PDA

View Full Version : Solarclan, Obscureclan, Dreamclan, Duskclan, and Dreamclan (Signups)

CollapsingStars
February 23rd, 2018, 04:45 PM
Each full moon, Solarclan, Obscureclan, Dreamclan, Duskclan, and Dawnclan meet for a gathering. In which, these ancient clan leaders meet and discuss what is happening currently. If clouds have hidden the moon, then the gathering is over. Only medicine cats and leaders stay to discuss in private. Deputy's will take care of the clan while that happens. Lately, Duskclan and Dawnclan have been going at it. Dawnrunner, the clan's deputy, has to stay after the gathering's now, that goes for Duskclan's deputy as well. Sparrowstar, as cold hearted as she is, found a kit of Duskclan on her border. Yet she returned it, Dawnrunner suspected her of trespassing, and chased her out with his patrol. This rose even more tensions between the two. Solarclan and Dreamclan are working together to figure out why and how the fight started. Obscureclan though, is taking sides with Duskclan. Their territories have now become one, but their camps are still their own.

There is a prophecy, Dawn will fight Dusk, Darkness will fall.

Obscureclan
Obscureclan's cats are known for their dark pelts, odd sense of smell, and ability to climb trees. Their prey consists of birds, frogs, and squirrels. Sometimes even random berries they find.

Cats:
Moonpaw Silvershadow
Chosen cats for prophecy (1 more)
Moonpaw
Solarclan
Solarclan's cats are known to be smart and swift. Their prey consists of birds, rabbit's, fish, and squirrels
Cats:
To be added
Chosen cats for prophecy (2)

Dreamclan
Dreamclan's cats are laid back and deadly. They can kill a badger in 9 blows, but no without earning a scratch or two! They eat fish, birds, and squirrels.

Cats: Littleshard (Trans Warrior) TiredSmolFox
StormEyes (Queen) TiredSmolFox
Tigerlily Dreamshade
Nightstar Midnight the Galaxy Cat
Chosen cats for the prophecy (2)
Nightstar
Duskclan
Duskclan's cats are cold, smart, swift, and silent, they can swim for long periods of time. They eat anything they can find, usually thrushes, fish, birds, squirrels, and rabbits

Cats:
Sparrowstar *Leader TiredSmolFox
Scorchfang *Medicine cat* gypsievannerz

Chosen cats for the prophecy
Sparrowstar
Scorchfang

Dawnclan
Dawnclan cats are friendly, strong, and cannot swim well, they can climb trees though! They eat whatever obscure catches.

Cats:
Dawnrunner *Deputy|Apprentice Littlepaw* TiredSmolFox
CloudDust *Warrior* DarkLeaf
Littlepaw *Apprentice* gypsievannerz

Dawnrunner
CloudDust
Go to my character site to find what Dawnrunner and Sparrowstar look like, they are in other.
(Newly added) Character forum
Name (Needs to have a prefix and suffix unless leader, kit, and apprentice: Leader's suffix Star, Kit's suffix Kit Apprentice's suffix Paw.
Gender (Shecat or tom, other names for the gender is fine)
Age (in moons, moons=months, say your cat was 6 moons old, it'd be 1/2 years old) (Add how many years as well)
Former names (If any)
Future names(If any)
Clan (Choose one)
Rank (Possible ranks: Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat, Medicine cat apprentice, Warrior, Apprentice, Elder, Queen, Kit)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mate (If any)
(Applies for kits)Father
(Applies for kits)Mother
Littermates (If any)
Love interest (If any)
Kits (If any)
--------------------------------------------------------
Personality *Be Descriptive!
Looks *No pictures! Describe! If you have a website paste it here!*
Disabilities
Diseases/conditions
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc
Mental issues
Scent
Beliefs
Blood (Ex: 40% Rogue 60%Dreamclan)
Other/Secrets?
Mentor
--------------------------------------------
Quote(s)
Prophesied cat? (Has to be accepted by me, if I say no please don't get upset, you'll still be able to have your character here.)
Themesong(s) (Add the creator's name, if you do not know, that is fine)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Character forum)

If the prophecy is completed in roleplay feel free to PM me ideas for a new one, I want to keep this going!

The rules for this website apply here for this roleplay!
Also, if anyone wants to be the mate of dawnrunner or sparrowstar Pm me.. If not ask the owner of the character if it is fine if they can have a mate.
Please don't quote unless it is a seperate post from this! Please mention me if you want your post to be noticed! Link to the roleplay forum --->http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=474878#post474878

Dark Queen
February 23rd, 2018, 05:02 PM
(do we make our own form? TiredSmolFox)

CollapsingStars
February 23rd, 2018, 05:13 PM
(do we make our own form? TiredSmolFox)

I’ll make the roleplay forum soon, til then please post your characters here.

Dark Queen
February 23rd, 2018, 05:18 PM
I’ll make the roleplay forum soon, til then please post your characters here.
(Ah ok well could I just tell you a bit about CloudDust? If so she's a very light gray almost white cat with darker gray on her paws and has blue eyes. I'm planning on her being in Dawnclan and be one of the cats for the prophecy would that be ok?)

