PDA

View Full Version : RabbitClan and CavernClan

Herontail
November 30th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Alright, this is my first attempt to make a fanmade clan... and make a forum. I hope I do this correctly...

So, this is RabbitClan and CavernClan. Below is information for both.

RabbitClan: RabbitClan is in a large birch forest. In one half is an area full of twoleg paths surrounding a lake. Cats often avoid this area. The other half is pure forest, except for a carrionplace that's mostly out of the way. The forest is full of streams with fish and is crawling with prey. However, where there's lots of prey, there's lots of predators. Apprentices can only leave camp with a warrior, and kits can't leave at all. Camp is a dirt pit with a long tunnel that serves both as an entrance and a defense mechanism against impatient enemies. The leader den is right across from the entrance so they can see when someone enters. The warrior's den is next to the nursery, while the apprentice's den is next to the elder's den. Nearest to csmp entrance is the medicine cat's den. The very center of the camp is the forest's only pine tree. This tree is used for vigils. Every night, at least three cats take turns watching over camp. The only exception is for warrior vigils, where only the new warrior guards camp.

CavernClan: On one side of RabbitClan is a large body of water, with the only way to reach the other side is with the Bridgepath (a Thunderpath that crosses over water like a bridge) and a tiny bit of land. On the other side of the water is a rocky landscape with the only trees being reduced to stumps. A large twolegplace covers a lot of this land, but there is an area where two legs have dug tunnels deep underground. These tunnels are where CavernClan lives. One tunnel leads to a large clearing where all the cats sleep, huddled together. Kits, apprentices, and elders sleep in the center of the huddle. The warriors are used to the cold. The only other tunnel they use stores prey and herbs. These cats are nocturnal, waking up at night so they could hunt birds, fish, and, when desperate, bats in the tunnels.

Both clans travel to the tiny bit of land that connects their territories for both gatherings and to get their nine lives.

Now that I'm done typing that information, I will post the forms for each character.

~Vixen~
November 30th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Hi i would like to join is leader for either clan open? )

Herontail
November 30th, 2016, 06:23 PM
For any character you want to roleplay as, post the following;

Name

Clan

Appearance

Personality (Optional)

Other Information

I hope you enjoy roleplaying here! :D

~Vixen~
November 30th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Name Hareleaf // Echostar

Gender both female

Clan rabbitclan // carvenclan

Appearance http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-orange-tabby-cat-running-across-autumn-grass-field-in-high-speed-87481372.jpg // http://www.tavakoliphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/CATS-Cave-cat.jpg

Personality (Optional) TBRP

Other Information Hi

Herontail
November 30th, 2016, 06:45 PM
(Nice. :) So, should we wait for more people before we roleplay?)

judas
November 30th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Name Leafpaw

Gender Female

Clan Rabbitclan

Appearance Boop (http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/havana-brown-cat2.jpg)

Personality (Optional) Harsh, mean cold, Everything Leafpool isn't

Other Information Swallowleafs apprentice? :D

Herontail
November 30th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Name Leafpaw

Gender Female

Clan Rabbitclan

Appearance Boop (http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/havana-brown-cat2.jpg)

Personality (Optional) Harsh, mean cold, Everything Leafpool isn't

Other Information Swallowleafs apprentice? :D

Yes, she can be Swallowleaf's app. Just in case someone's sitting there, confused, Swallowleaf's is the medicine cat.

judas
November 30th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Yaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :woot::squee:

Herontail
December 1st, 2016, 05:10 AM
(Alright, so, should we start roleplaying or should we wait for more people?)

judas
December 1st, 2016, 06:30 AM
Maybe wait a little to see who else wants to join))

Herontail
December 1st, 2016, 06:37 AM
(Sure! :) Sadly, I'll have to leave soon.)

Herontail
December 2nd, 2016, 05:17 AM
(Well, it looks like no one else joined. Should we just start role-playing?)

Strobelight
December 2nd, 2016, 05:42 AM
Name:Rowankit/Rowanpaw/Rowanstorm/Rowanstar?
Clan:Rabbitclan
Looks:http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/5/5f/My-first-cat-orange-tabby-kitten.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150905202440
Personality:TBRP
Other info:I need a mom

Herontail
December 2nd, 2016, 05:45 AM
Name:Rowankit/Rowanpaw/Rowanstorm/Rowanstar?
Looks:http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/5/5f/My-first-cat-orange-tabby-kitten.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150905202440
Personality:TBRP
Other info:I need a mom

(Accepted. I should probably post my OCs.)

