PDA

View Full Version : flood's territory (anyone can join)

kozui-chan
November 30th, 2016, 03:01 PM
flood was sitting by the river contentedly.(she looks like this http://stuffpoint.com/cats/image/411027-cats-silver-bengal-cat.jpg) the sun shone down onto her fur. she hoped no cat would try and steal her territory again.

"i wish i had some friends..." she sighed and went back to staring at the water

kozui-chan
December 1st, 2016, 12:53 PM
bumpy on this)

savage scar
December 7th, 2016, 05:51 AM
Red, A bright ginger she-cat padded past Flood's Territory, her eyes stuck to the ground as she padded, not wanting to make any trouble with any cat.

Zan Partizanne
December 7th, 2016, 05:53 AM
Shimmer padded through the territory hearing that a cat lived here not in the mood for a fight she kept walking through looking behind her back every so often.

BluBunnie
December 7th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Sprocket (http://rayswarriors.weebly.com/uploads/8/3/7/6/83765370/key_orig.jpg) lifted his muzzle into the air. He opened it slightly and took in the scents around him. He smelt someone's territory nearby. He followed the scent and walked carefully into the other cats territory. He wasn't going to waste his time going around the territory. He needed to get to his old den before nightfall. The cold, crisp air brushed against his multi-colored pelt, his paw were getting pretty cold but he tried not to think about it. Sprocket wasn't in the mood for a fight and hoped the other cat would just leave him alone. He was trying to find someplace warm to stay since he was kicked out of his last den by a fox.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Lynx (http://www.mainecoonguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Maine-Coon-Lifespan.jpg) was overhead on the branches when she saw a golden cat. She hopped down out of the tree in front of the cat. "Hello there, my name is Lynx. I love in the trees. What are you doing alone out here?" she asked gently.

savage scar
December 8th, 2016, 05:23 AM
Red jumped at the sudden appearance of cats "O-oh N-nothing." Red stammered out backing up into a tree with a thump.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 09:38 AM
"What? You think I'm a bobcat? I get that a lot." she said smoothly. "Since you seem afraid of me, I'll leave." she walked away.

kozui-chan
December 8th, 2016, 05:12 PM
flood scented cats and got up. she prowled over to sprocket and stayed crouched in the bushes her hackles raised Lost Illusion

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Lynx jumped up a tree and perched on a branch, watching Red. "You don't have to stay." she said smoothly.

savage scar
December 8th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Red looked at Lynx "I think your a cat, that's what i think you are." Red said trying to steady her voice "Now i'm going to leave so i don't end up being attacked." She padded away her bright fur bristled

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 10:52 PM
"Why are you so afraid, then?" Lynx asked.

BluBunnie
December 9th, 2016, 12:02 AM
flood scented cats and got up. she prowled over to sprocket and stayed crouched in the bushes her hackles raised Lost Illusion

Sprocket perked his ears as the scent of the other cat drifted into his nose. "I am sorry for trespassing! I mean no harm, a fox just took my den and I need to find shelter before it rains again and cutting through your territory is the fastest way." I said clearly and loudly. He bowed his head, he hoped the other cat heard and saw him. 'I am not strong enough to win another battle today.' He thought. He had tried his best against the fox but Sprocket was a small tom, he was lucky to survive. The lean Tom had cuts along his muzzle and neck from the fox, that was part of the reason he was such in a hurry. He wanted to treat the wounds before they got infected but his first priority was a den to stay at.

savage scar
December 9th, 2016, 02:18 AM
Red glared at lynx "Sc-cared?" She snapped stopping and standing tall and confidently "I just h-have a st-tutte-er" She tried not to stutter but she couldn't stop it.

kozui-chan
December 9th, 2016, 05:41 AM
Sprocket perked his ears as the scent of the other cat drifted into his nose. "I am sorry for trespassing! I mean no harm, a fox just took my den and I need to find shelter before it rains again and cutting through your territory is the fastest way." I said clearly and loudly. He bowed his head, he hoped the other cat heard and saw him. 'I am not strong enough to win another battle today.' He thought. He had tried his best against the fox but Sprocket was a small tom, he was lucky to survive. The lean Tom had cuts along his muzzle and neck from the fox, that was part of the reason he was such in a hurry. He wanted to treat the wounds before they got infected but his first priority was a den to stay at.
thats not a problem." flood said stepping out of the bushes. "i have a den if you would like to stay there..?

BluBunnie
December 9th, 2016, 07:55 AM
thats not a problem." flood said stepping out of the bushes. "i have a den if you would like to stay there..?

