PDA

View Full Version : Webfire Kits [Litter 2!]

goddess of ducks
November 29th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Okie guys so my couple Webclaw and Foxfire are going to have another litter of kits. I had a litter for them previously, but none of them are roleplayed much anymore. Please if you apply, I want the kits and the parents to interspace and be close, even once they are an apprentice/warrior. Their pages can be found right down there vv
https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/foxfire.html
https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/webclaw.html
Now, for specifics. Please be active with them. I have had too many people simply, die out on me and the characters are never used. If you are going away for some time, thanpts fine, but please if you make this character, make an intention to roleplay them. Also, I would like them to look somewhat like their parents. It doesn't have to be exact clones, but something similar would be nice. Along with that stuff, I enjoy creative and unique names. Make them relevant though, where the cats actually know what the prefix is. Also, I do not accept names like Miserykit, Joufulkit etc. because you cannot base a kit off of an emotion, they are all little balls of fur with very little personality development, and I find it irrelevant. Now, I'm terribly sorry for being so picky, but it seems to be the way I am.
Name:
Personality:
Extras:
Other:
Questions?:
Activeness Level:
RP Sample, plus link to where it was taken from:

OR

Name:
Link to character Page:
Other:
Questions?:
Activeness Level:
RP Sample plus link to where it was taken from:

NOTE: I will close this on December 7th

SuspiciousMindz
November 29th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Name: Acaciakit (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/acaciakit.html)
Appearance: In Link
Personality: Acaciakit is has a kind heart with a sharp tongue. All her actions are meant for the good of her clan or herself, yet her tongue can't help but throw out a sarcastic comment or a sharp remark. It's almost like she wants to cause conflict. In fact, she's just trying to learn more about her clan mates personalities: likes, dislikes, fears, strengths, weaknesses, etc. Acaciakit has a lot of patience, and in fact, she never truly gets mad unless she's pushed to her limits or the feline interacting with her tests their luck. In any case, she'll put even her closest friend in place with an authoritative voice she hides with a sweet like honey tone. She's more of an observer than a listener, although when she knows it's time to listen, she'll soak up all the information she needs. Acaciakit is much smarter than she'd like to appear. Knowledge is power in her book and if she can get ahold this power, she'll do what it takes.
Extras: none
Other: I've been trying to get her a family forever | I'll adjust her age if picked
Questions?: Nope
Activeness Level: 5/10 until host changes then 7/10
Frogspirit x Halestorm (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=56607#post56607)

Snake
November 30th, 2016, 01:20 AM
Name: Snowkit
Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/warriorcatsreplay/Kitten.jpg
Personality: Snowkit is a very thoughtful kit. He looks and thinks about everything! He is very shy, so he mostly stays around his family and dosnt like to go outside much, he might learn to like it later but for now he refuses to go out unless told to by his mother or father. He follows orders well, but he is short tempered and might try and snap at his parents on a bad day.
Extras: none
Other: o___0 Please ignore the spelling errors
Questions?: \_0.0_/
Activeness Level: 8/10 times a day

Vinepaw followed his head filled with thoughts about the new place. 'Will it be a lot like home? Will it be warm? Will it even fill like home!? Where will we sleep!?' He snapped his mind back to what was happening. He looked around, then noticed the leader signal for them to head down. He carefully followed, making the way down was harder then going up. He had to make sure he didn't slip, or he didn't tumble down! He kept looking at his paws every once and a while to make sure it didn't get caught in any rocks.

and here is the link on where that is, (X (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=56852&posted=1#post56852))

If you want a kits pov, here is another post I did.

Winterkit sat in the territory. 'Where did mama go? We are only 3 moons!' She thought getting a little scared. She looked at her brother Smokekit, "Smokekit where did mama go?" She asked she knew he didnt know but he might have remembered where she went! 'Winterkit you are going to be in so much trouble when you get back! Wait... Where is camp! All I remember is running from a scary.... fire' Her thoughts swirled through her head. She didnt notice she was shaking. When she did notice she stoped herself, "Smokekit?" She looked back at him, he was laying down on the cold floor. She got scared again, "Smokekit?! Smokekit! Smokekit are you okay!" She squeaked a little louder.

