PDA

View Full Version : Solarclan,Open!

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 03:52 AM
Hi,welcome to Solarclan.My first thread!

Read the rules throughly

1:No curse
2:Make your posts at least 2 lines long
3: Dont make birth too descriptive..
4:NO PERFECTION

Okay,so here's the form:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Love interest:
Family:
Questions:
Other:

Territory description:

Solarclan lives in a half moor,half forest area with lots of herbs and an abandoned herb garden.
There camp is a Sandy,open area with a small stone clearing for kits.The leaders den is a huge boulder,hollowed out,and the den also doubles as the highrock.
Their connection to star clan is a cave of crystals,known as the Shimmercave.

If you want a secret,major prophecy to be add ed to the rp pm me!I'll make little to no changes at all!

Here's an example of a filled out form:
Name:Beamstar
Personality:Calm,Agreeable,Open,Fierce in battle,Takes clan matters very seriously,TOO seriously
Appearance:Large Orange Tom with lighter tabby stripes and Amber eyes.
Mate/love interest:Open?
Family:Open
Questions:I made this thing
Others :None

Allegiances

Leader:Beamstar
Deputy:Shadeclaw
Medicine cat:Sparrowtail
Medicine cat apprentice:

Warriors:Heatedbreeze,Shadedstorm,Frostcloud,Ginge rheart,Brightstripe,Shadeclaw,Rabbitstride

Apprentices:Lemonpaw,Frostedpaw

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

Other:

kozui-chan
December 1st, 2016, 02:12 PM
Name:heatedbreeze
Personality:smart,strong willed she cat
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7b/06/71/7b06717da660431b65302c4ae3e9ad73.jpg
Love interest: none yet
Family:all dead
Questions:possible deputy/prophecy cat?
Other:(thinking of prophecy *puts on brainstorming cap*

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 02:14 PM
Name:heatedbreeze
Personality:smart,strong willed she cat
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7b/06/71/7b06717da660431b65302c4ae3e9ad73.jpg
Love interest: none yet
Family:all dead
Questions:possible deputy/prophecy cat?
Other:(thinking of prophecy *puts on brainstorming cap*
Accepted!Welcome to Solarclan!

kozui-chan
December 1st, 2016, 02:15 PM
Accepted!Welcome to Solarclan!
YAYZ DANKEE)

Frostfall
December 1st, 2016, 02:17 PM
I would like to be healer medicine cat person! If that's ok?

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 02:18 PM
Yeah sure!

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 02:23 PM
I would like to be healer medicine cat person! If that's ok?
We need your cats details first

Frostfall
December 1st, 2016, 02:27 PM
sorry my IPad is slow today.

Name:Sparrowtail
Attitude:wise Kind warmhearted
Appearance:Fluffy light brown shecat with white belly and Amber eyes
Love interest:forbidden love? Maybe
Family:open
Questions:look at love interest

SuspiciousMindz
December 1st, 2016, 02:51 PM
Name: Frostcloud
Personality: Probably one of the sweetest felines you'll ever meet, this she cat has a heart of gold and a touch so soft you'd be amazed she's a warrior. Although don't let this fool you. Frostcloud can be fierce when she defends her clans, especially kits. She loves kits and she hopes to have her own one day but for now, she'll defend and care for the ones in the clan when asked to. Now, Frostcloud may be gentle, but her fierce attitude can come as a shock to those who underestimate her. She's always willing to help until the other feline gives her a reason not to. Once you get her to that point, you don't get a second chance, she doesn't believe anyone changes until they really show it.
Appearance: A fluffy white she-cat with brown streaks along her tail and face. One eye is orange while the other is blue. She's a little smaller than average, but her claws are unusually long.
Love interest: open
Family: none
Questions: nope
Other: again, she wants to be a queen so a mate would be great xD

Truesky
December 1st, 2016, 08:50 PM
Name: Shadedstorm
Personality: quick-witted, good in stressful situations, cautious around others, ambitious, prideful
Appearance: large grey-white javaneese tom with darker grey legs, tail, ears, and middle of face
Love interest: none
Family: none
Questions: will we have an rp soon?
Other: x

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 08:59 PM
@Frosfall Truesky accepted
We need at leasr 3 more forms

Truesky
December 2nd, 2016, 09:50 PM
@Frosfall Truesky accepted
We need at leasr 3 more forms

Ok

CinnamonCookie
December 2nd, 2016, 09:56 PM
Name: Gingerheart
Attitude: sweet, kind, helpful, sorta sassy at times, smart
Appearance: http://www.cfagreatlakes.org/menu_winners/2013_2014_Grands/MAINE_LVRS_FIRE_N_ICE_MY_KYLE.JPG
Love interest: Beamstar
Family: open
Questions: naw

Strobelight
December 3rd, 2016, 02:18 AM
Fallen Accepted!

