October 7th, 2016, 07:24 AM
XD

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 07:32 AM
(...THIS IS SO WEIRD!!!!!)

Terumi was flying a few miles away from Asmodeus's position, still looking

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 07:34 AM
(You'll get used to it) Asmodeus flew closer back to where the others were.

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Terumi caught the scent and followed it, moving around a cloud to see the demon she sought. Sesshomaru.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Sesshomaru felt presence of a demon nearby, he looked up and saw Terumi.

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 07:44 AM
She blinked at him, then lifted her head, showing him the bag she held.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 07:46 AM
Sesshomaru looked at the bag, then back to her.

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 07:49 AM
She stepped forward on the air, offering it to him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Sesshomaru didn't take the bag. "What is this you're trying to give me?"

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 07:56 AM
"The same thing I gave you before," she replied.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Sesshomaru turned and began walking away. Asmodeus had returned. "Is Terumi here?"

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Terumi stepped in front of him, and offered it again.(okay, since when could he talk in dog form?)

Kayla shook her head. "No, she left after you did."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 02:50 PM
(He's not in dog form) "Stop trying before I kill you." Sesshomaru said. Asmodeus nodded and sat down.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 02:52 PM
* Sits Back Watching, eating popcorn with Rin on lap* You Never said I couldnt watch ))

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 03:11 PM
(Well then she changed to human form when she landed and was just holding them out to him.)
She just smiled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 06:25 PM
(True sis) Sesshomaru turned and walked the other way.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 06:28 PM
:3, just tell me if u need rin)

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Terumi set the bag on the ground and leapt into the air, becoming a dog demon again and flying away.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 09:12 PM
(Any time you want sis) Sesshomaru kept walking.

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Terumi returned to the group in Asmodeus's form, landing in the clearing then leaning back against a tree.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 10:47 PM
kk, r u guys even going off the movie anymore, or are you guys doing your own thing?))

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE=Aashka;2939]kk, r u guys even going off the movie anymore, or are you guys doing your own thing?))[/QUOTE]

(This became it's own thing long ago.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Asmodeus looked at her for a moment then looked back at the group.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Terumi then noticed the creature. "Woah, what is that?"

"Dinner. Or lunch, as it may be," Kayla replied.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 12:09 PM
"You're welcome." Inuyasha said.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 12:11 PM
"Ah," said Terumi with a (english)bow and flourish. "The mighty hunter has been most successful with this...what is it?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 12:12 PM
"Nobody knows." He answered.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 12:16 PM
"It is food." Kayla was working on skinning the beast with her claws.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Asmodeus looked at Terumi. "Terumi, could come here for a moment."

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 12:34 PM
She looked at him. "What is it?" she asked in a wary tone.

(Why do you do this?????)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Asmodeus revealed the two objects he hid behind him. "I made these for you." The objects were a crown and a ring, both with the gem they found in the cave.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 12:47 PM
She blinked. "Oh, um...thanks?" she was utterly confused as to why he was showing these things to her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Asmodeus stood and put the crown on her. Inuyasha was watching.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 12:55 PM
She froze, blushing slightly. "Uhh, what are you doing?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Asmodeus smiled at her. "Something I should've done a long time ago."

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 01:34 PM
She raised her hand slowly to touch the crown on her head, and tears began to well up in her eyes. "I...I don't understand... Why are you giving this to me?" There was a pain in her chest, and her breathing sped up. A single half terrified thought flashed through her mind. No! She bit her lip and closed trying to hold back her tears.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 01:44 PM
"Terumi, will you marry me?"

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 01:57 PM
The tears spilled over, and she took a step backwards and sideways, her back thudding against the trunk of a tree. she slid down the tree, head in her hands, as the crown Asmodeus had put so lovingly on her head fell to the ground with a muted metallic sound. Her shoulders shook as she sat there, tears streaming through her fingers.

Kayla moved forward as to console her friend, but stopped herself, unsure what to do.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Asmodeus stood there, uncertain of what to do, he knelt down next to her.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 02:27 PM
She was shaking, her breaths coming in gasps as she tried to slow her breathing. "I..." her voice was barely a whisper when she spoke, "I know, I--" Her eyes suddenly flew open, and there was such pain in them. "No!!" She changed and with a flurry of feathers took off in Asmodeus's form, a scream of terror and pain following her as she sped away, to the one that held her heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naraku stood before a small girl in white, who held a round mirror in her hands. In his own hands he held a living, beating heart. The heart of Terumi. He gave the heart another light squeeze, and a thin wail came from the mirror.

"She's coming," came the girl's quiet voice, echoing in the large dark cavern. "She wants what's hers."

"What's mine," corrected Naraku. "And with it, she is mine as well." There was a sound of footsteps, and Naraku smiled. "Kala, come here."

Kala stepped forward. "What is that? It sounds like someone's in--" she gasped as she saw the mirror. "Who is she?" she asked, her voice substantially softer.

