PDA

View Full Version : Athena's trail (open to everyone!)

toriel
December 1st, 2016, 03:16 AM
Going through rouge and loner territory there is a path leading to the wastelands. A kittypet named athena has decided to run away from home to see where this trail leads her. She had gotten rid of her collar but she still had an easy to spot kittypet scent.

Athena woke up after a cat nap in a hollow log. It was no fluffy bed,but it was okay. She sniffed around then began on the trail. She was no longer a kittypet,but she was now a loner. She had hopes of meeting cats and creating a group to travel with her.

December 3rd, 2016, 08:00 PM
A big ginger tom with amber eyes with white marks in his paws was was walking through this trail to found some prey, he felt the scent of the she-cat.''What are you doing here kittypet? You should be in your home with your twolegs, if you don't know, this is the area of the loners and rogues, they can be kill without hesitation '' he meowed in a friendly voice tone, he just wanted to help her in some way.He knew that she never trained or never hunted, then, he dropped a mouse near the Athena and lay down in some place near of her, but not too close.

Night Awaits
December 3rd, 2016, 08:51 PM
The black colored she-cat looked around. She licked her pelt, where there was some misty white spots on. Star stood up and walked around, afraid. Ever since she had run away from her family, she was scared anything could hurt her. The she-cat scented out a strong kittypet scent and another scent. Two cats! She thought with joy and surprise. Maybe they're friendly? Star walked nearby, her scent noticeable, but seeing her was a challenge. She hid among the bushes.

toriel
December 4th, 2016, 12:43 PM
A big ginger tom with amber eyes with white marks in his paws was was walking through this trail to found some prey, he felt the scent of the she-cat.''What are you doing here kittypet? You should be in your home with your twolegs, if you don't know, this is the area of the loners and rogues, they can be kill without hesitation '' he meowed in a friendly voice tone, he just wanted to help her in some way.He knew that she never trained or never hunted, then, he dropped a mouse near the Athena and lay down in some place near of her, but not too close.
Athena politely took the mouse." Im not a kittypet. See ive gotten rid of my coller"she said pointing twords her neck." I have decided to travel on this trail to the place you cats call"the wastelands". I am planning to gather a group to come with me. Would you like to come?"she asked.

FOXXRR
December 4th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Synth walked. He rid himself of the darkness he has caused in the cave where he had been living for a while. He sighed, leaving his dark past behind, when he spotted a silhouette of some cats. "Wha-?" He began but immediately closed his mouth. 'I need to go in in stealth mode' He thought, stalking towards a black cat...

December 4th, 2016, 01:21 PM
The ginger tom meowed ''sure thing, also, my name is Redfur.'' the tom became quiet for a moment, but then, he felt the scent of a she-cat, Redfur meowed again,''i think i found another cat...'' he followed the smell and Redfur found in the among of the bushes a black she-cat, he didn't attack her, he meowed ''who are you?'', in a calm voice tone, Redfur noticed that she was kinda afraid and neglect to attack her, the tom just waited her response.

FOXXRR
December 4th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Synth stared at the two cats interacting with eachother through his one blood-red eye. His other eye was blind from birth and was light blue. He hid carefully as his fur was white, making hiding alot harder...

toriel
December 4th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Synth stared at the two cats interacting with eachother through his one blood-red eye. His other eye was blind from birth and was light blue. He hid carefully as his fur was white, making hiding alot harder...
Athena turned her head. "I see you"she said to the tom.

FOXXRR
December 4th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Athena turned her head. "I see you"she said to the tom.
Synth slowly came out of his minimal hiding place, "Um... er... hello?" He said, hoping that the cat wasn't angry at him for hiding and spying

toriel
December 4th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Synth slowly came out of his minimal hiding place, "Um... er... hello?" He said, hoping that the cat wasn't angry at him for hiding and spying
The she-cat smiled at synth." Hi my name is athena. Whats yours?"she asked.

aleka!
December 4th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Ripple padded along in a thicket of ferns, his head lowered as he ducked through the arching fronds. I hate woodlands... give me a river any day over this! The Silver tom thought, flattening his ears.
Wait... I smell other cats.. He turned, opening his mouth so the strong scents would be able to reach his scent glands better. There's at least three cats... maybe four.. The Loner thought, unsheathing his claw-tips with a quick lash of his tail.
Of course, a silver tom among green ferns was easily visible, but we wasn't going to go rushing into another cat's business.

