly and clearly. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here around Tall Rock for a clan meeting!"

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 10:27 AM
Name: Pureheart

Power/Description of it: Her power lets her influence people through a simple look into their eyes. But thats it. She could tell somebody to do something for her. Her power causes her eyes to glow pink for a second.

Appearance: A pure-white she-cat with red eyes. She is slim and built for speed.

Otherz: Contrary to her name her heart is not pure. Her outside is described as the nicest cat you will ever meet. But in the inside her thoughts are nasty and she would rather claw somebody than make a friend.
Approved

Momotaro
December 1st, 2016, 10:29 AM
Deep in the mountain ranges, forests, and heart of the wild, nestled neatly at the base of four different mountains, is a valley. It's rich with wildlife and greenery. Trees are scattered everywhere, as well as bushes and in some spots, rather tall grass. Streams and ponds litter the land. Now, near the middle of this Valley is a hill, and the center of it dips down rather perfectly. It is within this sheltered hole that you may find something rather amazing. You will find a camp full of cats. The bushes and boulders in the hole create perfect dens. At one end of the hole is the largest boulder there, with a flat top, which is where the Leader holds clan meetings from. Hidden behind this rock is a cave, which is the Leaders Den. The Medicine Cat's den is on the opposite end from the Leaders and consists of two good sized caves that are side by side. Now, as for how they commune with Starclan, there is a Path on one side of the Valley that goes part way up one of the mountains to a pool, known as the Reflection Pool.

This group of cats is known as WhiteHawk-Clan, named after its very first leader, HawkWing and his pure white wings. Since him, Every leader has been given the name Wing at their ceremony. They are a clan who are proud of their abilities, which make it so they can live here. They each have a power of enhanced ability based on their name, and the leader, while still caring the power they had as a warrior, receive wings along with their nine lives. Within this clan, things are much the same as what you would expect from one of the forest clans you may have heard of, except for one major thing. Here, the Deputy doesn't become the Leader unless absolutely needed. The Custom is for the Leader to train an apprentice, not only in the way of the warrior but in how to lead and care for the clan. The Deputy gives support to the leaders but is generally not made Leader unless the Leader did not take on an apprentice, or if they die before the training of an apprentice is complete.

What's up guys? This is my first Fanclan for the new page and I'm really excited for this one, I think it's gonna be a lot of fun. First off, I'm just gonna say that Deputy and Medicine cat have both been taken, however, Medicine cat apprentice is still available. Here is a blank copy of the form before I fill it out as an example. Also, Rather than in an album, I'd really appreciate if you'd upload or simply link your photos to your posts, it'll make it a lot easier for me. Thank you.

Also, I want to point out that there is a plot here that I have in mind and it will slowly come to light once I’ve ironed out small details.

Name:

Power/Description of it:

Appearance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: SilverWing, Previously SilverWind, paw, kit.

Power/Description of it: SilverWing, as her Warrior name suggests, Has the ability to control wind, making it easier for her to fly, and to help her patrols hunt or stay hidden.

Appearance: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2pHNoeDtYOkxbbDVBJA4HOnOSrZm3FF8XfdUi8e6vpAYxvrhrK zDq6PZ4Vb1U1ys0CjMDxF0eA=w1366-h768-rw-no https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/an2fx7y3KbOh9S3PxNtM1Gxh2g5i7jjV4GSqOxRjTZYpjOwr4p FjifFtDd_oL-yWBxCaunsmBw=w1366-h768-rw-no

Nettleclaw - Med cat

Queen of the Moon - Deputy

JellieDelly - Leader’s App.

Name: Tanglepaw.

Power/Description of it: He has a weird connection with plants, he can control plants so they can produce berries and herbs faster and a few other things when he's older.

Appearance: a small and light silvery brown cat who has dark blue eyes and white muzzle and toes.

(I can nerf the power if you want, by the way the name Tanglepaw is because he would often make plants roots move slightly so apprentices would trip over.)

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 10:30 AM
Smokeygaze smiled and sat at the bottom the Tall Rock. She sat on the right paw of her leader, and nodded a slight, all set to Silverwing. She looked back towards the clan, smiling.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 10:31 AM
Name: Tanglepaw.

Power/Description of it: He has a weird connection with plants, he can control plants so they can produce berries and herbs faster and a few other things when he's older.

Appearance: a small and light silvery brown cat who has dark blue eyes and white muzzle and toes.

(I can nerf the power if you want, by the way the name Tanglepaw is because he would often make plants roots move slightly so apprentices would trip over.)
Sorry Dear you'd have to speak to Nettleclaw first.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:34 AM
Smokeygaze smiled and sat at the bottom the Tall Rock. She sat on the right paw of her leader, and nodded a slight, all set to Silverwing. She looked back towards the clan, smiling.
Once in camp again, Silverwing would leap lightly into the air, flying on top of the boulder. Once settled, she would raise her head and yowl loudly and clearly. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here around Tall Rock for a clan meeting!"
Skypaw saw an empty spot next to Smokeygaze and sat down there. This would be the first ceremony where she would sit infront of the clan...

Pureheart watched from a patch of sunlight in the corner of camp, she didn't feel like moving After all its just another annoying, whining apprentice

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:36 AM
Jadeclaw moved into the gathering group of cats to watch the ceremony. He kept his eyes fixed on the bottom of the rock.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 10:39 AM
"Foxkit!" Silverwing calls him forward, a slight smile on her maw. "Come to stand in front of Tall Rock please." Her voice was soft, but carried well.

Turtlestar

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 10:59 AM
"Foxkit!" Silverwing calls him forward, a slight smile on her maw. "Come to stand in front of Tall Rock please." Her voice was soft, but carried well.

Turtlestar
Foxkit lifted his nose to sniff the air, then padded uncertainly toward Silverwing. He squared his shoulders bravely and forced himself to stop trembling.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 11:05 AM
Silverwing leaps down from the boulder, landing lightly in front of the apprentice. After a moment of silence, she raises her head. "From this day forth, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice will be known as Foxpaw. Jadeclaw, you are a young warrior, it was not long ago that you sat vigil. You have great skills, I expect you to pass them all to Foxpaw.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 11:12 AM
Silverwing leaps down from the boulder, landing lightly in front of the apprentice. After a moment of silence, she raises her head. "From this day forth, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice will be known as Foxpaw. Jadeclaw, you are a young warrior, it was not long ago that you sat vigil. You have great skills, I expect you to pass them all to Foxpaw.
Yeah, well not to long ago. Jadeclaw approached his new apprentice and smiled, he didn't want to show his excitement. If he had he might have run in circles.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 11:14 AM
"Congrats,Jadeclaw," Shadowclaw leaned in to his ear "Keep him in line,will ya?" He winked

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 11:16 AM
Yeah, well not to long ago. Jadeclaw approached his new apprentice and smiled, he didn't want to show his excitement. If he had he might have run in circles.
Foxpaw turned and rested his blind gaze on his mentor. "I will train to be the best warrior I can be," he said solemnly.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 11:17 AM
"Congrats,Jadeclaw," Shadowclaw leaned in to his ear "Keep him in line,will ya?" He winked
Jadeclaw smiled "Don't worry. i certainly will." Especially after today!