"She's your new best friend."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 02:34 PM
"Terumi?" Asmodeus asked taking off and following her.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 02:41 PM
She let out a wail and started to falter in the air.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Asmodeus got closer to her and got underneath her in case anything bad happened.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Her wings went limp and she fell onto him.

~~~~~~~

"Lord Naraku," Kala said softly, her voice pleading. "You're hurting her."

"Lord Naraku does as he sees fit," said Kanna. Kala held her tongue then, finding no enjoyment in what she was seeing.

"You may go, Kala." Naraku loosened his hold on Terumi's heart and her eyes closed, in the mirror, starting to fall. "Your friend will arrive soon enough, unless we need to tend to the one who followed her first."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Asmodeus felt her fall onto him and slowed, but didn't stop. "You want me to stop, or to keep going and point me in the direction of where to go."

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 03:09 PM
She didn't answer. She was unconscious.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Asmodeus slowly descended until he was on the ground with her in his arms.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Kayla looked at Inuyasha. "Will they be okay?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 03:26 PM
"They'll be fine." Inuyasha answered. "I know they will. They'll protect each other." Asmodeus carefully laid Terumi down and sat to her.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 03:41 PM
"I hope so,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 03:42 PM
"Don't worry about them."

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 03:49 PM
"It's hard not to," she said quietly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 04:02 PM
"I understand." Inuyasha said.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 04:13 PM
She leaned against him. "I know you do."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Maugrim looked at them both and rolled his eyes.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Kayla huffed at him. "Go find yourself a nice girl that can take your lechering."

(Should I make someone for him?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 04:42 PM
(I don't care) Asmodeus sat in a tree near Terumi, wondering what was going on.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Ok im bored.))

Rin walking into the forest skipping along.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 09:43 PM
You always bring in Rin.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 09:45 PM
i have no other characters, ))
Ok here is a hard question, since u "Know" me so well :XD: What is my fav episode in inuyasha.))

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 09:52 PM
You always make me characters. And I never said that.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 09:54 PM
I know Im just crabby, bc of my family :nuu: ))

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 09:57 PM
I've been there before)

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 10:00 PM
And I found out the dog we r getting tomarrow, is 6 years old. He and my mom are going to be good friends))

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 10:01 PM
you know how much that is in dog years, 24 years ))

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 11:16 PM
Nice

Rivergold
October 10th, 2016, 12:49 PM
(NEW CHARRIE!!!! She looks like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/88/11/f2/8811f25fe2ee8e5b9e04c3b7f6c48f6b.jpg )

Tsume stalked silently through the underbrush, sniffing. She wrinkled her snout with distaste. He had been here.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Asmodeus wanted to go back and find help, but he didn't want to leave Terumi. His other thoughts was to take her with him, or stay here. After some thought, he stayed where he was with Terumi in his sights.

Rivergold
October 10th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Terumi groaned and turned her head, but didn't open her eyes.
~
Tsume tracked the scent of the wolf demon-she wouldn't even think of his hated name-until she heard voices nearby.

Kayla leaned against Inuyasha again. "There's probably someone out there for you, Maugrim."

(Aashka, human to dog years is 1 to 7...That dog isn't 24, he's 42)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 07:28 PM
"I'm sorry." Asmodeus said. "This is my fault." Maugrim shrugged. "I don't really care. I knew I'd be alone in my life and I accepted it."

Rivergold
October 11th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Terumi still didn't open her eyes. "What?" she asked

With a screech of fury, Tsume charged through the clearing ramming into the hated one and taking him with her.

KAyla blinked. "Well that happened."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Asmodeus knelt next to her. "How do you feel?" He asked. Maugrim got whatever took him away from him for a moment so he could see who it was.

Rivergold
October 11th, 2016, 12:39 PM
"I'm fine," she said, starting to sit up.

"Why do you still live?" Tsume snarled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Asmodeus nodded. "Why were you acting strange before?" He asked.

"Because I want to live." Maugrim answered.

Rivergold
October 11th, 2016, 03:51 PM
She suddenly drew her knees up, wrapping her arms around them and staying silent.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 07:04 PM
"What's wrong?" Asmodeus asked. "You can tell me." (I'm literally waiting for the Naraku outta nowhere)

HwangHarin
October 11th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Terumi groaned and turned her head, but didn't open her eyes.
~
Tsume tracked the scent of the wolf demon-she wouldn't even think of his hated name-until she heard voices nearby.

Kayla leaned against Inuyasha again. "There's probably someone out there for you, Maugrim."

(Aashka, human to dog years is 1 to 7...That dog isn't 24, he's 42)

What?!?! Well who cares its my dog now ))

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 08:00 PM
XD

Rivergold
October 12th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Tsume glared at him. "After what you did?"

Terumi looked at him. "I...don't know if I can."

A shadowy figure silently loomed up behind Asmodeus and Terumi suddenly lunged forward, taking Asmodeus's form and dragging him away just before the Shade struck.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 03:08 PM
(THAT DIDN"T MEAN DO SOMETHING!!)
Maugrim looked at her. "What I did was out of line, but I moved on and so should you."

Asmodeus was about to speak, but then found himself being dragged away.

Rivergold
October 12th, 2016, 03:31 PM
"KILLING MY SISTER?!" Tsume screeched.

~~~~~

Terumi glared at the shadowy figure. "You don't want him. You want me."

"Which is why he isn't needed," The Shade replied.

