PDA

View Full Version : A border encounter

wren
February 21st, 2018, 05:04 PM
.: A border encounter :.

It's a regular day of patrols and duties for rowanflower of riverclan when it's her time to take a patrol with her apprentice Rosepaw .:Blue Wishes:. and Firehawk Mad King along with Carpwatcher mompaws Everything is going according to plan until Firehawk notes a Shadowclan scent on their territory. It was too faint to really know if anything was hunted and killed on riverclans side, so the patrol naturally investigates further. Concerned on edge that's when the patrol falls upon [2-3] Shadowlcan cats trespassing. So the riverclan patrol confronts them about the tresspassing and from then on we decide where we wanna go!

From then on its decided by the roleplayers how we want this to go, wether or not the shadowclan patrol will be hostile or not. So the deadline for the applications will be soon since we wanna gets this started quickly so we plan on trying to get this done tonight if there are enough applications or tomorrow ideally. We also want to make sure that you as a roleplayer are active enough to keep up with his roleplay. Thanks c:

Name;
Age;
Role [ clan ];
Gender;
Rank;
Hostility levels;
Affiliation;
Appearance;
persona description;
Questions/comments;

Liekki
February 21st, 2018, 05:50 PM
Name: Nightshadow (https://sites.google.com/ipsd.org/ashpetal/main-clans/shadowclan/nightshadow)
Role: ShadowClan cat
Hostility levels: Hostile but not malevolent
Affiliation: ShadowClan
Appearance: A sleek, black, fairly bulky molly with bright yellow eyes.
Persona description: Nightshadow can tend to be annoying. She enjoys making others angry because it entertains her and is very amusing. Nightshadow is somewhat snappy but prefers making fun of others instead of succumbing to her anger. She's very loyal to her clan and will fight if necessary to prove the status of ShadowClan and the strength of ShadowClan cats. While she can be annoying and disrespectful, she's not a villain or a criminal, just a mean cat.
Questions/comments:

Leaf_tail
February 21st, 2018, 06:07 PM
Name: Scorndusk (https://aishaswarriors.weebly.com/scorndusk.html)
Role [ clan ]: ShadowClan
Hostility levels: Very hostile, will intentionally provoke the RiverClan cats
Appearance: A thick-coated black cat with a red undercoat, making his fur seem fiery in the sunlight and black in shadow. His undercoat is visible around his eyes, ears, and chin, as long as all the way around his body and tail. He has light, almost white green-yellow eyes, and a tiny patch of white fur on the center of his chest.
persona description: His arrogance makes him unlikeable to most of his Clanmates, but his unpleasant demeanor is only the tip of the iceberg. He can be horribly cruel, and others' suffering doesn't seem to faze him as much as it should. His Machiavellian tendencies and obsessive loyalty to ShadowClan make him a catalyst in the movement to bring ShadowClan back to its former glory by killing Goldenstar and eventually becoming ShadowClan's leader.
Questions/comments: Nope!

BEAR.
February 22nd, 2018, 11:29 AM
bump!

Momotaro
February 22nd, 2018, 11:39 AM
Name;LionDusk (http://snek245.weebly.com/liondusk.html)
Age;
Role [ clan ];Shadowclan,
Gender;
Rank;
Hostility levels; Extremely hostile, jumps to conclusions,
Affiliation; Shadowclan,
Appearance;
persona description;
Questions/comments; All of its in the link!

NightWarrior4Life
February 22nd, 2018, 12:02 PM
Name: PineWish
Hostility levels: 99% of the time she's honestly not hostile at all and will try to settle the dispute with words rather than violence but if a physical fight breaks out and no cat listens to her she'll probably try and break it up.
Appearance: Ginger with dark green eyes. Quite petite.
Persona description: like I mentioned before, PineWish is not a hostile cat at all and prefers to settle disagreements with words rather than physical violence. She is a polite and sometimes can even be quite quiet. PineWish is weaker than most cats as she gets sick very often but doesn't let that hold her back from doing warrior duties. She is also a very loving mother to many orphaned kits she adopted therefore she is gentle and calm, which adds to the idea that she cannot bring herself to hurt any cat, even in battle.
Questions/comments: is a cat going to die or be taken hostage or anything dramatic in this or is it simply going to be the ShadowClan patrol sort of trying to prove they didn't steal anything and The RiverClan patrol trying to prove they did?

BEAR.
February 22nd, 2018, 12:08 PM
Questions/comments: is a cat going to die or be taken hostage or anything dramatic in this or is it simply going to be the ShadowClan patrol sort of trying to prove they didn't steal anything and The RiverClan patrol trying to prove they did?

I wasn't planning on any deaths / hostages, but I'll leave that up to everyone else. We can go for some prey drama but that's dependent on if there's any indicators prey was killed -- and that'll mostly be up to the ShadowClan cats that're selected.

Firehawk won't be very pleased if someone dies or Rowan decides to take a hostage. It'd be a bit extreme over some trespassing and maybe prey theft.

