PDA

View Full Version : let us make the legends

Fireflower
February 23rd, 2018, 01:00 PM
have you even needed to explain something and just couldnt?

today we play the tales that dragons of the past will call apon the times of troubles.
each element makes their stories of the past.

Fire
strong and bold.they fight like no tomorrow and will skills.they can be hot-headed at times and cruel in some manners.they rarely come in forms with dragon like wings and tails.thought they are cruel some are willing in the help of the other elemental.they never keep to them selfs and mostly start wars.they made enemies often.

Ice
these dragons are calm and cool in hard plans and places.they work on slowing down the fighter and disableing them before killing which doesnt happen much for they fight with honor and grace and fairest.they mostly fight with the other elements against the fire elementals for there differences.
can be seen with large ice-like wings

Water
these elementals are never far from playful.they try not to be in wars but if they do get caught up in battles they love to be cunning and tricky. but of the fights they create happens mostly with the all of the other groups
water doesnt work with ice fire earth or wind well but the mostly help keep peace.
can be seen with large wings,blue in color or green.

Earth
these beasts come in two types.
calm and peaceful or cruel and aggressive.
thought mostly there clam and helpful.they fight in any side of the war if they get any favors in a battle they start in so they can be pretty powerful with the other elements in battle.they know how to use the other elements to they advantage.
they learn to create:dust , mud ,sleet , and lava

Wind
these fellows are just as playful as water elements and calm as the he ice elements.they take loyalty seriously and kill there enemies with few questions asked.they sometimes create storms.
mostly have angle like wings.

just have fun

name
perso
looks
element
other

Fireflower
February 23rd, 2018, 10:40 PM
bump

Fireflower
February 27th, 2018, 08:05 AM
i just learned how confuseing this rp is

Akari
February 27th, 2018, 08:29 AM
Oh, a dragon Rp! Haven't seen one of these in awhile!

Name: Alabond (Goes by Allie most of the time)
Age: Around...Oh, I'll make her young, so lets say 15 years.
Personality: Smart, Cunning, and usually acts more like a Water-type, having grown up around them instead of her own species.
Looks: She is rather small compared to others of her species, and is usually called "Kiddo" by elder dragons and the like, or those that she themselves as greater than her. Near the base of her wings, they are almost a lapis-lazuli, but the color fades to white near the wing-tip.
Element: Ice
Other: She is much like a Nomad, never staying in one place for to long. She may seem like a pacifist, but she does have a cruel and unjust side to her she rarely lets anyone see.

@littledragon0625 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5034)

Tundra
February 27th, 2018, 09:07 AM
Name
Ykia [Akia]

Stubborn [WIP]
[B]Looks
Dark blue dragon with a black underside [including wings]
Element
Fire
Other
littledragon0625

Fireflower
February 27th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Oh, a dragon Rp! Haven't seen one of these in awhile!

Name: Alabond (Goes by Allie most of the time)
Age: Around...Oh, I'll make her young, so lets say 15 years.
Personality: Smart, Cunning, and usually acts more like a Water-type, having grown up around them instead of her own species.
Looks: She is rather small compared to others of her species, and is usually called "Kiddo" by elder dragons and the like, or those that she themselves as greater than her. Near the base of her wings, they are almost a lapis-lazuli, but the color fades to white near the wing-tip.
Element: Ice
Other: She is much like a Nomad, never staying in one place for to long. She may seem like a pacifist, but she does have a cruel and unjust side to her she rarely lets anyone see.

@littledragon0625 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5034)
Name
Ykia [Akia]

Stubborn [WIP]
[B]Looks
Dark blue dragon with a black underside [including wings]
Element
Fire
Other
littledragon0625
your both good!
i have this other dragon rp which i made about the same time if you want to check that out http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14661 i have been makeing a lot of war rp

Fireflower
March 6th, 2018, 08:47 PM
bump

Rivergold
March 7th, 2018, 02:26 PM
name Seryph
age 17
gender female
perso tbrp
looks Slender dragoness with pale blue scales and a long neck and tail. Her wings are large and wonderful for gliding
element wind
other

I may make more at a later time.

Fireflower
March 7th, 2018, 08:13 PM
name Seryph
age 17
gender female
perso tbrp
looks Slender dragoness with pale blue scales and a long neck and tail. Her wings are large and wonderful for gliding
element wind
other

I may make more at a later time.
you good

Fireflower
March 12th, 2018, 04:17 PM
bump

Rivergold
March 12th, 2018, 05:49 PM
When will this rp start?

CinnamonCookie
March 12th, 2018, 07:52 PM
What is your name?: I'm Allura.
What is your age?: 2 years old, I'm a cub.
What Gender?: I'm a female.
Personality?: +kind
+gentle
+thoughtful
+playful
-suspicious
-can be hurtful to others
What do you look like?: Here, I made this picture. (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=260&pictureid=5414)
What element are you?: I'm a water dragon.
Other: littledragon0625

Fireflower
March 12th, 2018, 08:46 PM
When will this rp start?

i'd like one more person to come

What is your name?: I'm Allura.
What is your age?: 2 years old, I'm a cub.
What Gender?: I'm a female.
Personality?: +kind
+gentle
+thoughtful
+playful
-suspicious
-can be hurtful to others
What do you look like?: Here, I made this picture. (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=260&pictureid=5414)
What element are you?: I'm a water dragon.
Other: littledragon0625

your good!

Fireflower
April 29th, 2018, 09:54 PM
bump uyuuykyjteeweqwzom,plloiyurdfdnufwrt