Herontail
December 2nd, 2016, 06:01 AM
Name: Redfoot

Clan: RabbitClan

Appearance: Red tabby with blue eyes

Other Information: Mate, Cinderclaw, died against a fox before Cinderpaw was born.

Name: Tanglefur

Appearance: Calico cat with yellow eyes and, surprise, tangled fur.

Other Information: Rowanpaw can be adopted by Tanglefur or Redfoot

Name: Lionskip

Appearance: Fluffy orange tabby with yellowish orange eyes

Other Information: Former rogue, pacifist, not an undertale reference, mate: Tanglefur

Name: Cinderpaw

Appearance: Small gray apprentice with gr8 eyes

Other Information: She needs a mentor. Any volunteers?

Name: Darkstar

Appearance: Black Tabby (Yes, they exist) with yellow eyes

Other Information: Maybe the deputies and medicine cats can be NPCs for now.

judas
December 2nd, 2016, 06:08 AM
I remember when you make Lionskip!!! I guess we should start rping?))

Herontail
December 2nd, 2016, 06:14 AM
(I made Lionskip way before I showed him to you. :P But sure, we'll start roleplaying. Should I start or does someone else want to start?)

Strobelight
December 2nd, 2016, 06:35 AM
Redfoot would make sense to be Rowankits mom

judas
December 2nd, 2016, 03:46 PM
(I guess I'll start)
Leafpaw awoke loudly, bumping into a pile of herbs she sorted before. "Mouse dung.." She mumbled. The brown she-cat shook the herbs out of her fur. "Swallowleaf is gonna be mad," It was true, her past experience with sleeping next to herbs hasn't turned out well. She walked out of her den, and sat in the clearing. Leafpaw sighed, looking around to see if any other cats were up.

Herontail
December 2nd, 2016, 05:32 PM
Darkstar opened his eyes, squinting. The light shone into his den, telling him that day has finally come. He climbed out of his den, being careful not to tear up his mossy bedding. NPCfang was outside, watching as NPCStripe, NPCbreeze, and NPCclaw crawled through the dirt tunnel RabbitClan calls the exit.

Lionskip, meanwhile, jumped out of his nest excitedly. Today was his first day being a mentor! Cinderpaw should be waking up soon...

She wasn't.

'Cinderpaw wasn't used to waking up so early.' Lionskip realized. He gently prodded her with one fluffy paw. "Wake up, Cinderpaw. It's time for your first day as an apprentice."

CinnamonCookie
December 2nd, 2016, 07:37 PM
Name: Stormkit
Clan: Rabbitclan
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3c/31/c8/3c31c88ac54b72b2ead9448c04ba0eb3.jpg
Personality (Optional): TBRP
Other Information: Nope

judas
December 2nd, 2016, 08:03 PM
Darkstar opened his eyes, squinting. The light shone into his den, telling him that day has finally come. He climbed out of his den, being careful not to tear up his mossy bedding. NPCfang was outside, watching as NPCStripe, NPCbreeze, and NPCclaw crawled through the dirt tunnel RabbitClan calls the exit.

Lionskip, meanwhile, jumped out of his nest excitedly. Today was his first day being a mentor! Cinderpaw should be waking up soon...

She wasn't.

'Cinderpaw wasn't used to waking up so early.' Lionskip realized. He gently prodded her with one fluffy paw. "Wake up, Cinderpaw. It's time for your first day as an apprentice."
(Thumbs up best names 3vA)
Leafpaw looked around for her mentor, Swallowleaf. Her named match her job, but what would Leafpaw's name be? Leafleaf? Leaffur? Leafpaw grabbed a piece of prey and munched on it thoughtfully. (*Screems* Short post sorry ^^")

Herontail
December 3rd, 2016, 04:58 AM
Name: Stormkit
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3c/31/c8/3c31c88ac54b72b2ead9448c04ba0eb3.jpg
Personality (Optional): TBRP
Other Information: Nope

(Accepted. She may need someone to take care of her.)

