PDA

View Full Version : Amberclan & Flowclan

Delta Reliant
October 5th, 2016, 09:48 PM
(This is one of my first Fanclans... So expect it to be Noobyness)

Amberclan & Flowclan are both found in a massive forest, with rivers, a lake and a large cavern in one of the mountains (Where Leaders and Medicine cats talk to Starclan)... And many other landmarks waiting to be found. The territory is rich in prey and herbs, along with anything else a cat could need!... but that attracts many loners, rogues and kittypets to the regions. But a few occasional twolegs can also cause a problem.

When RPing with Amberclan please use Orange.

When RPing with Flowclan please use Blue.

Seasons:
Greenleaf: It can get to heat-wave temperatures but other than that Greenleaf is amazing for the cats that inhabit the forest.
Leaf-fall: The forest becomes a beautiful orange-yellow-green-purple colour and the temperature drops a bit... Herbs slowly stop growing so medicine cats tend to harvest them during this season.
Leaf-bare: In the forest the winters are horrible. It snows an incredible amount and ice can be found on almost anything... Some cats wonder how even the trees survive it. Kits born this season have a high chance of dying...
Newleaf: The forest recovers quickly here and it is a complete mystery of how the plants... and herbs in particular... seem to revive.

Amberclan camp is found in the forest, it is surrounded with vines and thorns and has a clearing filled with flat grass... and some Catmint growing in the corner... It has a dens for the Apprentices, Warriors, Queens, Medicine cat and Leader.

Flowclan camp is found on a mini island just on the lake. It is shrouded by reeds and has lots of tall grass. It has dens for the Apprentices, Warriors, Queens, Deputy, Medicine cat and Leader.

---
Form:
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality (TBRP'd allowed):
Questions:
Other:
Etc:
---

Prophecy: None currently but feel free to recommend one!

Delta Reliant
October 5th, 2016, 09:58 PM
---
Form:
Name: Skyflight/Newmoon
Clan: Amberclan/Flowclan
Appearance: Light gray tabby with green eyes/Black with ice blue eyes.
Personality (TBRP'd allowed):TBRP'd/TBRP'd
Questions:Nah
Other:Both open to relationships.
Etc: Skyflight loves sunning above many other things./Newmoon loves staying awake at night to look at silverpelt.
---
(The forms are a bit nooby i know lol.)

Bram246
October 6th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Form:
Name:Pebblefoot
Clan:AmberClan
Appearance:grey with white stripes and paws,scar on head
Questions: None
Other:The scar on his head was caused by a fall into a river
Etc: Open to anything

jaymoon
October 6th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Form:
Name:heartleaf
Clan:flowclan
Appearance:orange tabby with green eyes
Personality (TBRP'd allowed):tbrp
Questions:nope
Other nope

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Form:
Name:Pebblefoot
Clan:AmberClan
Appearance:grey with white stripes and paws,scar on head
Questions: None
Other:The scar on his head was caused by a fall into a river
Etc: Open to anything

Accepted!

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Form:
Name:heartleaf
Clan:flowclan
Appearance:orange tabby with green eyes
Personality (TBRP'd allowed):tbrp
Questions:nope
Other nope

Accepted!

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Name: Amberstar
Clan: Amberclan
Appearance: A massive maine coon-tabby that is light orange with darker orange tabby markings. His eyes are a soft blue.
Personality (TBRP'd allowed): He is kind, Fun loving and a generally lovable cat... but some find that a bit to much...
Questions: Nope!
Other: None!
Etc: Nopeynope!

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Skyflight was dozing lazily in the sunlight leaking into his spot in the warriors den... after all. He had nothing to do.

Amberstar had woken up a bit to late into the day and rushed out into the clearing, He wondered how the clan was doing...