CollapsingStars
February 23rd, 2018, 05:34 PM
(Ah ok well could I just tell you a bit about CloudDust? If so she's a very light gray almost white cat with darker gray on her paws and has blue eyes. I'm planning on her being in Dawnclan and be one of the cats for the prophecy would that be ok?)

That perfectly fine, you also don't have to do () I don't mind, this isn't the roleplay forum. Just the signups.

Jurassic~Spirit
February 23rd, 2018, 05:43 PM
Ermmm... I dont see a form so I guess I'll just describe my char?

Her name is Scorchfang and she is a tortoise shell, with grassy green eyes. She is a member of Duskclan and if it's ok can she be a prophecy cat?

CollapsingStars
February 23rd, 2018, 05:46 PM
Ermmm... I dont see a form so I guess I'll just describe my char?

Her name is Scorchfang and she is a tortoise shell, with grassy green eyes. She is a member of Duskclan and if it's ok can she be a prophecy cat?

Accepted! I never got to adding a roleplay forum so I'll update it.. So people know to make their own, also do you want to be a medicine cat? Sorry, just need to know the rank!

Jurassic~Spirit
February 23rd, 2018, 05:48 PM
Accepted! I never got to adding a roleplay forum so I'll update it.. So people know to make their own, also do you want to be a medicine cat? Sorry, just need to know the rank!

Oh yeah, thanks I almost forgot XD being med is awesome!

CollapsingStars
February 23rd, 2018, 05:53 PM
Oh yeah, thanks I almost forgot XD being med is awesome!

Okay, updated!

CollapsingStars
February 23rd, 2018, 06:28 PM

Hey Dark? I updated this, can you copy and paste your character on this forum? It's fine. I wasn't specific, sorry about that.

CollapsingStars
February 24th, 2018, 08:38 AM
@gypsievannerz DarkLeaf

Hey, I updated the forum. I added a character thing so have fun. DarkLeaf? You can just link or copy and paste your character here since I know you created your own forum!

Jurassic~Spirit
February 24th, 2018, 06:02 PM
TiredSmolFox

Alright here we go...

Name: Scorchfang
Former names: Scorchkit, Scorchpaw
Future names: -
Clan: Duskclan
Mate: nurp sorry
Littermates: Open I guess.
Love interest: -
Kits: -
Personality: Scorchfang is a no-nonsence cat, you give her sass and she'll smack you on the head. Her tolerance levels are slightly low, and can lose jer temper easily. Despite her bad attitude, Scorchfang does care, she just tries to block out her feelings, so she won't get hurt when something happens to those she loves.
Looks: Scorch fang is a black and orange tortoise shell, where the orange becomes more common near her tail. Her eyes are a grassy green and she has a scar along her upper eye.
Disabilities: -
Diseases/conditions: -
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc: The most visible scar is above her left eye that she had received when she tripped and fell on a rock as a kit.
Mental issues: -
Scent: Being the medicinecat of Duskclan she often smells of catmint and goldenrod.
Beliefs: Scorchfang believes that if you don't get attached to others then you can't get hurt, yet she knows that everyone is here for a reason, and she feels obligated to help them along there paths.
Blood: about 3% kittypet, and 97% Duskclan
Other/Secrets: -
Quote: (I may add some later.)
Prophesied cat?: Ye
Themesong(s): sadness and sorrow (Naruto)

CollapsingStars
February 24th, 2018, 07:42 PM
TiredSmolFox

Alright here we go...

Name: Scorchfang
Former names: Scorchkit, Scorchpaw
Future names: -
Clan: Duskclan
Mate: nurp sorry
Littermates: Open I guess.
Love interest: -
Kits: -
Personality: Scorchfang is a no-nonsence cat, you give her sass and she'll smack you on the head. Her tolerance levels are slightly low, and can lose jer temper easily. Despite her bad attitude, Scorchfang does care, she just tries to block out her feelings, so she won't get hurt when something happens to those she loves.
Looks: Scorch fang is a black and orange tortoise shell, where the orange becomes more common near her tail. Her eyes are a grassy green and she has a scar along her upper eye.
Disabilities: -
Diseases/conditions: -
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc: The most visible scar is above her left eye that she had received when she tripped and fell on a rock as a kit.
Mental issues: -
Scent: Being the medicinecat of Duskclan she often smells of catmint and goldenrod.
Beliefs: Scorchfang believes that if you don't get attached to others then you can't get hurt, yet she knows that everyone is here for a reason, and she feels obligated to help them along there paths.
Blood: about 3% kittypet, and 97% Duskclan
Other/Secrets: -
Quote: (I may add some later.)
Prophesied cat?: Ye
Themesong(s): sadness and sorrow (Naruto)

Neat!

Jurassic~Spirit
February 24th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Also, how many cats are we allowed to have TiredSmolFox ?

CollapsingStars
February 24th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Also, how many cats are we allowed to have TiredSmolFox ?

