PDA

View Full Version : Athens Academy ( private )

Leucos
February 20th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Broken Madness
So basically hero and villain high school ^^

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ac/54/2c/ac542cb11a7a3bf274f471cca34e3c6d--ancient-symbols-celtic-symbols.jpg
Let the shenanigans begin !!!!!!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 11:33 PM
I’m here!

Leucos
February 21st, 2018, 06:40 AM
Paige was in her class room trying her best to pay attention she huffed as she had her head phones on she liked the classes but some of the lectures were a bit boring she gumbled and took out her notebook now starting to sketch a flower . She sat in the back of the class . Beside her was abe he was jotting down notes he looked over at Paige and narrowed his eyes then rolled them he yanked a ear bud out of Paiges right ear " will it kill you to pay Attention for Once? " abe growled unaware of any other students listening . Paige narrowed her eyed at abe " Laissez-moi seul garçon fantaisie " Paige said causing abe to give a confused expression Paige rolled her eyes this time " it's means leave me alone fancy boy in French " she replied abe huffed ( yes Google translate...)
Broken Madness
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 04:58 PM
Paige was in her class room trying her best to pay attention she huffed as she had her head phones on she liked the classes but some of the lectures were a bit boring she gumbled and took out her notebook now starting to sketch a flower . She sat in the back of the class . Beside her was abe he was jotting down notes he looked over at Paige and narrowed his eyes then rolled them he yanked a ear bud out of Paiges right ear " will it kill you to pay Attention for Once? " abe growled unaware of any other students listening . Paige narrowed her eyed at abe " Laissez-moi seul garçon fantaisie " Paige said causing abe to give a confused expression Paige rolled her eyes this time " it's means leave me alone fancy boy in French " she replied abe huffed ( yes Google translate...)
Broken Madness
Broken Madness
The door suddenly opens, or more like it was broken down by the body of a huge black wolf who was now on the broken desk. The wolf growls loudly and roars as a man steps forward it was Naruto, his hair was bright as the sun and his eyes a sky blue. He was smiling “ oops are we late?”

Leucos
February 22nd, 2018, 05:14 PM
The door suddenly opens, or more like it was broken down by the body of a huge black wolf who was now on the broken desk. The wolf growls loudly and roars as a man steps forward it was Naruto, his hair was bright as the sun and his eyes a sky blue. He was smiling “ oops are we late?”

Paige jumped in her chair her eyes widened as she saw the black wolf she wasn't afraid of it but it just startled her she smiled at the wolf . Abe pinched the bridge of his nose " yes you two are but don't worry it's just history the ones you don't want to miss are learning to control your power and sparing " he said with a smile he looked at the other boy " your naruto correct ? " he asked with a tilt of his head . Paige looked at abe and narrowed her eyes then looked at the black wolf again which she seemed more interested in other then the boy she was an animal person after all " who's this? " she asked meaning the wolf she waved at it . It was probably dumb to do but it's what happens when your an animal lover Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 07:52 PM
Paige jumped in her chair her eyes widened as she saw the black wolf she wasn't afraid of it but it just startled her she smiled at the wolf . Abe pinched the bridge of his nose " yes you two are but don't worry it's just history the ones you don't want to miss are learning to control your power and sparing " he said with a smile he looked at the other boy " your naruto correct ? " he asked with a tilt of his head . Paige looked at abe and narrowed her eyes then looked at the black wolf again which she seemed more interested in other then the boy she was an animal person after all " who's this? " she asked meaning the wolf she waved at it . It was probably dumb to do but it's what happens when your an animal lover Broken Madness
Naruto smiles “ yep that’s me! Sorry to have done this Sasuke was just begging for a fight “ He Says playfully as The wolf stands up and changes into a Human, a handsome male with mixed colored eyes and pitch black hair. He growls “ damn cheater.” He growls as he looks at the girl “ I’m Sasuke Wolfheart better remember it”

Leucos
February 22nd, 2018, 08:01 PM
Naruto smiles “ yep that’s me! Sorry to have done this Sasuke was just begging for a fight “ He Says playfully as The wolf stands up and changes into a Human, a handsome male with mixed colored eyes and pitch black hair. He growls “ damn cheater.” He growls as he looks at the girl “ I’m Sasuke Wolfheart better remember it”