"That doesn't give you reason to--"

"Your Lord wishes your return." Terumi fell silent. Her shoulders slumping.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 03:35 PM
"How many times do I have to say it was an accident?"

Rivergold
October 12th, 2016, 03:46 PM
She stared at him, cold hard fury in her eyes. "You and your pack...hunted her. For sport."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 06:53 PM
"You think I was in that?" He asked. "I told you the pack accidentally killed her. And it wasn't for sport, she was in our territory according to what we were told. I stayed."

Rivergold
October 13th, 2016, 12:48 PM
"She was not!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2016, 12:50 PM
"Tell that to my pack and not me." Maugrim said staying calm.

Rivergold
October 13th, 2016, 02:53 PM
"You are one of them."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2016, 05:19 PM
"Let me make a mental note to tell the pack I left."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 07:58 AM
(We can just continue where we left off)

Rivergold
October 30th, 2016, 02:01 PM
(WHAT HAPPENED????)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 02:12 PM
(Just don't ask)

Rivergold
October 30th, 2016, 02:49 PM
(p16)

The Shade flung its arms wide, enveloping Terumi in shadows. She looked back at Asmodeus one more time, her eyes glistening with tears. And then they were gone.

Asmodeus was left to stare at where they had disappeared. He felt sad that he was gone, which quickly turned to anger that he did nothing but watched. Feeling tear in his eyes, he turned and walked to the nearest tree and punched it, which made the tree fall. "I'm coming for you Terumi. Even if it takes me all eternity."

(awww, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!)
Terumi had glimpsed Asmodeus's face and then was surrounded by complete blackness. After a moment it dissipated, revealing that she was in an enormous cavern, and she knew all too well where she was. "Naraku," she said, a mixture of hatred and defeat in her voice.
"Welcome home, my daught--"
"Don't call me that." She was fully glaring at him now. "I am in no means anything like you."
Naraku's face curved in a condescending smile. "Oh, I do think we differ on that account." Terumi's fists tightened as he continued. "I made you, after all. The spider on your back proves it."
Terumi flinched. "Why did you bring me here?"
He smiled again. "With what did I charge you to do?"
She glared at him, then said, in a voice monotone from repetition, "Find the jewel, get the dog, bring them both to you."
"Very good. And where are those two simple things I asked you to retrieve for me?"
She looked down. "Things got...plans changed. The jewel is gone, and Inuyasha's brother--"
"Doesn't want you," he finished. "The best you could get from him was intrigue." He turned his gaze back to her. "And what of this, Asmodeus fellow? He would make a fine addition to my...collection."
Terumi's eyes widened in horror. "No,"
Naraku motioned to Kanna, who was holding her shining mirror. The image therin showed Asmodeus punching a tree in fustration. "He seems to want you very much, and has power indeed."
(gtg, bell rang)

Asmodeus flew into the sky, a goal in his mind to find Terumi.

Kanna's mirror faded, and Naraku turned to face Terumi. "What. Do you want from me?" she asked, her voice close to breaking.
"It's very simple Terumi." Naraku's tone took on an almost predatory quality. "Bring me what I want and I let you--" he paused, his expression changing. "No, if I recieve what I asked for, I shall allow Asmodeus to see you again."
Terumi's eyes burned, but she nodded, turning to leave.
Naraku's cool voice stopped her. "Where are you going?" he asked, his voice dangerous. "You are not going."
Terumi whirled around. Kala was now standing next to Naraku. "What are you..."
Naraku tilted his head to Kala, who nodded and moved to stand by the Shade. As they disappeared in a flurry of shadows, Naraku turned his gaze back to Terumi. "I never said he would get to see you alive."

"TERUMI!" Asmodeus shouted. "I'M COMING FOR YOU!"He didn't care what he had to do. He would find her.

(And that is why girls make better bad guys.)

(Shut up and post)

Terumi stared at Naraku. "You monster."
He shook his finger at her, tsking. "What language, and from such a pretty face."
She clenched her fists, her head bowed and shaking with fury. "Why?"
Naraku smiled at her. "Why what?"
"Why this?" she looked up at him, tears streaming down. "Why do you do things like this to those who have done you no harm?"
His eyes flashed "No harm?" Terumi flinched, realizing her mistake. "You know not of what harm has befallen me." His voice, smooth as silk a moment ago, was now a low growl. He then composed himself, smoothing both his voice and his face into his usual calm. "But my past is of no concern to you, nor are my plans." He pointed to the Shade, who had silently returned sometime. "The Shade will show you to your temporary room."
Terumi shuddered as he emphasized her short time, then followed the shadowy figure through the twisted and curving passageways. "Who was that?" she asked after a time.
The Shade was quiet. "That was Kala." Terumi was about to ask more when the Shade stopped. "You will spend your time in Kala's room." Terumi entered without another word.
She looked around at the meager decorations, then lay on the bed, falling into a fitful and dreamless sleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 03:02 PM
I replied to this already and I'm not replying again.

Rivergold
October 30th, 2016, 04:41 PM
(I know. And use parentheses.)

Kala bit her lip. "Do you know what took her?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 04:43 PM
"Some type of shadow thing." Asmodeus said.

Rivergold
October 30th, 2016, 04:55 PM
"Where did they go?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 04:56 PM
"I don't know. They just vanished." He answered. "That's why I'm not about to waste any time in finding them."