You can have as many as you want but.. If you have a cat in the prophecy then you can't have another in the prophecy. But, go to town if you want to add more characters!

Jurassic~Spirit
February 24th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Name: Littlepaw
Former names: Littlepaw
Future names: Littleclaw
Clan: Dawnclan
Mate: ~
Littermates: ~
Love interest: Open
Kits: ~
Personality: Littlepaw is a flirty tom, he gets a new interest about every other moon. He can be extremely hard to motivate, and often times will attack those of annoyance to him. He has a hard time controlling his attitude and holds grudges longer than any cat in all of the clans. Some say he isn't right in the head...
Looks: Littlepaw is a small, ginger tom with a pale underbelly. He has a white strip on the bridge of his nose and icy blue eyes.
Disabilities: ~
Diseases/conditions: ~
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc: ~
Mental issues: ~
Scent: Littlepaw tends to hang out near brambles, so as a result has a scent of brambles in his fur. Not to mention that strange scent of bloodlust everytime you're around him...
Beliefs: Littlepaw believes that he is perfect and everyone should be more like him. That's pretty much it.
Blood: 78% Rouge, 22% Dreamclan
Other/Secrets: Littlepaw is an ambitious cat, and hates Dreamclan like crazy. He wants to leave and live with others like him, bloodthirsty killers.
Quote: "Why would I care what happens to those around me? I'm not one of you, and I never will be."
Prophesied cat?: Nurp, but it would be so funny if he was XD
Themesong(s): Sucker for Pain Imagine Dragons and I believe another...

I hope he is okay TiredSmolFox ...

CollapsingStars
February 24th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Name: Littlepaw
Former names: Littlepaw
Future names: Littleclaw
Mate: ~
Littermates: ~
Kits: ~
Personality: Littlepaw is a flirty tom, he gets a new interest about every other moon. He can be extremely hard to motivate, and often times will attack those of annoyance to him. He has a hard time controlling his attitude and holds grudges longer than any cat in all of the clans. Some say he isn't right in the head...
Looks: Littlepaw is a small, ginger tom with a pale underbelly. He has a white strip on the bridge of his nose and icy blue eyes.
Disabilities: ~
Diseases/conditions: ~
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc: ~
Mental issues: ~
Scent: Littlepaw tends to hang out near brambles, so as a result has a scent of brambles in his fur. Not to mention that strange scent of bloodlust everytime you're around him...
Beliefs: Littlepaw believes that he is perfect and everyone should be more like him. That's pretty much it.
Blood: 78% Rouge, 22% Dreamclan
Other/Secrets: Littlepaw is an ambitious cat, and hates Dreamclan like crazy. He wants to leave and live with others like him, bloodthirsty killers.
Quote: "Why would I care what happens to those around me? I'm not one of you, and I never will be."
Prophesied cat?: Nurp, but it would be so funny if he was XD
Themesong(s): Sucker for Pain Imagine Dragons and I believe another...

I hope he is okay TiredSmolFox ...

Ooo~ this should make it interesting, do you want Dawnrunner to be mentor?

Jurassic~Spirit
February 24th, 2018, 09:13 PM
TiredSmolFox

Thanks! That would be great

CollapsingStars
February 25th, 2018, 06:50 AM
TiredSmolFox

Thanks! That would be great
No problem!

Ava Paige
March 2nd, 2018, 09:25 AM
I want to submit Tigerlily as a DreamClan member

CollapsingStars
March 3rd, 2018, 06:08 AM
I want to submit Tigerlily as a DreamClan member

Sure. Can you create the character here or did you put your character elsewhere? If you did can you give me the link?

CollapsingStars
March 4th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Wow it's silent here.

Ava Paige
March 5th, 2018, 07:27 AM
Sure. Can you create the character here or did you put your character elsewhere? If you did can you give me the link?

I did it's in ShineClan signups

CollapsingStars
March 5th, 2018, 03:01 PM
I did it's in ShineClan signups

Mmkay I’ll check that soon then.

Ava Paige
March 9th, 2018, 08:04 AM
Wait Scorchfang that's a cool name

Silvershadow
March 10th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Each full moon, Solarclan, Obscureclan, Dreamclan, Duskclan, and Dawnclan meet for a gathering. In which, these ancient clan leaders meet and discuss what is happening currently. If clouds have hidden the moon, then the gathering is over. Only medicine cats and leaders stay to discuss in private. Deputy's will take care of the clan while that happens. Lately, Duskclan and Dawnclan have been going at it. Dawnrunner, the clan's deputy, has to stay after the gathering's now, that goes for Duskclan's deputy as well. Sparrowstar, as cold hearted as she is, found a kit of Duskclan on her border. Yet she returned it, Dawnrunner suspected her of trespassing, and chased her out with his patrol. This rose even more tensions between the two. Solarclan and Dreamclan are working together to figure out why and how the fight started. Obscureclan though, is taking sides with Duskclan. Their territories have now become one, but their camps are still their own.

There is a prophecy, Dawn will fight Dusk, Darkness will fall.

