PDA

View Full Version : Crushes/Future mates needed (RC/ShC)

Brooklyn Trees
November 30th, 2016, 12:32 AM
Hello there! I have two cats in need of crushes/love interests/future mates.

The first one is Dawncry of Riverclan.
Name: Dawncry
Sexuality: Straight
Description: She is a calico, having black, ginger and grey with slight bits of brown in her base-coat with a white, belly, face, paws and tail-tip. She has green eyes and is fairly well-built, though lithe.
Personality: She has a rather strong personality, being both emotionally and physically strong. She likes to be in control and hates being told what to do, though she respects her leader and deputy's words. Even though she is strong, she is also a kind cat, though she sometimes has funny ways of showing it, and even though she will stand up for herself and others in a physical fight she would prefer to keep things verbal.
Clan: Riverclan

Preferably Riverclan, but may be from any clan/affiliation. I would prefer if her crush/love interest/mate was first a friend of hers and to know that because of her personality it will probably take a while for them to actually become mates. I would also like to say that I would like for her and her future mate to have kits together eventually but she doesn't enjoy the thought of not being able to perform her warrior duties and will either have to be persuaded or for them not to have planned on having kits.

Then we have Bugpaw of Shadowclan.
Name: Bugpaw
Sexuality: Straight
Description: An entirely black ragdoll cat with a snub-nose and yellow eyes.
Personality: Bugpaw is a bit messed up. Bugpaw has always been a very negative feline who dislikes others and was always very sour and mean to everyone else. Over the moons he distanced himself and became closed off and more negative, becoming meaner and is now a bit of a bully. Now he is closed off and distant, not talking to others and generally just being angry. He has a quick temper and doesn't easily make friends... Or acquaintances....
Clan: Shadowclan

Can be from any clan or affiliation. I will also be fairly picky with Bugpaw's crush/future mate. Please keep in mind that he will not be kind at first and it will take a lot to get him out of his shell and trusting his crush. Even then, it will take him a while to ackknowledge the fact that he has a crush. I would also prefer if the crush is willing to try to help him become kinder.

So then, here are forms.
Name:
Personality:
Description:
Clan or Affiliation:
Applying for Dawncry or Bugpaw?:
Other:
Roleplay Sample:
Activeness:

or

Name:
Link to charrie site:
Applying for Dawncry or Bugpaw?:
Other:
Roleplay Sample:
Activeness:

Thank you~

Brooklyn Trees
December 1st, 2016, 09:16 PM
Bump

chancey
December 2nd, 2016, 11:37 AM
Name: Hinderpaw

Personality: Hinderpaw is nasty, she hates others because of her past. She has never had a friend in her life. She is self-centred, selfish, stubborn, and pushy! Hinderpaw hates herself and her name, even though she does go around Hindering every one.

Description: Hinderpaw has a dark brown fur colour, her stripes even darker. She has no trouble blending in with Shadowclan territory. Her eyes are amber green, And look like the sweetest thing in the world, until she starts talking... She is very muscular and has a very short tail.

Clan or affiliation: Shadowclan

Applying for Dawncry or Bugpaw?: Bugpaw

Other: Hinderpaw once was known as Sugarpaw because she was so sweet. She was bullied so much in the past. She ran away from her clan, Thunderclan and came and joined Shadowclan.

Roleplaying sample: Hinderpaw looked around the dark dreary clearing, her green eyes glowed in the darkness. She snarled, a small kit walked towards her, she lashed out tearing the tip of the kits ear. "Go wail to your Mommy!" Her voice was harsh and displeasing. Hinderpaw stalked out of the clearing, her legs rippled for every step she took.

Activeness: 6

wren
December 2nd, 2016, 11:54 AM
Name:
Timberpaw

Personality:
Timberpaw who will be grown into timberflight is an overall sweet heart. She has a tendency to be dramatic to get her point across but is to smart for own good. It's takes a lot to get the wool over her eyes. She is deceptive and very sneeky about things. Most of the time she thinks she is always right and when questioned for her thoughts she tends to get, touched. She is very emotional and it takes her a lot to hide it. She likes to get into other people's problems and tries to make them her problem or thing to deal with. She dosnt like to wait and wants everything to happen RIGHT THEN AND THERE with no exceptions. She likes to think there is good in everyone and will think the same about bugpaw. Regardless of who they are. She thinks the darkforest and starclan are just too diffrent places where cats don't get along.

Description:
Will be linked I just have to get it.

Clan or Affiliation:
Thunderclan, if they become really close she may or may not move to Shadowclan for him.

Applying for Dawncry or bugpaw?: Bugpaw.