FOXXRR
December 4th, 2016, 09:40 PM
The she-cat smiled at synth." Hi my name is athena. Whats yours?"she asked.
"Synth" He let out a sigh of relief. The cat wasn't going to attack.... but he needed to stay alert at all times.

FOXXRR
December 4th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Ripple padded along in a thicket of ferns, his head lowered as he ducked through the arching fronds. I hate woodlands... give me a river any day over this! The Silver tom thought, flattening his ears.
Wait... I smell other cats.. He turned, opening his mouth so the strong scents would be able to reach his scent glands better. There's at least three cats... maybe four.. The Loner thought, unsheathing his claw-tips with a quick lash of his tail.
Of course, a silver tom among green ferns was easily visible, but we wasn't going to go rushing into another cat's business.
Synth thought he scented another cat... and he looked around. "Hello?" He said out loud, forgetting about stealth completely, "anyone there other than the three cats here?"
(BTW, your photography request is finally finished)

toriel
December 4th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Synth thought he scented another cat... and he looked around. "Hello?" He said out loud, forgetting about stealth completely, "anyone there other than the three cats here?"
(BTW, your photography request is finally finished)
Athena turned around. She had smelt the cat to."hello"she said." Whos there?".

aleka!
December 4th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Athena turned around. She had smelt the cat to."hello"she said." Whos there?".
Ripple took a step out, his hackles slightly raised. "No need to worry about me..." His ear flicked, as if dismissing the fact. He took another sniff of the air. "Wait," He turned toward Athena. "Are you a Kittypet?" His gaze flicked over her. I see no, collars I think they are called.... He thought.

toriel
December 4th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Ripple took a step out, his hackles slightly raised. "No need to worry about me..." His ear flicked, as if dismissing the fact. He took another sniff of the air. "Wait," He turned toward Athena. "Are you a Kittypet?" His gaze flicked over her. I see no, collars I think they are called.... He thought.
"Not anymore"athena answered. "I ran away from home to go on this trail to the wastelands. I am forming a group to come with me. Would you to like to join?"she asked looking at both ripple and synth.

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 05:14 AM
A little kit of 8 moons jumped onto the tree branches overhead of the group of cats. She had no name, and she didn't know what to name herself. So she stayed nameless. She watched and listened into the cats conservation. As she did, she lost her footing and fell onto Ripple. "Oof!" She said. "Whoops. Sorry." She stood up and and prepared to make a run for it and climb up a tree.

doghouse
December 5th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Zia, now nearly fully grown, padded through the darkest shadows, a dark gray tabby limp across her back. Luckily, Ardis wasn't that heavy, and Zia was very strong, much like her father, Bleddyn. But she only showed care and compassion to Ardis, no one else. The nearly black tabby stopped, scenting other cats ahead. She slid Ardis off her back. “Go hide in those bushes.” Zia hissed in a low tone, her ears wary. She watched as Ardis dragged herself towards some bushes and hid inside, blending perfectly.
Zia crept forwards, her fur bristling, ears back and lips pulled back to reveal her teeth. She remained silent though, ready to defend Ardis with her life.

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Ripple went to the trees above the cats and then she stumbled. She went a few branches over, trying to gain balance. Then, she fell, landing on her tail in front of Zia. "Oops?" she said. "Sorry."

doghouse
December 6th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Zia let out a yelp of surprise and jumped back, claws unsheathed. She backed up, her eyes wide with shock. She flicked her ears in surprise as she heard the familiar sounds of Ardis, dragging herself over.

Ardis blinked at her younger friend, then at the cat who had fallen out of the tree. “Hi.” the dark gray and black tabby meowed cheerfully, her limp legs stretched out on the ground behind her as she stared up at the molly. Then she looked at Zia. “Calm down. Forget the Dusk Syndicate. Out here is different.” Ardis soothed. She'd taken Zia at only three moons, and now they were both much older. Nearly nine moons had passed since they fled.

Foreversoul
December 6th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Chakara pushed his way around the under brush, his amber eyes adjusting to the low light. "why must i be in the bramble thickets?" he muttered as he sat down in the grass that acted as his current den.