Obscureclan
Obscureclan's cats are known for their dark pelts, odd sense of smell, and ability to climb trees. Their prey consists of birds, frogs, and squirrels. Sometimes even random berries they find.

Cats:
To be added
Solarclan
Solarclan's cats are known to be smart and swift. Their prey consists of birds, rabbit's, fish, and squirrels
Cats:
To be added

Dreamclan
Dreamclan's cats are laid back and deadly. They can kill a badger in 9 blows, but no without earning a scratch or two! They eat fish, birds, and squirrels.

Cats: Littleshard (Trans Warrior) TiredSmolFox
StormEyes (Queen) TiredSmolFox
Tigerlily Dreamshade
Chosen cats for the prophecy (2)

Duskclan
Duskclan's cats are cold, smart, swift, and silent, they can swim for long periods of time. They eat anything they can find, usually thrushes, fish, birds, squirrels, and rabbits

Cats:
Sparrowstar *Leader TiredSmolFox
Scorchfang *Medicine cat* gypsievannerz

Sparrowstar
Scorchfang

Dawnclan
Dawnclan cats are friendly, strong, and cannot swim well, they can climb trees though! They eat whatever obscure catches.

Cats:
Dawnrunner *Deputy|Apprentice Littlepaw* TiredSmolFox
CloudDust *Warrior* DarkLeaf
Littlepaw *Apprentice* gypsievannerz

Dawnrunner
CloudDust
Go to my character site to find what Dawnrunner and Sparrowstar look like, they are in other.
(Newly added) Character forum
Name (Needs to have a prefix and suffix unless leader, kit, and apprentice: Leader's suffix Star, Kit's suffix Kit Apprentice's suffix Paw.
Gender (Shecat or tom, other names for the gender is fine)
Age (in moons, moons=months, say your cat was 6 moons old, it'd be 1/2 years old) (Add how many years as well)
Former names (If any)
Future names(If any)
Clan (Choose one)
Rank (Possible ranks: Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat, Medicine cat apprentice, Warrior, Apprentice, Elder, Queen, Kit)
Mate (If any)
(Applies for kits)Father
(Applies for kits)Mother
Littermates (If any)
Love interest (If any)
Kits (If any)
Looks *No pictures! Describe! If you have a website paste it here!*
Disabilities
Diseases/conditions
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc
Mental issues
Scent
Beliefs
Blood (Ex: 40% Rogue 60%Dreamclan)
Other/Secrets?
Mentor
Quote(s)
Prophesied cat? (Has to be accepted by me, if I say no please don't get upset, you'll still be able to have your character here.)
Themesong(s) (Add the creator's name, if you do not know, that is fine)
End of Character forum)

If the prophecy is completed in roleplay feel free to PM me ideas for a new one, I want to keep this going!

The rules for this website apply here for this roleplay!
Also, if anyone wants to be the mate of dawnrunner or sparrowstar Pm me.. If not ask the owner of the character if it is fine if they can have a mate.
Please don't quote unless it is a seperate post from this! Please mention me if you want your post to be noticed! Link to the roleplay forum --->http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=474878#post474878

Name: Moonpaw
Former names: Moonkit
Future names: Moondancer
Clan: Obscurclan
Mate ~
Littermates: Silverkit- deceased
Personality: Moonpaw is a very mysterious cat. She likes to spend time alone and often wonders at night, looking for her sister's killer. She can seem sweet at times but underneath she's full of sadness and rage.
Looks: Pure black she-cat with a silver patch of fur on her chest that's shaped like a moon and blue eyes.
Disabilities ~
Diseases/conditions ~
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc ~
Mental issues ~
Scent: Moonpaw has a habit of laying near rose bushes- her sister loved the scent of roses- so she tends to smell like them.
Beliefs: Moonpaw believes that all cats are equal and deserve kindness
Blood: 90% Rouge, 10% Obscureclan
Other/Secrets?: Moonpaw is a sweet cat, though underneath is a blazing hunger for vengance. She wants to be with other like her and who will understand her.
Mentor: Open
Quote(s): "Don't consider my kindness as weakness. The darkness in me is only sleeping..."
Prophesied cat?: Yea
Themesong(s): Wreak Havoc by Skylar Grey

CollapsingStars
March 10th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Name: Moonpaw
Former names: Moonkit
Future names: Moondancer
Clan: Obscurclan
Mate ~
Littermates: Silverkit- deceased
Personality: Moonpaw is a very mysterious cat. She likes to spend time alone and often wonders at night, looking for her sister's killer. She can seem sweet at times but underneath she's full of sadness and rage.
Looks: Pure black she-cat with a silver patch of fur on her chest that's shaped like a moon and blue eyes.
Disabilities ~
Diseases/conditions ~
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc ~
Mental issues ~
Scent: Moonpaw has a habit of laying near rose bushes- her sister loved the scent of roses- so she tends to smell like them.
Beliefs: Moonpaw believes that all cats are equal and deserve kindness
Blood: 90% Rouge, 10% Obscureclan
Other/Secrets?: Moonpaw is a sweet cat, though underneath is a blazing hunger for vengance. She wants to be with other like her and who will understand her.
Mentor: Open
Quote(s): "Don't consider my kindness as weakness. The darkness in me is only sleeping..."
Prophesied cat?: Yea
Themesong(s): Wreak Havoc by Skylar Grey

Accepted.