Strobelight
December 3rd, 2016, 08:03 AM
(Starting the rp)
Beamstar walked out and climbed the highrock."Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gatherings around the highrock for a clan meeting!" He yowled,warriors started to pour out of the dens,"I say these words before the sight of Starclan,and I now Name Heatedbreeze the new deputy!" He meowed,looking at Heatedbreeze."We will be having a clan meeting with Forestclan at the Frozen oak" Beamstar jumped down and sat to eat a rabbit.

dino.
December 3rd, 2016, 12:28 PM
Name: Breezepaw // Shadowblaze
Attitude: TBRP'd // Strict with his apprentices, although he is kind and caring
Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/nightclan-roleplaying/images/c/cc/Checkers.png/revision/latest?cb=20140308125506 // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/02/08/6b/02086b278a4efb99e4ddc5619fb13c89.jpg
Love interest: open
Family: open
Questions: none
Other: Shadowblaze is Breezepaw's mentor

kozui-chan
December 3rd, 2016, 02:11 PM
heatedbreeze sat at the entrance of the camp boredly

Strobelight
December 3rd, 2016, 06:53 PM
FoxyFanGirl Accepted!

Beamstar spoke " Would you mind sending A hunting patrol out",And went back to his den .

dino.
December 3rd, 2016, 07:13 PM
Shadowblaze padded out of the warriors den and into the apprentices den. "Breezepaw," he whispered, prodding his apprentice. "Its time for battle training." Breezepaw blinked open his eyes, sat up and yawned. "Ok," he muttered. He padded out of the den, Shadowblaze not a moment behind.

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Gingerheart went to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a mouse. She looked at Heatherbreeze hopefully, because she liked any and all types of patrols.

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Name: Frostedpaw
Looks: Light gray cat with white splashes
Kin: Open
Love interest: None/Closed

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 08:50 PM
7Hi,welcome to Solarclan.My first thread!

Read the rules throughly

1:No curse
2:Make your posts at least 2 lines long
3: Dont make birth too descriptive..
4:NO PERFECTION

Okay,so here's the form:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Love interest:
Family:
Questions:
Other:

Territory description:

Solarclan lives in a half moor,half forest area with lots of herbs and an abandoned herb garden.
There camp is a Sandy,open area with a small stone clearing for kits.The leaders den is a huge boulder,hollowed out,and the den also doubles as the highrock.
Their connection to star clan is a cave of crystals,known as the Shimmercave.

If you want a secret,major prophecy to be add ed to the rp pm me!I'll make little to no changes at all!

Here's an example of a filled out form:
Name:Beamstar
Personality:Calm,Agreeable,Open,Fierce in battle,Takes clan matters very seriously,TOO seriously
Appearance:Large Orange Tom with lighter tabby stripes and Amber eyes.
Mate/love interest:Open?
Family:Open
Questions:I made this thing
Others :None

Allegiances

Leader:Beamstar(Strobelight)
Deputy:To be chosen
Medicine cat:Sparrowtail(Frostfall)
Medicine cat apprentice:

Warriors:Heatedbreeze(kozui-Chan),Shadedstorm(Truesky),Frostcloud(SuspiciousMi ndz),Gingerheart(Fallen)

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

Other:

Possible deputies:Heatedbreeze
Name:Shadeclaw
Looks:my profile picture
Kin: open
Mate: open just ask
Personality:aggressive.sarcastic,brave,smart,loyal ,strong

Serendipity
December 13th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Name: Lemonpaw
Personality: TBRP'D,because it changes alot. Byt it mostly kind.
Appearance: http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/9cz/x6o/9czx6ozbi.png
Love interest: None, cuz medapp
Family: Nah
Questions: No Bro
Other:No

Night Awaits
December 13th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Name: Brightstripe
Attitude: She's nice and patient towards others, and every once and a while says a pun
Appearance: A silver she-cat with bright white stripes across her pelt
Love interest: Open
Family: Is it alright if Shadowblaze and Brightstripe are kin? Brother sister thing
Questions: Was I too late? XD

Strobelight
December 13th, 2016, 09:47 PM
All forms are accepted! You may start rping

Strobelight
December 13th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Beamstar called a clan meeting,"Due to Heatedbreeze's absence,I will appoint a new deputy! I say these words before the sight of Starclan,Shadeclaw will be the new deputy!" As the clan started cheering he licked the too of Shadeclaws head and whispered "Good luck"

(The clan is still open!)