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 11:18 AM
Foxpaw turned and rested his blind gaze on his mentor. "I will train to be the best warrior I can be," he said solemnly.
"In sure you will." Jadeclaw smiled once more and leaned down to touch noses with his new apprentice.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 11:23 AM
Silverwing smiled as she watched the exchange before raising her head and calling the new apprentices name. "Foxpaw!"

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 11:24 AM
It was sundown,Shadowclaw summoned his Shadow warriors,"Lets hunt" He ran through the forest,and stopped by a near oak tree,He looked at his warriors "Scatter." And with that command,they ran off to hunt . Shadowclaw caught a whiff of blackbird,He saw it ,pecking on some seeds,He crept on it and pounced,killing it with a bite to the neck.His warriors brought back 3 squirrels,5 mice,2 grouse and 2 Blackbirds.They dropped off their catch to the fresh kill pile proudly,they filled the pile to the brim.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 11:25 AM
Silverwing smiled as she watched the exchange before raising her head and calling the new apprentices name. "Foxpaw!"
Skypaw joined in the call "Foxpaw! Foxpaw! Foxpaw!"

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 11:28 AM
It was sundown,Shadowclaw summoned his Shadow warriors,"Lets hunt" He ran through the forest,and stopped by a near oak tree,He looked at his warriors "Scatter." And with that command,they ran off to hunt . Shadowclaw caught a whiff of blackbird,He saw it ,pecking on some seeds,He crept on it and pounced,killing it with a bite to the neck.His warriors brought back 3 squirrels,5 mice,2 grouse and 2 Blackbirds.They dropped off their catch to the fresh kill pile proudly,they filled the pile to the brim.
//Shadow, Dear, this is a bit op. I think you need to limit how many you can summon at once, and for how long at a time.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 11:31 AM
//But Damn! Okay,let's see 2 warriors for 2 hours use a day? Warriors time

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 11:34 AM
//But Damn! Okay,let's see 2 warriors for 2 hours use a day? Warriors time
//That works, thank you!

Momotaro
December 1st, 2016, 11:40 AM
Sorry Dear you'd have to speak to Nettleclaw first.

(I just got Nettleclaws private message, I'm allowed to be his/her apprentice.)

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 11:41 AM
(I just got Nettleclaws private message, I'm allowed to be his/her apprentice.)
Well then, you are approved!Welcome to WhiteHawk!

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 11:55 AM
Skypaw joined in the call "Foxpaw! Foxpaw! Foxpaw!"
Foxpaw raised his head proudly. He was an apprentice! He could learn how to fight, and to hunt, and to serve his Clan in the best way! He reared and struck a pose proudly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 11:58 AM
(I can't go to school for three hours without you guys getting 8 pages of stuff. I'm only on lunch hour)

Shadowkit was still asleep in the nursery.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 12:03 PM
//how old is Shadowkit again?

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 12:07 PM
2 moons

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 12:10 PM
//Oh k

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 12:11 PM
//I feel like mentoring Shadowkit,imagine that,shadow mentoring shadow

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 12:16 PM
That sounds awesome

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 12:27 PM
(HEY GUYS! FYI were making a site for this rp! forums! HAHA!)

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 12:48 PM
But for now we should adjourn to the rping... Anyone opposed to a time skip?)

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 12:49 PM
But for now we should adjourn to the rping... Anyone opposed to a time skip?)
(I'll take one please!)

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 12:54 PM
Time skip!

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 12:58 PM
*Presses magical skip button and sets it to 2 dayz*)
Jadeclaw entered the camp from a rather successful hunt, He had dug up a mouse den and was really happy about it.

Skypaw was sitting in camp. She boredly waited for something to do.

Pureheart brooded in her usual bright corner of the camp.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 01:00 PM
//NOO THE TIME SKIP Srry guys gtg bye*

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 01:43 PM
*Presses magical skip button and sets it to 2 dayz*)
Jadeclaw entered the camp from a rather successful hunt, He had dug up a mouse den and was really happy about it.

Skypaw was sitting in camp. She boredly waited for something to do.

Pureheart brooded in her usual bright corner of the camp.
Foxpaw walked up to Jadeclaw. "So, what's today's lesson?" he asked.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 01:58 PM
Shadowclaw walked up to Skypaw,"Wanna spar?" He asked eyes glimmering,Shadowclaw was bored,nothing to do,He already hunted and patrolled.

Frostfall
December 1st, 2016, 02:08 PM
Raggedclaw you got a healer yet?

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 02:28 PM
Foxpaw walked up to Jadeclaw. "So, what's today's lesson?" he asked.
Shadowclaw walked up to Skypaw,"Wanna spar?" He asked eyes glimmering,Shadowclaw was bored,nothing to do,He already hunted and patrolled.
Jadeclaw eyes his apprentice as he put his prey on the fresh-kill pile "Well. i was looking for you earlier for a lesson about hunting... but i couldn't find you anywhere."

Skypaw perked up and met his gaze "Well, i have nothing better to do sooo..." She leapt to her paws "Why not!?"

Frostfall
December 1st, 2016, 02:29 PM
Forget what I said found a different clan sorry

Officer Wolf
December 1st, 2016, 02:39 PM
Name: Darkstrike

Power/Description of it: She can shadow-travel in only shadows or in the dark for short distances for a short amount of time. She is weaker and slower in the sunlight, so she usually avoids being in the light or sleeps most of the day. If she travels a long distance, she has a high chance of passing out. If she travels short distances multiple times without breaks, she will tire herself out and have a chance of passing out. Her fur helps her blend into the shadows and the thing you usually see are her haunting golden eyes.

Appearance: Jet black fur with a very small white spot on her chest and golden eyes.
Picture (http://www.lifewithcats.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/black-cats-awesome-www.gibbahouse-13.jpg)

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 03:27 PM
Jadeclaw eyes his apprentice as he put his prey on the fresh-kill pile "Well. i was looking for you earlier for a lesson about hunting... but i couldn't find you anywhere."

