PDA

View Full Version : What are your Warriors headcanons?

Bracken12
February 22nd, 2018, 04:53 PM
We all have them, the absolutely random things we think of and keep thinking about randomly throughout our everyday lives.
"Omg, it would be so neat if they did this!"

"I wonder if he/she would do that?"

That kind of thing

THE SILENCE IS OVER! TALK ABOUT YOUR HEADCANONS AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG!

( just for laughs and giggles, here's some of my headcanons!)

1. Since Bramblestar and Squirrelflight are both naturally headstrong and love to compete, it's not a uncommon sight in Thunderclan to see them trying to impress and outdo each other.
"Well, I caught five birds yesterday,"
"That's nice, I caught six, AND went on TWO patrols! What did you do? Oh yeah. Sat around in camp talking to Jayfeather!"

2. Briarlight's a cheeky little thing, and she loves to make faces behind Jayfeather's back. He's blind, so of course he can't see her doing ridiculous impressions of him, yet he secretly finds it amusing that she's still as cheerful as she is.

3. Jayfeather makes healing related threats.
"If you don't shut up, I will stuff yarrow down your throat until you can't complain of a upset stomach because YOU WILL HAVE NO STOMACH LEFT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!"
"I'll try not to mistakingly grab deathberries for Berrynose, yet there can be no promises!"

So, reply, and discuss yours!

sNazzy
February 22nd, 2018, 05:06 PM
Well, back when Su Susan had those Dark Forest cats that didn't make any sense, there was a person that posted somewhere that Lilywhisker may have killed Badgerfang, who could clearly be seen as a kit. It has some holes in it, but she retired early on and could have somehow made it to the battlefield. Back when I thought Su was canon, it was the best explanation out there. Also, Ashfur was mentally ill, hence his Starclan residence.

Zan Partizanne
March 1st, 2018, 08:52 AM
I like to imagine SnowKit and Mosskit are best friends in starclan and always get into trouble.

NightWarrior4Life
March 1st, 2018, 08:59 AM
I like to imagine SnowKit and Mosskit are best friends in starclan and always get into trouble.
Today's your lucky day because I believe it is confirmed by the Erinms that Snowkit and Mosskit are indeed good friends in StarClan!

Zan Partizanne
March 1st, 2018, 09:01 AM
Today's your lucky day because I believe it is confirmed by the Erinms that Snowkit and Mosskit are indeed good friends in StarClan!
Yes!!

Bracken12
April 26th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Some more!

1. All the older warriors are actually HUGE shippers and gossip about the cats they think would cute together * They basically do this already*

2. Stonefur was super protective of Mistystar when they was warriors, literally to her new mate: If you hurt my sister... I can't promise your life.

3. Firestar giving Starclan kits badger back rides * the warrior equal of piggy back rides*

4. Firestar asking Tallstar to tell him about Jake.

5. Berrynose being jealous of Lionblaze * the clan loves him and finds me annoying ( sad noises sad noises)*

6. Bramblestar asking Firestar at some point in Starclan asking Firestar if he approved of him being Squirrelflight's mate.

7. Graystripe flaunting how considerably taller he is compared to Firestar

8. Sandstorm teasing Firestar about how his best friend AND deputy were both taller than him. "You looked like an apprentice next to them!"
"be quiet, it's the kittypet blood, I swear"
"Or your just naturally short,"

9. But think about it! Firestar, a respected leader, being SHORT! in a facts video I watched, it said that Bramblestar was taller than Firestar by a mousetail, so.. he considerably shorter than the clan's Giant fluff monster. A short, thick furred tom bravely leading his clan into battle... amazing.

( The last three are Firestar height related)

Zan Partizanne
April 27th, 2018, 07:01 AM
I like to imagine that sometimes the toms in starclan compare their deaths to each others to see who had the most heroic death.