Newmoon was padding along the edge of the camp. She was really impatient and waiting for some indication that she could go out hunting...

cinder
October 6th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Form:
Name: Amberflick
Clan: FlowClan
Appearance: A soft-pelted she-cat with green eyes and a pretty auburn tail, and under her white pelt, at the roots of her fur, is amber ticks which gives her pelt a shiny look in the sun.
Personality (TBRP'd allowed): TBRP, but she is a conformist and is super laid-back. You won't see her panicking too often.
Questions: am i able to make a rogue, or would that be not allowed? also, if we can have rogues, what color would the be roleplayed in?
Other: nope! loving this clan <3
Etc: none!~

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Form:
Name: Amberflick
Clan: FlowClan
Appearance: A soft-pelted she-cat with green eyes and a pretty auburn tail, and under her white pelt, at the roots of her fur, is amber ticks which gives her pelt a shiny look in the sun.
Personality (TBRP'd allowed): TBRP, but she is a conformist and is super laid-back. You won't see her panicking too often.
Questions: am i able to make a rogue, or would that be not allowed? also, if we can have rogues, what color would the be roleplayed in?
Other: nope! loving this clan <3
Etc: none!~

(Accepted!)
(Also Rogues are allowed... i forgot to say but please RP them in red...)
(Also perma-queen allowed!)

cinder
October 6th, 2016, 02:42 PM
thank you so much!!))

Amberflick heaved herself out of the nursery- she hadn't had kits yet, or at all, however she knew that the life of a warrior would be far too much for her.
She started out to the prey pile, bowing her head down and picking up a small mouse, bowing her head to the warriors of the clan- she had sooo much respect for them, because they did the things she was kept from doing, with her state. She sat down by the prey pile, licking her thick pelt to keep it in it's natural tune, before curling up and sweeping her pink tongue over her nose, before leaning down to gouge into some fresh prey.

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 02:47 PM
thank you so much!!))

Amberflick heaved herself out of the nursery- she hadn't had kits yet, or at all, however she knew that the life of a warrior would be far too much for her.
She started out to the prey pile, bowing her head down and picking up a small mouse, bowing her head to the warriors of the clan- she had sooo much respect for them, because they did the things she was kept from doing, with her state. She sat down by the prey pile, licking her thick pelt to keep it in it's natural tune, before curling up and sweeping her pink tongue over her nose, before leaning down to gouge into some fresh prey.

Newmoon eventually sighed and decided to get something to eat before leaving to hunt alone. She approached the fresh-kill pile and got a fish to eat... since there were plenty there. She noticed Amberflick and smiled softly at the Queen "Hello, i see you're up..."

cinder
October 6th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Newmoon eventually sighed and decided to get something to eat before leaving to hunt alone. She approached the fresh-kill pile and got a fish to eat... since there were plenty there. She noticed Amberflick and smiled softly at the Queen "Hello, i see you're up..."

The Queen smiled back at her, her eyes soft and gentle. "Hello, how are you doing today?" She looked at the fish, wiggling her small nose a bit. "You've got yourself a good meal there. I just ate earlier, so I'm not too hungry," she said softly, stretching and then tucking her paws neatly under her chest. "You goin' to go out and hunt or something? I'd love to come along," she said, before flicking her eyes to the entrance of the camp before smiling softly. "I've gotta tidy up the nursery in case we get some new residents in there," she said, looking back at him- she didn't realize she just talked out of the question she just asked a second ago through all of her rambling.

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 03:13 PM
The Queen smiled back at her, her eyes soft and gentle. "Hello, how are you doing today?" She looked at the fish, wiggling her small nose a bit. "You've got yourself a good meal there. I just ate earlier, so I'm not too hungry," she said softly, stretching and then tucking her paws neatly under her chest. "You goin' to go out and hunt or something? I'd love to come along," she said, before flicking her eyes to the entrance of the camp before smiling softly. "I've gotta tidy up the nursery in case we get some new residents in there," she said, looking back at him- she didn't realize she just talked out of the question she just asked a second ago through all of her rambling.

(She is a she btw... but i can make a tom if ya want XD)
Newmoon smiled "Im doing just fine...ish. and yeah im going to go out hunting soon... you can come if ya want... unless the nursery really needs to be cleaned..." She started to eat the fish quickly, so that its scent wouldn't completely cover her during the hunt... and make any normal prey run.

cinder
October 6th, 2016, 03:39 PM
oH SHOOT IM SORRY))

The she-cat shook her head, before looking over towards the entrance of the Clan. "Well, I guess I could come along. I haven't hunt since I was an apprentice, so it'll be good to get my bones back in order. I'm kinda lazy, y'know." She looked back over to the she-cat, chewing down the rest of her small mouse down and swishing it into the dirt nearest the pile. "If you want, you can just call me or whenever and I'll come flying out to meet you- as fast as my body can carry me."

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 03:46 PM
oH SHOOT IM SORRY))

The she-cat shook her head, before looking over towards the entrance of the Clan. "Well, I guess I could come along. I haven't hunt since I was an apprentice, so it'll be good to get my bones back in order. I'm kinda lazy, y'know." She looked back over to the she-cat, chewing down the rest of her small mouse down and swishing it into the dirt nearest the pile. "If you want, you can just call me or whenever and I'll come flying out to meet you- as fast as my body can carry me."

(its all good!... also as i said i can certainly make another charrie...)

"Alright... ill call you a bit later when im done eating!..." Newmoon continued eating quickly so that she could get to hunting as soon as possible.

cinder
October 6th, 2016, 03:50 PM
(its all good!... also as i said i can certainly make another charrie...)

"Alright... ill call you a bit later when im done eating!..." Newmoon continued eating quickly so that she could get to hunting as soon as possible.

She nodded quickly, slowly heaving herself up after the small talk with the warrior. "You're a nice cat, you know that? You'll make a good warrior, or even a good deputy. I see it in 'ya already," she said, slowly trudging over to the nursery and sitting at the outside of it to start tidying up the outside of it, pressing soft moss and scrappy sticks to the side to keep it upright.

ooh i'll pm you about it ;o ))

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 04:01 PM
She nodded quickly, slowly heaving herself up after the small talk with the warrior. "You're a nice cat, you know that? You'll make a good warrior, or even a good deputy. I see it in 'ya already," she said, slowly trudging over to the nursery and sitting at the outside of it to start tidying up the outside of it, pressing soft moss and scrappy sticks to the side to keep it upright.

ooh i'll pm you about it ;o ))

(I think i pmed you back... i dunno. This new pm system is weird...)

Newmoon started to eat a bit slower to give the Queen some time to clean the den properly... and not leave it half done.

cinder
October 6th, 2016, 04:04 PM
yeaaah it's a bit weird but it's easy to get used to, i got it btw :P and don't be surprised if i blink a bit, we're getting rain here in FL cause of hurricane matt))

The she-cat started to shift her body over to work on the outer sides a bit more, taking her time and unsheathing her claws to pick at the sticks ungracefully and pull them through to give the outer sides of the den more structure.

BluBunnie
October 6th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Name: Dappleleaf
Clan: Flowclan
Appearance: Gray and white dappled fur with bright green eyes, he has a bob tail.
Personality (TBRP'd allowed): TBRP'D
Other: :rainbowllama:
Etc: :ringbounce:

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Name: Dappleleaf
Appearance: Gray and white dappled fur with bright green eyes, he has a bob tail.
Personality (TBRP'd allowed): TBRP'D
Other: :rainbowllama:
Etc: :ringbounce:

(Accepted!)

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 04:14 PM
yeaaah it's a bit weird but it's easy to get used to, i got it btw :P and don't be surprised if i blink a bit, we're getting rain here in FL cause of hurricane matt))

The she-cat started to shift her body over to work on the outer sides a bit more, taking her time and unsheathing her claws to pick at the sticks ungracefully and pull them through to give the outer sides of the den more structure.

(Hurricanes are bad mmkay?)
(Sorry couldn't help myself.)

Newmoon finished her fish and looked over to see that the Queen wasn't quite finished with the den. She sat down and put her tail over her paws patiently.

BluBunnie
October 6th, 2016, 04:17 PM
(Accepted!)

(Thank You!)

Dappleleaf yawned as he stood from his nest, he had just woken from a short nap he had. He decided he was a GREAT idea to stay up last night and look at the stars. He shook his dappled gray and white fur as his green eyes scanned the camp.

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 04:25 PM
(Thank You!)

Dappleleaf yawned as he stood from his nest, he had just woken from a short nap he had. He decided he was a GREAT idea to stay up last night and look at the stars. He shook his dappled gray and white fur as his green eyes scanned the camp.

(If you want he can join the hunting patrol...)

BluBunnie
October 6th, 2016, 04:27 PM
(If you want he can join the hunting patrol...)

(Sure!)

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Newmoon spotted Dappleleaf and gestured "Come here!" with her tail.

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Form:
Name: Clawstrike
Appearance: Link! (http://www.cat-breeds-encyclopedia.com/image-files/tabby-tortie.jpg)
Personality (TBRP'd allowed): He is kind and nice... But has a shell that makes him very mean and generally a not very nice person to the others.
Questions: Nope
Other: He used to have a mate and a family but they all died...
Etc: Suffering Depression.

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 6th, 2016, 05:49 PM
hi any highranks open?

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 05:50 PM
hi any highranks open?
(Flowclan leader, And deputy of both.)

October 6th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Form: mine
Name: waterfallstar
Clan: flowclan
Appearance: http://orig11.deviantart.net/9f4b/f/2012/043/c/c/cold_by_501seira-d4phuz6.jpg
Personality (TBRP'd allowed): tbrp
Questions: will someone be her mate?
Other: hi dere
Etc:

Form: mine again
Name: orchidsong
Clan: amberclan
Rank: perma-queen ( im sorry if i copied your idea cinder )
Appearance: http://fixnation.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/204758_10150154339237778_50474522777_6449514_22418 28_o.jpg
Personality (TBRP'd allowed): loves kits
Questions: can she have alot of kits like 7 or 8
Other: shes not a perma queen because warrior life is to hard because she is literally always a queen last time she was a warrior for not even a moon until she was expecting yet again
Etc: she NEEDS a mate

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Form: mine
Name: waterfallstar
Clan: flowclan
Appearance: http://orig11.deviantart.net/9f4b/f/2012/043/c/c/cold_by_501seira-d4phuz6.jpg
Personality (TBRP'd allowed): tbrp
Questions: will someone be her mate?
Other: hi dere
Etc:

Form: mine again
Name: orchidsong
Clan: amberclan
Rank: perma-queen ( im sorry if i copied your idea cinder )
Appearance: http://fixnation.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/204758_10150154339237778_50474522777_6449514_22418 28_o.jpg
Personality (TBRP'd allowed): loves kits
Questions: can she have alot of kits like 7 or 8
Other: shes not a perma queen because warrior life is to hard because she is literally always a queen last time she was a warrior for not even a moon until she was expecting yet again
Etc: she NEEDS a mate
Accepted...
And 6 Kits would be a bit more realistic... also Accepted!...

October 6th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Accepted...
And 6 Kits would be a bit more realistic... also Accepted!... thanks and i know but still i want her to be one of those cats that always have alot of kits i knew a cat that had like 11 kits not jokinh

cinder
October 6th, 2016, 06:02 PM
As Amberflick stepped away from the finished denwork, she stepped over to the waiting warrior for the patrol. "I'm ready, sorry it took forever. I was being a bit tedious." She stretched out, before recoiling rather quickly to avoid her bones cracking, thought the feeling was good, she'd rather be careful. She looked around, hoping that someone else might join the group's patrol, just one more person.