Smokekit slowly opened his left eye. The one with the white spot, he saw the worry in his sisters eyes. "Winterkit? Winterkit whats wrong?" He asked, She looked sleepy. She asked him her question again, "No... I haven't seen mama...." He looked down, he was scared he didnt want Winterkit to know it though. He looked for a warrior. "Winterkit look for a warrior they can help us!" He mewed, he looked at her again, "Wait.. you should sleep" She nodded and closed her eyes. He looked around hoping a warrior would find them before anything else

Link is (X (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45&page=16))

ConfusedCas
November 30th, 2016, 03:09 AM
Name
Shorekit/Shorepaw/Shore-eyes

Appearance
http://futurecats.weebly.com/shorekit.html

Personality
Shorekit is very gentle, some even say she is too soft to become a warrior. She is quite sensitive so really any comments directed at her that are negative can hurt her, but she isn't one to keep grudges, though sometimes she tries to teach a lesson. Her littermates and kin are the top priority in her mind as he loves and cares for them deeply, more than her clan-mates. She isn't very loyal to her clan unless her kin is in it, if they ever moved from Riverclan she would follow without hesitation. Shorekit is an extremely curious cat because she wants to learn the absolute most she can about life. She hates how the borders keep the clans in because she want's to explore farther. One thing you can do to anger the soft kit is lying to her. She utterly hates being lied to as she can usually tell when someone is stretching the truth.

Extras
Her skills include: Keen eyesight, intelligent, negotiating, and adventurous. Her weaknesses are: Weak, sensitive, un-loyal.

Other
I have another cat I want to apply but keep in mind it's either or. ^^

Questions
Nada

Activeness Level
9/10

RP Sample, plus link to where it was taken from
(If you prefer longer posts during roleplays I can work with that and write up longer posts.)
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=55503#post55503
Heronback wrapped his long tail around her and pressed close against her soft ginger pelt. As he gazed into her yellow eyes he nearly fell into a trance. I truly love her. He chuckled as she asked him the question, he knew Honeybranch was searching him. "My dear, I wouldn't ever think of lying to you." The black tom knew she was clever then most but she couldn't get every secret out of him. Sure she could tell if he lied to her at this very moment but she couldn't find out about his father. That is if I don't slip... "In my opinion Starclan has no real business with the living. Cats like us, the smart ones, can figure things out without needing the dead to guide us." Heronback said cooly, turning his sight to the smooth sparkling river.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name
Copperkit/Copperpaw/Copperflame

Appearance
http://futurecats.weebly.com/copperkit.html

Personality
Copperkit see's his clan the same as he see's his kin, he loves them deeply and would do anything to look and care after them. Something special he adopted from his parents was his thirst for power. As much as the russet tom loves his clan, he also loves power! He is incredibly ambitious and dreams of becoming a great warrior like his mother and father, and hopefully one day a leader. Copperkit is passionate over his opinions and can become salty in an argument to the point where he can become aggressive. On a calmer note the tom is quite of a flirt! He goofs around and flirts with lots of she-cats but if he finds someone strong and as passionate as he is then Copperkit will settle.

Extras
Strengths: Loyal, strong, and protective. Weaknesses: Hot-headed, and ambitious.

Other
I just wanna say THANK YOU, oml, I just don't get when people name their cats 'Couragekit' or 'Happykit' or something! Like I really want to make a plot where they name their kit Joykit in hopes for the best but he/she turns out to be the grumpiest and most annoyed cat ever! XD

goddess of ducks
November 30th, 2016, 08:25 AM
All the form look great so far!! SpiralTheRival yes II do too and that's why I put it up there, obviously. And omg that would be a great plot, it'll just show how weird it is to name the kits after a personality trait when they don't have any yet

Brunch
November 30th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Name: Rustkit -Rustpaw- Rusttail
Appearance: A strange appearance for a cat; Rustkit has a beautiful creamy coat with the somewhat of a Siamese markings along her face like Webclaw. Though she may look a bit more like her father around her facial area, Rustkit gas a very fluffy, very rust-colored tail, thus her suffix, "tail". Rustkit's eyes are much like her mother's with the aqua-green color, which makes her an even prettier she-cat. Her body is small and lithe, though not completely the runt, Rustkit is quite close with her size. The kit has short legs that just barely keep her torso above the ground.
Personality: WIP
Extras: She will be closer to her mother than her father.
Other: oml I have been waiting for this forever! *cough cough* WIP
Questions?: Do I have too many RiverClan characters? Cloudyfoot: Yes, obviously, absolutely, definitely.
Activeness Level: 7/10
RP Sample, plus link to where it was taken from: Link! (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=57064#post57064) Touching her starry tail to Hazelpaw's back, Nightpelt felt a slight remorse for not being able to help him to her full abilities. Though empathy flowed through Nightpelt, she knew that she would never be able to feel the same way as the young tom; he had had two parents from different clans, and an aspiration to get to know them, while Nightpelt hated hers and wanted to forget them. "That is how I felt about my kits... They were so young, and I... And I left them, they barely remember me now..." Nightpelt suddenly felt tears start to roll down her cheeks. The queen tried not to show them, though they stained her pretty face, and made her eyes red. "Sorry," she murmered quietly, "I should be helping you, not crying..." It had been the first time since she had joined StarClan that she had found tears falling from her emerald eyes. "It's a good thing that you love her..." Nightpelt's voice was on the edge of a wail, "because mothers always want to be loved by their kits..." The young queen sighed quietly, "At least now, you can always be with her now, no matter what." Nightpely, herself, had been walking with her two kits since she had died, trying to influence their decisions. She cradled the young apprentice with her tail, "You're in StarClan now, everything will be alright." Nightpelt knew that her words wouldn't be too comforting, since she herself felt as though her words were hollow, and made no difference in the mood.