Silvershadow
March 10th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Accepted.

Can we start?

CollapsingStars
March 10th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Can we start?

We have already started. But go ahead.

Hey, the link is on the first page of this.

Silvershadow
March 10th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Ok.

CollapsingStars
March 10th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Moonpaw lay on a large rock the a large river, her tail flicking lazily. She listened to birds chirp, not showing any interest to hunt.

Hey, here's the link for the roleplay forum. >http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...878#post474878

The one you've posted here, this is sign-ups.

Silvershadow
March 10th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Hey, here's the link for the roleplay forum. >http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...878#post474878

The one you've posted here, this is sign-ups.

Lol whoops. I'm so tired rn.

CollapsingStars
March 10th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Lol whoops. I'm so tired rn.

It's fine. Im pretty tired too. My stomach and legs ache -_- I hate concerts.

S t a r
March 10th, 2018, 07:34 PM
TiredSmolFox

Name: Nightstar
Former Names: Nightkit, Nightpaw, Nightwing
Future Names: None
Mate: None
Littermates: None (that are alive) sadly
Love interest: Stormeyes
Kits: None
Personality: Kind But Aggressive when needed to be, Helpful to clanmates, Skilled at Hunting, Always Battle Ready
Looks: Gray Maine Coon Fur, Loving Aqua Eyes, Pinkish Nose
Disabilities: None
Diseases/conditions: None
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc: One of his ears is a little shredded
Mental issues: None
Scent: Smoky and Like Flowers at the same time
Beliefs: Starclan, The stars one day coming to lift him to the sky, The stars are ancestors
Blood: 95% Dreamclan and 5% Mysteryclan (If I can't put that then he's 5% Duskclan)
Other/Secrets?: His oldest sister was killed in front of him by his parents when he was 2 moons old
Mentor: None
Quote(s): None
Prophesied Cat: Yes, please (If not then thats oki)
Theme Songs: Eyes Half Closed (By: Crywolf), Pusher (By: Clear (I think?)), Ghost (By: Mystery Skulls)

CollapsingStars
March 11th, 2018, 08:43 AM
TiredSmolFox

Name: Nightstar
Former Names: Nightkit, Nightpaw, Nightwing
Future Names: None
Mate: None
Littermates: None (that are alive) sadly
Love interest: Stormeyes
Personality: Kind But Aggressive when needed to be, Helpful to clanmates, Skilled at Hunting, Always Battle Ready
Looks: Gray Maine Coon Fur, Loving Aqua Eyes, Pinkish Nose
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc: One of his ears is a little shredded
Mental issues: None
Scent: Smoky and Like Flowers at the same time
Beliefs: Starclan, The stars one day coming to lift him to the sky, The stars are ancestors
Blood: 95% Dreamclan and 5% Mysteryclan (If I can't put that then he's 5% Duskclan)
Other/Secrets?: His oldest sister was killed in front of him by his parents when he was 2 moons old
Quote(s): None
Prophesied Cat: Yes, please (If not then thats oki)
Theme Songs: Eyes Half Closed (By: Crywolf), Pusher (By: Clear (I think?)), Ghost (By: Mystery Skulls)
accepted!

Hey is he in Dreamclan or Dawnclan? Just to be sure. If you choose Dreamclan you could have him apart of the prophecy.

S t a r
March 11th, 2018, 10:56 PM
accepted!

Hey is he in Dreamclan or Dawnclan? Just to be sure. If you choose Dreamclan you could have him apart of the prophecy.
Oh whoops I meant to put Dreamclan.

CollapsingStars
March 12th, 2018, 06:55 AM
Oh whoops I meant to put Dreamclan.
its fine.