NightWarrior4Life
February 22nd, 2018, 12:38 PM
I wasn't planning on any deaths / hostages, but I'll leave that up to everyone else. We can go for some prey drama but that's dependent on if there's any indicators prey was killed -- and that'll mostly be up to the ShadowClan cats that're selected.

Firehawk won't be very pleased if someone dies or Rowan decides to take a hostage. It'd be a bit extreme over some trespassing and maybe prey theft.
Okay just wasn't sure how much drama you wanted there to be XD

BEAR.
February 22nd, 2018, 12:43 PM
Okay just wasn't sure how much drama you wanted there to be XD

That'll be up to the others c;

wren
February 22nd, 2018, 04:39 PM
NightWarrior4Life

I know Rowan will forbid any hostage situation from her riverclan warriors and if that does happen she will be jumping in to break it up. She will also NOT initiate a fight between the patrols but will if provoked and will protect her clan mates at all costs. So wether or not somebody dies is certainly not up to me rather the patrol itself.

Kitty Mama
February 22nd, 2018, 07:49 PM
Name; Stagskip (https://cherrycharries.weebly.com/)
Age; 13 Moons
Role [ clan ]; ShadowClan
Gender; Male
Rank; Warrior
Hostility levels; I'd place him at about 3/10 -- quite docile, but could be riled to action if the situation demands it. He prefers to avoid conflict and would be the cat tagging along as the patrol trespasses (as he isn't particularly strong willed) but incessantly reminding the others that what they're doing is against the Warrior Code.
Affiliation; ShadowClan
Appearance; He has the appearance of a seal-point Siamese mix, medium furred with distinct markings. Image references are provided on his page, which is linked above.
persona description; Traits are in the charrie site link. <3
Questions/comments; Is "Role [ clan ]" different than "Affiliation" ? I apologize if I misread / filled out the application incorrectly! I'll fix it up asap, just quote me.

wren
February 22nd, 2018, 09:26 PM
Bump c:

wren
February 23rd, 2018, 08:57 AM
Bump c:

cherry
No I’m totally sorry I missed that completely when viewing your form, that was a mistake on my part by accidentally adding clan to the role part. You didn’t do anything wrong so that’s my mistake so don’t worry. And again sorry for missing that the first time around, I’m loosing my marbles here.

Kitty Mama
February 23rd, 2018, 02:43 PM
Bump c:

cherry
No I’m totally sorry I missed that completely when viewing your form, that was a mistake on my part by accidentally adding clan to the role part. You didn’t do anything wrong so that’s my mistake so don’t worry. And again sorry for missing that the first time around, I’m loosing my marbles here.

no worries, thanks for clearing that up! :heartbounce:

wren
February 24th, 2018, 10:20 PM
Last bump

BEAR.
February 24th, 2018, 11:10 PM
Name: Scorndusk (https://aishaswarriors.weebly.com/scorndusk.html)
Role [ clan ]: ShadowClan
Hostility levels: Very hostile, will intentionally provoke the RiverClan cats
Appearance: A thick-coated black cat with a red undercoat, making his fur seem fiery in the sunlight and black in shadow. His undercoat is visible around his eyes, ears, and chin, as long as all the way around his body and tail. He has light, almost white green-yellow eyes, and a tiny patch of white fur on the center of his chest.
persona description: His arrogance makes him unlikeable to most of his Clanmates, but his unpleasant demeanor is only the tip of the iceberg. He can be horribly cruel, and others' suffering doesn't seem to faze him as much as it should. His Machiavellian tendencies and obsessive loyalty to ShadowClan make him a catalyst in the movement to bring ShadowClan back to its former glory by killing Goldenstar and eventually becoming ShadowClan's leader.
Questions/comments: Nope!

Name;LionDusk (http://snek245.weebly.com/liondusk.html)
Age;
Role [ clan ];Shadowclan,
Gender;
Rank;
Hostility levels; Extremely hostile, jumps to conclusions,
Affiliation; Shadowclan,
Appearance;
persona description;
Questions/comments; All of its in the link!
Name; Stagskip (https://cherrycharries.weebly.com/)
Age; 13 Moons
Role [ clan ]; ShadowClan
Gender; Male
Rank; Warrior
Hostility levels; I'd place him at about 3/10 -- quite docile, but could be riled to action if the situation demands it. He prefers to avoid conflict and would be the cat tagging along as the patrol trespasses (as he isn't particularly strong willed) but incessantly reminding the others that what they're doing is against the Warrior Code.
Affiliation; ShadowClan
Appearance; He has the appearance of a seal-point Siamese mix, medium furred with distinct markings. Image references are provided on his page, which is linked above.
persona description; Traits are in the charrie site link. <3
Questions/comments; Is "Role [ clan ]" different than "Affiliation" ? I apologize if I misread / filled out the application incorrectly! I'll fix it up asap, just quote me.

Celestial and I have selected these three for the ShadowClan patrol!

You should receive a group message within the next day so we can discuss the roleplay in further details.