goddess of ducks
November 30th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Name: Rustkit -Rustpaw- Rusttail
Appearance: A strange appearance for a cat; Rustkit has a beautiful creamy coat with the somewhat of a Siamese markings along her face like Webclaw. Though she may look a bit more like her father around her facial area, Rustkit gas a very fluffy, very rust-colored tail, thus her suffix, "tail". Rustkit's eyes are much like her mother's with the aqua-green color, which makes her an even prettier she-cat. Her body is small and lithe, though not completely the runt, Rustkit is quite close with her size. The kit has short legs that just barely keep her torso above the ground.
Personality: WIP
Extras: She will be closer to her mother than her father.
Other: oml I have been waiting for this forever! *cough cough* WIP
Questions?: Do I have too many RiverClan characters? Cloudyfoot: Yes, obviously, absolutely, definitely.
Activeness Level: 7/10
RP Sample, plus link to where it was taken from: Link! (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=57064#post57064) Touching her starry tail to Hazelpaw's back, Nightpelt felt a slight remorse for not being able to help him to her full abilities. Though empathy flowed through Nightpelt, she knew that she would never be able to feel the same way as the young tom; he had had two parents from different clans, and an aspiration to get to know them, while Nightpelt hated hers and wanted to forget them. "That is how I felt about my kits... They were so young, and I... And I left them, they barely remember me now..." Nightpelt suddenly felt tears start to roll down her cheeks. The queen tried not to show them, though they stained her pretty face, and made her eyes red. "Sorry," she murmered quietly, "I should be helping you, not crying..." It had been the first time since she had joined StarClan that she had found tears falling from her emerald eyes. "It's a good thing that you love her..." Nightpelt's voice was on the edge of a wail, "because mothers always want to be loved by their kits..." The young queen sighed quietly, "At least now, you can always be with her now, no matter what." Nightpely, herself, had been walking with her two kits since she had died, trying to influence their decisions. She cradled the young apprentice with her tail, "You're in StarClan now, everything will be alright." Nightpelt knew that her words wouldn't be too comforting, since she herself felt as though her words were hollow, and made no difference in the mood.
TO answer your question Cloudypie, have you seen my character site?? I getting rid of two of them but omg I have so many. And why do you keep using posts for the RP's your in with me??? jk no keep doing it, it's a great reminder

Brunch
November 30th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Hah, welp, I guess you win then.. XD I'm a helpful little pie, aren't I?

goddess of ducks
November 30th, 2016, 01:26 PM
ye your my little Cloudy pie :heartbounce:

