PDA

View Full Version : Non-Rom Relationship of the Month (December 2016)

BEAR.
December 1st, 2016, 02:23 AM
Non-Rom Relationship of the Month is for the recognition of the non-romantic relationship between cats. The characters should have been active within the last couple weeks.

Rules:

You may not vote for your own characters.
You may only vote for characters, not roleplayers.
Characters may only be from the main roleplay.
You may only vote once, but you may change your vote.
Follow ALL site rules on this thread.
Do not beg for votes. Begging is an immediate disqualification.
Previous NROTMs can not be voted for again.
Posting other then what is asked in format will result in your vote not being counted.
Reasons that are compliments (she's awesome, he's cool, etc) will result in your vote not being counted.

These are subject to change.

The winners will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and, if they have an account, receive 50 Kitty Koins. Please do not choose a relationship because they are roleplayed by friends. Choose them because they have earned the honor. Who do you think should be the next recognized non-rom relationship? This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current NRROTM is Zerosight and Northpaw.

To vote, please post this format:
Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]:
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for voting for this relationship [optional but recommended]:

If you post anything after this format your vote will not be counted.

Votes:

mapledash
December 12th, 2016, 01:03 AM
Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Grousestar Duskflight and Rowanflower fenic!
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Skyclan leader and warrior.
Reason for voting for this relationship [optional but recommended]: Grouse just cannot understand the concept of love. Literaly, rowan is trying to explain it to him, and he consider it as "best friend". I love romantic roleplays, so this angers me at the highest, so I guess it deserves this award. I know I have posted for this cat on an other award, but I am seriously considering those two posts.

Sage
December 12th, 2016, 01:30 AM
Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Palestone (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=27)XLilypelt (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=35)
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Both WindClan Warriors
Reason for voting for this relationship [optional but recommended]: Liltpelt and Palestone wouldn't exactly 'click', but these two would be good for eachother. They have components in their personalities that match up and good, but aren't perfect. They would have their arguements, but I like them because they have a great resemblance to GorseXLily.

lilith
December 18th, 2016, 03:40 AM
Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Grousestar Duskflight and Rowanflower fenic!
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Skyclan leader and warrior.
Reason for voting for this relationship [optional but recommended]: Grouse just cannot understand the concept of love. Literaly, rowan is trying to explain it to him, and he consider it as "best friend". I love romantic roleplays, so this angers me at the highest, so I guess it deserves this award. I know I have posted for this cat on an other award, but I am seriously considering those two posts.
second this

Hexict
December 18th, 2016, 07:42 AM

second this

This shouldn't really count since they do love each other... well, Grouse doesn't really understand love, but Rowan loves him

lilith
December 18th, 2016, 07:44 AM
This shouldn't really count since they do love each other... well, Grouse doesn't really understand love, but Rowan loves him okay and? Its not like I've stalked a whole lot of rps to tell.

Hexict
December 18th, 2016, 07:47 AM
Than I'm surprised you voted for them if you don't even watch their roleplays, but doesn't matter and I suppose now you know~

mapledash
December 18th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Than I'm surprised you voted for them if you don't even watch their roleplays, but doesn't matter and I suppose now you know~
okay and? Its not like I've stalked a whole lot of rps to tell.

( Can we not argue here? ;-; )

I put that vote up because there is nothing romantic in this, but technically it is a relationship. What mostly made me vote them is because you won't even find any relationship more platonic than this. X)

Hexict
December 18th, 2016, 10:23 AM
( Can we not argue here? ;-; )

I put that vote up because there is nothing romantic in this, but technically it is a relationship. What mostly made me vote them is because you won't even find any relationship more platonic than this. X)

1.) I'm not actually arguing... and 2.) It's romantic since Rowan already confess his love to Grouse - but you can vote for them for Couple of the Month ^.^

Crow
December 18th, 2016, 11:02 AM
1.) I'm not actually arguing... and 2.) It's romantic since Rowan already confess his love to Grouse - but you can vote for them for Couple of the Month ^.^
well, neither of them actually love each other- rowan was ace/aro last time i checked although that may have changed ^^"

lilith
December 18th, 2016, 11:14 AM
:" I voted because I liked what I saw. Please don't tell me what I can and can't vote. Thanks~
And of it makes it easy for you to know I'll look in further before voting. Other then that I'm not going to argue about it

Hexict
December 18th, 2016, 11:19 AM
well, neither of them actually love each other- rowan was ace/aro last time i checked although that may have changed ^^"

but what about this (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56&page=22)?