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 05:11 PM
"My name is Ripple and I'm 8 moons old. Nice to meet you." Ripple said quietly, shivering because she was now freaked out. "Sorry if I startled you."

doghouse
December 6th, 2016, 10:00 PM
"My name is Ripple and I'm 8 moons old. Nice to meet you." Ripple said quietly, shivering because she was now freaked out. "Sorry if I startled you."
Ardis dipped her head to the young cat. “My name's Ardis, and that's Zia. She can be kind of.... Touchy, but she's a good cat at heart.” Ardis purred. She turned awkwardly, her limp and paralyzed hindquarters making it difficult.
“Now Zia, be nice. You know that this isn't like the Dusk Syndicate. You can stop fighting.”

Zia glared at Ardis. “You don't know what it means to me; stop fighting. It means give up. Die to me. That's what my siblings, Haiku, Roland and and....” She couldn't remember if there was anyone else. And having Bleddyn as a father. The almost black tabby had dark brownish red patches in her fur. Just like her father. Sometimes she wondered if she was too much like him. She glared at Ripple indifferently.

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 10:17 PM
The kit whimpered and ran, afraid, bumping into Chakra. "Sorry, sorry..." Ripple mumbled. She ran up the nearest tree and stayed at the lowest branch.

toriel
December 7th, 2016, 06:51 AM
The kit whimpered and ran, afraid, bumping into Chakra. "Sorry, sorry..." Ripple mumbled. She ran up the nearest tree and stayed at the lowest branch.
Athena jumped up next to the kit and wrapped her soft bushy tail around her to try and comfort her." Its ok ripple."she said in a calm voice." Do you have a family to go to?"she asked.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Ripple shook her head no as she was shaking violently because she was scared.

toriel
December 7th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Ripple shook her head no as she was shaking violently because she was scared.
Athena sniffed ripple. "Would you like to come with us?"she asked.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 04:42 PM
"S-s-sure..." she mumbled, leaning into Athena.

toriel
December 9th, 2016, 07:25 PM
"S-s-sure..." she mumbled, leaning into Athena.
Athena hopped away from the kit onto a sturdy branch."attention cats"she shouted."if you are staying to travel with me find a place to sleep. We have a big day of traveling tomorrow. Everyone else leave."

CinnamonCookie
December 10th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Ripple jumped to beside Athena. Since she wasn't very big, but quite small for a 8 noon old kit, she climbed into Athena's back and held on.

Ravenkit[The Raven]
December 16th, 2016, 08:24 PM
*Ravenkit found some Yarrow leaves and decided to head down on a road* "Ugh... Medic Cats forgot..."

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 08:28 PM
;80328']*Ravenkit found some Yarrow leaves and decided to head down on a road* "Ugh... Medic Cats forgot..."

Cedar had been wandering in the forest for a while. She had begun to think that she would never find a home. She stopped as she reached a gap in the tree line, "What is this place?" she asked aloud. She sat in the middle of it and looked around. She for some reason had never come across this area before. She licked her lips and stared at the trees around her. Many cats had managed to sneak up on her earlier, so she was seeing if anymore were to pop out.

judas
December 16th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Pepper skipped down the trail. Leaves clung to his pelt, he sniffed around. His Grey face moved around. He looked around with his blue orbs, shaking his pelt. "Hm, wonder what I'll do today..." He mumbled to himself in a British tone. His voice was warm, he flicked his left ear which had a small scar. His grey legs brushed passed the leafs. His fluffy tail swept behind him, lifting the leafs of the ground for a small moment. Cedar Ravenkit [The Raven]

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Pepper skipped down the trail. Leaves clung to his pelt, he sniffed around. His Grey face moved around. He looked around with his blue orbs, shaking his pelt. "Hm, wonder what I'll do today..." He mumbled to himself in a British tone. His voice was warm, he flicked his left ear which had a small scar. His grey legs brushed passed the leafs. His fluffy tail swept behind him, lifting the leafs of the ground for a small moment. Cedar Ravenkit [The Raven]

Cedar lifted her small muzzle into the air to only get an unfamiliar scent. She sighed and called out like normal, "Hello?" she asked into the forest. She perked her ears awaiting an anwser.

judas
December 16th, 2016, 09:07 PM
"Hello!" Pepper called. Blue eyes looking at the cat ahead of him. His White fur brushed the ground, letting more leafs cling to his fur. "Fine day right?" He mewed.

toriel
December 17th, 2016, 09:34 AM
"Hello!" Pepper called. His blue eyes looked around, blue eyes looking at the cat ahead of him. His White fur brushed the ground, letting more leafs cling to his fur. "Fine day right?" He mewed.
Athena woke up to the sound of new cats. She looked at ripple."stay here"athena said hopping down from the tree."who are you?"she asked the two cats.

judas
December 17th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Athena woke up to the sound of new cats. She looked at ripple."stay here"athena said hopping down from the tree."who are you?"she asked the two cats.
"Might I ask the same for you?" He asked. Pepper narrowed his blue orbs at the cat. He waved his tail, making the leafs Move around once more.