Sprocket watched the other cat carefully, 'Is she trying to trick me?' He thought. "Why would you welcome me into your den?" He asked as he watched the she-cat.

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 09:32 AM
"Sure." Lynx said in a lilting tone. "Cats only stutter when they're scared." Lynx hopped off the tree branch and walked off into the underbrush where she was smelling two new cats.

kozui-chan
December 9th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Sprocket watched the other cat carefully, 'Is she trying to trick me?' He thought. "Why would you welcome me into your den?" He asked as he watched the she-cat.
"it gets lonely sometimes. and i have plenty of room." she mewed smiling

savage scar
December 9th, 2016, 10:26 PM
"Hey come b-ack here!" Red growled "My m-other had a stu-tt-er because she wasn't trea-ated right a-as a ki-t and n-eever got it f-i-ixed." Red stuttered out. She had never been taught how to speak properly because her mother didn't know how to and her father wasn't alive.

Rain
December 10th, 2016, 08:08 AM
(new here so sorry if my roleplay is bad ;^^)
Rain - a young light grey tom, passed an unknown cats territory, he had no idea what is this place nor did he want to get in trouble. He gasped, Rain didin't eat a mouse today. He had to hunt.
Slowly sneaking through grass he scanted cats, a panic growl came out of his grey muzzle.

Foreversoul
December 10th, 2016, 11:58 AM
(would it be alright if i joined?)

kozui-chan
December 10th, 2016, 07:16 PM
(would it be alright if i joined?)
yup

kozui-chan
December 10th, 2016, 07:17 PM
(new here so sorry if my roleplay is bad ;^^)
Rain - a young light grey tom, passed an unknown cats territory, he had no idea what is this place nor did he want to get in trouble. He gasped, Rain didin't eat a mouse today. He had to hunt.
Slowly sneaking through grass he scanted cats, a panic growl came out of his grey muzzle.
flood saw rain. and trotted over. "hey there. you look hungry. do you need help?" she asked scenting more cats in her territory.

CinnamonCookie
December 10th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Lynx walked to Flood. "Hello there." she said smoothly.

savage scar
December 10th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Red glared at lynx before turning away and jumping up a tree, disappearing from sight as quickly as she could.

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 08:21 AM
Chakara crouched near the water, feeling the cool breeze and smirked. after a little while, he leaped into the water, and floundered about until he caught a fish. "Well, that's one way to do it." he chuckled.

Rain
December 12th, 2016, 01:27 AM
flood saw rain. and trotted over. "hey there. you look hungry. do you need help?" she asked scenting more cats in her territory.
Rain looked at Flood, he wasn't sure if he could trust her but he nodded
- I could use some help, thank you. - Rain felt a relief in his chest that he can finally rest a little

savage scar
December 12th, 2016, 04:31 AM
Red looked down, watching Rain, Flood and Lynx silently, Her bright pelt was easily hidden in the thick leaves and her eyes were hard to spot too.

Rain
December 12th, 2016, 05:44 AM
Red looked down, watching Rain, Flood and Lynx silently, Her bright pelt was easily hidden in the thick leaves and her eyes were hard to spot too.
Rain suddenly scented another cat, he looked around but nothing caught his eyesight.

kozui-chan
December 12th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Rain suddenly scented another cat, he looked around but nothing caught his eyesight.
"what can i help you with? food? shelter?" she mewed really just wanting to help

Rain
December 12th, 2016, 12:35 PM
"what can i help you with? food? shelter?" she mewed really just wanting to help
He felt embarrassed, not wanting to cause any trouble or make himself look as a kit he replied
-I could really use some food, maybe a shelter to stay a little until I can travel again. I wont cause trouble, as soon as I can I will hunt myself and if needed I would be glad to help.

savage scar
December 12th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Red knew that the cats could smell her but she didn't mind, At least they couldn't see her.

kozui-chan
December 14th, 2016, 11:26 AM
He felt embarrassed, not wanting to cause any trouble or make himself look as a kit he replied
-I could really use some food, maybe a shelter to stay a little until I can travel again. I wont cause trouble, as soon as I can I will hunt myself and if needed I would be glad to help.
"that's okay my den is like a mini clan camp. its got food shelter, obviously, and anything you could ask for." she mewed
"follow me." she turned and walked a little ways away toward a bush that had a hole underneath it.

CinnamonCookie
December 14th, 2016, 01:58 PM
"Meh." Lynx hopped away and jumped into a bush then coming out with a rabbit. She sat it down and said: "Come out, other cat. I'm nice and I won't attack unless you attack first."
savage scar

savage scar
December 14th, 2016, 11:11 PM
"I-I'm sta-aying up he-re." Red meowed quietly, Keeping herself hidden.