Skypaw perked up and met his gaze "Well, i have nothing better to do sooo..." She leapt to her paws "Why not!?"
"I was in the training hollow," Foxpaw replied. He shifted slightly. "Sooo... maybe fighting?"

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 03:32 PM
"I was in the training hollow," Foxpaw replied. He shifted slightly. "Sooo... maybe fighting?"
"Ooooorrrrr you could learn the most important thing the apprentice will ever do and what you'll constantly be praised for!" Jadeclaw smiled but behind the smile he was laughing madly No longer will i be the one forced to do apprentice chores when Skypaw is out!

(XD Time to ruin all the dreams!)

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 03:51 PM
"Ooooorrrrr you could learn the most important thing the apprentice will ever do and what you'll constantly be praised for!" Jadeclaw smiled but behind the smile he was laughing madly No longer will i be the one forced to do apprentice chores when Skypaw is out!

(XD Time to ruin all the dreams!)
(Wow Jadeclaw's mean X3) "Which is...?" Foxpaw asked, waiting for an answer. He had a feeling what it was. Just because he was blind didn't mean he couldn't fight!

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 03:59 PM
(Wow Jadeclaw's mean X3) "Which is...?" Foxpaw asked, waiting for an answer. He had a feeling what it was. Just because he was blind didn't mean he couldn't fight!
(Yeah! he is! XD)
"Fetching moss for others, getting water for the elders and also searching for ticks on those same elders... oh and did i mention feed the elders to? and the occasional sick cat in the medicine den!" Jadeclaws smile started to show that he was enjoying this "Oh, and don't try and get around anything using blindness as an excuse. Because i've seen how you get around with no problem and are always ready to fight!"

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 04:08 PM
(Yeah! he is! XD)
"Fetching moss for others, getting water for the elders and also searching for ticks on those same elders... oh and did i mention feed the elders to? and the occasional sick cat in the medicine den!" Jadeclaws smile started to show that he was enjoying this "Oh, and don't try and get around anything using blindness as an excuse. Because i've seen how you get around with no problem and are always ready to fight!"
"That's not fair!" Foxpaw spat. "I think YOUshould be the one not using my blindness as an excuse!" He lowered his voice to a mocking tone. "Oh, and dont use you blindness as an excuse. I've seen how you get around things and are always ready to fight." Foxpaw slashes the dirt angrily and returned his voice to normal. "Well at least I'm actually trying to train to defend my Clan! Which I think I can say is more than you've ever done." His blind gaze raked over his mentor's pelt, so sharp that it lookes as if he could actually see. In his mind a picture formed. A scarless cat in front of him. He snorted.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 04:25 PM
"That's not fair!" Foxpaw spat. "I think YOUshould be the one not using my blindness as an excuse!" He lowered his voice to a mocking tone. "Oh, and dont use you blindness as an excuse. I've seen how you get around things and are always ready to fight." Foxpaw slashes the dirt angrily and returned his voice to normal. "Well at least I'm actually trying to train to defend my Clan! Which I think I can say is more than you've ever done." His blind gaze raked over his mentor's pelt, so sharp that it lookes as if he could actually see. In his mind a picture formed. A scarless cat in front of him. He snorted.
Jadeclaw lowered his head to meet his blind gaze. He was right in the apprentices face "Watch how you talk to those older and more experienced than you." He raised his head again "and if you ever think that battling and hunting is more honourable than helping your clanmates directly then you are a fool. Only true warriors realize that the best thing you will EVER do for your clan is make sure the clan can live in the first place! Do you want the elders to die from getting sick from a tick? Do you want sick cats to starve to death while the medicine cat can't leave their side!? Do you want to see your clan crumble around you!?" His voice grew more powerful and frightening at the end. "You'll go without prey tonight." Only that'll teach him. He needs to learn that he's no longer a kit. That punishment is more than 'go sit in the corner.'

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 04:28 PM
Shadowkit raced out of the nursery. He had big plans today which involved some stealth, but he figured he could do it.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 04:35 PM
Shadowkit raced out of the nursery. He had big plans today which involved some stealth, but he figured he could do it.
Pureheart saw the kit run out of the nursery and watched him incase he tried anything If the stupid kit tries anything stupid then ill be forced to get up...

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 04:41 PM
Pureheart saw the kit run out of the nursery and watched him incase he tried anything If the stupid kit tries anything stupid then ill be forced to get up...
Shadowkit wanted to make sure nobody was watching so he did a quick search around the camp to make sure and when he thought he was in the clear, he quietly ran out of the camp.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 04:44 PM
Shadowkit wanted to make sure nobody was watching so he did a quick search around the camp to make sure and when he thought he was in the clear, he quietly ran out of the camp.
Ugh... Starclan sometimes i'm convinced you just have it out for me. Pureheart got to her paws and followed the scent-trail of the kit out of camp I hope the little bugger doesn't run into a fox though. I'd rather not have to explain the death of a kit.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 04:46 PM
Shadowkit stopped at a tree and began to slowly try to climb it. He couldn't believe how hard this was, but he was going to prove that he could.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 04:48 PM
Shadowkit stopped at a tree and began to slowly try to climb it. He couldn't believe how hard this was, but he was going to prove that he could.
Pureheart came to the base of a tree and she couldn't scent the kit anymore Seriously? Do i really have to look now. She sighed and decided to climb the tree to get a height advantage.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 04:51 PM
Shadowkit finally reached a branch and brought himself up to it. When he stood there, he hopped in complete happiness. He did it on the first try without any help.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 04:55 PM
Shadowkit finally reached a branch and brought himself up to it. When he stood there, he hopped in complete happiness. He did it on the first try without any help.
Pureheart could hear the leaves rustle on the other side of the tree and climbed from branch to branch until she saw the kit sitting on a branch "Could you care to explain why you're out here little one?" her voice was weirdly soft and she tried to not startle the little kit.

(Incase you didn't see the characters creation post then just know that Pureheart is the nicest cat evar on the outside but inside she is liek a devil)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 04:59 PM
Pureheart could hear the leaves rustle on the other side of the tree and climbed from branch to branch until she saw the kit sitting on a branch "Could you care to explain why you're out here little one?" her voice was weirdly soft and she tried to not startle the little kit.

(Incase you didn't see the characters creation post then just know that Pureheart is the nicest cat evar on the outside but inside she is liek a devil)
(Why do I feel like I'm going to meet that devil soon)

Shadowkit looked down at the voice and was a bit surprised, but his happiness took over. "I'm climbing a tree! All by myself!" He mewed.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 05:03 PM
(Why do I feel like I'm going to meet that devil soon)

Shadowkit looked down at the voice and was a bit surprised, but his happiness took over. "I'm climbing a tree! All by myself!" He mewed.
"Yeah, you are. But ill take you down. Im sure its pretty scary actually being this high" Without waiting for a response she hopped down next to the kit and grabbed it by the scruff. A moment later they were on the ground.