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Ripple peaked down to see the cats. She leaned a bit too far and landed on Pepper's head and rolled to Athena's feet. "Whoops." she scrambled to under Athena's belly and stayed there.

Slash-GNR
December 17th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Cedar smiled at first at the male that greeted her, but then she looked to the female that approached them. She was going to awnser, but then the male got defensive. She then said to the female, "I'm Cedar," she said in her country accent.

judas
December 17th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Ripple peaked down to see the cats. She leaned a bit too far and landed on Pepper's head and rolled to Athena's feet. "Whoops." she scrambled to under Athena's belly and stayed there.
Cedar smiled at first at the male that greeted her, but then she looked to the female that approached them. She was going to awnser, but then the male got defensive. She then said to the female, "I'm Cedar," she said in her country accent.
Pepper looked over at the kit who had landed on his head. "Oh, look at you!" He purred. His attention turned back to Cedar, "Cute name, I'm Pepper." He mewed. He bowed his head, the looked up. "Whats a she-cat like you doing here?" Pepper asked. His light British Accent waved over his words.

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 07:26 PM
These cats have weird voices... Ripple thought. She looked up at the cats. "I'm Ripple." she said in a small cute voice. "Why do you have weird voices?"

Slash-GNR
December 17th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Pepper looked over at the kit who had landed on his head. "Oh, look at you!" He purred. His attention turned back to Cedar, "Cute name, I'm Pepper." He mewed. He bowed his head, the looked up. "Whats a she-cat like you doing here?" Pepper asked. His light British Accent waved over his words.

The smaller she-cat looked up at the Tom and chuckled, "Well thank you," she said, "Aww, I just wander around out here, ya know?" she said in her country tone. She then turned to the kit called Ripple, "Cause I was raised in the country," she said. "Large barn, lots of room to play," she ended smiling at the small fuzzball.

judas
December 17th, 2016, 07:40 PM
These cats have weird voices... Ripple thought. She looked up at the cats. "I'm Ripple." she said in a small cute voice. "Why do you have weird voices?"
The smaller she-cat looked up at the Tom and chuckled, "Well thank you," she said, "Aww, I just wander around out here, ya know?" she said in her country tone. She then turned to the kit called Ripple, "Cause I was raised in the country," she said. "Large barn, lots of room to play," she ended smiling at the small fuzzball.
"Mum was russain, so was my Dad, but he moved to england and picked up the accent. Then they came here, and had me." He purred. The Siberian looked over at Ceder again, "Why did you leave then?" He asked.

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 07:42 PM
"Wow...you traveled around the world!" she crawled out and looked at the big cats in wonder.

Slash-GNR
December 17th, 2016, 07:43 PM
"Mum was russain, so was my Dad, but he moved to england and picked up the accent. Then they came here, and had me." He purred. The Siberian looked over at Ceder again, "Why did you leave then?" He asked.

Cedar froze for a moment, "Hmm," she paused, "Well, there was ah storm, then my mother and I got separated. I think my siblings were with her that night. Let's just say," she paused, "I never saw her again," she ended as she sat down looking at the ground.

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Ripple cautiously approached Cedar and said, "It's ok. At least you got to see your fam...fam...whays it called again?"

Slash-GNR
December 17th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Ripple cautiously approached Cedar and said, "It's ok. At least you got to see your fam...fam...whays it called again?"

The small she-cat looked down at the coming kit. "family," she said confused. "If I may ask, how do you not know that?" she asked softly.

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 08:09 PM
"I never had one." she said as she sat down. She pointed her tail to Athena. "I met her today and I don't know what's her name is. Is that...fam...fam...il...y?" she ripped her head to the side. The word family felt so weird upon her tongue.

judas
December 17th, 2016, 08:12 PM
"Wow...you traveled around the world!" she crawled out and looked at the big cats in wonder.
Cedar froze for a moment, "Hmm," she paused, "Well, there was ah storm, then my mother and I got separated. I think my siblings were with her that night. Let's just say," she paused, "I never saw her again," she ended as she sat down looking at the ground.
"Yeah," Pepper mewed. "Ah its okay, I didn't mean to upset you." He purred. Pepper looked at the she cat. His thick pelt was full of leaves, and dirt.