Rain
December 15th, 2016, 06:21 AM
"that's okay my den is like a mini clan camp. its got food shelter, obviously, and anything you could ask for." she mewed
"follow me." she turned and walked a little ways away toward a bush that had a hole underneath it.
"Thank you." Rain replied and followed the she-cat, but the scent of another cat was still here. He wondered if thats not a trap, trying not to scare himself he gave his head a little shake.

savage scar
December 15th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Red climbed higher, Her tail brushing the leaves was the only thing heard as she sat back down again, higher up this time so she could see more of the area.

CinnamonCookie
December 16th, 2016, 07:13 PM
"Ok, fine." she muttered as she picked up the food and ran off.

kozui-chan
December 16th, 2016, 09:24 PM
"Thank you." Rain replied and followed the she-cat, but the scent of another cat was still here. He wondered if thats not a trap, trying not to scare himself he gave his head a little shake.
flood jumped into the hole and trotted forward into a big opening with a small hole letting in the moonlight. in the center was a pile of prey.
"welcome," she said and smiled back at him. "'im flood by the way." she mewed

Rain
December 17th, 2016, 03:49 AM
flood jumped into the hole and trotted forward into a big opening with a small hole letting in the moonlight. in the center was a pile of prey.
"welcome," she said and smiled back at him. "'im flood by the way." she mewed
As he finally knew flood's name he felt more comfortable, looking around he meowed "Im Rain, I once belonged to a rogue clan, but twolegs disturb everything so we had to leave. Theres no more clan now tho."

savage scar
December 17th, 2016, 05:52 AM
Red sighed, finally alone. She shook her thick pelt and pressed her soft stomach to the branch she was clinging onto and let herself get comfortable on the strong tree.

kozui-chan
December 17th, 2016, 10:26 AM
As he finally knew flood's name he felt more comfortable, looking around he meowed "Im Rain, I once belonged to a rogue clan, but twolegs disturb everything so we had to leave. Theres no more clan now tho."
"oh..." she mewed. "i have always wanted to join a clan but i didn't know which one to join.. i always liked the sound of riverclan..." she mewed

Rain
December 17th, 2016, 11:57 AM
"oh..." she mewed. "i have always wanted to join a clan but i didn't know which one to join.. i always liked the sound of riverclan..." she mewed
Rain froze. He haven't heard of any clans here yet. "there are clans here? how many? Will you join one?" questions just spilled out of his muzzle, he couldn't change it being curious from birth has led him to loads of uncomfortable situations.

kozui-chan
December 17th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Rain froze. He haven't heard of any clans here yet. "there are clans here? how many? Will you join one?" questions just spilled out of his muzzle, he couldn't change it being curious from birth has led him to loads of uncomfortable situations.
"... this den is in riverclan territory..." she mewed "there are five clans. riverclan shadowclan,thunderclan, windclan and skyclan. i haven't joined a clan because they are supporting the darkforest currently." the info spilled out as if recited

Rain
December 17th, 2016, 12:08 PM
"... this den is in riverclan territory..." she mewed "there are five clans. riverclan shadowclan,thunderclan, windclan and skyclan. i haven't joined a clan because they are supporting the darkforest currently." the info spilled out as if recited
Rain hissed, he have heard of darkforest "Its strange that they are supporting that place, not much out of it only if you want to spend the eternity alone, no light, no family" word family had stuck in his throat, angry at himself for being so weak for the past he meowed "how many more cats are here? I could scent one before, by the way do you have any idea why are the clans supporting darkforest"

kozui-chan
December 17th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Rain hissed, he have heard of darkforest "Its strange that they are supporting that place, not much out of it only if you want to spend the eternity alone, no light, no family" word family had stuck in his throat, angry at himself for being so weak for the past he meowed "how many more cats are here? I could scent one before, by the way do you have any idea why are the clans supporting darkforest"
flood was quiet for a minute. "i... i heard some cats talking?" she mewed more of a question

Rain
December 17th, 2016, 12:26 PM
flood was quiet for a minute. "i... i heard some cats talking?" she mewed more of a question
Rain was confused "You haven't seen them? I thought they were your friends or cats who live nearby"

:rainbowllama:

kozui-chan
December 17th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Rain was confused "You haven't seen them? I thought they were your friends or cats who live nearby"