Strobelight
December 3rd, 2016, 05:14 AM
Redfoot is my mom now

Herontail
December 3rd, 2016, 05:14 AM
(Thumbs up best names 3vA)
Leafpaw looked around for her mentor, Swallowleaf. Her named match her job, but what would Leafpaw's name be? Leafleaf? Leaffur? Leafpaw grabbed a piece of prey and munched on it thoughtfully. (*Screems* Short post sorry ^^")

(That's alright. :) Plus... Leafleaf. Best name ever.)

Cinderpaw opened her eyes and looked up at Lionskip, who was smiling the biggest smile she's ever seen. "Alright, alright, I'll get up." she said, slowly making her way to her paws. "So, do I get to learn how to fight?"

"No, we first have to let you see the territory. What use is a warrior if she doesn't know where she's going?" Lionskip told his apprentice.

Cinderpaw shrugged. "I guess that's true. So when do we leave?"

"Soon, but I want to see if Swallowleaf and Leafpaw wants to come." Lionskip replied.

"Why?" Cinderpaw questioned.

"Well, relying on me for defense is like hoping a mouse will protect you." Lionskip said. "It's much safer with more than one cat, too, since foxes are pretty vicious creatures."

"And badgers!" Cinderpaw blurted out.

Lionskip smiled. "Yes, and badgers. Now, wait here."

Lionskip turns away from Cinderpaw to Leafpaw. "Leafpaw?" he called out, walking towards her.

Strobelight
December 3rd, 2016, 05:17 AM
//Remember,Rowankit is going to be apprenticed soon

Herontail
December 3rd, 2016, 05:19 AM
//Remember,Rowankit is going to be apprenticed soon

(I know.)

judas
December 3rd, 2016, 12:27 PM
"What?!" Leafpaw snapped. "Do you need something?" She mewed. Leafpaw shifted to the side, her eyes narrowed at Lionskip. The she flicked her ears, and her tail. "I don't know were Swallowleaf is, if that is what your asking." The brown cat groomed her fur. She pushed the prey she had been eating aside. Leafpaw had only eaten half of it, manly because of its taste. These warriors don't even know how to catch good prey! She thought.

Herontail
December 3rd, 2016, 01:49 PM
"What?!" Leafpaw snapped. "Do you need something?" She mewed. Leafpaw shifted to the side, her eyes narrowed at Lionskip. The she flicked her ears, and her tail. "I don't know were Swallowleaf is, if that is what your asking." The brown cat groomed her fur. She pushed the prey she had been eating aside. Leafpaw had only eaten half of it, manly because of its taste. These warriors don't even know how to catch good prey! She thought.
Lionskip shook his head. "I already know where Swallowleaf is. I was wondering if you'd like to join Cinderpaw and me to explore the borders of our territory." he said. He glanced back at Cinderpaw, who walked in circles, waiting to finally leave camp for the first time.

judas
December 3rd, 2016, 01:53 PM
"Sure.." The she mewed. She stretched out and yawned. Glancing back at Lionskip she sighed, "So, were is Swallowleaf?" She asked.

Herontail
December 3rd, 2016, 02:22 PM
"Sure.." The she mewed. She stretched out and yawned. Glancing back at Lionskip she sighed, "So, were is Swallowleaf?" She asked.
"She already agreed to come with us," Lionskip answered. "Go ahead and finished your prey. We'll be outside the camp entrance. Cinderpaw!"

Cinderpaw perked up. She skittered over to her mentor. "Are we leaving now?" she asked.

Lionskip nodded. "Let's go."

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 12:50 PM
(Accepted. She may need someone to take care of her.)
Yay! And...maybe a queen that's in rabbitclan? If none, then I'll just be an apprentice?

Herontail
December 4th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Yay! And...maybe a queen that's in rabbitclan? If none, then I'll just be an apprentice?

(There's Tanglefur and Redfoot)

Serendipity
December 4th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Name: Sweetstar // Spruceheart

Gender Female // Male

Clan: Rabbitclan // Cavernclan

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f2/fb/97/f2fb97a2032d1604fe925bea7cca0e91.jpg // http://woodfur.deviantart.com/art/Spruceheart-314317401

Personality (Optional): TBRPD // TBRPD

Other Information: Rabbitclan Leader. If not possible Sweetbriar, warrior // Spruceheart, med cat of Cavernclan

Herontail
December 4th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Name: Sweetstar // Spruceheart

Gender Female // Male

Clan: Rabbitclan // Cavernclan

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f2/fb/97/f2fb97a2032d1604fe925bea7cca0e91.jpg // http://woodfur.deviantart.com/art/Spruceheart-314317401

Personality (Optional): TBRPD // TBRPD

Other Information: Rabbitclan Leader. If not possible Sweetbriar, warrior // Spruceheart, med cat of Cavernclan

(Darkstar is already the leader of RabbitClan, sorry, but otherwise, accepted!)