Abe smiled knowing he was right he did like to be right most of the time
" no harm done if a fight ever happens we can take care of ourselves " he says as he stands up he had one hand behind his back " names abe Lancaster it's nice to meet you " he says then bowed . He stood back up " if I may ask what are your powers? I can already tell what your friends are " he said . Paige smiled wide a wolf shape shifter even better! she nodded
" don't worry I will . Names Paige .....so what did you mean by cheater ??if it's ok to ask " she asked she was a bit nervous since she doesn't talk a whole lot . She put her iPod away and closed her notebook Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 09:03 PM
Abe smiled knowing he was right he did like to be right most of the time
" no harm done if a fight ever happens we can take care of ourselves " he says as he stands up he had one hand behind his back " names abe Lancaster it's nice to meet you " he says then bowed . He stood back up " if I may ask what are your powers? I can already tell what your friends are " he said . Paige smiled wide a wolf shape shifter even better! she nodded
" don't worry I will . Names Paige .....so what did you mean by cheater ??if it's ok to ask " she asked she was a bit nervous since she doesn't talk a whole lot . She put her iPod away and closed her notebook Broken Madness
He smiles “ like Sasuke over there who’s a demon wolf shape shifter and I’m a fox Phoenix shifter. My main power is flames and Sasukes over there is darkness. Any other questions?” He asks playfully as Sasuke creaks his neck a bit “ we were walking to class like normal and this idiot just hit me without giving me a warning or anything “

Leucos
February 22nd, 2018, 09:41 PM
He smiles “ like Sasuke over there who’s a demon wolf shape shifter and I’m a fox Phoenix shifter. My main power is flames and Sasukes over there is darkness. Any other questions?” He asks playfully as Sasuke creaks his neck a bit “ we were walking to class like normal and this idiot just hit me without giving me a warning or anything “

Abe smiled " that's rare . And yes how good are you at picking the false from the real? " he asked with a tilt of his head his eyes were brown and he had short blond hair
Paige blinked " oh like a hit hit or a playfull hit? So your a demon wolf that's cool " she said now standing up and stretched her arms she moved a piece of her hair which was dyed dark purple and her eyes were fuchsia pink. Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 23rd, 2018, 03:31 PM
Abe smiled " that's rare . And yes how good are you at picking the false from the real? " he asked with a tilt of his head his eyes were brown and he had short blond hair
Paige blinked " oh like a hit hit or a playfull hit? So your a demon wolf that's cool " she said now standing up and stretched her arms she moved a piece of her hair which was dyed dark purple and her eyes were fuchsia pink. Broken Madness
He smiles “ very~ it’s part of the fox bloodline but I’m more rare than a normal fox”
He growls “ did you need see me flying right now playful at best.” He Says as he looks away “ anyway yes I am a demon wolf guy”

Leucos
February 23rd, 2018, 03:50 PM
He smiles “ very~ it’s part of the fox bloodline but I’m more rare than a normal fox”
He growls “ did you need see me flying right now playful at best.” He Says as he looks away “ anyway yes I am a demon wolf guy”

Abe raised his eyebrow and smirked " well then if you tell the truth " he said as suddenly a kid ran in the door about fifteen of age he pantted a bit he looked at naruto while panting only in reality the door was closed and no kid . Abe tried his best not to smirk but he could feel one crawling on his face let's see if you are
Paige just smiled again then she looked down feeling more nervous she scratched the back of her neck " s-so..are you on the good side or bad side?? ....I'm m-more neutral . A-abe or fancy boy is clearly on the good side " she cleared her throat Broken Madness Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Abe raised his eyebrow and smirked " well then if you tell the truth " he said as suddenly a kid ran in the door about fifteen of age he pantted a bit he looked at naruto while panting only in reality the door was closed and no kid . Abe tried his best not to smirk but he could feel one crawling on his face let's see if you are
Paige just smiled again then she looked down feeling more nervous she scratched the back of her neck " s-so..are you on the good side or bad side?? ....I'm m-more neutral . A-abe or fancy boy is clearly on the good side " she cleared her throat Broken Madness Broken Madness
He smiles as his eyes glowing and the illusion burns into flames “ My fox blood is actually kitsue? Aka the nine tailed fox clan. We specialize in magic so that little trick won’t work on me” He Says as his eyes glowed almost as if they were on fire.
Sasuke looks at her “ none i’m on any side that shows me some way of living. It doesn’t matter to me” He Says calmly

Leucos
February 24th, 2018, 03:40 PM
He smiles as his eyes glowing and the illusion burns into flames “ My fox blood is actually kitsue? Aka the nine tailed fox clan. We specialize in magic so that little trick won’t work on me” He Says as his eyes glowed almost as if they were on fire.
Sasuke looks at her “ none i’m on any side that shows me some way of living. It doesn’t matter to me” He Says calmly