:rainbowllama:
"i.... everyone hates me" she murmured sadly

Rain
December 17th, 2016, 02:20 PM
"i.... everyone hates me" she murmured sadly
He swung his head to one side "Why? And I really like you.. you helped me and thats a rare thing to expect from a cat you just met.." Rain explained akwardly

kozui-chan
December 17th, 2016, 02:24 PM
He swung his head to one side "Why? And I really like you.. you helped me and thats a rare thing to expect from a cat you just met.." Rain explained akwardly
"well you see.. my father was a terrible cat. he fell into a bramblebush got blinded and said i had tried to kill him. all the cats who know my father. will hate me. his name was envy. (making cats from the seven sins)" she said awkwardly and looked away

Rain
December 17th, 2016, 02:37 PM
"well you see.. my father was a terrible cat. he fell into a bramblebush got blinded and said i had tried to kill him. all the cats who know my father. will hate me. his name was envy. (making cats from the seven sins)" she said awkwardly and looked away
Rain murmured "Cats who believe that should be foolish, no cat should be judged by who their kin are. I believe you and hope we can be friends.. Maybe if the clans stop supporting darkforest we might join one?" he felt embarrassed to ask someone to be his friend so he pointed his gaze to a tiny gravel stone.

kozui-chan
December 17th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Rain murmured "Cats who believe that should be foolish, no cat should be judged by who their kin are. I believe you and hope we can be friends.. Maybe if the clans stop supporting darkforest we might join one?" he felt embarrassed to ask someone to be his friend so he pointed his gaze to a tiny gravel stone.
"r-really? okie but we would have to decide on which clan though. and i heard that the evil era is going to end by skyclan ridding clans of the leaders who support the dark forest." she mewed eyes gleaming.

Rain
December 17th, 2016, 02:46 PM
"r-really? okie but we would have to decide on which clan though. and i heard that the evil era is going to end by skyclan ridding clans of the leaders who support the dark forest." she mewed eyes gleaming.
Rain felt excitement "Im not sure, you said riverclan sounds good.. tho I could not hunt fish.. Im fine with any clan you'd like to go to, I don't know much about them anyways"

kozui-chan
December 17th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Rain felt excitement "Im not sure, you said riverclan sounds good.. tho I could not hunt fish.. Im fine with any clan you'd like to go to, I don't know much about them anyways"
"let's give you a quiz then!" she mewed happily "what place do you feel most comfortable in; by a river? in a pine forest? under oak trees? or on the moor?" her eyes gleamed. this was how she helped her brother quietwater into riverclan.

Rain
December 17th, 2016, 02:51 PM
"let's give you a quiz then!" she mewed happily "what place do you feel most comfortable in; by a river? in a pine forest? under oak trees? or on the moor?" her eyes gleamed. this was how she helped her brother quietwater into riverclan.
Rain answered without doubt "Pine forests are easy prey source though oak trees have more shelter and are easy to climb id say oak trees or pine forest and it can be your choice between these two"

kozui-chan
December 17th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Rain answered without doubt "Pine forests are easy prey source though oak trees have more shelter and are easy to climb id say oak trees or pine forest and it can be your choice between these two"
"would you rather eat; frogs, toads, lizards, and rats, or, Mice, voles, squirrels, the occasional rabbit, and birds?

Rain
December 17th, 2016, 02:56 PM
"would you rather eat; frogs, toads, lizards, and rats, or, Mice, voles, squirrels, the occasional rabbit, and birds?
Rain thought for few seconds "Mice and voles are the best"

kozui-chan
December 17th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Rain thought for few seconds "Mice and voles are the best"
"then i believe you would be the best thunderclan cat. their territory is the oak forest and they hunt mice voles and other stuff like that. the ones that i have met are brave and kind." she said calmly. "my friend sea went to thunderclan. her new name was seawatcher. and i could think of many names that you could have." she looked up at the sky through the hole in the earthen roof. "my brother, quiet, went to riverclan. he is now quietwater. but i bet we will see him in gatherings when the dark forest reign is over. i bet you could probably be named raindapple or you could choose something completely different!" she was excited now

Mystery
December 17th, 2016, 03:04 PM
(I feel like I shouldn't be doing this...)Lion ,a brown tabby maine coon tom, placed a pawstep into the territory , then trailed in. He leapt onto a big stone and looked up at the sky.

kozui-chan
December 17th, 2016, 03:10 PM
(I feel like I shouldn't be doing this...)Lion ,a brown tabby maine coon tom, placed a pawstep into the territory , then trailed in. He leapt onto a big stone and looked up at the sky.
you can it's okie)

Mystery
December 17th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Ik , it just feels wrong for some reason -Shrugs-)