:" I voted because I liked what I saw. Please don't tell me what I can and can't vote. Thanks~

I just didn't think you could vote a romantic ship for Non-Rom... but I suppose you could just go ahead

lilith
December 18th, 2016, 11:24 AM
but what about this (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56&page=22)?

I just didn't think you could vote a romantic ship for Non-Rom... but I suppose you could just go ahead

Stated as behore it's techinally no R because of the orentitaion. I'm not going to argue about it I get where you're coming from and understand but no way am I in the mood to argue.

Crow
December 18th, 2016, 11:40 AM

I was told by frisk that rowan realizes a little while before his death that he's ace/aro, and just thinks he's romantically attracted to grousestar because he gets super excited about close platonic relationships {and can't tell the difference between platonic and romantic love}. Lol, I'm not going to keep arguing my point, but feel free to reply if you want, hex.

mapledash
December 18th, 2016, 12:08 PM
I was told by frisk that rowan realizes a little while before his death that he's ace/aro, and just thinks he's romantically attracted to grousestar because he gets super excited about close platonic relationships {and can't tell the difference between platonic and romantic love}. Lol, I'm not going to keep arguing my point, but feel free to reply if you want, hex.

Platonic: It's basically psychological relationship, not physical. I guess it can be cute, but not romantic. Look "romantic" and "platonic" in the dictionnary if you want to confirm this. That's my opinion)

lilith
December 18th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Okay so I decided to go ahead and ask dusk about the situation of the two character and she indeed said it was a friendship type thing fenic also stated that Rowan was aro and confused platonic and romantic so I don't see why it can't be voted cx.
I also aplogize if I was being rude earlier ^^;

Here- http://imgur.com/5nOgSET

Hexict
December 20th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Characters- Twigstreak (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=122) & Dapplestar (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=154)
Character Clans- Windclan
Reason for voting for this relationship- These two have had a... complicated past, at best. When she was young Twigstreak had come to hate Dapplestar, but as she grew older and seemed to confided in the leader about not wanting to be the way she was and was done with her anger they began to grow closer. She then saw a mother in Dapplestar - though they feel apart again after Rowanhawk's return. But they're now close again and love each other like mother and daughter.
I think after their little roller-coaster they would be great for Non-Rom of the Month.

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Characters- Twigstreak (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=122) & Dapplestar (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=154)
Character Clans- Windclan
Reason for voting for this relationship- These two have had a... complicated past, at best. When she was young Twigstreak had come to hate Dapplestar, but as she grew older and seemed to confided in the leader about not wanting to be the way she was and was done with her anger they began to grow closer. She then saw a mother in Dapplestar - though they feel apart again after Rowanhawk's return. But they're now close again and love each other like mother and daughter.
I think after their little roller-coaster they would be great for Non-Rom of the Month.
Seconded

BEAR.
December 20th, 2016, 08:48 PM
i don't think i can approve of any of these..?

palestone was approved to be lillypelt's mate according to the roleplay resources, while grouse and rowan may not have a romantic relationship it doesn't change the fact rowan did ask grouse to be his mate and grouse accepted [therefore technically making them mates, even if it was short], and neither twigstreak nor dapplestar have been rped in the last two weeks.

wren
December 20th, 2016, 09:26 PM
I can go find some random people that would make sense if you'd like. I mean I have nothing to do so going out and stalking other ( non romantic ) roleplays would give me something to do

Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: brightkit X creekitx
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: skyclan
Reason for voting for this relationship [optional but recommended]: Sisterly love. It's fun to see kittens play and these too sisters seem like they are just perfect together!

Hexict
December 21st, 2016, 05:56 AM
i don't think i can approve of any of these..?

palestone was approved to be lillypelt's mate according to the roleplay resources, while grouse and rowan may not have a romantic relationship it doesn't change the fact rowan did ask grouse to be his mate and grouse accepted [therefore technically making them mates, even if it was short], and neither twigstreak nor dapplestar have been rped in the last two weeks.

Alright, sorry 'bout that c: