PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay of the Month (December 2016)

BEAR.
December 1st, 2016, 02:23 AM
Roleplay of the Month is designed to feature the best roleplay on the site. It doesn't have to have been started this month; it can be a roleplay still running to date.

Rules:

You may only vote once.
Other Roleplays and FanClan Roleplays do not qualify. It must be from the main roleplay.
Follow ALL site rules on this thread.
Do not beg for votes. Begging is an immediate disqualification.
Previous RPOTMs can not be voted for again. The previous RPOTMs are Omencedars Adventures, Fatherly Talk, Kit Talk, From Kits To Quarrels, Mother vs. Son: The Ultimate Debate, We're All Gonna Die, Warriors At Heart, Reports, The Carefree Shore, StarClan's Warning, From Quarrels to Crushes, The Side They Rarely Showed, Mates For Life, Paws Off, Are You Alright?, Don't Worry, I'm Here, I'll Kill You!, How Dare You?, Ice Cold Reunion, A Little off Track, What have I done?.
You may not vote for your own.
Reasons that are compliments will result in your vote not being counted.
Posting other then what is asked in format will result in your vote not being counted.

These are subject to change.

The winner will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and, if they have an account, receive 50 Kitty Koins. Please do not choose a roleplay because you have a friend involved. Choose a roleplay because that roleplay has earned the honor. Now, what do YOU think should be roleplay of the week? This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current RPOTM is Thanks for caring.

To vote, please use this format:

Roleplay Title [optional]:
Characters Involved:
Topic & Page #s:
Reason for voting for this roleplay [optional but recommended]:

If you post anything after this format your vote will not be counted.

Votes:

Ever
December 9th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Roleplay Title [optional]: One last brave step? (ahaha, omg, i can't, im done)
Characters Involved: Bucknight, Cakeless, Bravestep (Brave and Tund)
Topic & Page #s: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1632, and in riverclan in various places?
Reason for voting for this roleplay [optional but recommended]: If you have not read this roleplay yet, you need to read it. It is so well written and the emotions are so raw and good. I love me a good heartbreak story, and this one is fire. Amazing roleplay!

Ever
December 10th, 2016, 01:05 PM
39 to 43

Roleplay Title [optional]: Tumblestep and daisyshade
Characters Involved: Tumblestep played by Dux and daisyshade my cat
Topic & Page #s: 39 to 43 riverclan clearing.
Reason for voting for this Roleplay: Tumblestep and daisyshade are just awkward and can't really talk to each other properly. I think this is the root of their relationship as friends and Love interests, though it may look awkward I think it's kind of cute!

wren
December 10th, 2016, 02:16 PM

Oops

lilith
December 18th, 2016, 03:39 AM
Roleplay Title [optional]: Bravestep's Quietus
Characters Involved: Bravestep (ray), Bucknight
Topic & Page #s: bravestep's Quietus (twolegplace), 1-2
Reason for voting for this roleplay [optional but recommended]: The reason why I've decided to place my vote for this is because I don't really read that many roleplays but when I was given the link for this one I wan't expecting what I had right from the start. Despite it not being officially roleplayed out (cakeless/kits) thing I really felt a strong emotion coming from each of the characters. I really enjoyed it from the first few posts and was generally happy to see the detail and depth provided from both of the roleplayers. This was certainly worth reading!

Fel
December 20th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Topic & Page #s: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1632, and in riverclan in various places?
Reason for voting for this roleplay [optional but recommended]: If you have not read this roleplay yet, you need to read it. It is so well written and the emotions are so raw and good. I love me a good heartbreak story, and this one is fire. Amazing roleplay!

thisss [second/third it!]

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 10:32 PM
I third this

ameko
December 23rd, 2016, 01:34 PM

fourth it!

Starfall
December 23rd, 2016, 04:25 PM
{I Fifth this! XD}

wren
December 24th, 2016, 02:08 PM
{I Fifth this! XD}

{ I sixth this! }

dino.
December 24th, 2016, 05:56 PM
{ I sixth this! }
{I seventh this! XD}