Rain
December 18th, 2016, 01:38 AM
"then i believe you would be the best thunderclan cat. their territory is the oak forest and they hunt mice voles and other stuff like that. the ones that i have met are brave and kind." she said calmly. "my friend sea went to thunderclan. her new name was seawatcher. and i could think of many names that you could have." she looked up at the sky through the hole in the earthen roof. "my brother, quiet, went to riverclan. he is now quietwater. but i bet we will see him in gatherings when the dark forest reign is over. i bet you could probably be named raindapple or you could choose something completely different!" she was excited now
Rain felt happy, he thought he would never join a clan again, but here it is! "Thunderclan? Sounds nice, but would you like it there? I don't want to join a clan without someone I know being there.."

savage scar
December 19th, 2016, 06:02 AM
Red heard them talking about the clans and jumped down, Padding to where they were. "Y-ou don't want to jo-in the cl-ans now though." She managed to say, her stutter made it annoyed and made her look weak when she really wasn't, her muscles rippled and her bright ginger pelt was sleek.

Rain
December 19th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Red heard them talking about the clans and jumped down, Padding to where they were. "Y-ou don't want to jo-in the cl-ans now though." She managed to say, her stutter made it annoyed and made her look weak when she really wasn't, her muscles rippled and her bright ginger pelt was sleek.
Rain looked at the cat who appeared "Not now I guess, but yeah I would like to join a clan"

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 08:13 AM
Lynx hopped into into trees and followed the scents of cats. She sniffed along hopping on branches to get there. She now could see the cats. There was 3 of them, two in a den and the 3rd one was the scardey-mouse that she offered rabbit to earlear.

kozui-chan
December 19th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Rain looked at the cat who appeared "Not now I guess, but yeah I would like to join a clan"
"i would like any clan tbh. and why not join a clan?"she meowed

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 07:13 PM
"Hmmm...what is this Clan I hear of?" Lynx whispered like the breeze as she hopped silently on the branches around them.

Rain
December 19th, 2016, 11:03 PM
"i would like any clan tbh. and why not join a clan?"she meowed
"Hmmm...what is this Clan I hear of?" Lynx whispered like the breeze as she hopped silently on the branches around them.
Rain scented a cat again. "Is there anyone else here" he meowed curiously

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 11:05 PM
"Well...duh of course." Lynx replied. She stopped on a big branch to get a good look at them.

savage scar
December 20th, 2016, 12:24 AM
"The cla-ans are in trouble as of now." Red meowed looking over the two cats in the cave "H-hopefully it will b-oil over soon."

CinnamonCookie
December 20th, 2016, 12:37 AM
"Oh. What trouble?" Lynx asked as she jumped down in front of the cats and sat down.

savage scar
December 20th, 2016, 04:37 AM
"Apparently their are evil cats and everyone is attacking ea-achother, B-ut I'm not too sure." Red explained her eyes glancing up at Lynx.

CinnamonCookie
December 20th, 2016, 05:46 AM
"Pity pity. The clancats are just like kits! How sad." she smiled as she walked off. "Thank you for the info!" she jumped up into the trees.

kozui-chan
December 20th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Rain scented a cat again. "Is there anyone else here" he meowed curiously
"Well...duh of course." Lynx replied. She stopped on a big branch to get a good look at them.
"The cla-ans are in trouble as of now." Red meowed looking over the two cats in the cave "H-hopefully it will b-oil over soon."
i have my sources of information." she meowed

CinnamonCookie
December 20th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Lynx came back. "Where is the clan?"

Rain
December 20th, 2016, 09:55 AM
i have my sources of information." she meowed
Rain's tail tip flicked nervously "when will we join a clan? It would be boring to wait for them to finish their darkforest obsession, but joining now wouldn't be so smooth too.."

kozui-chan
December 20th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Lynx came back. "Where is the clan?"
there are four. in different areas."

CinnamonCookie
December 20th, 2016, 02:01 PM
"Oh Fox-dung!" she sighed. "We'll just have to wait." She laid down.

kozui-chan
December 21st, 2016, 07:02 AM
Rain's tail tip flicked nervously "when will we join a clan? It would be boring to wait for them to finish their darkforest obsession, but joining now wouldn't be so smooth too.."
"i dont know but i think that we could try now? it's up to you." she meowed thinking hard

Rain
December 21st, 2016, 10:52 AM
"i dont know but i think that we could try now? it's up to you." she meowed thinking hard
Rains head flooded with thoughts "Yes, i think we could try now"

kozui-chan
December 21st, 2016, 11:00 AM
Rains head flooded with thoughts "Yes, i think we could try now"
"oh okie!" she meowed (should i make a thread about the travel to thunderclan?)

