PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Fett's Creator of the Cats

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 10:12 PM
Need a cat? Fill out (or don't fill out, either way works) a form is the following format;

Name:
Past name(s):
Future name(s):
Name Origin(s):
Past Rank(s):
Future Rank(s):
Personality:
Appearance:
Quirks:
Skills:
Hunting-

Fishing-

Tracking-

Fighting-

Swimming-

Socializing-

Cleaning-

Giving Orders-

Following Orders-

Quote(if wanted):

If you just want a random cat, then just say so! You don't actually have to copy the form. Or just tell me tiny details you want in there! Again, you don't have to copy and paste the form! You can also tell me if you want me to leave something out!

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 11:31 PM
*sigh* I'm bored...

Twilight01
February 24th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Name: Crowkit
Past name(s): N/A
Future name(s):
Name Origin(s): Crow, Black fur
Sexuality: hetero
Affiliation: Shdaowclan
Past Rank(s):N/A
Future Rank(s):
Personality:
Appearance: https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/0/117019580/458124016.jpg
Quirks:
Skills:
Hunting-

Fishing-

Tracking-

Fighting-

Swimming-

Socializing-

Cleaning-

Giving Orders-

Following Orders-

Quote(if wanted):

(Its for Crowkit because I'm too lazy to come up with a personality, Go wild! XD. Everything in bold is what I want done.)

Seraphon
February 24th, 2018, 12:33 PM
Name
Crowkit Crowpaw Crowwing? Crowfern? Crowsnap? Crowscreech? Crowmoon?

Name Origin
Crow: His black fur
Wing: His black fur
Fern: His green eyes
Snap: His sometimes snappy personality
Screech: His sometimes snappy personality
Moon: His mysterious personality

Sexuality
Heterosexual Heteroromantic

Affiliation
ShadowClan

Rank
Kit

Personality
Traits
Snappy//Intelligent//Clever//Tricky//Mysterious//Flexible//Sticks up for What he Believes in//Grumpy//Inwardly Plots What to do Next and Plans Ahead//Rude//Mean//Sarcastic//Stubborn//Assertive

Overview
Intelligent, Clever, Tricky, and Sarcastic
Crowkit can NEVER be seen doing anything stupid. If he does something he's not supposed to he MAKES ABSOLUTELY SURE to hide it. His Cleverness Trickiness and sometimes even Sarcasm halls with this.

Snappy, Rude, Grumpy, Stubborn, and Mean
When he's not in front of somebody that he deems as important, then he's mean to EVERYBODY. He sees only the cats that can get him into trouble as 'important'.

Mysterious
Whenever he comes back from somewhere or is angry, he's always able to hide it without any effort at all, and because of this feels very misunderstood, which causes him to be mean and rude to others.

Flexible
If he was planning on meeting a friend somewhere and it turns out that there was going to be in a patrol in that very same spot, it's not like he's gonna whine or anything, he's just gonna wait until the patrol comes back and THEN go meet that friend.

Assertive and Sticks up for What he Believes in
Crowkit never has beloved in StarClan and he's willing to search the universe for as much evidence as possible to prove it. He will make sure that you KNOW that StarClan does NOT exist before he's done with you.

Appearance
Crowkit is a tuxedo tom kit with faded fern green eyes.

Quirks
Tail tip twitches when annoyed [Which is almost all the time]
Nose twitches when happy [Which almost never happens]
Tail swishes quickly when he feels threatened

Skills
Hunting
9/10

Fishing
0/10

Tracking
7/10

Fighting
10/10

Swimming
0/10

Socializing
1/10

Cleaning
0/10

Giving Orders
10/10

Following Orders
0/10

"Heh. You know, the words 'empathetic' and 'sympathetic', which is what you are, both have the word 'pathetic' dwelling in them. And considering these words are used to describe you, I doubt you even have the slightest idea what I'm saying right now. So, let me spell it out for you. You. Are. Pathetic. End of story. Don't talk to me ever again, because I don't want to hear from a pathetic loser. Hah!"

Twilight01 He's finally finished! Hope you like him!

Barnabas
February 24th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Surprise me!

Seraphon
February 24th, 2018, 02:01 PM
Name
Ryekit Ryepaw Ryefur? Ryepelt? Ryetail? Ryerush? Ryestem? Ryewhisker? Ryegaze?

Name Origin
Rye: Her golden fur
Fur: Her golden fur
Pelt: Her golden fur
Tail: Her long tail
Rush: Her unusual swiftness
Stem: Her golden fur
Whisker: Her long whiskers
Gaze: Her green eyes

Female [ Later Non-Binary [ They/Them ] ]

Sexuality
Asexual Aromantic

Affiliation
SkyClan

Rank
Kit

Personality
Traits
Rebellious//Mischeivious//Kind//Brave//Sticks up for What's Right//Generous//Empathetic//Reassuring//Sympathetic//Flexible

Overview
Rebellious and Mishcievious
Ryekit has always been the cat that deliberately disobeys cats. Whether it's to see their reaction, to annoy them, or simply just because she wanted to, she will disobey anyone and everyone that isn't a high rank of her Clan. Meaning, she only listens to Grousestar, Auroraflame, and Shinefang. Ryekit can't help the way she is, I mean, you just try changing a major part of your personality! Though she knows it's almost impossible, she's trying, and her friends are helping her with it. Or, at least trying.

Kind and Generous
Ryekit always talks to others, whether they're going through something or not, with a sweet and kind voice. She treats everyone kindly and she treats everyone as equals. She is always giving others presents and always giving weaker cats her food. Or at least offering them her food. They usually don't accept it though.

