PDA

View Full Version : Firehawk's Apprentice

BEAR.
February 22nd, 2018, 01:32 PM
Hi all! I'm looking for an apprentice for Firehawk (https://thepeacher.weebly.com/firehawk.html). He's had a few in the past, but two were from a couple years ago and went inactive / were never roleplayed.

I don't have much preferences in regards to the apprentice. They can be new or pre-existing.

The only thing I ask is I'd prefer for them have just become apprenticed age (about 6 moons), but I'm open for them being older if you have a plot idea associated with them.

Keep in mind Firehawk doesn't understand the concept of identifying as something other than your birth sex, but he's completely accepting. He'll do his best to respect the apprentice's identity and while he might slip up at first, it'll be an honest mistake as he tries to get used to it.

If you have a character site, you can just link them! Otherwise, you can apply any way you'd like, but I'll provide a small form if you don't want to make one.

OPTIONAL FORM:

Name:
Description (can link image):
Personality:
Additional information:

Momotaro
February 22nd, 2018, 01:40 PM
Name: RushKit,
Description (can link image): https://i.imgur.com/4KiAtmEm.png {mine}
Personality:
+Intelligent, Curious, ingenuitive,
=Asks TO Many Questions,Pushes boundaries,
-Loyalty's fluctuate easily, coward, their search for 'knowledge' can make them emotionally stupid,
Additional information: They dislike water, so they would need help with that,

vellichor
February 22nd, 2018, 08:57 PM
Name: Rhythmkit

Description (can link image): Ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b5/6f/06/b56f061d77cda58aef91ab3509c7b731.jpg) [ source (https://m.imgur.com/gallery/2RCQmGT) ]

Personality: WIP

Additional information: She was found on the territory at the age of three [ 3 ] moons. She was taken in, after informing them her name was Rhythm. She was then renamed Rhythmkit.

Cosmo
February 23rd, 2018, 08:48 AM
I have Cardinalkit (https://charriestreehouse.wordpress.com/cardinal/) [if he is accepted we can rp like he was just apprenticed]

Mauve
February 23rd, 2018, 11:25 AM
I've got Twig (www.maescats.weebly.com/twig.html), who's in the process of joining RiverClan right now! He's currently being RP'd with Fallenstar in the camp clearing; there's a bit about his "plot" I guess on his character page, but basically his father was RiverClan and his mother was a kitty-pet-turned-loner, and when he learned the truth about his heritage and Clan blood, he set off to find his father. His father actually died in the Gathering battle between the Syndicate and the Clans, but Twig isn't aware of that yet. Once he finds out about his father from Fallenstar, he'll be distraught, but eventually decide to join the Clan - perhaps he can be one of Firehawk's apprentices? I only have his age as 'adolescent' but with his backstory, he's probably around 7-9 moons!

Mango
February 23rd, 2018, 11:34 AM
Name: Laurelpaw
Description (can link image): boop (https://www.pexels.com/photo/cat-whiskers-kitty-tabby-20787/)
Personality: She is a kind cat with a short-temper and angression towards strangers.
Additional information: Nope.

NightWarrior4Life
February 23rd, 2018, 11:54 AM
Name: Sleekkit
Description: deep green eyes with sleek, shiny brown fur.
Personality: A very talented cat. Is particularly good at hunting, mostly fishing. She is a very disciplined cat and will listen when being spoken to and will speak when given the chance but doesn't like to break rules. She believes with the right, mentor, she can be an even stronger warrior and the best cat RiverClan has ever seen!
Additional information: currently searching for her parents so don't fret

Jynx
February 24th, 2018, 09:11 AM
Name: Esox
Age: 5 Moons, but I can age him up or down depending on your preference
Picture: { Link (https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7489/15964618602_585651fe99_o_d.jpg) }
Personality and Physical Description: Esox is a rather odd little cat. He is naturally very thin and has a tendency to appear small and weaker then his fellow sleek, powerful RiverClan clanmates. This may be due to his apparent birth outside of the Clans. He was born to a loner, Sariah, who died shortly after giving birth. He was found outside the RiverClan borders and brought within the camp to be cared for. Although he grew up surrounded by RiverClan Cats, he never thinks he will ever sptruly fit in. Esox is short for his age and has sort of lost hope in ever "growing big and tall like all the other old cats". He is very introverted, though has a few close friends. He has lower self-esteem and find it hard to look a thing the good things in life. Esox believes in doing the right thing, even if doing so will harm one of his friends. He is very resourceful, and has quite a few clever ideas when he puts his mind to it. Overall, little Esox is a young cat who doesn't know how good life can really be until someone coaxes him out of his shell a little bit.
Additional information: This photo is not mine, and it belongs to its rightful owner.

Tundra
February 24th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Name
Ripplepaw
Description
Dark gray pelt || Black backstripe/tail stripe || Black ears || White ear tips || White legs || White spots near his backstripe || White muzzle || White underbelly || Amber eyes
Personality
[I will edit this later because I gtg]
Additional information
Nope

BEAR.
February 25th, 2018, 11:19 PM
choosing date will likely be march 1st

Seraphon
February 27th, 2018, 12:00 AM
Brackenpaw

Name
Brackenkit Brackenpaw Brackensnap? Brackenspots? Brackenpool? Stillwater?