Rivergold
October 30th, 2016, 05:01 PM
"You aren't looking?" She had to catch herself from saying "anymore."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 05:03 PM
"I am now." He took off into the air and began flying around.

Rivergold
October 30th, 2016, 05:09 PM
(*misread the last post*)

She tried to remember the names that were spoken in the cave. "Are you going to ask Inuyasha's brother to help?" She tapped her nose. "He is a dog, right?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 05:11 PM
(Ok)"He won't help." Asmodeus said. "He doesn't seem to care about anything."

Rivergold
October 30th, 2016, 05:30 PM
She furrowed her brow. "What about Inuyasha himself? Would he be willing to help us?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Asmodeus shrugged. "I guess it depends." He said. "ASMODEUS!" Inuyasha yelled. "Speaking of which, there he is now."

Rivergold
November 1st, 2016, 12:43 PM
Kala jumped, not knowing what to expect. "Seems like he cares more than his brother does."

(and of course no one notices that she's wearing a shirt and jeans instead of a swimsuit.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2016, 12:46 PM
Inuyasha came into sight and saw Kala and calmed a bit. "There you are. Maugrim told me you disappeared." Asmodeus started flying. "I'll be on my way then."

Rivergold
November 1st, 2016, 12:48 PM
She blinked. "Well, I'm here now," she said with a half smile. Okay, so he knows the other me. Good.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2016, 12:51 PM
Asmodeus flew around yelling Terumi's name. "Don't scare me like that." Inuyasha said.

Rivergold
November 1st, 2016, 02:45 PM
"Scare...you?" She blinked, then shook her head. "I don't want to scare anyone."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2016, 02:58 PM
"You scared me for a short time. Don't disappear again." He said. Asmodeus was flying around.

Rivergold
November 1st, 2016, 02:59 PM
She hesitated then smiled. "I won't try to."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2016, 03:05 PM
"Thank you." Inuyasha hugged her.

Rivergold
November 1st, 2016, 03:10 PM
She stiffened slightly, then hugged him back. Just what is her relationship with this guy?

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2016, 03:18 PM
Asmodeus landed after flying around for a while.

Rivergold
November 2nd, 2016, 07:49 AM
"Any luck?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 2nd, 2016, 07:55 AM
Asmodeus turned around. He thought he was alone but he was wrong.

Rivergold
November 2nd, 2016, 12:26 PM
A small red snake slithered up to Asmodeus's feet. "Are you looking for Kayla too? She's gone and I can't find her."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 2nd, 2016, 12:30 PM
He pointed the direction he came from. "She's that way with Inuyasha."

Rivergold
November 2nd, 2016, 12:31 PM
Jumba blinked. "That's not Kayla."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 2nd, 2016, 12:38 PM
Asmodeus shook his head. "Not my concern. Tell Inuyasha that."

Rivergold
November 2nd, 2016, 12:44 PM
Jumba looked up. "Kayla was taken by shadows. I saw."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 2nd, 2016, 12:46 PM
"I'm looking for somebody else." He flew into the air and started flying off. "Be sure to tell that to Inuyasha!"

Rivergold
November 3rd, 2016, 12:05 AM
(and he completely misses the fact that Kayla was taken by the exact same...being(?) that took Terumi, and that if he finds one, he's more than likely to find the other.)
(also; WHY DOES NO ONE NOTICE THE FACT THAT "KAYLA" IS WEARING ACTUAL CLOTHING NOW AND NOT JUST A SKIN-COLORED BIKINI???)
Kala noticed something red coming towards them and jumped.
Jumba looked at her, then slithered to Inuyasha and climbed up to his head. "She is not," he hissed softly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 3rd, 2016, 07:44 AM
Inuyasha looked at Jumba in confusion. "What?"

Rivergold
November 3rd, 2016, 07:47 AM
Kala looked confusedly at the guy and the snake. "Is something wrong?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 3rd, 2016, 07:51 AM
Inuyasha looked at Kala for a moment and then back at Jumba. "Get off me."

Rivergold
November 3rd, 2016, 07:54 AM
"She is not Kayla!" he hissed urgently, and Kala heard.
She blinked and took a step back, then dropped her head. "The snake is right," she said softly. "I'm not...I don't think I'm the person that you're looking for,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 3rd, 2016, 07:57 AM
"What?" Inuyasha asked. "Then who are you?"

Rivergold
November 3rd, 2016, 10:35 AM
She looked up. "My name is Kala. I was sent by Naraku to kill you."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 3rd, 2016, 11:55 AM
"What?" Inuyasha asked a bit more serious. "Naraku sent you?" He pulled out his sword.

Rivergold
November 3rd, 2016, 12:33 PM
"Yes, he sent me," she said looking him in the eye. "But I will not do as he told me to do. I want to help you to destroy him."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 3rd, 2016, 07:41 PM
"And why should I trust you?"

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 07:48 AM
She looked at him. "I don't know. But I do know that Naraku has Terumi. He's supposed to have the one you're looking for too, Kayla, but he doesn't. The Shade is on our side too."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 4th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Inuyasha thought about this for a few moments before sheathing his sword.