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 08:15 PM
"Whatsit like to have a...m....mu....mum?" Ripple asked

Slash-GNR
December 17th, 2016, 08:21 PM
"Whatsit like to have a...m....mu....mum?" Ripple asked

Cedar looked to the Tom, "It is ok," she meowed, then she turned back tot hte kit and purred, "Having a mum is very nice. She cuddles you when you upset. She is always there for you when you might fall, then if you do, she picks you up," she chuckled. "Then the most important thing is, that she loves you unconditionally, and she will never leave you. My mother will always be either me," she paused waving her tail toward where her heart is.

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Tears pricked Ripple's eyes as she looked down sadly. "I wish I had a mum..." she sniffled.

judas
December 17th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Cedar looked to the Tom, "It is ok," she meowed, then she turned back tot hte kit and purred, "Having a mum is very nice. She cuddles you when you upset. She is always there for you when you might fall, then if you do, she picks you up," she chuckled. "Then the most important thing is, that she loves you unconditionally, and she will never leave you. My mother will always be either me," she paused waving her tail toward where her heart is.
Tears pricked Ripple's eyes as she looked down sadly. "I wish I had a mum..." she sniffled.
"It will be okay," Pepper purred. He rapped his tail around kit, "Have you ever herd the story about the queen in the sky?" He asked.

Slash-GNR
December 17th, 2016, 08:28 PM
"It will be okay," Pepper purred. He rapped his tail around kit, "Have you ever herd the story about the queen in the sky?" He asked.

Cedar watched as Pepper acted fatherly to the kit. She smiled at his kindness towards her. When he brought up the story she perked her ears forward. She had not heard it either.

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Ripple looked up at the Tom. "N...no."

judas
December 17th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Cedar watched as Pepper acted fatherly to the kit. She smiled at his kindness towards her. When he brought up the story she perked her ears forward. She had not heard it either.
Ripple looked up at the Tom. "N...no."
"Well, their once was a she cat who wanted kits very very badly. But no matter who she fell in love with, she could never have kits of her own. The She-cat wept sometimes, You see her mates left her when she couldn't have kits." He tighten his grip around Ripple. "One night, she was walking alone in the woods, after every tom in the forest left her. She herd a small mewed, she just thought it was her Imagination. She carried along, then she herd it again. So, she looked around, and after a while she found a kit! The She was so happy, she took the kit in and Raised it as her own. From then on, she took in every kit she could find. And when she passed, she watches over all the lonely kits and protects them. She helps them find homes, and friends, and she loves them all very very much." He purred.

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 08:44 PM
People's eyes now gleaned in wonder. "Really?" she asked.

Slash-GNR
December 17th, 2016, 08:44 PM
"Well, their once was a she cat who wanted kits very very badly. But no matter who she fell in love with, she could never have kits of her own. The She-cat wept sometimes, You see her mates left her when she couldn't have kits." He tighten his grip around Ripple. "One night, she was walking alone in the woods, after every tom in the forest left her. She herd a small mewed, she just thought it was her Imagination. She carried along, then she herd it again. So, she looked around, and after a while she found a kit! The She was so happy, she took the kit in and Raised it as her own. From then on, she took in every kit she could find. And when she passed, she watches over all the lonely kits and protects them. She helps them find homes, and friends, and she loves them all very very much." He purred.

Cedar almost teared up from the story Pepper told. She licked her cheeks to make the tears not fall. It reminded her of her mother and how she loved her and her siblings so much. She watched as Pepper craddled the kit in his tail and smiled.

judas
December 17th, 2016, 08:48 PM
People's eyes now gleaned in wonder. "Really?" she asked.
Cedar almost teared up from the story Pepper told. She licked her cheeks to make the tears not fall. It reminded her of her mother and how she loved her and her siblings so much. She watched as Pepper craddled the kit in his tail and smiled.
"Really," He nuzzled the kit lovingly. "As long as you believe That the Queen in the sky is with you, then you'll never be alone." He mewed.

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 08:50 PM
(battery is nearly dead nooooo!)

"Can I see the queen of the sky?" she asked. "I believe in her."

Slash-GNR
December 17th, 2016, 08:50 PM
"Really," He nuzzled the kit lovingly. "As long as you believe That the Queen in the sky is with you, then you'll never be alone." He mewed.