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Then Tanglefur? Dunno.

Herontail
December 4th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Then Tanglefur? Dunno.

(Sure. :))

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Ok thx!

Strobelight
December 4th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Rowankit padded out of the nursery and found a moss ball,He started to play around with it.

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Stormkit wiggled her haunches, then pounced on Rowankit from behind. "Gotcha!" She yelled as she landed on her back, giggling.

Strobelight
December 4th, 2016, 09:47 PM
"H-hey!" He tripped her ,then proceeded to pin her down "I got you!"

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 09:51 PM
"Rowanstar wins!" She said. "And Stormfur loses!" She gently hit Rowankit's face. "Get off, furball."

Strobelight
December 4th, 2016, 10:24 PM
"Haha!Am leader now!" He mewed excitedly and got off of Stormkit "Am gonna be apprenticed soon,so watch out!"

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 10:26 PM
"Well, I'm nearly 6 moons old so you watch out!" she giggled as she got up.

Strobelight
December 4th, 2016, 11:00 PM
"What should we do now?Am bored" Rowankit thought of anything he could do and then,"Wanna go outside?Let's hunt!"

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Stormkit gasped, then grinned really wide. "That's a great idea, Rowankit! Let's go now! We can go through the dirt tunnel!" She whisper-yelled.

Strobelight
December 4th, 2016, 11:27 PM
"Come On!" He followed her through the dirt tunnel and out of the dirtplace "Let's find some prey!"

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 12:05 AM
"I smell a mouse!" she ducked down, creeping forward. She lunged towards the mouse, but it ran away. "Awww...I was really close..."

Strobelight
December 5th, 2016, 12:31 AM
"Tough luck" Rowankit huffed as he slowly crept towards a vole and nipped its neck "I-I caught it!" He meowed,surprised."Should we keep hunting?"

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 01:01 AM
Stormkit jumped around. "Yes! We should!" she said. "I wanna catch somethin'!"

Herontail
December 5th, 2016, 05:09 AM
"You'll have to wait until you're apprentices." Darkstar's voice said behind them. "You know the rules about kits going outside, right?"

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 05:19 AM
"Aaahhh!!"Stormkit shrieked. "Darkst-oh. Oh Great Starclan. Rowankit, were in BIG trouble...see ya!" she bolted off into the trees and tried to find a hiding spot.

Herontail
December 5th, 2016, 05:25 AM
Darkstar turned to Rowankit. "Here's a rule for you to follow: stay put." He then, with his head bent low, followed Stormkit quickly.

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 05:28 AM
Stormkit tried to run faster, then she looked around and scrambled up a tree. She huddled down on a low branch, hoping that the leader wouldn't find her.

Herontail
December 5th, 2016, 05:40 AM
Darkstar sniffed the air. 'Stormkit was here.' he thought to himself. It didn't take long for him to find Stormkit's scent on a tree. Stay where you are, Stormkit."

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 05:46 AM
Aww man! she thought. She stayed until she heard Darkstars claws coming up the trunk. Then she jumped down and landed on all fours and ran towards camp.

Herontail
December 5th, 2016, 06:07 AM
Darkstar saw the kit jump down out no the corner of his eye, and even if he didn't, he could still hear the kit's tiny footsteps. He jumped down from the tree and ran after Stormkit. He quickly lunged towards the kit in an attempt to grab his scruff.

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 06:10 AM
(stormkit's a girl)
Stormkit felt Darkstars hot breath so she suddenly swooped to the left and did the same again. Now she was in a rabbit hole. "Ha! Can't get me now!" Storkit said.

Herontail
December 5th, 2016, 06:19 AM
"I suppose not." Darkstar spoke to the rabbit hole. "Now you're trapped. If you go deeper into the hole, you'll get lost. If yoy try to leave, I'll grab you. Now, how come your brave enough to enter a forest full of kit-eating foxes and badgers, but when your own leader comes up, your first instinct is to abandon your friend and run away?"

