PDA

View Full Version : Hamiltons den

Delta Reliant
November 30th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Second charrie down is Hamilton: Link! (http://jelliesstuff.weebly.com/catother-charries.html)

Hamilton climbed out of his den and clawed his way up the tall fence in his yard. He balanced on the top and gazed over the twolegplace, he was wondering how different it would be if everybody could work together to achieve something. But he realized how wrong that could go so he sighed and just enjoyed the view.

FOXXRR
November 30th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Mayhem nervously walked through the neighborhood, scolding herself for doing what she normally didn't do. Her black pelt allowed her to stay hidden in the shadows while her bloodred eyes scanned the area. She spotted a cat perched on top of a fence. She just stared at the cat.

Delta Reliant
November 30th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Mayhem nervously walked through the neighborhood, scolding herself for doing what she normally didn't do. Her black pelt allowed her to stay hidden in the shadows while her bloodred eyes scanned the area. She spotted a cat perched on top of a fence. She just stared at the cat.
Hamilton was intensely focused and didn't notice Mayhem until she was in scent range "H-hey what?" His vision shot down to the weird-scented cat and his nose shriveled at the same time the fur on his spine spiked up. "Who's there!?"

FOXXRR
November 30th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Hamilton was intensely focused and didn't notice Mayhem until she was in scent range "H-hey what?" His vision shot down to the weird-scented cat and his nose shriveled at the same time the fur on his spine spiked up. "Who's there!?"
Mayhem closed her eyes to hide as efficiently as possible, but she knew that wouldn't work for long. She began moving very slowly towards the fence, so she might not be noticed, and settled in the shadows.

Delta Reliant
November 30th, 2016, 11:10 PM
Mayhem closed her eyes to hide as efficiently as possible, but she knew that wouldn't work for long. She began moving very slowly towards the fence, so she might not be noticed, and settled in the shadows.
Hamilton could still scent the weird cat and decided to test his luck. He jumped down the fence as close to the scent as possible "COME OUT!" He was flexing his claws... he had practised a bit of fighting but he wasn't very good at it... though he would defend his territory "O-OR ILL CALL FOR MY FRIENDS" why did i scare all my friends away?

FOXXRR
November 30th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Hamilton could still scent the weird cat and decided to test his luck. He jumped down the fence as close to the scent as possible "COME OUT!" He was flexing his claws... he had practised a bit of fighting but he wasn't very good at it... though he would defend his territory "O-OR ILL CALL FOR MY FRIENDS" why did i scare all my friends away?
Mayhem jumped and turned her head slowly to the left, freezing as she spotted the cat right beside her. She stopped breathing, making as little noise as she could.

Delta Reliant
November 30th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Mayhem jumped and turned her head slowly to the left, freezing as she spotted the cat right beside her. She stopped breathing, making as little noise as she could.
Hamilton knew the game this cat was playing at. He paused and let his eyes adjust to the light "Hey, i can see you. You can't hide." He calmed his voice though he still felt cautious and he wanted to claw this intruder.

FOXXRR
November 30th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Hamilton knew the game this cat was playing at. He paused and let his eyes adjust to the light "Hey, i can see you. You can't hide." He calmed his voice though he still felt cautious and he wanted to claw this intruder.
Mayhem got frightened at those words. She had to fight back, as she assumes the other cat was about to attack. She tried to remember her training, but her mind drew blanks. She ended up pushing the cat hard, backing away against the fence, staring at the cat with wide eyes.

Delta Reliant
November 30th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Mayhem got frightened at those words. She had to fight back, as she assumes the other cat was about to attack. She tried to remember her training, but her mind drew blanks. She ended up pushing the cat hard, backing away against the fence, staring at the cat with wide eyes.
At the untrained push of the cat Hamilton felt like he wanted to laugh "you forget how to fight?" He slowly approached the cat, one paw at a time. "I could do this alone!" Well i am alone... He was prepared for a sudden clawing by keeping himself light on his paws.

FOXXRR
November 30th, 2016, 11:33 PM
At the untrained push of the cat Hamilton felt like he wanted to laugh "you forget how to fight?" He slowly approached the cat, one paw at a time. "I could do this alone!" Well i am alone... He was prepared for a sudden clawing by keeping himself light on his paws.
Mayhem tried harder to remember something, when another thing popped into her mind. She narrowed her eyes and swung her claws at the cat, missing and missing again and again.