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 06:03 PM
thanks and i know but still i want her to be one of those cats that always have alot of kits i knew a cat that had like 11 kits not jokinh
(Yeah but lets not got to many kits while there isn't to many people...)

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 06:06 PM
As Amberflick stepped away from the finished denwork, she stepped over to the waiting warrior for the patrol. "I'm ready, sorry it took forever. I was being a bit tedious." She stretched out, before recoiling rather quickly to avoid her bones cracking, thought the feeling was good, she'd rather be careful. She looked around, hoping that someone else might join the group's patrol, just one more person.
"alright, we'll head out as soon as we find another cat to join the patrol..." Newmoon looked around the camp for another cat to join the patrol.

Clawstrike was leaving the camp to hunt. Alone. He wanted to take some anger out.

cinder
October 6th, 2016, 06:07 PM
The she-cat pranced over quickly to the leaving tom ,not aware of his anger, before whispering. "D-Do you want to hunt in our patrol, or..." she noticed that his stature was different, and she slipped back to the three-person group.

October 7th, 2016, 07:00 AM
[ QUOTE=JellieDelly;1042](Yeah but lets not got to many kits while there isn't to many people...)[/QUOTE] all right 6 )

BluBunnie
October 7th, 2016, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE=JellieDelly;816]Newmoon spotted Dappleleaf and gestured "Come here!" with her tail.[/QUOTE]

Dappleleaf spotted Newmoon and padded over quickly. "Yes?" He mewed. He watched Newmoon with his bright green eyes and wondered what she needed.

Delta Reliant
October 7th, 2016, 05:28 PM
(Status report! i won't be on till saturday!)

Bram246
October 7th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Pebblefoot lazily laid in the warriors den. He didn't have much to do or any apprentice to train.He sighed,' So relaxing.'

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 7th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Name:Silverkit
Clan:Flowclan
Appearance:http://http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/06/28/346232/large/sonnenblume-breeders-of-quality-savannah-kittens-51fe60f5df365.JPG
Personality (TBRP'd allowed):TBRP'd
Questions:Can someone be her parents and siblings and mabye an love interest as well?
Other:She will be in a prophecy,which has room for 3 others.
Etc:nope.

Splintertail
October 8th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Name: Aldershade
Appearance: Fluffy ginger maine coon she-cat with pale green eyes and darker streaks
Personality (TBRP'd allowed): TBRP
Questions: Can someone catch me up on the rp? even if nothing much has happened yet
Other: nah
Etc: nah

Splintertail
October 8th, 2016, 06:45 PM
bumpo rumpo

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Lazily yawning Pebblefoot gets up and walks out the warrior den. He went straight to the fresh kill pile.

cinder
October 8th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Amberflick decided that, in spite of waiting on the patrol, she would leave to hunt as well. She actually ended up following the tom out of the camp, her eyes scanning the field as she followed. She had a piqued interest, seeing him around a few times and never looking too happy was a bad thing to her- startled, she kept following until she stopped at a bush, her optics scanning him up and down and hoping he wouldn't smell her fresh nursery scent.

Splintertail
October 8th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Aldershade padded wearily out of the warriors den, her ginger pelt ruffled with sleep. She was never really a morning person, but she had to be today since she was on the dawn patrol. Aldershade walked over to the fresh-kill pile, mumbling weary greetings to her clanmates. She plucked a shrew from the pile and began to eat.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Pebblefoot waved his tail in greeting to Aldershade. He saw she had sleep in her eyes and didn't bother to talk. Seeing nothing in the pile he liked Pebblefoot when to the forest to hunt.

Splintertail
October 8th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Aldershade acknowledged Pebblefoot with a nod. When her meal was finished, Aldershade stood back up and gave her long, thick a quick grooming. She started going around the camp, rounding up warriors to join the dawn patrol.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Sniffing for something to eat Pebblefoot walked along the bushes near the trees. His fur was getting leaves and small thorns in it but he just shook them off.