Strobelight
December 13th, 2016, 10:00 PM
(Also Sweet Skies and Breezecloud,can you guys talk about who is going to be med cat app?)

Night Awaits
December 13th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Brightstripe cheered as Shadeclaw became the deputy.I wonder if he'll be a loyal deputy? She thought. She widened her eyes at her thoughts. Of course Shadeclaw would be loyal? Why wouldn't she?

aleka!
December 13th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Name: Rabbitstride
Personality: He's quick to think, just like he's swift on his feet. He's likley to care for others, and hates fighting. The rest is TBRP'ed...
Appearance: He's a small, tan tom. His paws and ears are a darker brown, and his back is covered with a subtle shade of tan splotches. His eyes are a soft green color.
Family: Open for requests~
Questions: None
Other: I may get inactive, just warning you! I really easily get caught up in RPs in the other section. *Ahem mostly the FNaF RP*)

Strobelight
December 13th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Personality: He's quick to think, just like he's swift on his feet. He's likley to care for others, and hates fighting. The rest is TBRP'ed...
Appearance: He's a small, tan tom. His paws and ears are a darker brown, and his back is covered with a subtle shade of tan splotches. His eyes are a soft green color.
Other: I may get inactive, just warning you! I really easily get caught up in RPs in the other section. *Ahem mostly the FNaF RP*)
Accepted! You might have to mentor an apprentice soon,

Night Awaits
December 13th, 2016, 10:21 PM

*Cough* That FNAF Rp was probably made by me *cough*)

aleka!
December 13th, 2016, 10:28 PM
*Cough* That FNAF Rp was probably made by me *cough*)
*Cough you are the only person running a FNaF RP right now cough* And okay!)

Rabbitstride looked up at Shadeclaw, new thoughts running through his head. Will this cat lead us to anarchy? I doubt that'll happen, but it still might. Okay, that's seems very unlikely, but heyyy, you never know..... He argued inwardly, his tail too twitching as he looked up, ears folded to the sides of his head.

Night Awaits
December 13th, 2016, 10:33 PM
True XD)

Brightstripe glanced at the leader and the deputy. I'm sure she'll be a great deputy! Maybe even one day even become a leader. She smiled as Shadeclaw officially became the clan's deputy. As the ceremony was about to end, she wondered, Well, I guess that's that huh? I guess she'll start making hunting groups now. The fresh kill pile is a little below half.

QUESTION IS, IS IT HALFWAY FULL OR HALFWAY EMPTY?! XD)

Strobelight
December 13th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Beamstar called Brightstripe and Rabbitstride ,"Okay,I know this is a deputys job but..Can you two go on a hunting patrol?Thanks." He padded out into the forest and looked around.

Night Awaits
December 13th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Oh oh okay sure why not XD

He just walks off like a boss....

DAT'S OUR LEADER BOIIIIII!)

Brightstripe nodded at the leader and looked over at Rabbitstride. She walked over to him and flicked her tail to the forest. "Well, let's go I guess," She said to him.

"Said to him." XD So nice)

aleka!
December 13th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Oh oh okay sure why not XD

He just walks off like a boss....

DAT'S OUR LEADER BOIIIIII!)

Brightstripe nodded at the leader and looked over at Rabbitstride. She walked over to him and flicked her tail to the forest. "Well, let's go I guess," She said to him.

"Said to him." XD So nice)

"Okay..." He replied with a slight shrug, fluffing out his pelt before the fur laid flat again. "You lead the way." He dipped his head to Brightstripe.

Night Awaits
December 13th, 2016, 11:08 PM
She nodded and padded to the forest, her green eyes looking around. "Should we split up or hunt together?" Brightstripe asked Rabbitstride. Either way would get them food quicker.

aleka!
December 13th, 2016, 11:21 PM
"I say we split up. We'll return to that patch of grass when we catch enough prey..." He trailed off, nodding to a thick patch of overgrown grass to the right of both felines. Nose twitching just slightly enough to be visible, he sniffed the air to make sure there was good prey around them.