Delta Reliant
November 30th, 2016, 11:36 PM
Mayhem tried harder to remember something, when another thing popped into her mind. She narrowed her eyes and swung her claws at the cat, missing and missing again and again.
Hamilton sighed and leapt at the cat, forcing her to the ground. "You done yet? also. GUYS! YOU CAN GO NOW!" just incase... "So you gonna struggle or give up?"

Crumbleless
November 30th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Two pairs of greenish yellow eyes appeared from behind a trashcan. There was some scuffling and hushed whispers but nothing that could alert the two cats speaking. Suddenly a frail looking fuffy sandy and white she-cat was pushed into the clearing. Her eyes were filled with fright as chuckles escaped from the other cat behind the trashcan. Didi unsheathed her claws, she was small but that didn't mean she wouldn't protect herself from these dueling cats if they noticed her after her brother pushed her in their way

FOXXRR
November 30th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Hamilton sighed and leapt at the cat, forcing her to the ground. "You done yet? also. GUYS! YOU CAN GO NOW!" just incase... "So you gonna struggle or give up?"
Mayhem suddenly kicked her hind legs towards the cat's belly very strongly. She could have launched herself at the cat but she was a bit dizzy from moving so suddenly.

Delta Reliant
November 30th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Hamilton was knocked away and glared back at the cat "So you still got some fight in y-" he noticed the new cat Wait am i the outnumbered one!? He quickly scrambled up to the top of his fence "C-come and get me!"

Crumbleless
November 30th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Didi scoffed,"M-Me a-attack y-you? N-No way." She stammered wanting to shrink at the moment. Her brother Dexter darted away out of the area in a flash of sandy pelt. Didi just cowered there staring at Hamilton.

FOXXRR
November 30th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Two pairs of greenish yellow eyes appeared from behind a trashcan. There was some scuffling and hushed whispers but nothing that could alert the two cats speaking. Suddenly a frail looking fuffy sandy and white she-cat was pushed into the clearing. Her eyes were filled with fright as chuckles escaped from the other cat behind the trashcan. Didi unsheathed her claws, she was small but that didn't mean she wouldn't protect herself from these dueling cats if they noticed her after her brother pushed her in their way
Hamilton was knocked away and glared back at the cat "So you still got some fight in y-" he noticed the new cat Wait am i the outnumbered one!? He quickly scrambled up to the top of his fence "C-come and get me!"
"H-hey!" Mayhem yowled, and turned to look at what the cat was scared about. Her eyes widened as she spotted the other cat. She tried to run away, but her legs were glued to the ground.

Delta Reliant
November 30th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Didi scoffed,"M-Me a-attack y-you? N-No way." She stammered wanting to shrink at the moment. Her brother Dexter darted away out of the area in a flash of sandy pelt. Didi just cowered there staring at Hamilton.
"H-hey!" Mayhem yowled, and turned to look at what the cat was scared about. Her eyes widened as she spotted the other cat. She tried to run away, but her legs were glued to the ground.
Hamilton was glaring at all the present cats "Y-yeah! try and lower my guard with nice words!" He leapt down next to this new cat and reared up to strike I WILL DEFEND MY TERRITORY! He wasn't good at this attack but it was powerful enough to be worth it.

Crumbleless
November 30th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Didi shrunk to the ground, this cat was much larger then her and if he didn't believe her she wasn't sure what to do," P-Please don't hurt m-me." She stammered. This is all Dexter's fault! And where is he now? Probably to chicken to help me!

FOXXRR
November 30th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Hamilton was glaring at all the present cats "Y-yeah! try and lower my guard with nice words!" He leapt down next to this new cat and reared up to strike I WILL DEFEND MY TERRITORY! He wasn't good at this attack but it was powerful enough to be worth it.
Didi shrunk to the ground, this cat was much larger then her and if he didn't believe her she wasn't sure what to do," P-Please don't hurt m-me." She stammered. This is all Dexter's fault! And where is he now? Probably to chicken to help me!
Mayhem braced for another attack, crouching low. She remembered Talon(another cat in another RP)'s teachings and listened for any movements. She didn't notice the other cat's dissapearence.