The she-cat smiled as her spoke to the kit. "That was a lovely story," she said licking her lips. She then curled her tail around her small paws. Tears still in her eyes made her hazel eyes sparkle.

judas
December 17th, 2016, 08:55 PM
(battery is nearly dead nooooo!)

"Can I see the queen of the sky?" she asked. "I believe in her."
The she-cat smiled as her spoke to the kit. "That was a lovely story," she said licking her lips. She then curled her tail around her small paws. Tears still in her eyes made her hazel eyes sparkle.
Pepper, licked the kits head. "And she believes in you too, Pepper looked up at the sky. "You see that really really bright star up there? Thats her, if you can follow her, she'll never let you be alone." He gazed up at the sky.

Slash-GNR
December 17th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Pepper, licked the kits head. "And she believes in you too, Pepper looked up at the sky. "You see that really really bright star up there? Thats her, if you can follow her, she'll never let you be alone." He gazed up at the sky.

Cedar looked up at the sky to the stars. She wondered if her mother was some where up there. Most likely not. She didn't know what Starclan is she thought to herself.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Ripple looked up. "Should I follow her now?" she asked with a kits wonder in her voice even though she's 8 moons old.

judas
December 18th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Cedar looked up at the sky to the stars. She wondered if her mother was some where up there. Most likely not. She didn't know what Starclan is she thought to herself.
Ripple looked up. "Should I follow her now?" she asked with a kits wonder in her voice even though she's 8 moons old.
"Not now, you should sleep," Pepper purred. "If you remember were it is, you can find it in the day time." He mewed. Pepper looked at Cedar, "I have one question for you, what are you looking for?" He asked.

Slash-GNR
December 18th, 2016, 12:54 PM
"Not now, you should sleep," Pepper purred. "If you remember were it is, you can find it in the day time." He mewed. Pepper looked at Cedar, "I have one question for you, what are you looking for?" He asked.

Cedar shook her head to get out of her trance. She then looked to Pepper, "Uh, just my mother," she said as she sighed. She then looked to the kit, "Yes, you should get some rest. You don't want to be tired tomorrow," she ended.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 12:54 PM
Ripple yawned and curled up against Pepper's side and fell asleep.

judas
December 18th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Cedar shook her head to get out of her trance. She then looked to Pepper, "Uh, just my mother," she said as she sighed. She then looked to the kit, "Yes, you should get some rest. You don't want to be tired tomorrow," she ended.
Ripple yawned and curled up against Pepper's side and fell asleep.
"You won't find her like that," Pepper mewed. He gently put Ripple to the side. "You have to say it like this, "I'm going to find my mother!" He mewed. "If you don't then theirs no point in searching is their?" Pepper quickly made a make-shift nest out of dried leafs. "I'm looking for somthin' to," He purred. Pepper looked at Ceder,"Lets see if you can guess it."

Slash-GNR
December 18th, 2016, 01:03 PM
"You won't find her like that," Pepper mewed. He gently put Ripple to the side. "You have to say it like this, "I'm going to find my mother!" He mewed. "If you don't then theirs no point in searching is their?" Pepper quickly made a make-shift nest out of dried leafs. "I'm looking for somthin' to," He purred. Pepper looked at Ceder,"Lets see if you a guess it."

The she-cat tilted her head at the tom, "Uh, a family?" she guessed. She didn't know much about the male, so therefore it would take her a bit to guess.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Ripple stood up sleeply. "Huh?" she said.

judas
December 18th, 2016, 01:10 PM
The she-cat tilted her head at the tom, "Uh, a family?" she guessed. She didn't know much about the male, so therefore it would take her a bit to guess.
"If I wanted a family, then I would have it, have you seen me?" He mewed, puffing the fur out on his chest. "I'm looking for Hope." He mewed. Pepper moved to the side, and brushed some of the leaves out of his fur.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Ripple laid down on the ground and fell asleep.

Slash-GNR
December 18th, 2016, 01:13 PM
"If I wanted a family, then I would have it, have you seen me?" He mewed, puffing the fur out on his chest. "I'm looking for Hope." He mewed. Pepper moved to the side, and brushed some of the leaves out of his fur.