Panda
March 21st, 2018, 07:05 PM
Name CurledEar
Gender She-cat
Age 21 Moons// 1 Year 9 Months
Former names CurledKit- CurledPaw- CurledEar
Future names(If any) None planned
Clan ObscureClan
Rank Medicine Cat (if that's okay)
Mate None
Littermates None
Love interest None
Kits None
Strict Blunt Upright Private Soft Positive Disorderly Care-giver Selfless Compassionate Emotional Impatient Niave
CurledEar is very strict. She insists on things being done as they are supposed to, and no less than one's best can be allowed. If she has set instructions or rules she expects them to be followed to a T, and is happiest when other go above and beyond her expectations. Her tendency to be upright follows along with this. She believes very strongly in the warrior code and StarClan. She thinks it's disgraceful for any cat to disobey either, and will do whatever in her power to obey both. She can also be very blunt under certain conditions. If she thinks someone is stopping progress of any important tasks, she'll be very clear to them what they did wrong. She isn't the type to drop hints; she instead says it as it is. She may get impatient at times, and become angry because she thinks things aren't progressing quick enough, which often causes her to act blunt. She often tries her best to do what she thinks helps the most people, but often can get emotional, and can make bad desiscions because of this.
Though, she understands that some cats are bad, she often has a hard time abandoning those she thinks she can help. If she encounters someone with truly wrong moral, she may try to help a hopeless case in attempts of changing them for the better. This also causes her to overestimate others at time. She may espect more than can be done, and is often let down, or angered by this.
She can be very private at times. She often rathers her own company than others, but does enjoy the company of others from time to time. If told a secret, she would take it to her death bed. She only releases information if she thinks holding it back will potentially harm others.
From her tangled tail, to her disorderly den, she can very very disorganized at times. She can easily lose things, and has to reorganize often because of this. She may forget to clean herself or feed herself at times purely because she was busy and didn't organize time in her schedule for normal tasks.
While CurledEar may be blunt in high pressure situations, when she can tell someone is hurting physically or mentally, she is very soft with them. She may be blunt in telling them why things have happened the way they have, but is very careful to help other keep a positive attitude about the future, no matter how dark the past may be. She is very caring, and will not allow someone to over-exert themselves if she can do anything about it. This coincides with her compassion for others. She will help anyone she can, even if they're from another clan depending on the situation. She believes every cat deserves a chance to be understood, and is not one to make snap judgements.
Lastly, she is very selfless. She would risk herself instead of others at any given chance, as she thinks this is what it means to be a true medicine cat. She always puts others infront of herself, sometimes pushing herself to far. Even if it seems risky, she'll always value others above her. She thinks helping others is reward enough, and is unlikely to require anything in return.

Looks CurledEar is a tortoise-shell she cat. The coloration of her fur consists of an ashy grey, orange, and blonde fur. She has medium length hair, and the hair on her ears jut out creating a whispy look around her ears. Her tail is very long, about the length of her body, and the fur on her tail is longer than the rest of her fur. This gives her tail a long flowey look. Her ears curl in similair looking to the American Curl breed, from which her name is derived. She's an average sized cat, but has exceptionally slim body shape. Her nose is a rosy pink color, and her eyes are a olive green color. The pads of all her paws are a rosy pink, similiar to her nose.

Disabilities None
Diseases/conditions None
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc Due to the length of her tail, and the fur on it, her tail often looks unkept and slightly dirty. She often doesn't have time to properly clean her tail due to her responisbilities to her clan, and this is the reason for its unkept appearance.
Mental issues None
Scent She ovbiously smells strongly of ObscureClan, but also has undertones of herbs, and smells slightly musty due to her often dirty tail,
Beliefs CurledEar believes strongly in StarClan, and their rules. She believes in them because she thinks they are what help keep the clans calm, safe, and happy.
Blood 50% ObscureClan 50% Kittypet
Other/Secrets? CurledEar hides the secret that she is 50% Kittypet. She was clan born, but unknown to the rest of her clan her father was a kittypet. This is were her curled in ears trait comes from.
Mentor None
Quote(s)
"When you help someone who is lost and confused, when you hold someone that is sad and grieving, when you hug someone who is unhappy and hopeless, you too will feel healed and whole."
Prophesied cat? Yes, if that okay :kittyface:
Themesong(s) The Chain of Love by Clay Walker @TiredSmolFox (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6565)

Pluto
March 21st, 2018, 08:11 PM
@TiredSmolFox

Name: Featherwing
Former names: Featherkit, Featherpaw
Future Names (if planned): None atm
Clan: SolarClan
================================================== =======
Mate: None but open (yall know what i mean ;3)
Littermates: Died first leafbare of birth
Love interests: Kind, brave, thoughtful toms of SolarClan (not specified yet)
================================================== ========
Personaltly:
Featherwing is a kind, gentle she-cat who is as playful and friendly to her clanmates as a kit who is out of the nursery for the first time. She is not inrested in cats outside of her own clan, (unless a VERY VERY attracting tom or VERY kind she-cat). She will fight until she is brought into StarClan for SolarClan and is very loyal. Though she has much patient, if she is tired she will be grumpy and it is better not to annoy her or ask he many questions she has already answered. She believes strongly in the power of StarClan and obey's the warrior code, even though she can be carefree. She loves the thought of peace, even through the forever changing times. She is very, very trustful because of her kind temper, and she will always be willing to listen to all that need it (except for maybe when she is tired, then you best be wary). Can be thoughtful under high amounts of pressure and will always have the backs of her clanmates. Would make a good leader, but she is uninterested in leading her clanmates. Will not retire to the elder den for a VERY VERY VERY long time (either when she dies or when the other warriors about her age are retiring)
Looks: Featherwhisker is a black and white splotched tabby she-cat with a white stomach, white muzzle, pale-ish pink nose, white paw tips, and white whisker tips. Her eyes are a light sky blue
Scars/Broken stuff/etc: Has a small scar on her hind leg from border skirmish as a apprentice and ear has a small clip out of it from a thorn clipping the top.
Mental Issues: None
Scent: She smells like her clan (Solarclan), with a underlying tone of wildflowers and bird feathers
Beliefs: Will always believe that StarClan is there to keep them safe and well protected
Blood: 75% SolarClan, 25% Unknown
Other/Secrets: Used to like a tom from DawnClan as an apprentice before realizing her loyalties would forever lay with SolarClan
Quote(s): None atm
Prophesied Cat: Yes please :smileylove::soloballoon:
Themesong(s): none atm