Brave
Ryekit is always standing up for what's right and fighting for what she believes in. This leads her to defend any cat that's being bullied. She feels the need to prove that trans cats and non-binary cats are just as good as male and female. Though, she knows she can't do this, considering she herself is female. This leads to her choosing to be non-binary around the time that she becomes a warrior.

Sympathetic, Empathetic, and Reassuring
Ryekit knows that after someone has been bullied or lost someone or anything that they will feel down and useless for some time. Ryekit will always go to a cat like that, sit next to them and reasure them. She always puts herself in their shoes, using that to sympathize with them. Because of this, Ryekit is always making new friends.

Flexible
Ryekit's flexibility is what makes her able to make the huge change from female to non-binary. It's what makes her able to withstand having so many friends and earning more all the time. It's what helps her take in any bullying she may receive as a warrior and let it flow through her and then release it. In summary, Ryekit's flexibility is an essential part to who she is. Without it, who knows how Ryekit would've turned out?

Appearance
Ryekit is a golden tabby she-kit with bright green eyes that always seem happy. Even when they're not. Her green eyes are always so bright and happy because of the small golden flecks in their iris. Her golden tabby fur is medium length. Not too short, not too long, while her whiskers and tail are very lengthy. Her whiskers are slightly longer than normal, as is her tail, but Ryekit doesn't mind. It's just what she looks like, and she can't control what she looks like.

Quirks
Ears flick when in deep sleep
Nose twitches when angry and sad
Tail sways slightly when bored or impatient
Eyes widen when hungry

Skills
Hunting
1/10

Fishing
0/10

Tracking
2/10

Fighting
1/10

Swimming
0/10

Socializing
10/10

Cleaning
6/10

Giving Orders
3/10 [ She is not very good at it, but she wants to learn]

Following Orders
1/10

"Hey. I know you feel down because you've lost someone important to you. I know you blame yourself, but just hear me out, ok...? It was, in no way, your fault. You weren't even there. You couldn't have stopped it. Oh, I know you were trying to get her to stay in camp, but... You tried... If you try your best and it doesn't work, there really, truly, is no way you could have prevented her death. Please, at least consider what I've told you. You don't have to... But please... At least try..."

Lefty the bear, here you go! Hope you like her!

Seraphon
February 25th, 2018, 11:42 AM
Bump

Seraphon
February 28th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Bump

Seraphon
February 28th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Bump

Seraphon
March 17th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Bump

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 07:06 AM
Boop

Seraphon
March 25th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Bump

Gone
April 2nd, 2018, 12:28 PM
If this is still open, surprise me! But if possible, maybe give her a disability of any kind!

Seraphon
April 3rd, 2018, 01:49 AM
Name
Tinykit Tinypaw Tinywing

Name Origin
Tiny: Her unusually small frame [ even for a WindClan cat ]
Wing: The wing-like skin flaps on her sides

Sexuality
Demisexual Asexual Demiromantic Heteroromantic

Affiliation
WindClan

Rank
Apprentice

Personality
Traits

Overview

Appearance
Tinypaw is an unusually small cat. Even for a WindClan cat she is very tiny, hence the name, and is often bullied for this. She also has two wing-like flaps on her sides that look like wings when she run, hence the name. But these wing flaps are do to Feline Cutaneous Asthenia, which makes her skin very weak. even being groomed can make her bleed. All of these things make it pretty much impossible for her to fight, but she trains anyway, unable to be anything but a warrior, elder, or queen and warrior seemed like the best choice at the moment for her. Her fur is a pure white color, making her appear like some type of angel cat when running, and her eyes are a blue even bighter than the sky.

Quirks
She has Feline Cutaneous Asthenia [ look it up XD ]
She is unusually small for her age and being a WindClan cat

Skills
Hunting

Fishing

Tracking

Fighting

Swimming

Socializing

Cleaning

Giving Orders

Following Orders

Raven & Co I will do this later, whenever I have time X3

Gone
April 4th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Oh, she a 'winged' cat, I like that!

Ghost Galaxy
April 5th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Hi, I have a kittypet named Edison, that I would like a personality/bio for.

Seraphon
April 6th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Name
Edison

Affiliation
Kittypet [ Twolegplace ]

Personality
Traits
TBA

Overview
TBA

Quirks
TBA

TBA

Fawnsong
June 6th, 2018, 11:53 PM
Need a cat? Fill out (or don't fill out, either way works) a form is the following format;

Name:
Past name(s):
Future name(s):
Name Origin(s):
Past Rank(s):
Future Rank(s):
Personality:
Appearance:
Quirks:
Skills:
Hunting-

Fishing-

Tracking-

Fighting-

Swimming-

Socializing-

Cleaning-

Giving Orders-

Following Orders-

Quote(if wanted):

If you just want a random cat, then just say so! You don't actually have to copy the form. Or just tell me tiny details you want in there! Again, you don't have to copy and paste the form! You can also tell me if you want me to leave something out!

Hi, I would love if you would make me a base cat!!!

Bracken12
June 7th, 2018, 12:10 AM
Seraphon
You can surprise me!
I just need a cat for Thunderclan, other than that, sky's the limit! Please!

Seraphon
June 13th, 2018, 02:28 PM
If this is still open, surprise me! But if possible, maybe give her a disability of any kind!
Hi, I have a kittypet named Edison, that I would like a personality/bio for.
Hi, I would love if you would make me a base cat!!!
Seraphon
You can surprise me!
I just need a cat for Thunderclan, other than that, sky's the limit! Please!
AHHHH ILL FINISH OR MAKE ALL OF YOURS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE XD

Mistyfoot⚜
June 18th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Name:
Past name(s):
Future name(s):
Name Origin(s):
Sexuality:
Affiliation: thunderclan
Past Rank(s):
Future Rank(s):
Personality: