PDA

View Full Version : Tunnel of The Half Sisters {Private}

monfang
November 30th, 2016, 01:55 PM
( Spirited Darkness )
Venus padded into the tunnel, sniffing around. "Noodle?"

doghouse
November 30th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Spiriteddark saw the entrance to a tunnel and peered inside curiously, her copper eyes adjusting to the dark. Her split colored face half hidden by the shadows as she padded inside, scenting a half-familiar scent she thought she should know, but couldn't quite recognize. She padded in farther, then jumped in surprise as a voice called out her previous name. “He-hello? Who's there?” the black and silver tortoiseshell molly called, nearly walking into a wall. The light soon faded out behind her, and she was left in total darkness, panic rising in her chest. Who was down here, and how had they known her previous name?

Queen of the Moon

monfang
December 2nd, 2016, 09:05 AM
Spiriteddark saw the entrance to a tunnel and peered inside curiously, her copper eyes adjusting to the dark. Her split colored face half hidden by the shadows as she padded inside, scenting a half-familiar scent she thought she should know, but couldn't quite recognize. She padded in farther, then jumped in surprise as a voice called out her previous name. “He-hello? Who's there?” the black and silver tortoiseshell molly called, nearly walking into a wall. The light soon faded out behind her, and she was left in total darkness, panic rising in her chest. Who was down here, and how had they known her previous name?

Queen of the Moon
Venus stepped out from where she was hidden and smiled. "What? You don't remember me?" she purred, tilting her head slightly in amusement.

doghouse
December 2nd, 2016, 11:05 AM
Venus stepped out from where she was hidden and smiled. "What? You don't remember me?" she purred, tilting her head slightly in amusement.
Spiriteddark stared at the cat for a moment, instantly recognizing the split colored black and ginger face and two colored eyes. “Venus!” she gasped, leaped forwards and pressing her face into her sister's shoulder fur, purring with joy. “Venus, how are you? I've missed you!” she whispered, still purring happily, her heart bursting with pure joy as she stood in the dark with her littermate.

monfang
December 2nd, 2016, 11:31 AM
Spiriteddark stared at the cat for a moment, instantly recognizing the split colored black and ginger face and two colored eyes. “Venus!” she gasped, leaped forwards and pressing her face into her sister's shoulder fur, purring with joy. “Venus, how are you? I've missed you!” she whispered, still purring happily, her heart bursting with pure joy as she stood in the dark with her littermate.
Venus chuckled. "I missed you too. And I'm fine. The farm is very boring without you, you know." she purred. "Anyways, any new news? Any new boyyys?" she giggled. Being the flirty she was, she always seemed to catch the eyes of clan-ers.

doghouse
December 2nd, 2016, 03:39 PM
Venus chuckled. "I missed you too. And I'm fine. The farm is very boring without you, you know." she purred. "Anyways, any new news? Any new boyyys?" she giggled. Being the flirty she was, she always seemed to catch the eyes of clan-ers.
Spiriteddark laughed. “I'm glad to hear you're fine. I'm okay, and no. I'm actually more interested in the mollys.” she meowed, giving Venus a sheepish grin and turning so that only the silvery white side of her head was visible to Venus. “How about you? What's happened since I've left?” she asked curiously, looking back.

monfang
December 2nd, 2016, 03:46 PM
Spiriteddark laughed. “I'm glad to hear you're fine. I'm okay, and no. I'm actually more interested in the mollys.” she meowed, giving Venus a sheepish grin and turning so that only the silvery white side of her head was visible to Venus. “How about you? What's happened since I've left?” she asked curiously, looking back.
"Nothing much. They got a new horse, but that's about it. I like the horse, she's sweet." Venus chuckled. Sitting down, she wrapped her around her paws and smiled. "You should stop by sometime, sis. It would be more fun there again."

doghouse
December 2nd, 2016, 03:55 PM
"Nothing much. They got a new horse, but that's about it. I like the horse, she's sweet." Venus chuckled. Sitting down, she wrapped her around her paws and smiled. "You should stop by sometime, sis. It would be more fun there again."
“I think I will actually. As soon as possible. The Clan is now lead by an evil cat called Ratnight and I believe he'll kill all us traitors. She emphasized the word traitors so that it obvious she wasn't actually a traitor, but a good guy. Bad to the leaders' point of view though. “I think I'm safer at the farm for awhile.”