CollapsingStars
March 23rd, 2018, 06:23 AM
@TiredSmolFox

Name: Featherwing
Former names: Featherkit, Featherpaw
Future Names (if planned): None atm
Clan: SolarClan
Mate: None but open (yall know what i mean ;3)
Littermates: Died first leafbare of birth
Love interests: Kind, brave, thoughtful toms of SolarClan (not specified yet)
================================================== ========
Personaltly:
Featherwing is a kind, gentle she-cat who is as playful and friendly to her clanmates as a kit who is out of the nursery for the first time. She is not inrested in cats outside of her own clan, (unless a VERY VERY attracting tom or VERY kind she-cat). She will fight until she is brought into StarClan for SolarClan and is very loyal. Though she has much patient, if she is tired she will be grumpy and it is better not to annoy her or ask he many questions she has already answered. She believes strongly in the power of StarClan and obey's the warrior code, even though she can be carefree. She loves the thought of peace, even through the forever changing times. She is very, very trustful because of her kind temper, and she will always be willing to listen to all that need it (except for maybe when she is tired, then you best be wary). Can be thoughtful under high amounts of pressure and will always have the backs of her clanmates. Would make a good leader, but she is uninterested in leading her clanmates. Will not retire to the elder den for a VERY VERY VERY long time (either when she dies or when the other warriors about her age are retiring)
Looks: Featherwhisker is a black and white splotched tabby she-cat with a white stomach, white muzzle, pale-ish pink nose, white paw tips, and white whisker tips. Her eyes are a light sky blue
Scars/Broken stuff/etc: Has a small scar on her hind leg from border skirmish as a apprentice and ear has a small clip out of it from a thorn clipping the top.
Mental Issues: None
Scent: She smells like her clan (Solarclan), with a underlying tone of wildflowers and bird feathers
Beliefs: Will always believe that StarClan is there to keep them safe and well protected
Blood: 75% SolarClan, 25% Unknown
Other/Secrets: Used to like a tom from DawnClan as an apprentice before realizing her loyalties would forever lay with SolarClan
Quote(s): None atm
Prophesied Cat: Yes please :smileylove::soloballoon:
Themesong(s): none atm

Name CurledEar
Gender She-cat
Age 21 Moons// 1 Year 9 Months
Former names CurledKit- CurledPaw- CurledEar
Future names(If any) None planned
Clan ObscureClan
Rank Medicine Cat (if that's okay)
Mate None
Littermates None
Love interest None
Kits None
Strict Blunt Upright Private Soft Positive Disorderly Care-giver Selfless Compassionate Emotional Impatient Niave
CurledEar is very strict. She insists on things being done as they are supposed to, and no less than one's best can be allowed. If she has set instructions or rules she expects them to be followed to a T, and is happiest when other go above and beyond her expectations. Her tendency to be upright follows along with this. She believes very strongly in the warrior code and StarClan. She thinks it's disgraceful for any cat to disobey either, and will do whatever in her power to obey both. She can also be very blunt under certain conditions. If she thinks someone is stopping progress of any important tasks, she'll be very clear to them what they did wrong. She isn't the type to drop hints; she instead says it as it is. She may get impatient at times, and become angry because she thinks things aren't progressing quick enough, which often causes her to act blunt. She often tries her best to do what she thinks helps the most people, but often can get emotional, and can make bad desiscions because of this.
Though, she understands that some cats are bad, she often has a hard time abandoning those she thinks she can help. If she encounters someone with truly wrong moral, she may try to help a hopeless case in attempts of changing them for the better. This also causes her to overestimate others at time. She may espect more than can be done, and is often let down, or angered by this.
She can be very private at times. She often rathers her own company than others, but does enjoy the company of others from time to time. If told a secret, she would take it to her death bed. She only releases information if she thinks holding it back will potentially harm others.
From her tangled tail, to her disorderly den, she can very very disorganized at times. She can easily lose things, and has to reorganize often because of this. She may forget to clean herself or feed herself at times purely because she was busy and didn't organize time in her schedule for normal tasks.
While CurledEar may be blunt in high pressure situations, when she can tell someone is hurting physically or mentally, she is very soft with them. She may be blunt in telling them why things have happened the way they have, but is very careful to help other keep a positive attitude about the future, no matter how dark the past may be. She is very caring, and will not allow someone to over-exert themselves if she can do anything about it. This coincides with her compassion for others. She will help anyone she can, even if they're from another clan depending on the situation. She believes every cat deserves a chance to be understood, and is not one to make snap judgements.
Lastly, she is very selfless. She would risk herself instead of others at any given chance, as she thinks this is what it means to be a true medicine cat. She always puts others infront of herself, sometimes pushing herself to far. Even if it seems risky, she'll always value others above her. She thinks helping others is reward enough, and is unlikely to require anything in return.