Asmodeus was once again flying around calling Terumi's name.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Kala blinked at him, then looked up, in the direction that Asmodeus's calls were coming from. "Should we tell him?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 4th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Inuyasha shook his head. "He'll believe us, then continue looking for Terumi."

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 06:47 PM
"I know that Naraku is holding Terumi near him, and that..." she trailed off.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 4th, 2016, 06:48 PM
"What?"

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 07:11 PM
She shook her head. "It's nothing." The Shade knows where Naraku is, but he won't take us there. He knows how powerful Naraku is, she thought, glancing at the sky again. And so do I.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 4th, 2016, 09:36 PM
"Ok then. To you know where he is?"

Asmodeus was tired from flying for a while, but he continued to fly looking for Terumi.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 09:47 PM
She shook her head. "No. I'm sorry."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 4th, 2016, 09:55 PM
"We'll find him eventually."

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 09:57 PM
She nodded, not meeting his eyes.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 4th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Asmodeus flew faster than he ever had.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 10:10 PM
"I'm going to die," she said softly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 4th, 2016, 10:18 PM
"Why would you think that?" He asked.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 10:26 PM
She looked up, a sad half-smile on her face. "Naraku sent me to kill you, and I defied him." She gave a half-hearted laugh. "Though, he probably already knew what I was going to do, and he let me. It is part of his plan."
She looked up at the sky again, as she had done many times before. "Today is the first day I've seen the sky," she said squinting her eyes against the sun. "It's so bright and colorful out here." She looked back at Inuyasha. "I'll be able to die happy, having seen the sky."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 4th, 2016, 10:33 PM
"I'm sorry to hear that. But I will promise you I will do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen." He said.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 10:42 PM
(Really? The girl that is the exact duplicate of the one he loves...he's just gonna let her go?

what a letdown...)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 5th, 2016, 09:48 AM
(Yeah. I don't care)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 10th, 2016, 01:03 PM
(bump)

Rivergold
November 11th, 2016, 09:48 AM
(...Inuyasha's a jerk.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 11th, 2016, 02:38 PM
(JUST TARDFARLKING POST!)

Rivergold
November 13th, 2016, 06:33 PM
"I'm sorry to hear that. But I will promise you I will do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen." He said.
(Thank you)
She blinked. "Why?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 06:45 PM
"Because I'm tired of Naraku controlling people and I refuse to let him kill you." He said and looked up at the sky.

EliteHotDog
November 13th, 2016, 06:47 PM
(Is there a way I could join?I have no idea what this is about but it interested me.)

Rivergold
November 13th, 2016, 06:48 PM
She looked up at the sky again and made a small sound of surprise. "It's dark!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 06:55 PM
"Have you never seen it dark before?" He asked.

Asmodeus soon stopped, landing on the branch of a tree. He would pick up where he left off as soon as the sun rose again.

EliteHotDog
November 13th, 2016, 06:58 PM
(May I see the plot, a form, etc please?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 07:08 PM
(Here is the form:
Name:
Creature:
Personality:
Questions:
Other(anything I missed)

Rivergold
(...she never saw the sky before. Ever.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
(Because Inuyasha TOTALLY knows that. POST AND STOP WITH THIS)

EliteHotDog
November 13th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Name:Coby
Creature: Moth
Personality:Not everything he says makes sense. He can be spontaneous. He tries to be nice but sometimes comes across as rude. (Likes long walks on the beach.)
Looks: He looks like Kirito.
Questions: What's going on? How old is everyone? What do the creatures do?
Other: Nah.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 07:43 PM
It's better River explains what's going on, as for age, every demon that's being rped is in that 200-400 range. And the creatures right now are looking for a few people. And accepted)

EliteHotDog
November 13th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Name:Coby
Creature: An abnormally large moth.
Personality:Not everything he says makes sense. He can be spontaneous. He tries to be nice but sometimes comes across as rude.
Looks: He looks like Kirito.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Accepted)

Rivergold
November 14th, 2016, 12:47 PM
(she SAID that she never saw the sky before...)

(but fine...I'll post.)

Terumi woke with a start, surrounded by darkness. She looked around frantically for Asmodeus and the others, then remembered. She drew her knees up and wrapped her arms around them, sniffing. She heard a sound, and froze, rigid with terror.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Asmodeus looked at the dark sky. 'Terumi, I'll find you,' he thought. He looked at the crown he still had before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

EliteHotDog
November 16th, 2016, 08:08 AM
(Please just give me a basic understanding of what's going on. )

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 16th, 2016, 05:03 PM
(So right now this demon named Naraku kidnapped Terumi and human named Kayla. There's a small group of demons: Inuyasha, Asmodeus, Maugrim, and now recently Kala. Asmodeus flew off to find Terumi and the rest are trying to find Kayla.)

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 07:09 PM
(someone's gonna di-ie)
Kayla lay curled up on the cold floor of the cave, eyes squeezed shut and sweating. She had stayed put like the shadowy figure had told her to, and had fallen asleep as she waited. But, she had forgotten...
her dreams.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Inuyasha led Kala back to their camp. "It's late. Let's get some rest and we'll start in the morning."