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 06:21 AM
Stormkit's ears were flaming. "Umm...where...where is Rowankit? He mi-you left him as soon as I left so...he's vunerable. He...he might get eaten."

Strobelight
December 5th, 2016, 06:25 AM
"AM FINE!" He hissed loudly,"I can take care of my own!" He padded to Darkstar "Can I go back to camp Darkstar?I caught something!"

Herontail
December 5th, 2016, 06:25 AM
"He's probably bolted to camp by now." Darkstar said calmly, but his ears had flattened when he realized his mistake. "Next time, don't endanger yourself and your friend. The rules are there for a reason, Stormkit."

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 06:33 AM
"Well, they're dumb rules..." she murmered.

Herontail
December 5th, 2016, 06:35 AM
"So you're telling me you want to get eaten?"

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 06:40 AM
"No! I don't know. No! We don't wanna get eaten! We want to play freely out of camp and catch a few animals and bring them back! But you never let us. And luckly I'm 5 moons old, nearly 6. So I'm close to when I can catch some prey freely out of camp and bring it back." she frowned as she laid down.

Herontail
December 5th, 2016, 06:46 AM
"Six moons is a very short time to wait, Stormkit, and I think it's a shame that it's such a short time to wait. If I were you, I'd march straight back to camp, deal with your mother's cries about how worried she was, and play as much as possible. When you become an apprentice, there isn't enough time for play. I have to admit, though, you two have the potential to be great hunters."

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 06:49 AM
"I thought that you thought that Rowankit and I were just dumb, useless kits." Stormkit said.

Herontail
December 5th, 2016, 06:53 AM
"When did I say that?" Darkstar asked. "Kits eventually grow into warriors and keeps the clan alive. Without kits, RabbitClan would be no more. Now head back to camp." (I have to get off for now. I'll be on later.)

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 06:54 AM
(aww ok)

Stormkit dragged her paws back to camp, where her mother Tanglefur was waiting.

Strobelight
December 5th, 2016, 10:18 PM
"Hi Stormkit...Got your ears chewed off?" He asked with a worried expression "Am sorry I left you."

Spinny
December 6th, 2016, 09:00 AM
Name: Brierpaw

Appearance: Short, dark brown fur with brighter patches in random places. He has lime green eyes.

Personality: TBRP'ed

Other Information: His favorite color is blue. ;)

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 10:30 AM
"No, I'm sorry I left you...but yea. I got chewed until I'm no longer a cat, but a dried up, useless, chewed cat." Stormkit shuffled her paws.

Strobelight
December 6th, 2016, 10:42 AM
"Hey,come on cheer up!" He nudged her " Let's play moss ball!" He got some Koss from a nearby Bush and Rolled it into a ball

dino.
December 6th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Name: Lightningkit(paw)
Appearance: Black with ginger stripes on his tail and legs, sharp yellow eyes
Personality: TBRP'd
Other information: He likes pulling on stray tails, so warriors, keep your tails lifted! He is also six moons old, so he's ready to be apprenticed. Maybe he could be the leader's apprentice?

Herontail
December 6th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Name: Lightningkit(paw)
Appearance: Black with ginger stripes on his tail and legs, sharp yellow eyes
Personality: TBRP'd
Other information: He likes pulling on stray tails, so warriors, keep your tails lifted! He is also six moons old, so he's ready to be apprenticed. Maybe he could be the leader's apprentice?
(Accepted, but why leader's apprentice, of all cats?)

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Is it too late to make a forum if not,then here is mine.

Name:Shadeclaw
Crush/mate: open ask if interested
Appearance: my profile
Personally:aggressive,easy to snap,brave,smart,loyal,sarcastic,strong
Other info:nope

Herontail
December 6th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Is it too late to make a forum if not,then here is mine.

Name:Shadeclaw
Crush/mate: open ask if interested
Appearance: my profile
Personally:aggressive,easy to snap,brave,smart,loyal,sarcastic,strong
Other info:nope

(Accepted)

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Yaay, ok so recap on what happened?

dino.
December 6th, 2016, 05:02 PM
(Accepted, but why leader's apprentice, of all cats?)
(Dunno, I've never been leader's apprentice before)

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 05:09 PM
"I'm just going to take a nap..." she mumbled. She walked towards the nursery.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 04:30 AM
She laid down in an open nest and set her head on her paws, facing away from the entrance.I shouldn't gone out...how foolish of me...she thought, her peppiness gone.