Abe huffed " cheater not supposed to use magic your supposed to use wits to figure out if it's real or not but no matter " he said sounding grumpy he ran a hand through his hair and sighed now putting his hands together " well I'd say this class is almost done in about 3....2... " he said and looked at the clock the bell rang and it was time for sparing class . He smirked " 1. Now it's time for one the exciting classes to begin " he said he looked at naruto he grabbed his stuff and started to walk out of the room
Paige blinked " oh ok" she said and heard the bell she grabbed her notebook and iPod she put both of her ear buds in " how good are you at sparing? " she asked with a tilt of her head wow been a while since I've talked to some one this long Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2018, 11:55 PM
Abe huffed " cheater not supposed to use magic your supposed to use wits to figure out if it's real or not but no matter " he said sounding grumpy he ran a hand through his hair and sighed now putting his hands together " well I'd say this class is almost done in about 3....2... " he said and looked at the clock the bell rang and it was time for sparing class . He smirked " 1. Now it's time for one the exciting classes to begin " he said he looked at naruto he grabbed his stuff and started to walk out of the room
Paige blinked " oh ok" she said and heard the bell she grabbed her notebook and iPod she put both of her ear buds in " how good are you at sparing? " she asked with a tilt of her head wow been a while since I've talked to some one this long Broken Madness
He laughs softly “ but I did. I know more than you think teacher. I know so much!” He says playfully as he looks at Abe “ mind if I join?”
Sasuke smiles “ very. “ he says as he stretches a bit “ so Naruto up for a spar?” He asks Darkly as Naruto smiles “ not today I believe I found my next lover~”

Leucos
February 25th, 2018, 10:17 AM
He laughs softly “ but I did. I know more than you think teacher. I know so much!” He says playfully as he looks at Abe “ mind if I join?”
Sasuke smiles “ very. “ he says as he stretches a bit “ so Naruto up for a spar?” He asks Darkly as Naruto smiles “ not today I believe I found my next lover~”

Abe blinked and looked at naruto " you can join besides I can't spar by myself now can i? " he said with a chuckle then he smiled and walked out of the room . But he did overhear him talk with sasuke and it made him confused what's he mean by next?no matter shouldn't worry he shook his head with a sigh . Paige just smiled " well then ill See you in next class wolfy " she said she turned on her iPod and walked out " I was looking for a breath of life A little touch of heavenly light but all the choirs in my head sang no.to get a dream of life again a little vision of the start and the end but all the choirs in my head sang no. " she sang Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 09:46 PM
Abe blinked and looked at naruto " you can join besides I can't spar by myself now can i? " he said with a chuckle then he smiled and walked out of the room . But he did overhear him talk with sasuke and it made him confused what's he mean by next?no matter shouldn't worry he shook his head with a sigh . Paige just smiled " well then ill See you in next class wolfy " she said she turned on her iPod and walked out " I was looking for a breath of life A little touch of heavenly light but all the choirs in my head sang no.to get a dream of life again a little vision of the start and the end but all the choirs in my head sang no. " she sang Broken Madness
He smiles “ than be ready my dear “ He Says playfully as he walks by him.
Sasuke nods as he begins to walk after them watching Naruto with cold eyes soon his eyes glowed dangerously “ such a fox”

Leucos
February 27th, 2018, 09:56 PM
He smiles “ than be ready my dear “ He Says playfully as he walks by him.
Sasuke nods as he begins to walk after them watching Naruto with cold eyes soon his eyes glowed dangerously “ such a fox”

Abe blinked again and looked at sasuke he saw his eyes glow he took it as a bad sign and moved away from naruto a bit he didn't want to make enemies out of these two already he cleared his throat " I think your friend would like to walk beside you naruto he seems...angry.. " he said trying to word it right . Paige was nodding her head to a beat from a song it was blasting out of the ear buds and you could hear it a bit she was behind the three boys and tilted her head watching what was going on.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Abe blinked again and looked at sasuke he saw his eyes glow he took it as a bad sign and moved away from naruto a bit he didn't want to make enemies out of these two already he cleared his throat " I think your friend would like to walk beside you naruto he seems...angry.. " he said trying to word it right . Paige was nodding her head to a beat from a song it was blasting out of the ear buds and you could hear it a bit she was behind the three boys and tilted her head watching what was going on.
Naruto turns to look at Sasuke who glares at him. “ nope he doesn’t. He always does that it’s a wolf thing to show dominance over you since you know... I’m like his family and you are seen as a worthy mate for me so he may seem angry at me but he’s more like he’s testing you. You know?” He Says playfully as Sasuke now glares at abe.

Leucos
February 27th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Naruto turns to look at Sasuke who glares at him. “ nope he doesn’t. He always does that it’s a wolf thing to show dominance over you since you know... I’m like his family and you are seen as a worthy mate for me so he may seem angry at me but he’s more like he’s testing you. You know?” He Says playfully as Sasuke now glares at abe.

Abe blinked and put his hands up stepping back " look I just want to be on your guys good side and yeah I get it now " he said his voice was a bit shaky and looked at sasuke then he speed walked . Paige shook her head slowly and walked up to the two taking out an earbud " what's fancy boys problem all of a sudden ? " she asked clearly confused hoping one of them could give her an answer . Broken Madness Broken Madness