PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Help!

Raggedclaw
November 29th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Hey guys! So, here's the deal. I'm the head of a group of people who are all working for the same thing, and right now, that's to kick off our youtube channel, Dub 'N Cover Productions. D'NC is a channel where we will be doing comic dubs, story readings, and all manner of other things, as we've come up with ideas to put to use as we grow and develop. This is all on a site called Discord. Now here's the thing, there is never not a need for Voice actors/actresses; however we also need editors. We need people who can splice videos and put them together, and add effects and such. We need people who can put together slideshows and other things. But that's not all, we could also use animators. And if you have a story or comic that you have done, you can come to us if you'd be interested in seeing it done. If you are interested in this, keep in mind that we cannot offer you any form of payment right now, because we haven't begun to do anything yet. If you want to apply, send me a message and I will give you an email that you can apply too, as well as a bit more info on what you'll need to put in it.

Thank you very much for reading!

Raggedclaw
November 30th, 2016, 04:00 AM
Tiny bump

Raggedclaw
November 30th, 2016, 09:04 PM
bump