(Don't worry... That will definitely happen :3)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 05:06 PM
Shadowkit didn't know what happened until it was too late and they were on the ground. "Noo!" He mewed. "I wanna go up the tree! Not down!"

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 05:11 PM
Shadowkit didn't know what happened until it was too late and they were on the ground. "Noo!" He mewed. "I wanna go up the tree! Not down!"
"Yeah... well..." Purehearts gaze suddenly turned fierce "You could have gone higher if you were an apprentice and not a silly kit trying to sneak out of camp!"

(Time to traumatize a child! :D)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 05:16 PM
(Oh no. Let's make it worse shall we)

Shadowkit stared at her. "I wanted to climb and nobody lets me have fun in camp!" He shouted at her.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 05:26 PM
(Oh no. Let's make it worse shall we)

Shadowkit stared at her. "I wanted to climb and nobody lets me have fun in camp!" He shouted at her.
(AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
"If you want to climb... Then you can wait or play with one of the warriors. because SNEAKING OUT OF CAMP IS BAD. Oh, and you do realize ill be telling the clan leader, right?" Pureheart was managing to suppress a big amount of her inner self but didn't want to suppress it all. The kit needed to learn a lesson.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 05:29 PM
(AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
"If you want to climb... Then you can wait or play with one of the warriors. because SNEAKING OUT OF CAMP IS BAD. Oh, and you do realize ill be telling the clan leader, right?" Pureheart was managing to suppress a big amount of her inner self but didn't want to suppress it all. The kit needed to learn a lesson.
Shadowkit jumped a little and looked down at his paws. "I'm sorry."

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 05:33 PM
Shadowkit jumped a little and looked down at his paws. "I'm sorry."
"'sorry' won't get you anywhere..." She sighed and softened her voice "You could have fallen out of your tree and hurt yourself... please don't try that in the future..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 05:34 PM
Shadowkit looked at her, then the tree. "But it's really fun."

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 05:37 PM
Shadowkit looked at her, then the tree. "But it's really fun."
"I know its fun but when i was a kit i tried to climb a tree but i fell from it..." She parted the fur on the back of her right leg. There was a scar on it. "You don't want something like that to happen to you... right? please promise me you'll not do it again."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 05:38 PM
Shadowkit looked at the scar she had, he was a bit scared, but didn't say anything.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 05:41 PM
Silverwing, while on patrol with her Deputy Queen of the Moon heard the commotion and pushed through some underbrush to see what was happening. She say Shadowkit and Pureheart and sighed, glancing back at Smokeygaze before walking forward. "What's going on here?"

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 05:43 PM
Shadowkit looked at the scar she had, he was a bit scared, but didn't say anything.
Pureheart sighed and used a paw to raise his chin so she could meet his gaze. She was tempted to use her powers but she didn't want to. "Promise me." she felt like a mother trying to tell her kit to not hurt itself after becoming an apprentice.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 05:45 PM
Pureheart sighed and used a paw to raise his chin so she could meet his gaze. She was tempted to use her powers but she didn't want to. "Promise me." she felt like a mother trying to tell her kit to not hurt itself after becoming an apprentice.
Shadowkit didn't say anything.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 05:45 PM
Name: Darkstrike

Power/Description of it: She can manipulate shadows to anything. And she can use shadows to create inanimate objects, like trees and bark. But, not creatures or living things.

Appearance: Jet black fur with a very small white spot on her chest and golden eyes.
Picture (http://www.lifewithcats.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/black-cats-awesome-www.gibbahouse-13.jpg)

Kit(s): If anyone is close enough to her and wants to be her kit, go on ahead.
Your power is a bit OP, change it some please. Other then that however, you are accepted.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 05:48 PM
Pureheart sighed at the kits reaction and looked over at the leader emerging from the territory "Well, i saw this kit all alone in camp and took it out into the territory with me. Im sorry if it wasn't right to do that. He just looked so sad." She was being nice by not letting the kit get in trouble.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 05:51 PM
Silverwing's eyes narrowed. "Pureheart you know that's not allowed not with our...current problems." She was referring to issues with the other clans. ((refs to our site that is in the works))

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 05:54 PM
Shadowkit's eyes lit up in shock. He thought she was going to tell her the truth.

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 05:55 PM
Silverwing's eyes narrowed. "Pureheart you know that's not allowed not with our...current problems." She was referring to issues with the other clans. ((refs to our site that is in the works))
((lol almost done with it ^^"))
Smokeygaze looked at Pureheart. "Now, that is not only putting yourself in danger but putting t=a kit in danger as well. I must say I am a bit ashamed, Pureheart." she scolded.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 05:56 PM
"Yeah, but i've never seen anybody try and talk with this little one... It was just sad to see this one not making friends with any of the apprentices or any other kits..." He better be thankful after this. "Im sorry Silverwing..." Pureheart lowered her head to look at the ground.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 06:07 PM
"Yeah, but i've never seen anybody try and talk with this little one... It was just sad to see this one not making friends with any of the apprentices or any other kits..." He better be thankful after this. "Im sorry Silverwing..." Pureheart lowered her head to look at the ground.
Shadowkit looked at her with surprise.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 06:12 PM
Silverwing sighs, shaking her head. "Head back to camp, both of you, and Pureheart..there are better choices to make if you want to befriend the kits. I want you out hunting til Sunhigh." Silverwing was rarely ever upset with her warriors, but this was one of those moments.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 06:13 PM
Silverwing sighs, shaking her head. "Head back to camp, both of you, and Pureheart..there are better choices to make if you want to befriend the kits. I want you out hunting til Sunhigh." Silverwing was rarely ever upset with her warriors, but this was one of those moments.
"Alright Silverwing..." Pureheart nudged the kit softly to guide him back to camp.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 06:15 PM
Shadowkit sighed and started walking back to camp.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 06:18 PM
Shadowkit sighed and started walking back to camp.
Once she was sure they were decently far away Pureheart repeated what she said before "Promise me you won't do that in the future."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 06:20 PM
(I'm seeing how far I can go and see my limits)

Shadowkit opened his mouth to say something, but ended up closing it.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 06:22 PM
(I'm seeing how far I can go and see my limits)

Shadowkit opened his mouth to say something, but ended up closing it.
"Well... i guess ill have to turn around and tell the leader the truth then." Pureheart stopped moving and turned very slowly in the other direction Im done with this.