Rain
December 22nd, 2016, 06:42 AM
"oh okie!" she meowed (should i make a thread about the travel to thunderclan?)
Rain felt happy. (Idk, should we just appear in the clearing rp or something, but yeah sure. Where would the thread be?)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 22nd, 2016, 09:30 AM
NightDawn (A all black cat with white tabby stripes) appeared
"Hello!" she said

judas
December 22nd, 2016, 09:33 AM
arumin XxEchoNightxX
Princess walked around, flicking her paw. "Ugh, what a mess!" She hissed. Her white fur was beginning to fill with dust and dirt. She leaf green orbs looked around, she walked for word, stepping on a stick. I cracked under her, "Mouse-dung! Why would I ever leave my owners home for this?!" Princess mewed. She black tail waved behind her. "I just hope I don't run into any dogs..." She mumbled. Princess continued to walk forward, gazing at the bright sky. "Lovely day though, I wonder what will happen." A few short moments when by as the she-cat walked around. Her belly rumbled, Princess began to find something to eat. She narrowed her ears, looking around. Princess saw a small mouse dart out of the leafs. She pounced, and soon walked away with the mouse in her mouth. She quietly looked for a place to eat.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 22nd, 2016, 09:38 AM
NightDawn confusing Princess for a rabbit jumped out of a nearby bush screeching and landed on top of her

kkriket
December 22nd, 2016, 09:42 AM
arumin XxEchoNightxX
Princess walked around, flicking her paw. "Ugh, what a mess!" She hissed. Her white fur was beginning to fill with dust and dirt. She leaf green orbs looked around, she walked for word, stepping on a stick. I cracked under her, "Mouse-dung! Why would I ever leave my owners home for this?!" Princess mewed. She black tail waved behind her. "I just hope I don't run into any dogs..." She mumbled. Princess continued to walk forward, gazing at the bright sky. "Lovely day though, I wonder what will happen." A few short moments when by as the she-cat walked around. Her belly rumbled, Princess began to find something to eat. She narrowed her ears, looking around. Princess saw a small mouse dart out of the leafs. She pounced, and soon walked away with the mouse in her mouth. She quietly looked for a place to eat.

Sinbad lumbered through the area, his smooshed-in nose twitching as he scented the air. A tongue swiped over his snaggled fang at the scent of freshly-killed food nearby. His black, plumed tail twitched in excitement, and with a husky grunt he bounded towards the smell, hoping for a meal he could easily take.
As he drew nearer, he could smell the faint scent of kittypet, but it was stale. Must have gone feral, he thinks to himself, a smirk growing on his muzzle.

judas
December 22nd, 2016, 09:48 AM
NightDawn confusing Princess for a rabbit jumped out of a nearby bush screeching and landed on top of her
Sinbad lumbered through the area, his smooshed-in nose twitching as he scented the air. A tongue swiped over his snaggled fang at the scent of freshly-killed food nearby. His black, plumed tail twitched in excitement, and with a husky grunt he bounded towards the smell, hoping for a meal he could easily take.
As he drew nearer, he could smell the faint scent of kittypet, but it was stale. Must have gone feral, he thinks to himself, a smirk growing on his muzzle.
Princess closed her mouth on the mouse. "Hey!" She hissed. The she-cat threw Nightdawn off. "Whats your problem?! Never seen a cat hunt before!" She hissed. Princess narrowed her eyes at the cat. "What do you want?" She puffed up her chest, narrowed her eyes and ears. She flicked her tail, her claws came out. "This is my prey! I cought it, you can't have it!" Princess hissed. She scraped the ground with her claws. "Who are you anyway? A filthy cat cat wanted to chase me away?" She asked.

kkriket
December 22nd, 2016, 09:52 AM
Princess closed her mouth on the mouse. "Hey!" She hissed. The she-cat threw Nightdawn off. "Whats your problem?! Never seen a cat hunt before!" She hissed. Princess narrowed her eyes at the cat. "What do you want?" She puffed up her chest, narrowed her eyes and ears. She flicked her tail, her claws came out. "This is my prey! I cought it, you can't have it!" Princess hissed. She scraped the ground with her claws. "Who are you anyway? A filthy cat cat wanted to chase me away?" She asked.