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Kayla woke with a start as she heard faint screams of what could only be called agony drift down the tunnel. "Terumi?" she asked softly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 07:53 PM
(I don't appreciate this)

Asmodeus was dreaming about him and Terumi in his tree. They were happy together walking next to each other and holding hands. Asmodeus stopped, which made Terumi stop and Asmodeus closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss. When he didn't feel anything after a few seconds, he opened his eyes and saw nothing. Terumi had vanished. Asmodeus looked around desperately, trying to find her. "Terumi!" He shouted. "Where did you go?" His response was a scream for help. It was Terumi's voice that screamed it.

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 08:11 PM
(alternative dream. NO JUDGIE)

Asleep in his tree, Asmodeus dreamt of his love....

They were walking along, talking and laughing, swinging their clasped hands. For some reason, all he could hear of either of their voices were just murmurs, but he didn't care. He was with Terumi. She was okay. He laughed at something she said, he didn't know what, then closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss. His lips met nothing. Suddenly her hand was gone from his, and he snapped open his eyes, whipping around. The once brightly lit green forest was now dark, the light bloodred. "TERUMI!!" he yelled. "WHERE ARE YOU!?" The only reply was a faint scream. It was Terumi's voice calling out.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Ok. Now post again)

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Kala nodded, looking upward. "What are those lights?" she asked, her voice full of wonder.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Inuyasha looked up to see what she was talking about. "Those are stars." He said.

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 08:35 PM
"They're so pretty," she said softly, eyes shining.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 08:36 PM
"Yeah I guess." He said.

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 08:39 PM
She shook her head, then sat down in the clearing. "I'll go to sleep now," she said. "Sorry." She then fell instantly asleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 08:42 PM
"Goodnight." He said sitting next to her.

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 08:47 PM
She mumbled something and turned over.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Inuyasha watched for a period of time before falling asleep himself.

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Kala woke with a scream, startling Tsumi awake.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Inuyasha woke when she screamed. "What is it?" He asked fully alert.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 09:51 PM
A soft fump dropped down from a tree nearby, the thing looking about the same as Shippo, only no fox tail. A cat tail in it's place, the thing moved towards Sesshomaru's camp area. (If he can call it that) Slowly, it laid down next to the Demon's leg, finally in some sort of light. It was a Cat version of Shippo, pure black fur and everything. "H-Hi Sesshomaru!" She whispers in a soft voice, shaking.
(You must fill out a form)

CookiesCooking
November 19th, 2016, 09:51 PM
(You must fill out a form)

((Where tho? Sorry...))

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 09:52 PM
((Where tho? Sorry...))
Name:
Creature:
Personality:
Questions:
Other(anything I missed)

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 09:54 PM
(...isn't this invite only?)
She sat there, shaking. "He's here..." she whispered.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 09:56 PM
(I invited her)

"Who is?" Inuyasha asked confused.

CookiesCooking
November 19th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Name:
Creature:
Personality:
Questions:
Other(anything I missed)

((Okay.... Sorry again...))

Name: Kazumi
Creature: Half Kitsune and Neko
Personality: Shy, Timid and Very Quiet
Questions: ?? ....?
Other(anything I missed) She's like Shippō (http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Shipp%C5%8D) in size and attitude, but more shy and timid than the little fluffbutt. :'D She likes Sesshomaru more than Inuyasha, but really doesn't care that much. Like a cat.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Just fill the form form and you'll be good)

CookiesCooking
November 19th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Just fill the form form and you'll be good)

(( ?? ))

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 10:09 PM
(ah, ok)

She looked up, eyes wide with terror. "Naraku," she said, barely a whisper.

Kayla woke up screaming, again. she didn't know how many times she woke, or how long she was asleep, nor could she remember her dreams. What she did remember...she didn't remember the floor being soft, and... moving. She tried to stand, but the ground shifted and and she fell, a voice from nowhere whispering in her ear. "And where are you going?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 10:12 PM
"Naraku?"Inuyasha repeated. "Who is that?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 10:15 PM
((Okay.... Sorry again...))

Name: Kazumi
Creature: Half Kitsune and Neko
Personality: Shy, Timid and Very Quiet
Questions: ?? ....?
Other(anything I missed) She's like Shippō (http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Shipp%C5%8D) in size and attitude, but more shy and timid than the little fluffbutt. :'D She likes Sesshomaru more than Inuyasha, but really doesn't care that much. Like a cat.

Found it. Accepted)

CookiesCooking
November 19th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Found it. Accepted)
((Okay~ IT IS ON BABY. Sorry Rivergold...should have warned you!))

A soft fump dropped down from a tree nearby, the thing looking about the same as Shippo, only no fox tail. A cat tail in it's place, the thing moved towards Sesshomaru's camp area. (If he can call it that) Slowly, it laid down next to the Demon's leg, finally in some sort of light. It was a Cat version of Shippo, pure black fur and everything. "H-Hi Sesshomaru!" She whispers in a soft voice, shaking.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Sesshomaru looked at the creature next to his leg. "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked.

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 10:23 PM
(Okay, Cookie. I have one thing to say to you: either be a good, active parson and have several characters that add to the plot, or get out of the way while Naraku crushes the hearts of Shadow's charries. ok?)

CookiesCooking
November 19th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Sesshomaru looked at the creature next to his leg. "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked.
"O-Oh L-Lord Sesshormaru...you don't remember me? It's me...Kazumi." Looking up at the powerful demon, the creature blinks sadly, a shudder going through her as she felt a blast of wind.

((Um...excuse me?))

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 10:25 PM
(You're a cruel person River)

Sesshomaru thought about the name and it did sound familiar, "What do you want?" He asked.

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 10:35 PM
(@cookie: that is exactly what it sounds like. Shadow: *pouts* not all the time)

Kala shook her head. "No...We will die."

Tsume nudged Maugrim with her foot. "Wake up. Something is wrong."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Inuyasha looked at her. "Calm down." He said. "This Naraku person won't last a second against my Tetsaiga."

Maugrim woke up. "What's wrong?" He asked.

CookiesCooking
November 19th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Kazumi smirked and then nuzzled his leg, much like a cat. "I just broke free of the bonds that once held me. I decided to return to you after so long, but alas, you reject me so fast..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Sesshomaru stared at her.

CookiesCooking
November 19th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Sesshomaru stared at her.
She then gently claws him, shaking and chirping like a cat wanting petting. "What do you say, hmm? Did you replace me, thinking that your servant was dead? Or did you have hope that I would survive?" She asked, looking him dead in the eyes with a golden glare.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Sesshomaru looked away from her and into the sky. "Believe me, I knew you weren't dead."

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 11:03 PM
"Naraku...he has your Kayla, and Terumi...he will kill them." Her voice changed as she spoke. She stood, hair falling over her face and a wicked smile on her--no, his lips.
"I will kill them." Naraku said, standing tall.

(ok. Yes I very much know this is weird. He pulled a switcheroo.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 11:05 PM
Inuyasha took a step back in shock, then realized what was going on and pulled out his sword. "Are you this Naraku she was talking about?"

CookiesCooking
November 20th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Sesshomaru looked away from her and into the sky. "Believe me, I knew you weren't dead."
"Hmph. Sure. Can you scratch my ear please? I can't reach the itch." Crawling timidly onto his lap, the cat demon smirked. "What orders are you giving out, my Lord?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Sesshomaru didn't scratch the itch for a few seconds before finally scratching it for a second. "I'm not giving any orders."

CookiesCooking
November 21st, 2016, 08:47 AM
Making a happy purr, the female smiled. "Oh? Really now? You, not ordering anyone? Odd..." She whispered as her tail wrapped around his arm to have balance.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 08:49 AM
Sesshomaru looked at her and then back up at the sky.

CookiesCooking
November 21st, 2016, 09:18 AM
Sesshomaru looked at her and then back up at the sky.
She then sighed, nuzzling his chest. "M-My Lord... I can sense you are upset about something. Do you want to communicate what you are thinking, my Lord?" She asks as formally as she could, looking at him timidly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 09:27 AM
She then sighed, nuzzling his chest. "M-My Lord... I can sense you are upset about something. Do you want to communicate what you are thinking, my Lord?" She asks as formally as she could, looking at him timidly.
"What makes you think I'm upset?" He asked not looking at her.

CookiesCooking
November 21st, 2016, 09:30 AM
"What makes you think I'm upset?" He asked not looking at her.
"H-How you seem so distracted and upset a-about something, M-My Lord..." She whispers, looking down and seeming to be submissive to the demon. "I m-mean no o-offense, M-My Lord..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 09:34 AM
"H-How you seem so distracted and upset a-about something, M-My Lord..." She whispers, looking down and seeming to be submissive to the demon. "I m-mean no o-offense, M-My Lord..."
Sesshomaru looked down at her. "You don't have to be afraid." He told her. "I'm not going to hurt you."

CookiesCooking
November 21st, 2016, 09:36 AM
Sesshomaru looked down at her. "You don't have to be afraid." He told her. "I'm not going to hurt you."
Ear twitching rapidly, the small cat demon looks up at him again, shaking. "B-But M-My L-Lord...h-have I-I not b-been rude t-towards you?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 09:39 AM
Ear twitching rapidly, the small cat demon looks up at him again, shaking. "B-But M-My L-Lord...h-have I-I not b-been rude t-towards you?"
Sesshomaru stared at her not saying anything.

CookiesCooking
November 21st, 2016, 09:43 AM
Sesshomaru stared at her not saying anything.
She then crawls off of him, shaking and then bowing to him, tail fluffing in fear. "I-I am s-so sorry My Lord! F-Forgive me...p-please M-My L-Lord..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 09:45 AM
She then crawls off of him, shaking and then bowing to him, tail fluffing in fear. "I-I am s-so sorry My Lord! F-Forgive me...p-please M-My L-Lord..."
Sesshomaru looked back up to the sky.

CookiesCooking
November 21st, 2016, 09:55 AM
Sesshomaru looked back up to the sky.
She slowly sat up, hugging herself and shaking. Silently, she nuzzled his hand, making a soft meowing noise.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 09:59 AM
She slowly sat up, hugging herself and shaking. Silently, she nuzzled his hand, making a soft meowing noise.
Sesshomaru didn't move his hand and kept his gaze to the sky. "I know you didn't come here for this." He said. "Why are you really here."