Shadow
December 7th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Oh crud we started already?!Recap?)

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 10:22 AM
(sorry I meant that Rowankit and Stormkit went out of the camp into the woods and got caught by the leader. Stormkit kept on giving the leader a hard time, until he trapped the kit in a rabbit hole. Now the three are back in camp. Stormkit went to take a nap.)

Herontail
December 7th, 2016, 06:01 PM
(sorry I meant that Rowankit and Stormkit went out of the camp into the woods and got caught by the leader. Stormkit kept on giving the leader a hard time, until he trapped the kit in a rabbit hole. Now the three are back in camp. Stormkit went to take a nap.)
(Well, technically, Stormkit trapped herself in a rabbit hole.

Also, another thing going on in the roleplay: Lionskip and Cinderpaw are waiting for Leafpaw outside camp with Swallowleaf.)

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 06:06 PM
(Well, technically, Stormkit trapped herself in a rabbit hole.

Also, another thing going on in the roleplay: Lionskip and Cinderpaw are waiting for Leafpaw outside camp with Swallowleaf.)
(yea it's true that Stormkit did trap herself....)

~Vixen~
December 7th, 2016, 06:10 PM
holy goodness we started alreasdy recap )

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 06:14 PM
Just look at the most recent posts that Herontail and i out down. We just did recap)

~Vixen~
December 7th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Ok Thanks ) Echostar yawned and leapt to her paws she walked out of her den looking at her clanmates

Shadow
December 7th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Shadeclaw walked into the camp Carring a rabbit and two mice

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Stormkit fell asleep.

Herontail
December 8th, 2016, 05:42 AM
(Hmm... since I don't want to miss out on the CavernClan roleplay... more cats.)

The tiny black kit opened his eyes. It was all dark, except-

Eyes.

They were all staring at him, full of fear and hatred. He could hear cats muttering, but what they were saying, he didn't understand. Claws glinted, but there was no light. They were staring at him as if he was a monster.

"Wake up!"

Batkit opened his eyes, finding himself in a sea of fur. 'It was a nightmare.' he realized. Looking up, he saw his sister, Sunkit. She was a pure white kitten, as well as their brother, Brightkit. Their mother, yet another white cat, slept nearby. Batkit watched as Sunkit jumped
over warriors, apprentices, aand queens to get out of the huddle. She wasn't being careful...

Batkit slowly walked over each cat. "What's the holdup?" Sunkit called out. "Hurry up!"

"Just wait." Batkit replied. He soon made his way out of the huddle.

Sunkit smiled. "Finally! Now, why don't we play outside?"

Batkit nodded and, without another word, looks outside the caverns they called home. The sky was dark, with stars as tiny as specks. "Hmm, maybe we should ask Echostar first."

Sunkit shrugged. "Why not?" she said, before walking back to the clan's den. She said Echostar had woken up. "Hey! Can me and Batkit play outside?" she asked.

(Also, CavernClan doesn't have any dens.)

Shadow
December 8th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Shadeclaw flicked her ear as she herd a kit squeal surprise

Herontail
December 11th, 2016, 07:32 AM
(Yay. Now all my characters are stuck in one point in time because the people they are Integra with haven't replied. Hmm, might as well...)

The cat walked across dry, cracked ground, searching for prey. Fish never tasted good to her, and she didn't know how to fish, either. A bird chipped nearby. Turning her head, the cat spotted a robin. She crouched down and crawled towards the oblivious bird. Before it could decide that there was no food here, the cat pounced.

Herontail
December 12th, 2016, 03:46 PM
(Bump)

Herontail
December 13th, 2016, 05:29 PM
(Bumppbmcassiatl

Bump up my post please because my characters are still stuck in a time loop)

Strobelight
December 13th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Rowankit padded towards the nursery and walked to his mother,"Hi mom,"

Herontail
December 14th, 2016, 02:39 AM
Redfoot was curled up in the moss, but he eyes opened the instant Rowankit entered. "Hello, Rowankit. Do you need anything?"

Strobelight
December 14th, 2016, 02:48 AM
"I think Stormkits mad at me.." Rowankit curled up near his Mother,"We played outside the camp then we got caught.."