Sinbad's ears swept back, a moments frustration showing on his face before he quickly drowned it out with an expression of humble kindness.
"Who, me?" He chirps, casting looks around him, as if trying to search for another cat she may be speaking to. "I'm just an old fellow trying to make his way in the world, dear." He rumbles, rising from a crouch. He musters up his best warm smile, and tries not to eye her prey with a hungry expression.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 22nd, 2016, 09:53 AM

"WOOPS sorry I thought you were a rabbit!" She said

judas
December 22nd, 2016, 09:57 AM
Sinbad's ears swept back, a moments frustration showing on his face before he quickly drowned it out with an expression of humble kindness.
"Who, me?" He chirps, casting looks around him, as if trying to search for another cat she may be speaking to. "I'm just an old fellow trying to make his way in the world, dear." He rumbles, rising from a crouch. He musters up his best warm smile, and tries not to eye her prey with a hungry expression.
"Sure you are..." She began to walk away with her prey. Princess found a large tree and began climb up. She hid herself away with branches, and began to eat her prey. "Hmp, can't fool me...Seemore taught me better..filthy cats..should have staid with him." She muttered. Princess took a small bite of her prey and let her tail drop. She let out a small sigh, "Finally some peace and quiet..." She clawed part of the tree and took another bite. "Nice day, a little cold though..."

kkriket
December 22nd, 2016, 10:04 AM
"Sure you are..." She began to walk away with her prey. Princess found a large tree and began climb up. She hid herself away with branches, and began to eat her prey. "Hmp, can't fool me...Seemore taught me better..filthy cats..should have staid with him." She muttered. Princess took a small bite of her prey and let her tail drop. She let out a small sigh, "Finally some peace and quiet..." She clawed part of the tree and took another bite. "Nice day, a little cold though..."

Sinbad harrumphed in frustration, watching the cat climb away. Of course, it's not like he couldn't catch his own food - he would never be able to survive on his own without hunting. But it's just more fun to steal, he thinks. He pads to the base of the tree and looks up the trunk, eyeing the cat in the branch.
"That's no way to treat an old cat like me!" He calls up, his tail swishing.
He considers climbing up after her, but knows that would scare her off entirely. If he was going to play this game, he would have to do it right. Besides, he thinks. It shouldnt be that hard to trick a used-to-be kittypet!

judas
December 22nd, 2016, 10:23 AM
Sinbad harrumphed in frustration, watching the cat climb away. Of course, it's not like he couldn't catch his own food - he would never be able to survive on his own without hunting. But it's just more fun to steal, he thinks. He pads to the base of the tree and looks up the trunk, eyeing the cat in the branch.
"That's no way to treat an old cat like me!" He calls up, his tail swishing.
He considers climbing up after her, but knows that would scare her off entirely. If he was going to play this game, he would have to do it right. Besides, he thinks. It shouldnt be that hard to trick a used-to-be kittypet!
"You want some? It doesn't taste that good." She licked her lips, taking another bite. "My father told me about cats like you...No good He called them." Princess flicked her tail. "I'm not some push over kitty pet mind you, my father taught me well." She mewed. Princess narrowed her green orbs at the rouge. "You would think a tom like you could hunt for himself..but I guess not." She purred. Princess took a small bite from the mouse. "Theirs enough left for you...barely...if you want some, why don;t you get it?" She asked, purring. Princess flicked her tail to the side.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 22nd, 2016, 10:25 AM
"You want some? It doesn't taste that good." She licked her lips, taking another bite. "My father told me about cats like you...No good He called them." Princess flicked her tail. "I'm not some push over kitty pet mind you, my father taught me well." She mewed. Princess narrowed her green orbs at the rouge. "You would think a tom like you could hunt for himself..but I guess not." She purred. Princess took a small bite from the mouse. "Theirs enough left for you...barely...if you want some, why don;t you get it?" She asked, purring. Princess flicked her tail to the side.

NightDawn padded to a nearby moor, spotting a rabbit she crept upon it and gave chase, catching it quickly and dragged it to a small cave where she decided would be her new home

kkriket
December 22nd, 2016, 10:34 AM

Sinbad's face fell. How frustrating, he thought. A kittypet who couldnt shut their mouth. He'll admit that they aren't as naive as the kittypets he commonly scuffles with, but right now that's only a nuisance.
"You're rather troublesome for a soft little kittypet," He calls, his tone still sickly sweet. "Oh well. I suppose there are many other cats to tease rather than yourself." he mews dismissively, his tail twitching. He licks a paw and runs it over a shredded ear, and makes no move to leave. He'll stay for a while longer, if only to bother the she-cat.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 22nd, 2016, 10:36 AM
NightDawn padded into the den, not looking down she stepped on a sharp stone causing her to yowl in pain

judas
December 22nd, 2016, 10:44 AM
Sinbad's face fell. How frustrating, he thought. A kittypet who couldnt shut their mouth. He'll admit that they aren't as naive as the kittypets he commonly scuffles with, but right now that's only a nuisance.
"You're rather troublesome for a soft little kittypet," He calls, his tone still sickly sweet. "Oh well. I suppose there are many other cats to tease rather than yourself." he mews dismissively, his tail twitching. He licks a paw and runs it over a shredded ear, and makes no move to leave. He'll stay for a while longer, if only to bother the she-cat.
NightDawn padded into the den, not looking down she stepped on a sharp stone causing her to yowl in pain
Princess took a few more bites finishing off the mouse. She threw the scraps down, looking at Sinbad. "Now the tiger has a meal, happy?" She asked. The cat began to climb down the tree, stopping on a branch above the tom;s head. She groomed her self lazily. "May a Ask why a cat like you is walking around here?" he asked. Grinning at Sinbad in amusement, she hung her tail down, flcking it from side to side. Father would be happy, I'm doing everything like he told me! She thought. Princess layed her head on her paws, looking down at the other cat.

kkriket
December 22nd, 2016, 10:52 AM
Princess took a few more bites finishing off the mouse. She threw the scraps down, looking at Sinbad. "Now the tiger has a meal, happy?" She asked. The cat began to climb down the tree, stopping on a branch above the tom;s head. She groomed her self lazily. "May a Ask why a cat like you is walking around here?" he asked. Grinning at Sinbad in amusement, she hung her tail down, flcking it from side to side. Father would be happy, I'm doing everything like he told me! She thought. Princess layed her head on her paws, looking down at the other cat.

Sinbad bites back a hiss as one of the scraps lands on his head. He shakes it off, swatting away the other remains with a paw. He rumbles out a cruel laugh, and ponders for a moment. Should he really tell her? It's not like it's anything big or important, but he considers ignoring the cat just to spite her.
"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to talk to strangers?" He drawls, raising his paws to the trunk and scratching his claws down it. The wet wood felt cool and soft against his paws, and he felt a soft chirp escape him. His tail flickers.
"I'm a wanderer." He mews. "I've traveled so many places in my lifetime that you can't even imagine. I'm merely passing through. Wouldn't wanna stay in a place so bleak as this anyways," He snarks.

judas
December 22nd, 2016, 11:09 AM
Sinbad bites back a hiss as one of the scraps lands on his head. He shakes it off, swatting away the other remains with a paw. He rumbles out a cruel laugh, and ponders for a moment. Should he really tell her? It's not like it's anything big or important, but he considers ignoring the cat just to spite her.
"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to talk to strangers?" He drawls, raising his paws to the trunk and scratching his claws down it. The wet wood felt cool and soft against his paws, and he felt a soft chirp escape him. His tail flickers.
"I'm a wanderer." He mews. "I've traveled so many places in my lifetime that you can't even imagine. I'm merely passing through. Wouldn't wanna stay in a place so bleak as this anyways," He snarks.
"To, my Dad, my mother was a stranger. After a while, I was a stranger, he took me in. He had never met me as a kit. But he took me in," She purred. "No eat little tiger, you don't want to steal other's prey." She mewed. Princess stretched out on the branch. She yawned, licking her lips. Her leaf eyes looked around as she heard a yell."That must be your friend, better go see whats going on!" She mewed. Princess clawed the branch, and flicked her tail. She looked down at the tom, waiting for him to leave.

kkriket
December 22nd, 2016, 11:34 AM
"To, my Dad, my mother was a stranger. After a while, I was a stranger, he took me in. He had never met me as a kit. But he took me in," She purred. "No eat little tiger, you don't want to steal other's prey." She mewed. Princess stretched out on the branch. She yawned, licking her lips. Her leaf eyes looked around as she heard a yell."That must be your friend, better go see whats going on!" She mewed. Princess clawed the branch, and flicked her tail. She looked down at the tom, waiting for him to leave.

Sinbad yawned, his tail swishing as he got to his paws. "I'll pass on eating your scraps kittypet. You want me to leave so bad - Well I can't help it if i scare you," he teases her, sending a challenging look her way. He stalks off in the direction of the howl, strictly out of curiosity rather than concern, his tail-tip flicking Princes goodbye.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 22nd, 2016, 11:37 AM
Sinbad yawned, his tail swishing as he got to his paws. "I'll pass on eating your scraps kittypet. You want me to leave so bad - Well I can't help it if i scare you," he teases her, sending a challenging look her way. He stalks off in the direction of the howl, strictly out of curiosity rather than concern, his tail-tip flicking Princes goodbye.

NightDawn dropped her rabbit and inspected her paw
"This isn't good!" she said as she saw it was too deep to get out herself