Looks CurledEar is a tortoise-shell she cat. The coloration of her fur consists of an ashy grey, orange, and blonde fur. She has medium length hair, and the hair on her ears jut out creating a whispy look around her ears. Her tail is very long, about the length of her body, and the fur on her tail is longer than the rest of her fur. This gives her tail a long flowey look. Her ears curl in similair looking to the American Curl breed, from which her name is derived. She's an average sized cat, but has exceptionally slim body shape. Her nose is a rosy pink color, and her eyes are a olive green color. The pads of all her paws are a rosy pink, similiar to her nose.

Disabilities None
Diseases/conditions None
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc Due to the length of her tail, and the fur on it, her tail often looks unkept and slightly dirty. She often doesn't have time to properly clean her tail due to her responisbilities to her clan, and this is the reason for its unkept appearance.
Mental issues None
Scent She ovbiously smells strongly of ObscureClan, but also has undertones of herbs, and smells slightly musty due to her often dirty tail,
Beliefs CurledEar believes strongly in StarClan, and their rules. She believes in them because she thinks they are what help keep the clans calm, safe, and happy.
Blood 50% ObscureClan 50% Kittypet
Other/Secrets? CurledEar hides the secret that she is 50% Kittypet. She was clan born, but unknown to the rest of her clan her father was a kittypet. This is were her curled in ears trait comes from.
Mentor None
Quote(s)
"When you help someone who is lost and confused, when you hold someone that is sad and grieving, when you hug someone who is unhappy and hopeless, you too will feel healed and whole."
Prophesied cat? Yes, if that okay :kittyface:
Themesong(s) The Chain of Love by Clay Walker @TiredSmolFox (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6565)

Accepted, yet I will probably not to get to add you soon you can start roleplaying!

Leafstarlove
March 28th, 2018, 10:58 PM
Name: Mosspaw
Former names: Mosskit
Future names: Mossheart
Clan: DuskClan
Mate: N/A
Father: Whiteface (Dead)
Mother: Darkfoot (Dead)
Littermates: N/A
Love interest: N/A
Kits: N/A
Personality: Gentle but kinda stubborn, kind, and protective
Looks: Black with white patches rubbed in
Disabilities: N/A
Diseases/conditions: N/A
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc: N/A
Mental issues: N/A
Scent: Watery forest scent that wraps around you.
Beliefs: StarClan
Blood: 50% DuskClan, 50% DawnClan
Other/Secrets: N/A
Mentor: I have no idea
Quote(s): Well, don't get too excited or you'll be in the Dark Forest. (Other cat: *Silence*
Prophesied cat?: If allowed
Themesong: N/A

CollapsingStars
March 29th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Name: Mosspaw
Former names: Mosskit
Future names: Mossheart
Clan: DuskClan
Mate: N/A
Father: Whiteface (Dead)
Mother: Darkfoot (Dead)
Littermates: N/A
Love interest: N/A
Kits: N/A
Personality: Gentle but kinda stubborn, kind, and protective
Looks: Black with white patches rubbed in
Disabilities: N/A
Diseases/conditions: N/A
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc: N/A
Mental issues: N/A
Scent: Watery forest scent that wraps around you.
Beliefs: StarClan
Blood: 50% DuskClan, 50% DawnClan
Other/Secrets: N/A
Mentor: I have no idea
Quote(s): Well, don't get too excited or you'll be in the Dark Forest. (Other cat: *Silence*
Prophesied cat?: If allowed
Themesong: N/A

Duskclans prophesied cats are full but accepted, I’ll add you sometime, feel free to starting roleplaying when you please

.:Virgo:.
April 7th, 2018, 09:11 AM
Name Flashpaw
Gender female
Age 8 moons
Former names Flashkit
Future names Flashrain
Clan Dawnclan
Rank Appie
Mate OPEN
(Applies for kits)Father
(Applies for kits)Mother
Littermates (If any) OPEN
Love interest (If any) OPEN
Kits (If any) OPEN
Personality *Be Descriptive! She can be the opposite of her name, shy uncertain never shows off never thinks she is good enough to serve the clan
Looks *No pictures! Describe! If you have a website paste it here!* she is a reverse tuxedo with light blue eyes and a white scar on her left paw and hobbles a little because she was born without a front right paw
Disabilities no front right paw
Diseases/conditions Asthsma
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc a scar on the stump of her right foot and another on her paw
Mental issues ADD ADHD
Scent Like mist
Beliefs Starclan
Blood 90% Dawnclan 5% Obcureclan 2% Dreamclan 2% Duskclan 1 % Solarclan
Other/Secrets? no
Mentor OPEN
Quote(s)
Prophesied cat? If allowed
Themesong(s) This will be the Day by Jeff Williams sung by Casey Lee Williams