Night Awaits
December 13th, 2016, 11:35 PM
She nodded and padded off to the right, ears pricked eyes wide to catch anything. Brightstripe heard the squeak of a mouse. Immediately, she dropped down to a crouch and saw the mouse. It was biting on a seed. There's one piece of prey. She thought with excitement. The she-cat, still crouching, came closer to the mouse. Without wasting anymore time, she pounced on the mouse and killed it with one swift bite on the neck.

aleka!
December 13th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Ears slightly perked, Rabbitstride padded off in the opposite direction, skirting around a swath of brambles. However, he could hear some scrambling and squeaking in some ferns near him, and once he opened his mouth to allow the scent dirt into his nasal passages, he was able to waft the aroma of a vole. Dropping into a crouch, tail tucked towards his side, and ears flattened to disguise his shape, he slowly crept forward. He ducked silently throug the arching fronds, and when he was sure he could see the body of the rodent, he pounced, claws extended. He landed straight onto the back of his prey, and kills sit with ease by breaking its neck with a quick snap of his jowls. Tail kinked, the male picked up his prey, his ears unflattened. and perked.

Strobelight
December 13th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Beamstar ran into an old clearing,in the middle were 4 stones,symbolizing his dead family,"Sunskip,Flurrytail,Darkshimmer,Junipernight.Am leader of Solarclan now,are you happy for me?" He asked into the wind and sighed,"Am sorry I couldn't save any of you.."

Night Awaits
December 14th, 2016, 12:00 AM
Dun dun dunnnnn)

Brightstripe walked to the nearest bush and left the mouse under there, covering it with dirt as well. She looked around and saw a black bird, resting on a branch of a tree. The branch was pretty low, so she crouched and hid herself amongst the shadows of the trees. The bird looked around and opened it's wings, about to take off. Great! I don't think I can jump so high, but I can try! She thought as she ran and pounced. Surprisingly, she was able to catch it, just barley though, biting down on it's leg. The she-cat fell down with a thud, she could have been hurt but her excitement forgot about it. Wow! I caught it!

Strobelight
December 14th, 2016, 02:35 AM
//omg just got the best idea for Beamstar fanart...

aleka!
December 14th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Rabbitstride stopped near the roots of a thick oak, scraping a hole. He laid his vole in it, covering the shallow scrape within a few leaves. Sniffing the air, he dropped into a crouch, treading carefully through a thin patch of brambles. He knew that on the other side there was a rabbit, so he would have to be careful. Growling low in his throat, he unsheathed his claw tips slightly in anticipation of sinking them into warm flesh. Sure enough, he was a pounce length from it. Ears flattening, he pounced. He landed to short, but he managed to swipe it's haunches before he awkwardly landed, slightly skidding to the side. Growling, he sped after it, going through the tight paths. With a long stride, he cut it off, and with an expert crunch of his jaws on its back, he killed it. Tail slightly raised, he picked up the kill, padding back to the vole and unburying that as well. Deciding he had hunted enough, he padded to the patch of grass, sitting in it, the green stalks up to his rump.

kozui-chan
December 14th, 2016, 08:37 AM
heatedbreeze whisked her tail and sat down

Night Awaits
December 14th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Brightstripe waved her tail high as she carried the black bird, it was a good amount of size. She padded over to where she left the rabbit, but sat down. Will I even be able to carry it by myself? The she-cat thought with a hint of amusement. She just attempted to pick up both of them and it sort of worked. She was holding both prey awkwardly as she walked to where the overgrown grass was. Brightstripe saw Rabbitstride and she immediately dropped both of her prey. "Looks like you beat me," She told him. "I guess I was really PAWsitive I would get here first."

BA DUM TSS!!!)

kozui-chan
December 14th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Brightstripe waved her tail high as she carried the black bird, it was a good amount of size. She padded over to where she left the rabbit, but sat down. Will I even be able to carry it by myself? The she-cat thought with a hint of amusement. She just attempted to pick up both of them and it sort of worked. She was holding both prey awkwardly as she walked to where the overgrown grass was. Brightstripe saw Rabbitstride and she immediately dropped both of her prey. "Looks like you beat me," She told him. "I guess I was really PAWsitive I would get her first."

BA DUM TSS!!!)
(BADUM TISSS) heatedbreeze let out a mrow of amusement at the pun

Night Awaits
December 14th, 2016, 01:17 PM
WOO! XD SOME ONE LOVES PUNS!!!)

cute skeleton
December 14th, 2016, 03:52 PM
name: hailkit

personality: kind, caring, loyal, brave, fierce, curouse, and protective

appearance: she is white with dark grey stripes, green eyes, and has sharp claws

love interest: nope

family: no

questions: none

other: I think I might have a prophecy that can work "a heart of gold, fur as cold as ice, a cat who is cautious, one who is helpful, one with fur as grey as clouds, and one who is unknown will come together and stop an evil from destroying the clan" I tried I hope it works but you can change some things if you want I just used what I thought was good enough

aleka!
December 14th, 2016, 03:52 PM
(10/10 XD -applauds-)

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Shadeclaw yawned and stretched her legs.She looked up at the sky and saw that it wasn't dawn. 'I need to set up hunting patrols!' she thought as she dashed outside.
(Recap plz?)