Herontail
December 14th, 2016, 03:26 AM
"I heard." Redfoot said. "You realize it"s against camp rules, right?"

Strobelight
December 14th, 2016, 05:42 AM
"Yes...And we are sorry! But Stormkit is still mad at me,I Think" he meowed

Herontail
December 14th, 2016, 06:32 AM
"Why don't I speak with Stormkit?"

Strobelight
December 14th, 2016, 06:53 AM
"No!She'll think am a tattle tale..." He dropped his head sadly,"I want some advice"

>Pepsi<
December 14th, 2016, 11:21 AM
For any character you want to roleplay as, post the following;

Name

Clan

Appearance

Personality (Optional)

Other Information

I hope you enjoy roleplaying here! :D
Name: BerryKit||BerryPaw||BerryThorn

Clan: Cavern clan

Appearance: She is a fluffy tortoiseshell kitten with very sharp claws, her eyes are bright green and is very small and fast.
http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M3b837fa59d4538f86111c8db4df890b2o0&w=191&h=198&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Tortiseshell+calico+baby+cats&view=detailv2&&id=28AFAEC2600487066F537DE36BE76BA009536B02&selectedIndex=32&ccid=O4N%2fpZ1F&simid=607988566598288904&thid=OIP.M3b837fa59d4538f86111c8db4df890b2o0)
Personality: she is very clever and resilient, but no one would want to argue with her because they know she would win.

Other information: Her mother was from from Rabbit clan and her father was from cavern clan they ran away together and had her and her sister, one joined cc and one joined rc. and she needs an adoptive mother, her parents were hit by a monster on thunderpath.

Name: RockKit||RockPaw||RockClaw/ in the future he becomes scourge and tigerstar put together so he becomes FallenStar :/

Gender: Male(Strobelight will know about scourge and tigerstar combined lol)

Clan: Rabbit clan

Appearance: he is a short haired grey kit(Pic is coming soon)

Personality: He is very cunning and ambitious.

Other information: he is eeeeevil he will either kill the leader of rabbit clan and change the name to DeathClan or start a clan called death clan(Depends what that leader wants) whenever he does that he will change his name to FallenStar and will be known as the most evil cat that ever lived. queens will say that FallenStar will come and take them away if there bad, he is that bad, XD a lot of RockKit but yeah, this is complicated if you want he can just be a normal kit but it would be cool to have this evil cat XD

Herontail
December 14th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Name: BerryKit||BerryPaw||BerryThorn

Clan: Cavern clan

Appearance: She is a fluffy tortoiseshell kitten with very sharp claws, her eyes are bright green and is very small and fast.
http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M3b837fa59d4538f86111c8db4df890b2o0&w=191&h=198&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Tortiseshell+calico+baby+cats&view=detailv2&&id=28AFAEC2600487066F537DE36BE76BA009536B02&selectedIndex=32&ccid=O4N%2fpZ1F&simid=607988566598288904&thid=OIP.M3b837fa59d4538f86111c8db4df890b2o0)
Personality: she is very clever and resilient, but no one would want to argue with her because they know she would win.

Other information: Her mother was from from Rabbit clan and her father was from cavern clan they ran away together and had her and her sister, one joined cc and one joined rc. and she needs an adoptive mother, her parents were hit by a monster on thunderpath.

Name: RockKit||RockPaw||RockClaw/ in the future he becomes scourge and tigerstar put together so he becomes FallenStar :/

Gender: Male(Strobelight will know about scourge and tigerstar combined lol)

Clan: Rabbit clan

Appearance: he is a short haired grey kit(Pic is coming soon)

Personality: He is very cunning and ambitious.

Other information: he is eeeeevil he will either kill the leader of rabbit clan and change the name to DeathClan or start a clan called death clan(Depends what that leader wants) whenever he does that he will change his name to FallenStar and will be known as the most evil cat that ever lived. queens will say that FallenStar will come and take them away if there bad, he is that bad, XD a lot of RockKit but yeah, this is complicated if you want he can just be a normal kit but it would be cool to have this evil cat XD
(Accepted! :D)

Herontail
December 14th, 2016, 03:46 PM
"No!She'll think am a tattle tale..." He dropped his head sadly,"I want some advice"
"For what, exactly?" Redfoot asked.

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 03:51 PM
(Gah!you guys go too fast,what did I miss?)