Delta Reliant
October 9th, 2016, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE=Splintertail;3547]Name: Aldershade
Appearance: Fluffy ginger maine coon she-cat with pale green eyes and darker streaks
Personality (TBRP'd allowed): TBRP
Questions: Can someone catch me up on the rp? even if nothing much has happened yet
Other: nah
Etc: nah[/QUOTE]

(Nothing much has happened in Amberclan except a curious leader.)
(And flowclan is having a hunting patrol.)
(ALSO! Accepted!)

Delta Reliant
October 9th, 2016, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE=SIlverheart_the_Warrior;2405]Name:Silverkit
Clan:Flowclan
Appearance:http://http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/06/28/346232/large/sonnenblume-breeders-of-quality-savannah-kittens-51fe60f5df365.JPG
Personality (TBRP'd allowed):TBRP'd
Questions:Can someone be her parents and siblings and mabye an love interest as well?
Other:She will be in a prophecy,which has room for 3 others.
Etc:nope.
[/QUOTE]

(ACCEPTED!)
(But when suggesting a prophecy be a bit more precise and explain it please... because "She will be in a prophecy, which has room for 3 others" is a bit vague.)

Delta Reliant
October 9th, 2016, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE=Reaper;2042][ QUOTE=JellieDelly;816]Newmoon spotted Dappleleaf and gestured "Come here!" with her tail.[/QUOTE]

Dappleleaf spotted Newmoon and padded over quickly. "Yes?" He mewed. He watched Newmoon with his bright green eyes and wondered what she needed. [/QUOTE]

"We're going on a hunting patrol. wanna come?" Newmoon asked the tom with her tone slightly veering towards 'you're coming anyways'

Delta Reliant
October 9th, 2016, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE=cinder;4249]Amberflick decided that, in spite of waiting on the patrol, she would leave to hunt as well. She actually ended up following the tom out of the camp, her eyes scanning the field as she followed. She had a piqued interest, seeing him around a few times and never looking too happy was a bad thing to her- startled, she kept following until she stopped at a bush, her optics scanning him up and down and hoping he wouldn't smell her fresh nursery scent.[/QUOTE]

Clawstrike was completely oblivious as he hunted alone... his hunting style was a bit more... cruel than others. But he got the job done. Every time he returned to camp nobody would complain.

Delta Reliant
October 9th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Amberstar sighed and circled the camp, just watching everybody... He was in the mood to talk to somebody but even though he was the clan leader he didn't want to just approach somebody.

Splintertail
October 9th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Aldershade eventually realized that she could probably get a patrol done a lot quicker if she went alone. So, she walked out of the camp entrance, taking a deep breath of fresh air, enjoying the cool morning and the feel of newleaf grass beneath her paws. She started heading up toward the northern border, feeling dew rubbing off of the trees and grass into her fur, making her shiver a bit.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Pebblefoot came back to without any prey. He grabbed a small mouse from the pile. Laying near the warrior's den he started eating.

Delta Reliant
October 9th, 2016, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE=Bram246;5063]Pebblefoot came back to without any prey. He grabbed a small mouse from the pile. Laying near the warrior's den he started eating.[/QUOTE]

(please use the correct colour for your clan so its easier to tell which clan they are in with a glance...)

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE=JellieDelly;5090][ QUOTE=Bram246;5063]Pebblefoot came back to without any prey. He grabbed a small mouse from the pile. Laying near the warrior's den he started eating.[/QUOTE]

(please use the correct colour for your clan so its easier to tell which clan they are in with a glance...)[/QUOTE]

Okay. Sorry about that. I forgot and I'm in mobile. I'll make it orange on my next post.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Form:
Name:Swiftpaw
Clan:Amberclan
Appearance:Pure black she cat with a white muzzle
Personality (TBRP'd allowed):TBRP cause I'm lazy
Questions:Uh Hi
Other:Could she be Skywatchers app?
Etc:Has a tiny crush on skywatcher....:heartbounce:

Delta Reliant
October 9th, 2016, 05:19 PM