Strobelight
December 14th, 2016, 03:56 PM
name: hailkit

personality: kind, caring, loyal, brave, fierce, curouse, and protective

appearance: she is white with dark grey stripes, green eyes, and has sharp claws

love interest: nope

family: no

questions: none

other: I think I might have a prophecy that can work "a heart of gold, fur as cold as ice, a cat who is cautious, one who is helpful, one with fur as grey as clouds, and one who is unknown will come together and stop an evil from destroying the clan" I tried I hope it works but you can change some things if you want I just used what I thought was good enough
Accepted! Pm me and we'll discuss the prophesy privately

Strobelight
December 14th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Beamstar padded back to camp,nodding to Shadeclaw on the way,He walked into his den and stretched out.

Strobelight
December 14th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Shadeclaw yawned and stretched her legs.She looked up at the sky and saw that it wasn't dawn. 'I need to set up hunting patrols!' she thought as she dashed outside.
(Recap plz?)
(Beamstar sad cuz ded fam.Rabbitstride and Brightstripe on a hunting patrol.Cat joining)

Night Awaits
December 14th, 2016, 03:59 PM
(Recap plz?)

Rabbitstride and Brightstripe were on a mini hunting patrol, Beamstar came back from somewhere........ Uh that's about it XD)

aleka!
December 14th, 2016, 04:01 PM
I might make another cat when I'm bored e3e)

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 04:01 PM
(Thx guys!She is in Rabbitclan btw )
She started to look for cats up for a hunt or border patrol "Whose up for a hunt or border patrol?"she asked raising her voice for everyone to hear

Night Awaits
December 14th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Oh welp there's two people who can recap XD)

Strobelight
December 14th, 2016, 04:07 PM
FoxyFanGirl Truesky Fallen Suspiciousmindz

Strobelight
December 14th, 2016, 04:08 PM

dino.
December 14th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Wait am I needed somewhere? Why? What for? If its a whole set of badgers I will DOMINATE them and make them wish they had NEVER set paw in Solarclan territory XD JK but seriously what am I needed for)

Strobelight
December 14th, 2016, 04:44 PM
FoxyFanGirl Your in this role play as Breeze paw and Shadowblaze remember?

dino.
December 14th, 2016, 04:47 PM
FoxyFanGirl Your in this role play as Breeze paw and Shadowblaze remember?
Yeah I know I just have a lot of RPs to keep up with. Most of which I can't. I'm in so many I've lost count...)

CinnamonCookie
December 15th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Same. Last I remember Stormkit took a nap in the nursery. Recap plz?)

Strobelight
December 15th, 2016, 10:39 AM
(Nothing much,Shadeclaw is the new deputy.Wait.We don't have a Stormkit)

Night Awaits
December 15th, 2016, 03:59 PM
XD Probably he's in another RP, and not in this one, Fallen)

Strobelight
December 18th, 2016, 03:00 AM
Beamstar woke in a forest,prey rich,referring to the scent,suddenly,6 lights appeared,gold,white,clear,gray and a light black glow came from each color,they gathered around a ball of light,then a darkness swallowed the light,Beamstar backed away,and the lights came together to break the darkness covering the bright light,"What does this mean..?" He gasped,a voice spoke,"A heart of gold, fur as white as snow, a cat who can see what others cant, one who is helpful, one with fur as grey as stone, and one who is masked will come together and stop a darkness from destroying the Sun" it replied,then he woke in his den gasping

Night Awaits
December 18th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Brightstripe just smiled at her own pun, looking at Rabbitstride. "Come on, we should be heading back now," She told her, picking up her prey again. Brightstripe walked back to camp, leaving her prey of the pile. She looked around and wondered, Where's Beamstar?

kozui-chan
December 19th, 2016, 09:13 AM
heatedbreeze sat in the clearing

Strobelight
December 19th, 2016, 09:22 AM
heatedbreeze sat in the clearing
He stepped out of his den,breathing heavily,"Heatedbreeze!Send the apprentices on a patrol!" He called

Breezecloud Sweet Skies

kozui-chan
December 19th, 2016, 09:30 AM
He stepped out of his den,breathing heavily,"Heatedbreeze!Send the apprentices on a patrol!" He called

Breezecloud Sweet Skies
(neither are on but..) heatedbreeze padded into the apprentices den. " let's go ,"she said "patrol time.."

cute skeleton
December 21st, 2016, 03:54 PM
hailkit played in the nursery with a moss ball batting it around and chasing after it