Hexict
December 1st, 2016, 11:22 AM
Name- Snakekit
Gender- Male
Appearance- [ref 1 (http://cdn2-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/gallery/somali-cats-and-kittens/somali-cats-kittens-8.jpg)][ref 2 (https://66.media.tumblr.com/43d10de6c1a3d97529c6789fd3fa8d15/tumblr_oarm5qADU21susgs9o1_500.jpg)][ref 3 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/9f/73/f2/9f73f208b8b189ba90310f1351e72ff1.jpg)]
Personality- Snake is a very bold cat. He loves to explore and even gets into trouble, always never where you think he is and happens to always be on the move. He is a very proud cat that hates to be called names or made fun of and can a bit controlling at times, not liking to be demoted in anyway. He is also very forgetful and can get off track very easily - which can be quite annoying for others, especially if he forgets something concerning them. He doesn't like to hang around with cats that are no fun or might judge him. Once someone says something bad about him he wants nothing to do with them afterwards, even completely ignoring them. Snake isn't the kind to apologize for anything he does and usually believes he's in the right - and if he knows he's wrong than he just tries to convince himself he isn't.
Extras- None
Other- None
Questions?- Nope
Activeness Level- 8/10
RP Sample, plus link to where it was taken from- [found here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=57078#post57078)]
He gave a quick nod as the molly informed him that she was in no need of herb. He was glad that other than the smoke she seemed fine. He still hated how the the fire had devastated their territory and they were forced to move - similar to how the flood was. His ears perked up as she stated that she wasn't entirely sure about their new leader - though North hadn't noticed that she was actually lying to him. "Yeah, me too," he gave a small nod and glanced around to make sure that not many others were listening in. He knew that some of them were loyal to Ratnight, and wasn't looking for a fight of any kind. His orbs looked saddened when Twitepaw pointed out how Starclan seemed to be giving the clans the cold shoulder. He had to admit that she was right about that much. "I suppose you're right... in all my training, I've never seen Starclan - medicine cats are suppose to see them, but they've been so silent..." he didn't know why Starclan started to act this way towards them. The young tom had started his training not too long after Bucknight came to power and around when Blazingnight did, meaning the Dark Forest was already growing more powerful and forcing Starclan away. But how could he know that? "But still, doesn't mean that we should turn from Starclan, right? I mean, the clans have followed their guidance for countless moons and it's not a tradition that could be easily broken," but even as he said this, Northpaw's voice shook ever so slightly.

But what if Starclan hasn't been so silent? What if they had to do with the floods and the fires...?

Officer Wolf
December 1st, 2016, 12:08 PM
Name: Redkit (Or whatever name you choose, you are the parents.)
Appearance: He looks a lot like his mother. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ca/1e/57/ca1e5776e182a3838204f9c41cd48a6e.jpg
Orange, soft fur with tints of black mixed into it. White underfur highlights his fur. He looks much like a fox, like his mother.
Personality: He is fearless, adventurous, but the most loving kit you could meet. He is brave and competitive. When he starts on something, he doesn't give up.
Extras: He looks very attentive often, and very observant.
Other: I'll make his character sheet soon.
Activeness Level: 8/10, Daily activeness unless something important comes up. At least 1+ hours a day.
RP Sample, plus link to where it was taken from: I have yet to roleplay, because I wanted to start as a kit, at least on this site. I've roleplayed on multiple other sites for 4-6 years now. But, I will provide an example.

Stripetail flattens his ears to his head, watching the other felines around him. He flicks the end of his tail with dismissal... They're all so trusting of each other. It sickens me. He perks his ears, hearing a loud noise nearby, waving his tail once more, he struggles to his feet quickly, being knocked down by a small apprentice. Hissing in surprise and annoyance, he swipes at the apprentice with a sheathed paw, "Watch where you're going, mousebrain!" He hisses.

And one more so you know I'm not one of those edgy people.

Badgerflight glances around with curiousity, her tail waving happily and with mischief. She rushes over to a tree, falling into the shadows from the hot sun. Badgerflight notices her friend nearby and her eyes glimmer mischievously. There she is! She leaps onto her friend playfully, laughing. "Where have you been all day?!"

goddess of ducks
December 5th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Gently bumps

goddess of ducks
December 6th, 2016, 09:06 AM
@Suspiciousmindz (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16) @Cloudy (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=15) @Hexict (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=20) @SpiralTheRival (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=67)
Aright so I know this has come a day early, but no one else was applying and I made the decision to close it. So all the applications looked great and it was a difficult decision to make. But finally in the end I chose the following:
Acaciakit
Rustkit
Shorekit
&
Snakekit

Congrats to those of you who I chose, and thank you for applying to everyone. I will send out a group PM to us momentarily so we can discuss everything.

Officer Wolf
December 6th, 2016, 09:08 AM
@Suspiciousmindz (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16) @Cloudy (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=15) @Hexict (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=20) @SpiralTheRival (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=67)
Aright so I know this has come a day early, but no one else was applying and I made the decision to close it. So all the applications looked great and it was a difficult decision to make. But finally in the end I chose the following:
Acaciakit
Rustkit
Shorekit
&
Snakekit

Congrats to those of you who I chose, and thank you for applying to everyone. I will send out a group PM to us momentarily so we can discuss everything.

Thank you for considering me. Good luck with your roleplay!

ConfusedCas
December 6th, 2016, 11:17 AM
yay thanks for choosing Shorekit! Can you mention me if the kits are going to be roleplayed in the nursery? Nighty

goddess of ducks
December 6th, 2016, 11:42 AM
SpiralTheRival
Of course!