Strobelight
December 14th, 2016, 03:54 PM
(Stormkit and Rowankit got caught outside the camp by Darkstar,Stormkits sad,Rowankit is sad.The cinnamon buns need love)

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 03:57 PM
(Stormkit and Rowankit got caught outside the camp by Darkstar,Stormkits sad,Rowankit is sad.The cinnamon buns need love)
(XD ok,I am still the deputy correct?)
Shadeclaw padded out of her den.

>Pepsi<
December 14th, 2016, 04:07 PM
(Who is leader of cavern clan and rabbit clan?)

Herontail
December 14th, 2016, 04:35 PM
(XD ok,I am still the deputy correct?)
Shadeclaw padded out of her den.
(Yep, still deputy)

Herontail
December 14th, 2016, 04:36 PM
(Who is leader of cavern clan and rabbit clan?)
(RabbitClan's leader is Darkstar, and CavernClan's is Echostar.)

>Pepsi<
December 15th, 2016, 09:39 AM
(RabbitClan's leader is Darkstar, and CavernClan's is Echostar.)
(Whoever owns DarkStar,would you mind if you got killed by NoonKit(When he is a warrior? or should he start his own clan?)

Herontail
December 15th, 2016, 03:11 PM
(Whoever owns DarkStar,would you mind if you got killed by NoonKit(When he is a warrior? or should he start his own clan?)
(You can attempt tp kill Darkstar, but he's pretty important later on)

judas
December 15th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Update please? 🌙))

Herontail
December 15th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Update please? 🌙))
(Lionskip and Cinderpaw are still waiting for Leafpaw, Darkstar chased some rambunctious kits, eventually getting them back home, and a new character named Batkit of CavernClan hax a dream and is now waiting for Echostar to answer. Meanwhile, a mysterious rogue... is hunting.)

>Pepsi<
December 16th, 2016, 03:31 PM
(You can attempt tp kill Darkstar, but he's pretty important later on)
(Ok, sorry if he does XD can BerryPaw and RockPaw become apprentices?)

Herontail
December 16th, 2016, 06:09 PM
(Ok, sorry if he does XD can BerryPaw and RockPaw become apprentices?)
(Yes they can)

>Pepsi<
December 16th, 2016, 06:11 PM
(Yes they can)
ok when is the ceremony?)

judas
December 16th, 2016, 06:12 PM
(Lionskip and Cinderpaw are still waiting for Leafpaw, Darkstar chased some rambunctious kits, eventually getting them back home, and a new character named Batkit of CavernClan hax a dream and is now waiting for Echostar to answer. Meanwhile, a mysterious rogue... is hunting.)
Leafpaw walked over to Cinderpaw and Lionskip, "So were's Swallowleaf?" She sighed, shuffling her paws.

Herontail
December 16th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Leafpaw walked over to Cinderpaw and Lionskip, "So were's Swallowleaf?" She sighed, shuffling her paws.
"Swallowleaf decided to go collect herbs while we were waiting." Lionskip said. "We'll need as much as possible, especially for greencough. We might have to go to CavernClan territory sometime soon for catmint. Anyway, are you ready to head off?"

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 10:44 AM
(I'm sooooo sorry I was gone for sooooo long!)

Stormkit woke up and walked out of the nursery. She saw all the other cats and so she just jumped into a small bush next to the nursery.

Herontail
December 17th, 2016, 12:02 PM
(I'm sooooo sorry I was gone for sooooo long!)

Stormkit woke up and walked out of the nursery. She saw all the other cats and so she just jumped into a small bush next to the nursery.
(Iiiiiiiit's okay :D)

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Is dis die?

judas
December 17th, 2016, 11:38 PM
"Swallowleaf decided to go collect herbs while we were waiting." Lionskip said. "We'll need as much as possible, especially for greencough. We might have to go to CavernClan territory sometime soon for catmint. Anyway, are you ready to head off?"
"Yes," The grumpy she mumbled. She walked around the territory, sniffing for herbs.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 05:02 AM
"Yes," The grumpy she mumbled. She walked around the territory, sniffing for herbs.
Cinderpaw joyfully bounced behind her. Lionskip sniffed the air, making sure no foxes or badgers are nearby. It wasn't long until they came across Swallowleaf, who was digging out s herb's roots. "Oh, hello guys! Good morning to you, Leafpaw."

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Boop.