Other:
May I go find a post from riverclan and use it for my roleplay example?

Roleplay Sample: from my cat sprucewhisker of riverclan.
Sprucewhisker a muscular Tom strode confidently through the thick foliage just by the small stream, the brittle branches of the small birch trees criss crossed the sky leaving a pattern behind. The sun dotted the ground warming the earth beneath his paws. The warm wind ruffled his tabby pelt letting it flow in the wind that gracefully danced with the clouds. The toms heavy set shoulders and chest heaved as he made an effort to move his large body through the undergrowth. Now the trees seemed to thin and the ground grew spongy under paw, bringing a slight spring to the toms steps.

Silence hung in the air like smoke and for a second peace welled up within the Tom letting his shoulders relax and his tail to lower. Then he heard a yelp and his ears angled in the direction. Sprucewhisker staggers on his cream coloured paws and his hackles made assertion. A thunderclan cat maybe, here for prey or something else. He thought teeth bared and lips curled back. His ears where swivelling trying to detect movement or pick up the smallest squeak. Not another sound.

Dissapointment started to fill his chest when he picked up the scent of another riverclan cat. His defensiveness started to ebb away and his eyebrows knit together thoughtfully. He flexed his toes for a second when he was nearly upon a dry patch of leaves. Stealth due to his size was a problem. With his large paws where no where near nimble and stealthy material. Taking a moment he slipped under the ferns that linned the dry patch and started across the clearing picking out the cleared spots as paw holds. His head was lowered and his shoulders rested and relaxed agasint his sides. His cranium was rested back and almost cocked to see past the slender plant that stood in his way. A silver pelt shone out from the darker hues of the firest and he instantly knew..

Sprucewhisker wasn't at the least concerned there was intruder scent but fear was ridden within it. He needn't express over defensiveness to a mere enemy. But taking the extra percaution was never going to hurt anyone. He stopped to listen nd instantly noticed Ripplesplash and her sweet voice intertwined with another. High pitched mew. Taking soft steps sprucewhisker emerged from the undergrowth his ears folded back and his eyebrows knit tight together. His fur lay Flat on his back and his hackles were lowered.

"What's going on?" He deadpanned Ina gentle voice his eyes looking concerned but confused at the same time. He looked at ripplesplash then the kit that was before her. His chest sunk between his shoulder blades and his tail rested by his side. Was ripplesplash smuggling a kitten over? The kitten did not smell of windclan or thunderclan, it was a good sign. No intruders. He examined the kit for injuries and when he was satisfied when he found none he thought a question or two wouldn't hurt. "Ripplesplash, where did you find him?" Asked the tabby Tom with a gruff and husky voice. Sweeping his gaze from the she cat to the kit, examining the kits expression with his own green stare.

Activeness: 6 out of 7 if not it will be stated otherwise

wren
December 2nd, 2016, 12:03 PM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/the-cool-warrior-cats-fan-fiction/images/5/5e/Thornstar.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130930014102

Kay I wasn't fast enough to get her photo in my original post so here are her looks

Brooklyn Trees
December 2nd, 2016, 12:50 PM
Thank you both for applying =^^=

wren
December 2nd, 2016, 12:55 PM
if timber paw is not accepted then I will try bout for the other cats mate.

Brooklyn Trees
December 3rd, 2016, 08:18 PM
if timber paw is not accepted then I will try bout for the other cats mate.
Not accepted now or not accepted when I accept?

wren
December 3rd, 2016, 09:28 PM
Not accepted now or not accepted when I accept?

If you don't accept timberpaw as a crush I will forget about her and go for your other cat unless they have an accepted form

Brooklyn Trees
December 3rd, 2016, 09:32 PM
If you don't accept timberpaw as a crush I will forget about her and go for your other cat unless they have an accepted form
No I understood that part, I just don't understand if you are talking about if I don't accept Timberpaw when I accept a form or if I don't decide on Timberpaw immediately.

wren
December 3rd, 2016, 11:33 PM
If you choose timberpaw, I won't try out for the other
If timber is not accepted I'll try out for the other cat.

Padfoot
December 3rd, 2016, 11:51 PM
Name: Spottedpaw
Personality: Spottedpaw is incredibly strong, she is funny and is intensly loyal. She would do anything for the ones she loves. She is also quite sweet and caring but puts on a cool facade.
Description: She has a deep grey pelt with darker spots on her back. She has a white underbelly, paws, muzzle and tail tip. She has deep blue eyes.
Clan or Affiliation: Thunderclan
Applying for Dawncry or Bugpaw?: Bugpaw