EliteHotDog
November 21st, 2016, 10:06 AM
Sesshomaru didn't move his hand and kept his gaze to the sky. "I know you didn't come here for this." He said. "Why are you really here."
Coby flew by with wings that looked like that of a moth. He'd been flying aimlessly for hours and needed direction. He saw a group on the horizon, and dove towards them. (He has no wings. The moth is on his back.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 10:17 AM
Coby flew by with wings that looked like that of a moth. He'd been flying aimlessly for hours and needed direction. He saw a group on the horizon, and dove towards them. (He has no wings. The moth is on his back.)
Sesshomaru looked up and saw someone in the air.

EliteHotDog
November 21st, 2016, 10:31 AM
Sesshomaru looked up and saw someone in the air.
Coby did a back flip off of the moth and landed in a roll, standing up a couple meters in front of Sesshomaru. His giant moth friend landed next to him. "Hey."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 10:43 AM
Coby did a back flip off of the moth and landed in a roll, standing up a couple meters in front of Sesshomaru. His giant moth friend landed next to him. "Hey."
Sesshomaru didn't speak. He just looked at him.

EliteHotDog
November 21st, 2016, 10:46 AM
Sesshomaru didn't speak. He just looked at him. "What's going on in this neck of the woods?
"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 10:51 AM
"What's going on in this neck of the woods?
"
'Another annoying brat' Sesshomaru thought.

EliteHotDog
November 21st, 2016, 10:54 AM
'Another annoying brat' Sesshomaru thought.
"You look happy..."

CookiesCooking
November 21st, 2016, 10:57 AM
"...t-to k-kill." She admits, nodding away from the demon. "I-I h-hear many t-things...b-but I want b-blood..." Hissing softly when a thing landed in front of them, she backed up, upset now.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 11:00 AM
Sesshomaru looked at both of them. He stood up and began walking in a direction.

CookiesCooking
November 21st, 2016, 11:06 AM
Sesshomaru looked at both of them. He stood up and began walking in a direction.
The tiny thing of a demon deathglared the newcomer, baring fangs before rapidly following Sesshomaru. Silent, she was shaking, sniffing the air for any type of blood.

EliteHotDog
November 21st, 2016, 11:07 AM
The tiny thing of a demon deathglared the newcomer, baring fangs before rapidly following Sesshomaru. Silent, she was shaking, sniffing the air for any type of blood.
"Ok." He took off again, into the clouds. He was going to follow them.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 02:36 PM
Sesshomaru knew both of them were behind him and kept walking.

CookiesCooking
November 22nd, 2016, 08:29 AM
Sesshomaru knew both of them were behind him and kept walking.
Kazumi sighed softly, looking around and then whimpering. She smelled a mouse nearby, and wanted to hunt, but didn't want to piss off Sesshomaru. Following, the cat demon ran to keep up.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2016, 08:36 AM
Kazumi sighed softly, looking around and then whimpering. She smelled a mouse nearby, and wanted to hunt, but didn't want to piss off Sesshomaru. Following, the cat demon ran to keep up.
Sesshomaru continued walking.

CookiesCooking
November 22nd, 2016, 08:48 AM
Sesshomaru continued walking.
Sighing, she then jumps onto his shoulder, legs aching from trying to keep up.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2016, 08:53 AM
Sighing, she then jumps onto his shoulder, legs aching from trying to keep up.
Sesshomaru stopped sensing the presence of something.

CookiesCooking
November 22nd, 2016, 08:57 AM
Sesshomaru stopped sensing the presence of something.
The cat demon balanced on Sesshomaru, ears perked as she looked around. She could smell something...

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2016, 08:59 AM
The cat demon balanced on Sesshomaru, ears perked as she looked around. She could smell something...
He shook his head. It was going right by him and it didn't seem to want anything to do with him."

CookiesCooking
November 22nd, 2016, 10:27 AM
He shook his head. It was going right by him and it didn't seem to want anything to do with him."
Making a soft meow, Kazumi gently started to lick his ear, "cleaning" it in a sense.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2016, 10:30 AM
Making a soft meow, Kazumi gently started to lick his ear, "cleaning" it in a sense.
Sesshomaru ignored it and continued walking.

CookiesCooking
November 22nd, 2016, 10:42 AM
Sesshomaru ignored it and continued walking.
"M-My Lord...m-may I-I ask a q-question?" She asks softly, shaking a little bit.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2016, 10:47 AM
"What is it?" Sesshomaru said.

CookiesCooking
November 22nd, 2016, 10:48 AM
"What is it?" Sesshomaru said.
"W-What d-does my Lord s-sense...?" She asks softly, shaking.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2016, 10:50 AM
"W-What d-does my Lord s-sense...?" She asks softly, shaking.
Sesshomaru stopped. "Something. It's all around me, like it's trying to surround me."

CookiesCooking
November 22nd, 2016, 10:57 AM
Sesshomaru stopped. "Something. It's all around me, like it's trying to surround me."
Looking around, the cat demon's eyes glowed a deep blue. Shaking a little, she saw some type of mist, then nuzzled into his neck gently. "Y-Yes...I-I can s-see mist...but n-nothing more..."