PDA

View Full Version : Chickpeas willow grove {open}

Starfall
November 29th, 2016, 08:43 PM
A beautiful grove filled with willows and a cherry tree or two. This is where the loner chickpea lives. She is a very friendly and witty she cat. She loves company, but isn't usually used to it.
Her home is by the stream, next to the biggest willow in the grove. This stream is clear and filled with trout and chalk bass. The grove is thriving with mice,thrush and moles.

{Chickpeas looks:http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warrior-cat-clans/images/2/26/Bluekit.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140703190317

If you like to rp here with chickpea comment on my profile pls so that I can be notified.

Captain
November 29th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Beck gave an irritable grumble as blurs and thorns snagged at his brown fur, making his ears flatten. He wasn’t used to the wilderness, being an alley-cat since he was born. Although, the light brown tom-cat hoped to earn a new start at life in this grove. As he approached a nearby stream, a light breeze rolled through the area, making the willows sway in the gentle wind. The quiet, stubborn tom-cat sighed and sat down on the cold pebbles that decorated the riverside, watching as flashes of fish swam along in the crystal clear current. “Perhaps this place will serve me better than a damp, old cardboard box beside an upwalker’s trash bin.” Beck muttered under his breath as his whiskers twitched back and forth. His short, but sharp claws flexed in and out of his front paws as he watched the water intently.

Beck's Appearance: http://prnt.sc/ddgngu

Starfall
December 1st, 2016, 07:49 PM
Robin-chan
Chickpea flicked her tail and crouched, flattening her ears as she watched the newcomer from her perch, on her willow tree. 'who is that? are they dangerous...if they are i'll chase them off.' she declared and jumped down "HEY, who are you, if you're thinking of taking this place as your own, you cant it's mine." she said, her minty green eyes flashed with hostility as she flexed her claws in and out.

Padfoot
December 3rd, 2016, 11:06 PM
A young tom, it's red fur blazing in the sun, is pelting through the trees lost, scared and alone, he flashes through the clearing and falls into the river, banging his head in the process, everything goes black.

Starfall
December 4th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Padfoot
Chickpea hears a thud nearby and decides to go check it out "wonder if it's a dog...oh that would be bad." she said then spotted a cat. "oh, oh!" she exclaimed then sprinted up to the orange tom, she nudged him then after a few seconds she lifted him up onto her back and began to pad twards her stream "here, this should help." she said and gently laid him down next to the clear stream, she picked up a leaf and filled it with water. The silver she cat began to slowly trickle the water into the unknown cats mouth, hoping that it would wake him up.

Padfoot
December 4th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Sunny began to shake his head, he saw the other cat above him and bolted upright, his whole body quivered and he fell to the ground.