Cedar knitted her "eyebrows" together, "Hope?" she asked, "But why?" she paused for a moment to look down at the kit. "And your not that bad," she said, "I'm pretty sure you can find a family," she ended. She hoped she didn't offend him in anyway.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 01:16 PM
The kit dreamed about flying foxes that walked in the sky.

judas
December 18th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Cedar knitted her "eyebrows" together, "Hope?" she asked, "But why?" she paused for a moment to look down at the kit. "And your not that bad," she said, "I'm pretty sure you can find a family," she ended. She hoped she didn't offend him in anyway.
"Of coarse I can, I'm not worried about a family." He saw here expression when he said Hope. "Because If you have Hope, then you have anything. But thats a story for another time. Your probably bored with my stories by now." He purred. Pepper flicked his tail to the side, then stretched out.

Slash-GNR
December 18th, 2016, 01:24 PM
"Of coarse I can, I'm not worried about a family." He saw here expression when he said Hope. "Because If you have Hope, then you have anything. But thats a story for another time. Your probably bored with my stories by now." He purred. Pepper flicked his tail to the side, then stretched out.

"Oh no, I am not bored, just simply curious," she said in a hushed tone now seeing the kit asleep. "In fact, I would love to hear another one of your stories," she purred and she lay down. Sh shivered as the wind picked up her pelt and touched her skin. "Stupid cold," she hissed.

judas
December 18th, 2016, 01:34 PM
"Oh no, I am not bored, just simply curious," she said in a hushed tone now seeing the kit asleep. "In fact, I would love to hear another one of your stories," she purred and she lay down. Sh shivered as the wind picked up her pelt and touched her skin. "Stupid cold," she hissed.
"Well, we better find a place to stay the night before we freeze are paws off." Pepper mewed. He picked up Ripple, and walked threw the woods. Suddenly he came to a small cave, "Looks fine." he purred. Pepper walked in still holding Ripple. He set the kit down in a small pile of leafs. "Lets see, once before the Queen in the sky their were two sisters. Their names were Hope and Wish, were ever one went, the other was their. They almost never left each other. So one day, they were walking threw the woods and found a hurt tom. Hope and Wish took him in and helped him. Over time they both fell in love with him. One day, the Tom asked Hope to be his mate. She said yes, Wish was sad, she hardly talked to her sister anymore. So one night Wish got lost, hope got worried. Now Wish hoped to get home and Hopw wished for her sister to return."

Slash-GNR
December 18th, 2016, 01:38 PM
"Well, we better find a place to stay the night before we freeze are paws off." Pepper mewed. He picked up Ripple, and walked threw the woods. Suddenly he came to a small cave, "Looks fine." he purred. Pepper walked in still holding Ripple. He set the kit down in a small pile of leafs. "Lets see, once before the Queen in the sky their were two sisters. Their names were Hope and Wish, were ever one went, the other was their. They almost never left each other. So one day, they were walking threw the woods and found a hurt tom. Hope and Wish took him in and helped him. Over time they both fell in love with him. One day, the Tom asked Hope to be his mate. She said yes, Wish was sad, she hardly talked to her sister anymore. So one night Wish got lost, hope got worried. Now Wish hoped to get home and Hopw wished for her sister to return."

(Your stories are like on point)

Cedar followed the kit and Tom. She perked her ears forward to listen to the story. Once he was done she smiled, "Where do you come up with these stories?" she asked him.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Ripple twiched in her sleep.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Ripple started breathing fast and rolling in her sleep and whimpering from a nightmare.

judas
December 18th, 2016, 04:48 PM
(Your stories are like on point)

Cedar followed the kit and Tom. She perked her ears forward to listen to the story. Once he was done she smiled, "Where do you come up with these stories?" she asked him.
Ripple twiched in her sleep.
"They make themselfs, I just tell them." Pepper mewed. He layed down, and looked up at Cedar.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Ripple started breathing fast and rolling in her sleep and whimpering from a nightmare. Moonfur

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Cedar Moonfur

Slash-GNR
December 19th, 2016, 07:28 PM
"They make themselfs, I just tell them." Pepper mewed. He layed down, and looked up at Cedar.

"Well, they are great stories," she said as she looked at Pepper and the kit. She lay next to the kit to make the kit in between Pepper and her. She nudged her and lick her gently to calm her in her sleep.

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Ripple calmed down from the nightmare.

judas
December 20th, 2016, 06:39 AM
Pepper smiled, and flicked his ears. He layed his head down and closed his eyes. "Do you have any stories?" He purred.

CinnamonCookie
December 20th, 2016, 06:50 AM
Just to add humor, Ripple is dreaming of flying dogs. These dogs don't have teeth at all in the dream.