(The limit is very small XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 06:25 PM
"Well... i guess ill have to turn around and tell the leader the truth then." Pureheart stopped moving and turned very slowly in the other direction Im done with this.

(The limit is very small XD)
(I see that now!!)

Shadowkit watched her go, "I don't like breaking promises.," He said. "That's why I can't promise you anything."

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 06:28 PM
(I see that now!!)

Shadowkit watched her go, "I don't like breaking promises.," He said. "That's why I can't promise you anything."
Pureheart raised an eyebrow "Well. its simple then. don't break the promise." She turned around and gave the kit a soft look. "Im just doing this to help you... i couldn't stand to see you hurt." This time both her sides agreed for once. The small kit amused her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 06:29 PM
Pureheart raised an eyebrow "Well. its simple then. don't break the promise." She turned around and gave the kit a soft look. "Im just doing this to help you... i couldn't stand to see you hurt." This time both her sides agreed for once. The small kit amused her.
Shadowkit understood what she was saying and nodded.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 06:35 PM
Shadowkit understood what she was saying and nodded.
Pureheart saw the kit nod and smiled. "Are you getting tired from the trip back? I'm sure the tree was rather hard to climb..."

(Time for Shadowkit to experience his first {probably} badger ride home! XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 06:37 PM
When she mentioned it, he felt a yawn coming and he had to hold bag a yawn. "No." He managed to say.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 06:45 PM
When she mentioned it, he felt a yawn coming and he had to hold bag a yawn. "No." He managed to say.
"Liar." Pureheart grabbed the kitten by his scruff and heaved him on her back "a terrible liar."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 06:48 PM
"Liar." Pureheart grabbed the kitten by his scruff and heaved him on her back "a terrible liar."
Shadowkit didn't argue and the yawn finally escaped him.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 06:50 PM
Shadowkit didn't argue and the yawn finally escaped him.
Pureheart smiled and picked up the pace. She wanted to get back to camp quickly so she could hunt and get off the hook.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 06:57 PM
Pureheart smiled and picked up the pace. She wanted to get back to camp quickly so she could hunt and get off the hook.
Shadowkit kept himself from drifting off to sleep.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 07:01 PM
Shadowkit kept himself from drifting off to sleep.
It was a very short time before they reached camp "alright, we're here." Pureheart padded towards the nursery and dropped down the kit in his nest. "By the way... wheres your mother?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 07:07 PM
It was a very short time before they reached camp "alright, we're here." Pureheart padded towards the nursery and dropped down the kit in his nest. "By the way... wheres your mother?"
Shadowkit looked at her. "I don't know who my mother is."

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 07:12 PM
Shadowkit looked at her. "I don't know who my mother is."
Purehearts gaze immediately softened and she curled around the kit "Has nobody been taking care of you then?..." She wouldn't hunt until she was sure the kit would be ok.

(Time to have Pureheart start actually being nice to somebody...)

Officer Wolf
December 1st, 2016, 08:55 PM
Your power is a bit OP, change it some please. Other then that however, you are accepted.
Is it a bit better that she can't do it in the light of day, only night? Also, she is affected in the sun. She seems to get slower, weaker, and more tired.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 08:58 PM
Is it a bit better that she can't do it in the light of day, only night? Also, she is affected in the sun. She seems to get slower, weaker, and more tired.
///alright, that's fine.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 09:03 PM
//whip, Srry Jellie, fell asleep
"Come on then," Shadowclaw and Skypaw went to a shaded area to fight."Get ready." He summoned his warriors.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:07 PM
//whip, Srry Jellie, fell asleep
"Come on then," Shadowclaw and Skypaw went to a shaded area to fight."Get ready." He summoned his warriors.
(S'ALL GOOD!)
"W-w-w-wait... your shadow warrior things? are you sure ill be able to fight them!?" Skypaw was still rather young and untrained "Im a bit... nervous..."

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 09:16 PM
Name: Nightshade

Power/Description of it: PROS: Cannot get tired from excessive running, also enhances every other skills like jumping much higher, stronger senses and running much faster.
CONS: only applied to how much moon it is showing. In day, Nightshade can only talk prophetically and is pretty much hard to understand. Shorter viewing field, weaker senses, and is weaker than an apprentice. Usually can't run too far without collapsing when the time is mid-day. Takes a nap once in mid-day and once right before the end of night-time so Nightshade doesn't collapse from exhaustion.

Appearance: http://f.tqn.com/y/shortstories/1/W/G/1/-/-/black-cat-by-Alan-Turkus.jpg

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 09:19 PM
Name: Nightshade

Power/Description of it: PROS: has infinite duration of strength without getting tired, also enhances every other skills like jumping much higher, stronger senses and running much faster.
CONS: only applied to how much moon it is showing. In day, Nightshade can only talk prophetically and is pretty much hard to understand. Shorter viewing field, weaker senses, and is weaker than an apprentice. Usually can't run too far without collapsing when the time is mid-day. Takes a nap once in mid-day and once right before the end of night-time so Nightshade doesn't collapse from exhaustion.

Appearance: http://f.tqn.com/y/shortstories/1/W/G/1/-/-/black-cat-by-Alan-Turkus.jpg
//I dunno about the infinite part, but you're accepted so long as that's adjusted

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 09:21 PM
//I dunno about the infinite part, but you're accepted so long as that's adjusted
(The infinite part is basically Nightshade unable to get tired from running or doing something exhausting, should I change that?)

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 09:22 PM
//word it a bit differently then please

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 09:26 PM
//word it a bit differently then please(Is it better now?))

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 09:28 PM
(Is it better now?))
Better, thank you.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 09:32 PM
"Oh don't worry,we'll go easy on you,no claws,no biting,and when you're older,we might have a fair fight!" He meowed, He turned to his warriors "Go easy on her.Got that?" His warriors heads nodded furiously."Okay,you ready?" He asked "Let's begin"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 09:32 PM
Purehearts gaze immediately softened and she curled around the kit "Has nobody been taking care of you then?..." She wouldn't hunt until she was sure the kit would be ok.

(Time to have Pureheart start actually being nice to somebody...)
(Sorry. Basketball practice)

Shadowkit shook his head. "No. Not really."

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:36 PM
"Oh don't worry,we'll go easy on you,no claws,no biting,and when you're older,we might have a fair fight!" He meowed, He turned to his warriors "Go easy on her.Got that?" His warriors heads nodded furiously."Okay,you ready?" He asked "Let's begin"
(Sorry. Basketball practice)

Shadowkit shook his head. "No. Not really."
Skypaw tensed and got into a defensive position. She still felt unprepared but wanted to prove herself to him.

(S'all good!)