Name Origin
Bracken: Their bracken colored splotches
Snap: Their sometimes snappy and clever personality
Spots: Their bracken colored splotches
Pool: Their usually calm personality
Still: Their usually calm personality
Water: Their usually calm personality

Sexuality
Asexual Aromantic

11 moons [ I can change this to 6 moons if needed ]

Rank
Apprentice

Affiliation
RiverClan

Personality
Traits
Calm//Level-headed//Intelligent//Sometimes Snappy//Clever//Shameless//Kind//Generous//Responsible//Brave//Collected//Doesn't speak to bullies unless needed

Overview
Calm, Level-Headed, and Collected
Whenever there is an emergency Brackenpaw is always calm and you will find that they're the one that always helps to evacuate cats or always goes around, mewing encouragement or kind words to cats when loved ones die. They're just that kind of cat. They're somehow able to always stay calm, collected, and level-headed during emergencies or emotional moments. Don't ask them how they do it. They would just shrug and say,"I guess it's just who I am, and I sure am glad of it." Overall, Brackenpaw is just so calm sometimes that it can be... Unsettling at times to say the least.

Intelligent
Brackenpaw is a very smart and intelligent apprentice, they could pick their way out of pretty much any situation. If there were rogues they could definately find a smart and clever way to get out of that. Brackenpaw can also problem-solve very well, if their mentor gives them some type of test, they could figure it out very quickly. Brackenpaw also learns very quickly and works very hard. Because of this they can often times be found training and drilling hunting and battle moves alone. So, when their friends say,"No fair! How come you're so smart!?" They just roll their eyes and sigh, thinking about how much hard work they had to put into learning as much as they did. Overal, Brackenpaw is very smart but that is because of hard-work and dedication.

Kind and Generous
Like I said before, Brackenpaw is the type of cat that would be generously whispering encouraging thoughts to cats who have suffered greatly, or even to cats that have made Brackenpaw themself suffer greatly. Brackenpaw would give away all of their fair share of prey if even their worst enemy was starving, so you'd think that Brackenpaw would give up even more for others, but the answer is no. They wouldn't. They treat all cats equally, no matter their relationship to them, their looks, gender, personality, or many other possible reasons. This often leads to arguments between them and their family members and friends. Overall, Brackenpaw is a kind, generous, and fair cat that treats others equally no matter who they are.

Sometimes Snappy, Clever, and Doesn't Speak to Bullies Unless Needed
In the case that a bully does annoy Brackenpaw to pieces, they will quickly find a clever comeback and snap at them. I mean, this cat is no joke when they are around a cat that they hate. But they have to honestly hate that cat, they won't just snap at anyone that walks by, I mean, most of the time Brackenpaw doesn't even give the bullies the time of day to talk to them. Brackenpaw just smiles and walks away. So, you really have to hit a soft spot to get them to snap at you. Overall, Brackenpaw can try with all their might not to snap if bullies hurt them, but it just won't work. They're brain would already have made a comeback by then and have already told their mouth to snap it to said bully.

Shameless
Brackenpaw gets bullied many times for their gender and their ears, but whenever the bullies mentally or even physically abuse them, they just shrug, smile, and keep going. Everyone is always asking them,"Do you have no pride!?" But I assure you, they have plenty of pride and most definately enough brains to tell that fighting back against the bullies is exactly what they want them to do. So they just sit there and take the hits. Brackenpaw would always stand up for others if nesecarry though, if they are too young or weak to defend themselves, Brackenpaw would be there in a flash, by their side. Even if they don't know the cat being bullied. Overall, Brackenpaw would sit through it if they're being bullied, knowing they can really do nothing to stop it, but if someone else was being bullied they would instantly stick up for them.

Responsible
You'll never catch this cat doing anything they're not supposed to be doing. Brackenpaw is always on task and doing what they're asked. No matter what the task is, may it be checking the elders for ticks or cleaning out the nursery, Brackenpaw will surely get the job done. They're even loyal enough to their friends to help their friends with their chores! Brackenpaw is just not the type of cat you would see straying from what they're doing or goofing of at all. Brackenpaw just does not lose their focus. Overall, Brackenpaw's success as a warrior is really important to them and they're willing to do all the chores in the five Clans to prove it.

Skills
Hunting
6/10

Fishing
0/10

Fighting
8/10

Tracking
7/10

Climbing
1/10

Swimming
0/10

Socializing
2/10

Cleaning
10/10

Following Orders
10/10

Giving Orders
10/10

Extras
"You cannot judge me based on my outlook or gender, just as you cannot judge the woodpecker for clinging to a tree instead of flying, or the worm for looking the way it does. You can only judge me based on what I provide, and what I'm like, and if you get to know me a little more, I think that you'll find that I provide friendship. Something you don't seem to have and most likely never will receive."

Theme Song
None ATM

Quirks
Their ears twitch when they are starting to get annoyed
They are a dry-paw [For those that don't know what a dry-paw is, it's a RiverClan cat that is either scared of water or just dislikes swimming]
Their tail tip flicks when confident
Their eyes start staring at random objects when thinking hard
Their nose twitches when excited or happy

BEAR.
March 1st, 2018, 01:03 PM
applications close tonight @ 11:59 PM ET!

BEAR.
March 1st, 2018, 09:39 PM
final bump

BEAR.
March 1st, 2018, 11:52 PM
Name: RushKit,
Description (can link image): https://i.imgur.com/4KiAtmEm.png {mine}
Personality:
+Intelligent, Curious, ingenuitive,
=Asks TO Many Questions,Pushes boundaries,
-Loyalty's fluctuate easily, coward, their search for 'knowledge' can make them emotionally stupid,
Additional information: They dislike water, so they would need help with that,

accepting rush as his apprentice!

Momotaro
March 2nd, 2018, 02:15 AM
accepting rush as his apprentice!
Thank you!