Delta Reliant
November 30th, 2016, 11:59 PM
Mayhem braced for another attack, crouching low. She remembered Talon(another cat in another RP)'s teachings and listened for any movements.
Hamilton hesitated as the cat cowered under him. He intentionally missed his strike and barely brushed the other cats' fur "If you're lying..." He ran towards his fence again, he found that he had a great advantage when on top of it. "Get out!"

(That's the queue to not get out XD)

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 12:03 AM
Hamilton hesitated as the cat cowered under him. He intentionally missed his strike and barely brushed the other cats' fur "If you're lying..." He ran towards his fence again, he found that he had a great advantage when on top of it. "Get out!"

(That's the queue to not get out XD)
(M'kay)
Mayhem opened her eyes suddenly and quickly thought of a plan. As quick as a lightning, She ran towards the cat and pounced before the cat could reach the fence.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 12:08 AM
(M'kay)
Mayhem opened her eyes suddenly and quickly thought of a plan. As quick as a lightning, She ran towards the cat and pounced before the cat could reach the fence.
Hamilton didn't see the cat coming and tried to leap towards the fence but was dragged down "LET GO OF ME!" With a flurry of claws he tried to get loose, though his back legs were feeling numb after slamming against the ground.

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 12:10 AM
Hamilton didn't see the cat coming and tried to leap towards the fence but was dragged down "LET GO OF ME!" With a flurry of claws he tried to get loose, though his back legs were feeling numb after slamming against the ground.
Mayhem pinned all four of the cat's legs under her paws. She growled softly at the cat, showing the cat she could fight too. Thank you Talon She thought.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 12:13 AM
Mayhem pinned all four of the cat's legs under her paws. She growled softly at the cat, showing the cat she could fight too. Thank you Talon She thought.
Hamilton growled and tried to break free but failed "Let go of me!" He tried thrashing around a few times but ended up just glaring directly into this cats' eyes. Ohgodimdead

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 12:16 AM
Hamilton growled and tried to break free but failed "Let go of me!" He tried thrashing around a few times but ended up just glaring directly into this cats' eyes. Ohgodimdead
Mayhem looked straight into the cat's eyes. She felt like this was not how things were supposed to be, she was supposed to be at the cat's mercy, but now she was stronger. I changed so much she thought before eventually releasing the cat.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 12:18 AM
Mayhem looked straight into the cat's eyes. She felt like this was not how things were supposed to be, she was supposed to be at the cat's mercy, but now she was stronger. I changed so much she thought before eventually releasing the cat.
Hamilton rolled away and got to his paws "You're alot stronger than you look..." He was half-convinced before that he would have been killed "you could've taken my territory right then and there." And im so glad you didn't

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 12:22 AM
Hamilton rolled away and got to his paws "You're alot stronger than you look..." He was half-convinced before that he would have been killed "you could've taken my territory right then and there." And im so glad you didn't
She didn't know what to say, even though Mayhem is usually a quiet type of cat. She didn't have the ambition to steal the territory and she had too much mercy. She kept her defense pose in fear of the cat attacking.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 09:33 AM
She didn't know what to say, even though Mayhem is usually a quiet type of cat. She didn't have the ambition to steal the territory and she had too much mercy. She kept her defense pose in fear of the cat attacking.
Hamilton sighed once again "Geez, ya won. You don't need to be so defensive now." He found a hole in his fence and squeezed through it. He gazed back through the hole and narrowed his eyes. He wasn't sure if this cat would test their luck or not.

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 03:50 PM
Hamilton sighed once again "Geez, ya won. You don't need to be so defensive now." He found a hole in his fence and squeezed through it. He gazed back through the hole and narrowed his eyes. He wasn't sure if this cat would test their luck or not.
Mayhem tilted her head. She won? She felt.... weird, since she never won anything. Sighing, she decided to follow the cat to apologize. She began crawling through the fence.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 03:56 PM
Mayhem tilted her head. She won? She felt.... weird, since she never won anything. Sighing, she decided to follow the cat to apologize. She began crawling through the fence.
Hamilton saw the cat squeeze through the hole in the fence and raised an eyebrow "You sure you aren't here to take my territory then?" By this point he was just messing with her.