Pureheart sighed and rested her head on the ground I guess i have to make it my job to take care of him then... "Well... Then i guess ill be taking that job then..."

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 09:40 PM
Upon entering the camp, Silverwing paused, calling to her apprentice and warrior. "Sparring is to be done in the hallow!" She sighs and heads to her den, which was behind the boulder.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 09:40 PM
Skypaw tensed and got into a defensive position. She still felt unprepared but wanted to prove herself to him.

(S'all good!)

Pureheart sighed and rested her head on the ground I guess i have to make it my job to take care of him then... "Well... Then i guess ill be taking that job then..."
Shadowkit shook his head. " You don't have to do that." He said. "I've been perfectly fine for my two moons of life."

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 09:41 PM
Shadowclaw and his warriors went into a triangle formation,'She can sense where we are,so all we can rely on is skill and speed' On of his warriors lunged forward,making Skypaw back away into Shadowclaw and the other warrior.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:44 PM
Shadowkit shook his head. " You don't have to do that." He said. "I've been perfectly fine for my two moons of life."
"Yeah, well you could have had it better." Pureheart got to her paws and looked down at the kit "If you need help just talk to me..."

(Hope its okay for her to want to help him...)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 09:47 PM
"Yeah, well you could have had it better." Pureheart got to her paws and looked down at the kit "If you need help just talk to me..."

(Hope its okay for her to want to help him...)

Shadowkit nodded. "I just don't want to be alone anymore." He said

(COMPLETELY ok)

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:47 PM
Shadowclaw and his warriors went into a triangle formation,'She can sense where we are,so all we can rely on is skill and speed' On of his warriors lunged forward,making Skypaw back away into Shadowclaw and the other warrior.
Skypaw moved backwards and stopped for a moment "W-wait we need to leave camp!" She heard her leader before and didn't want to disobey her.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:49 PM
Shadowkit nodded. "I just don't want to be alone anymore." He said

(COMPLETELY ok)
Pureheart looked back down at Shadowkit and sat down "Well, then ill make sure to not leave you alone whenever i can." She smiled at him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 09:51 PM
Pureheart looked back down at Shadowkit and sat down "Well, then ill make sure to not leave you alone whenever i can." She smiled at him.
Shadowkit looked at her. "Really?"

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:51 PM
Jadeclaw left his apprentice, his fur was ruffled and he was ready to explode in anger. Maybe i should just go to talk to Silverwing for a bit... The thought bothered him slightly because of something from a while ago but he didn't care. He would rather not make a new enemy out of one of his clanmates. He stalked off to the boulder that formed her den.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:54 PM
Shadowkit looked at her. "Really?"
"Yes, really." Pureheart settled down next to Shadowkit I understand the feeling of not having a real family to look after you... She herded him over with her tail "You don't need to feel so alone anymore..."

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 09:55 PM
Jadeclaw left his apprentice, his fur was ruffled and he was ready to explode in anger. Maybe i should just go to talk to Silverwing for a bit... The thought bothered him slightly because of something from a while ago but he didn't care. He would rather not make a new enemy out of one of his clanmates. He stalked off to the boulder that formed her den.
Silverwing was settled in her nest with her eyes closed, wings folded at her sides. She was deep in thought, her tail tip flicking.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:56 PM
Silverwing was settled in her nest with her eyes closed, wings folded at her sides. She was deep in thought, her tail tip flicking.
Jadeclaw came to the entrance of her den and paused to take a deep breath "Silverwing? you in there?..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 09:58 PM
"Yes, really." Pureheart settled down next to Shadowkit I understand the feeling of not having a real family to look after you... She herded him over with her tail "You don't need to feel so alone anymore..."
Shadowkit purred. " Thank you for understanding. "

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:04 PM
Shadowkit purred. " Thank you for understanding. "
"Yeah. i probably understand more than most" It seemed like both sides of Pureheart agreed that this kit needed somebody to care for him... She got comfortable and let herself lay there with Shadowkit. She didn't care if she got in trouble for not hunting.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 10:06 PM
"Yeah. i probably understand more than most" It seemed like both sides of Pureheart agreed that this kit needed somebody to care for him... She got comfortable and let herself lay there with Shadowkit. She didn't care if she got in trouble for not hunting.
Shadowkit laid down, using her fur as a pillow.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 10:07 PM
Jadeclaw came to the entrance of her den and paused to take a deep breath "Silverwing? you in there?..."
"Yes I am." She says softly, opening her eyes.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:07 PM
Shadowkit laid down, using her fur as a pillow.
(WELP. i think Shadowkit gained a kindof mother today XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 10:08 PM
(WELP. i think Shadowkit gained a kindof mother today XD)
YEEEESSSSS!! AND ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS CLIMB A TREE)

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:09 PM
"Yes I am." She says softly, opening her eyes.
Okay... what now genius "C-could i come inside for a moment... i need to blow off some steam and frankly i think you're my closest friend here..." Jadeclaw waited outside for an answer. he just felt awkward now.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:10 PM
YEEEESSSSS!! AND ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS CLIMB A TREE)
(*Dies* ill remember that for the next time i need a mother XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 10:13 PM
(*Dies* ill remember that for the next time i need a mother XD)
(XD)

Shadowkit looked up at Pureheart with a smile.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:16 PM
(XD)

Shadowkit looked up at Pureheart with a smile.
Pureheart returned the smile and closed her eyes. This was enough for her today... Since she technically just adopted a kit. After chasing it through the territory and scolding it... This truly would be a story to remember.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 10:18 PM
"Oh,yeah whoops." He laughed "Let's go" he led Skypaw out of the camp to a shady clearing."Alright for real now"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 10:19 PM
Pureheart returned the smile and closed her eyes. This was enough for her today... Since she technically just adopted a kit. After chasing it through the territory and scolding it... This truly would be a story to remember.
Shadowkit watched her with a smile and laid next to her.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:19 PM
"Oh,yeah whoops." He laughed "Let's go" he led Skypaw out of the camp to a shady clearing."Alright for real now"
"I-i guess?" Skypaw got into the defensive position again but this time was prepared for the attack he used before. I refuse to get defeated easily!

xxShadowcat
December 1st, 2016, 10:21 PM
Names:Forestpelt/ Riverkit/Female

Ages:46 Moons/ 2 Moons

Powers/Descriptions of them: Forestpelt can camouflage her fur into any terrain, any season, without being seen./ Riverkit can see and breath underwater, and unlike usual cats loves to swim.

Appearances:https:Forestpelt:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/56/9c/2d/569c2dad2a39c205a2bdd383452d94f8.jpg Riverkit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f9/cb/ce/f9cbce0f90962fb7535c6dda753a3be1.jpg

Other:Forestpelt is Riverkit's mother and she can also adopt other kits ^^

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 10:25 PM
Shadowclaw didn't summon his warriors,leaving Skypaw confused.He jumped behind her,knocking her back legs down.He then summoned his warriors,only to find that Skypaw was already standing up

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:27 PM
Shadowclaw didn't summon his warriors,leaving Skypaw confused.He jumped behind her,knocking her back legs down.He then summoned his warriors,only to find that Skypaw was already standing up
Skypaw grinned and ignored the shadow warriors. She knew her target. She darted towards Shadowclaw, going for a few weaker but organized blows before backpedalling a bit.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 10:32 PM
He let himself fall,Getting Skypaw to come closer."Now!" His warriors grabbed her back legs.He pinned her down "Now,what can we learn from this..." Skypaw grunted under Shadowclaw "Work on your speed,don't waste an opportunity and NEVER ever think you've won" Shadowclaw let her go "Got that?"

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:35 PM
He let himself fall,Getting Skypaw to come closer."Now!" His warriors grabbed her back legs.He pinned her down "Now,what can we learn from this..." Skypaw grunted under Shadowclaw "Work on your speed,don't waste an opportunity and NEVER ever think you've won" Shadowclaw let her go "Got that?"
"O-okay got it..." Skypaw was a bit intimidated by Shadowclaw but still admired him since his abilities were pretty amazing. "W-well could you help me learn a bit then?..."

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 10:41 PM
He blinked back,surprised by her question "S-Sure!But not now." He meowed "and don't you have another training session with Swiftstar?"

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:44 PM
He blinked back,surprised by her question "S-Sure!But not now." He meowed "and don't you have another training session with Swiftstar?"
(*cough* Silverwing *cough*)
"N-no not really... she just seemed really psyched-out today... i'm not even sure why though." Skypaw stared at the ground "i hope she wasn't disappointed in me or something" her last sentence was barely a whisper...

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 10:44 PM
I just get to watch now

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 10:47 PM
:laughing: //XD WRONG RP

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 10:50 PM
I"I heard that" he meowed. "Of course she's not disappointed in you,she's probably just busy" Shadowclaw nudged her "Come on,let's go back"

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 10:52 PM
I"I heard that" he meowed. "Of course she's not disappointed in you,she's probably just busy" Shadowclaw nudged her "Come on,let's go back"
"Alright..." Skypaw still didn't really speak up but followed him back to camp anyways.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 11:41 PM
Okay... what now genius "C-could i come inside for a moment... i need to blow off some steam and frankly i think you're my closest friend here..." Jadeclaw waited outside for an answer. he just felt awkward now.
"Yes, come on in." Even her voice sounded distant.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 11:43 PM
Names:Forestpelt/ Riverkit/Female

Ages:46 Moons/ 2 Moons

Powers/Descriptions of them: Forestpelt can camouflage her fur into any terrain, any season, without being seen./ Riverkit can see and breath underwater, and unlike usual cats loves to swim.

Appearances:https:Forestpelt:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/56/9c/2d/569c2dad2a39c205a2bdd383452d94f8.jpg Riverkit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f9/cb/ce/f9cbce0f90962fb7535c6dda753a3be1.jpg

Other:Forestpelt is Riverkit's mother and she can also adopt other kits ^^
You need to have some weakness to the powers

Raggedclaw
December 2nd, 2016, 02:53 AM

Power/Description of it: to turn the air around her colder. If she wants, she can turn the air around her much colder, and during the rain, the rain turns to snow around her and keeps her dry, though a bit cold.

Appearance: Here (http://www.gatunerias.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gatosingapura.jpg). She's a small off white molly with silversilver ticking and icy blue eyes.
//i am so sorry, I never saw this and someone else was given the position, but you could be dep app

Strobelight
December 2nd, 2016, 02:58 AM
Shadowclaw was still bored,despite the training with Skypaw."Smokeygaze,Is there any patrol I can Join?" He asked as he walked by her.

doghouse
December 2nd, 2016, 06:08 AM
//i am so sorry, I never saw this and someone else was given the position, but you could be dep app
Okay.

dino.
December 2nd, 2016, 06:11 AM
Jadeclaw lowered his head to meet his blind gaze. He was right in the apprentices face "Watch how you talk to those older and more experienced than you." He raised his head again "and if you ever think that battling and hunting is more honourable than helping your clanmates directly then you are a fool. Only true warriors realize that the best thing you will EVER do for your clan is make sure the clan can live in the first place! Do you want the elders to die from getting sick from a tick? Do you want sick cats to starve to death while the medicine cat can't leave their side!? Do you want to see your clan crumble around you!?" His voice grew more powerful and frightening at the end. "You'll go without prey tonight." Only that'll teach him. He needs to learn that he's no longer a kit. That punishment is more than 'go sit in the corner.'
"I'm already starving!" Foxpaw whined. "You can't starve someone as punishment! Besides what did I do?!?" Foxpaw had never been treated like this before. He didn't like it! "Well if this is being an apprentice then I don't like it!" He turned and ran from the camp, using his nose and whiskers to scent his way. Branches whipped his face and left stinging burns, and he stumbled over fallen branches.

Raggedclaw
December 2nd, 2016, 06:29 AM
Okay.
If you want to adjust it a bit, we can hold a ceremony a bit later

doghouse
December 2nd, 2016, 06:35 AM

Power/Description of it: to turn the air around her colder. If she wants, she can turn the air around her much colder, and during the rain, the rain turns to snow around her and keeps her dry, though a bit cold. But warmer temperatures can cause her to overheat, and that's no good.

Appearance: Here. She's a small off white molly with silver ticking and icy blue eyes.

http://www.gatunerias.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gatosingapura.jpg

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 2nd, 2016, 07:11 AM
Shadowkit woke up from his sleep. He felt warmer and comfortable for once.

dino.
December 2nd, 2016, 07:40 AM
Foxpaw tripped over a bramble tendril and rolled down a steep hill. He landed in what felt like mud. He stood up shakily and walked slowly, testing each paw gingerly. He scented damp stone and padded in the direction of the scent. Soon his pads touched cold stone and he walked further inside, brushing against the wall. He lay down. Well, at least the mud and stone will disguise my scent so Jadeclaw can't find me, he thought bitterly. A stab of anger poked him sharply.

Officer Wolf
December 2nd, 2016, 10:01 AM
(( Any kit who wants Darkstrike as their mother/queen, do PM me and I can begin. Thanks! ))

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 01:19 PM
"Yes, come on in." Even her voice sounded distant.
Shadowkit woke up from his sleep. He felt warmer and comfortable for once.
Pureheart was still in a deep sleep. She had felt comfortable with Shadowkit there next to her the entire time.

Jadeclaw entered his leaders den and eyed her for a moment "Are you okay there Silverwing?... you seem a bit... out of it..."

dino.
December 2nd, 2016, 02:11 PM
Pureheart was still in a deep sleep. She had felt comfortable with Shadowkit there next to her the entire time.

Jadeclaw entered his leaders den and eyed her for a moment "Are you okay there Silverwing?... you seem a bit... out of it..."
(Does jadeclaw even know that Foxpaw ran off?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 2nd, 2016, 02:48 PM

Shadowkit hadn't moved from his position. He wanted to enjoy this as long as he could.

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 03:05 PM
(Does jadeclaw even know that Foxpaw ran off?)
(I think he went to talk to the leader straight after XD)

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 03:08 PM
Shadowkit hadn't moved from his position. He wanted to enjoy this as long as he could.
Pureheart took another 10 minutes before she woke up. She noticed the weird smells of the nursery Did somebody move me in my sleep again? But when her eyes focused she remembered what happened yesterday. Oh, right... i kindof technically moved in here yesterday... She felt the little ball of fluff next to her and smiled. "Good morning, Shadowkit..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 2nd, 2016, 03:17 PM
Pureheart took another 10 minutes before she woke up. She noticed the weird smells of the nursery Did somebody move me in my sleep again? But when her eyes focused she remembered what happened yesterday. Oh, right... i kindof technically moved in here yesterday... She felt the little ball of fluff next to her and smiled. "Good morning, Shadowkit..."
"Good morning." Shadowkit said looking up at her.

Raggedclaw
December 2nd, 2016, 03:20 PM

Silverwing sighs and shakes her head. "I'm fine Jadeclaw. What troubles you?"

xxShadowcat
December 2nd, 2016, 04:08 PM
You need to have some weakness to the powers

Ok so Forestpelt's weakness is that if she camouflages too long then it'll ware off and she can't do it for a few days. In the meantime it makes her pelt sting.
Riverkit's weakness is, well, the sun. If she is in direct sunlight for more than a few minutes her skin will be very dry and her fur will itch.

Is that enough?

Raggedclaw
December 2nd, 2016, 04:12 PM
Ok so Forestpelt's weakness is that if she camouflages too long then it'll ware off and she can't do it for a few days. In the meantime it makes her pelt sting.
Riverkit's weakness is, well, the sun. If she is in direct sunlight for more than a few minutes her skin will be very dry and her fur will itch.

Is that enough?
//yes, thank you.

xxShadowcat
December 2nd, 2016, 04:29 PM
//yes, thank you.

Np ^-^

dino.
December 2nd, 2016, 06:06 PM
(I think he went to talk to the leader straight after XD)
(About Foxpaw?)

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 06:47 PM
"Good morning." Shadowkit said looking up at her.
Silverwing sighs and shakes her head. "I'm fine Jadeclaw. What troubles you?"
"Well. My apprentice seemed less than willing to try and serve his clan with his duties..." Jadeclaw continued for a short while. Yeah, she's totally fine right now.

Pureheart smiled down at Shadowkit "You want me to go get some food? your bound to be hungry now."

Raggedclaw
December 2nd, 2016, 07:11 PM
"Well. My apprentice seemed less than willing to try and serve his clan with his duties..." Jadeclaw continued for a short while. Yeah, she's totally fine right now.

Pureheart smiled down at Shadowkit "You want me to go get some food? your bound to be hungry now."
Silverwing was silent, not having really heard her warrior at all.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 2nd, 2016, 07:19 PM

"I'll get something for both of us!" He stood up and raced out of camp.

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 07:59 PM
Silverwing was silent, not having really heard her warrior at all.
"I'll get something for both of us!" He stood up and raced out of camp.
"Siiiilverwing...?" Jadeclaw moved a bit closer "Caaaan you hear me?"

"W-wait!" Pureheart jumped to her paws and ran after Shadowkit Well. he's got plenty of energy this morning.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 2nd, 2016, 08:05 PM

"W-wait!" Pureheart jumped to her paws and ran after Shadowkit Well. he's got plenty of energy this morning.
(Didn't mean camp. Meant den)

Shadowkit skidded to a stop at the pile.

dino.
December 2nd, 2016, 08:05 PM
Foxpaw knew he should go back to his Clan. It would be the right thing to do. But he didn't want to. He wanted to stay there, in the cave, forever.

JellieDelly

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 08:09 PM
Foxpaw knew he should go back to his Clan. It would be the right thing to do. But he didn't want to. He wanted to stay there, in the cave, forever.

@JellieDelly (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=56)
(Uhm... INSERTSKYPAWHERE!)
Skypaw was trudging through the territory. She was looking for somewhere to hunt that would be more challenging for her. It was to easy to know there the prey exactly was withing about 10 meters... She saw a small cave in the distance Perfect!

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 08:12 PM
(Didn't mean camp. Meant den)

Shadowkit skidded to a stop at the pile.
Pureheart stopped right next to the kit "Wow, you're really fast for your age..." She chuckled a bit and took a mouse from the top of the pile. "there!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 2nd, 2016, 08:24 PM
Pureheart stopped right next to the kit "Wow, you're really fast for your age..." She chuckled a bit and took a mouse from the top of the pile. "there!"
Shadowkit smiled and began eating.

Raggedclaw
December 2nd, 2016, 08:40 PM

Silverwing jumps a bit and then sighs deeply. "I'm sorry Jadeclaw..."

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 08:45 PM
Shadowkit smiled and began eating.
Silverwing jumps a bit and then sighs deeply. "I'm sorry Jadeclaw..."
Pureheart watched the kit eat happily. Her appetite practically didn't exist right now so she was just happy to see the kit so eager.

"Is everything okay?" Jadeclaw felt some concern for his friend and leader. It would be bad if she wouldn't be able to see the clan for a few days... i need to see whats up. He was painfully aware that his voice was a bit flat though.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 2nd, 2016, 08:50 PM
Pureheart watched the kit eat happily. Her appetite practically didn't exist right now so she was just happy to see the kit so eager.

"Is everything okay?" Jadeclaw felt some concern for his friend and leader. It would be bad if she wouldn't be able to see the clan for a few days... i need to see whats up. He was painfully aware that his voice was a bit flat though.
Shadowkit finished the mouse shortly.

Raggedclaw
December 2nd, 2016, 08:55 PM

"I'm just... worried about the other clans. Tensions are rising, and our clan is in the center of it all..HighRiver May come to our aid if need be but..." Silverwing sighed again.