PDA

View Full Version : Another One Bites the Dust [murderer needed!]

Hexict
November 30th, 2016, 07:14 AM
As some of you probably know, my character Northpath (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/northpath.html) will be killed at the end of the Evil Era (which is soon). I need a killer for him! His death will take place during Thunderclan's Liberation from the EE and Ratnight. He'll jump in to help his clanmates in battle - and due to being a medicine cat - he doesn't do too well during the fights and will get murdered (the more gore the better!).

This cat could either be a follower of Ratnight or maybe someone that was forced to fight and kill North, either way ^.^ I may also a be a bit picky about who gets to kill off one of my favorite characters.

Welp, time to leave some kits fatherless~

Form~

Name-
Reason for killing North-
How they feel about killing North-
Other-

Fel
November 30th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Name- Twitefall
Reason for killing North- She can't let anyone see the resemblance between her and her kits, and she can't risk the punishment for an accident- she pledged loyalty to Ratnight [though she'll probably recant it after they lose], and killing him might be trade-off for her treason.
How they feel about killing North- It's not like she wants to, but she feels as if it's something she has to do to make amends for her mistake.
Other- c;

Starfall
December 1st, 2016, 07:32 PM
Name: Nightpaw||Nightweb
Reason for killing Northpath: His cover was blown, northpath figures out that nightpaw has been disobeying ratnight even tho he promised to do whatever the leader wanted. Nightpaw panics and kills the medicine cat.
How they feel about killing Northpath: He doesn't want to, he really dislikes killing but he must if he want's to keep his brother,Daypaw, safe from ratnights wrath.
Other: He is being threatned by Ratnight, he is being forced to do his dirty work, killing and deceiving to keep his twin daypaw alive as well as himself.
Or nightpaw could kill northpath because ratnight ordered him too, also nightpaw is becoming a warrior soon so he shouldn't be an apprentice if he is chosen to kill northpath

wren
December 1st, 2016, 07:38 PM
Please don't accept anyone yet! I'm getting my computer loaded.

Name-
Reason for killing North-
How they feel about killing North-
Other-

Caligo Everton
December 1st, 2016, 08:45 PM
Name duskpelt
Reason for killing northpaw couldn't save his first litter while zero wasn't there. He Blames night for his first mate and all his kits dying.
How they feel about killing North he wants bitter sweet revenge. He is a follower of ratnight and sees his chance to kill the paw.
Other this litter and this mate are hypothetical/long time ago.

Gusty
December 2nd, 2016, 10:13 AM
Name- Sprucepaw (soon to be Sprucegaze)

Reason for killing North- Spruce is a pure EE supporter. She's willing to obey Ratnight and Fennelstrike's orders within a blink of an eye; the molly honestly does not care if she manages to commit a murder. In fact, if she ends up doing so, she wouldn't care about the victim. Spruce already attempted to kill another feline before- during the ThunderClan fire. And because of this incident, she snapped. She suddenly realized that change was bound to happen within the clans: change that would bring night rather than stars, and force rather than peace. And because of this, she eagerly perks up at Ratnight (her new role model), and would follow him into battle with tooth and claw.

How they feel about killing North- No remorse for the tom. No feeling whatsoever towards Northpath's death. She never really cared about the medicine cat to begin with: they were the most worthless part of the clan, in her eyes. The murdering would be more than an achievement than anything else, actually. She'd feel pride towards doing so- pride for murdering someone who was against her viewpoints- and wouldn't be shy about telling her Evil Era companions about it.

Other- Nothing much, I suppose. If I get accepted, I'd probably have her warrior ceremony before the killing, so she'd be Sprucegaze.

The Cannibal
December 3rd, 2016, 05:25 PM
Name- Hannibal
Reason for killing North- Hannibal will be killing just to kill, this will be the only time he does this and it's only for the experience of killing without thinking because usually he has a reason behind his killing. He will want to see how many he could end without meticulously planning out the murder and truly coming up with a real reason. After many, many killings during this liberation, he will simply head back to the DS, where he was from originally without another thought about the dead cats left behind.
How they feel about killing North- Completely indifferent, he has no moral, no emotion.
Other- He's currently in Windclan, rather close with Singenight, or so Singenight believes, but when the liberation comes he'll travel to another clan and attack when they're being liberated because it brings about the element of surprise, giving him a chance to kill atleast one member from each of the clans, in a way, testing to see if their fighting strategies are different from one another. And he may end up eating his corpse, but that's up to you, but he is a cannibal so!

Hexict
December 10th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Since the EE is closing in, I think it's about time that I choose North's murderer. To be honest, I think that Twitefall would be more dramatic, but I'm actually going to go with Duskflight's Hannibal for this plot.

Thank you all who applied!