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 04:06 PM
Hamilton saw the cat squeeze through the hole in the fence and raised an eyebrow "You sure you aren't here to take my territory then?" By this point he was just messing with her.
"N-no" Mayhem replied, "I'm here to apologize for attacking you" She said, feeling abit awkward and curious to how the cat would respond.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 04:13 PM
"N-no" Mayhem replied, "I'm here to apologize for attacking you" She said, feeling abit awkward and curious to how the cat would respond.
Hamilton laughed "I was kidding!... and anyways there's no need to apologize. i instigated." He hoped up to a bird-bath to lap down a bit of water. He was parched after their little skirmish.

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 08:09 PM
Hamilton laughed "I was kidding!... and anyways there's no need to apologize. i instigated." He hoped up to a bird-bath to lap down a bit of water. He was parched after their little skirmish.
Mayhem didn't know what was happening, first, the cat threatened her, then she won, then this..... "umm... w-what is your name? Mine is Mayhem" she said, getting a bit awkward with every moment passing.

Delta Reliant
December 1st, 2016, 08:13 PM
Mayhem didn't know what was happening, first, the cat threatened her, then she won, then this..... "umm... w-what is your name? Mine is Mayhem" she said, getting a bit awkward with every moment passing.
"Me? my twolegs call me Hamilton. So i guess im called Hamilton." The awkwardness didn't even slightly effect him. "So what were you doing in house ca- uh... kittypet territory? Most rogues or loners don't dare coming here. Since we are known to swarm attackers..."

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 08:45 PM
"Me? my twolegs call me Hamilton. So i guess im called Hamilton." The awkwardness didn't even slightly effect him. "So what were you doing in house ca- uh... kittypet territory? Most rogues or loners don't dare coming here. Since we are known to swarm attackers..."
"U-um... I tried to take a short cut?" Mayhem tried. She didn't exactly know why she dared to go into the territory.

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 01:21 PM
"U-um... I tried to take a short cut?" Mayhem tried. She didn't exactly know why she dared to go into the territory.
Hamilton could hear the uncertainty in her voice. Ill humour her for now "Alright... I guess. you could've just continued through the territory though."

FOXXRR
December 2nd, 2016, 04:02 PM
Hamilton could hear the uncertainty in her voice. Ill humour her for now "Alright... I guess. you could've just continued through the territory though."
"Umm... you found me?" Mayhem said. She could've continued to go, but then te encounter happened....

judas
December 2nd, 2016, 04:13 PM
Night padded in, after being thrown out of several other homes. No one seemed to want her. The black she cat sighed as she jumped up a fence, sitting on top. Hopefully no one will throw me away again... She thought. The pink color whe wore had been new, with a pink heart dangling from it. She jumped down, almost scaring her self.

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 08:02 PM
"Umm... you found me?" Mayhem said. She could've continued to go, but then te encounter happened....
Night padded in, after being thrown out of several other homes. No one seemed to want her. The black she cat sighed as she jumped up a fence, sitting on top. Hopefully no one will throw me away again... She thought. The pink color whe wore had been new, with a pink heart dangling from it. She jumped down, almost scaring her self.
"Yeah well you could've ran away or something. I sure wouldn't have followed you." Hamilton laughed but his ears perked up "Wait. somebodys here." He looked over and saw the new cat. Instinctively his fur prickled and he was light on his paws.

judas
December 2nd, 2016, 08:12 PM
The black she cat darted back on top of the fence, looking at the cat. She slid her claws out,"W-who are you?" She spat, despite being fast, the blue eyed she-cat was still scared of others. "I D-don't want to h-hurt you!" She hissed.

FOXXRR
December 2nd, 2016, 11:17 PM
"Yeah well you could've ran away or something. I sure wouldn't have followed you." Hamilton laughed but his ears perked up "Wait. somebodys here." He looked over and saw the new cat. Instinctively his fur prickled and he was light on his paws.
The black she cat darted back on top of the fence, looking at the cat. She slid her claws out,"W-who are you?" She spat, despite being fast, the blue eyed she-cat was still scared of others. "I D-don't want to h-hurt you!" She hissed.
Mayhem froze solid. There was another cat near her that she didn't know. She stared at the new, black cat with her blood-red eyes.