PDA

View Full Version : The Abandoned Clan official roleplay

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 11:20 AM
DarkLeaf and her friends were exploring "Do you guys think we'll find anything interesting?" She meowed to her friends Squirrel was leading the group so she padded faster to catch up with her. Then she saw an Abandoned Clan, "What's that?" She asked slightly nervous as she looked at the blood splatters on the dens.

Broken Madness Lightpaw Fuzzyfeline AkariReverie Flameleaf RosePelt145

Tundra
February 20th, 2018, 11:49 AM
[That was faster than I expected...]

Palm was hiding in the back of the den. He didn't know if that animal was still outside, and he didn't want to find out either. Although, he wondered if there was another survivor. He slowly crawled to the front of the den and looked outside. His gaze scanned the camp, when he saw nobody else he was devastated. Palm took a deep breath and placed a paw in the clearing, he glanced around.
The kit began shuffling out of the den.
Maybe... Just maybe there was-
Snap
Palm accidentally stepped on a twig.
He let out a yowl of alarm, thinking that the animal was coming back. He darted back into the den and hid behind a rock with his paws on his head. He just wanted his clanmates back... He didn't even get to become a trainee. Palm let out a soft whimper as he cowered in the back of the den.

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 11:57 AM
[That was faster than I expected...]

Palm was hiding in the back of the den. He didn't know if that animal was still outside, and he didn't want to find out either. Although, he wondered if there was another survivor. He slowly crawled to the front of the den and looked outside. His gaze scanned the camp, when he saw nobody else he was devastated. Palm took a deep breath and placed a paw in the clearing, he glanced around.
The kit began shuffling out of the den.
Maybe... Just maybe there was-
Snap
Palm accidentally stepped on a twig.
He let out a yowl of alarm, thinking that the animal was coming back. He darted back into the den and hid behind a rock with his paws on his head. He just wanted his clanmates back... He didn't even get to become a trainee. Palm let out a soft whimper as he cowered in the back of the den.
Fuzzyfeline Lightpaw RosePelt145
DarkLeaf's ears perked up in alarm and heard a quiet whimper "Did you hear that?" She said looking back and Lightpaw giving her a confused look. DarkLeaf sniffed the air "There's definitely a cat here" she told them. "We should be careful"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 12:19 PM
soft deathly singing can be heard within the den of the former leader. “Come, little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land
Of enchantment~ “ Soon eyes as golden as the sun began to shine within the darkness of the den, the voice was heard again this time more dark and more.. sinster than the last time it sang.
“Come, little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden
Of magic “
Soon whoever was singing began to move standing up slowly almost dangerously within the darkness of the den. Soon whoever it was began to step out showing.. A tom with a pelt as black as night and eyes that glowed as bright as the sun. His smile was small, however held a deathly aura as if he was death smiling at his new found souls. He sings again this time in a husky voice dripping with poison like a spider trapping its webs of lies.
“Follow, sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain and
The sorrows~ “
He closes his eyes and begins humming a bit, purring a deathly purr as he sings again speaking with a much darker and deadly voice.
“ Weep not, poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and
Passions~ ...” suddenly he starts laughing it sounded so deadly and dark as he just laughed than soon he looks at the new comers and the kit he seemed to have forgotten to eat. Or maybe he was just saving her for later. He smiles at them and opens his golden eyes “ Such unforgettable acts have been casted upon this place. You travel here seeking adventure but you will only find suffering and death. You step on my home, my prison and my feeding grounds. May I ask why? What do you truly desire? Hmm~ does the tales bring you here with curiosity or do you think you can save a life if you come into the deaths heart... what do you seek?”

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 12:27 PM
soft deathly singing can be heard within the den of the former leader. “Come, little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land
Of enchantment~ “ Soon eyes as golden as the sun began to shine within the darkness of the den, the voice was heard again this time more dark and more.. sinster than the last time it sang.
“Come, little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden
Of magic “
Soon whoever was singing began to move standing up slowly almost dangerously within the darkness of the den. Soon whoever it was began to step out showing.. A tom with a pelt as black as night and eyes that glowed as bright as the sun. His smile was small, however held a deathly aura as if he was death smiling at his new found souls. He sings again this time in a husky voice dripping with poison like a spider trapping its webs of lies.
“Follow, sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain and
The sorrows~ “
He closes his eyes and begins humming a bit, purring a deathly purr as he sings again speaking with a much darker and deadly voice.
“ Weep not, poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and
Passions~ ...” suddenly he starts laughing it sounded so deadly and dark as he just laughed than soon he looks at the new comers and the kit he seemed to have forgotten to eat. Or maybe he was just saving her for later. He smiles at them and opens his golden eyes “ Such unforgettable acts have been casted upon this place. You travel here seeking adventure but you will only find suffering and death. You step on my home, my prison and my feeding grounds. May I ask why? What do you truly desire? Hmm~ does the tales bring you here with curiosity or do you think you can save a life if you come into the deaths heart... what do you seek?”

DarkLeaf barely ever got scared but this time she was really scared of the deadly looking tom "U..um..we w-were just traveling a..and we wandered here" She stuttered her ears pinned back DarkLeaf tried not to look into his bright yellow eyes if looks could kill she'd be dead ' Oh no this isn't good..' she thought with fear showing in her eyes. DarkLeaf looked at the den where she heard whimpering in "You're n-not gonna kill us right?" She whispered terrified of him.

Akari
February 20th, 2018, 12:48 PM
DarkLeaf and her friends were exploring "Do you guys think we'll find anything interesting?" She meowed to her friends Squirrel was leading the group so she padded faster to catch up with her. Then she saw an Abandoned Clan, "What's that?" She asked slightly nervous as she looked at the blood splatters on the dens.

@Broken Madness (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361) @Lightpaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6708) @Fuzzyfeline (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5297) @Akari (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5456)@Reverie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1328) @Flameleaf (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1478) @RosePelt145 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1756)

(Wow, that was fast.)

~Snap~
FadedTail Flinched, hearing the noise.She glaned in the direction of the noise, and she quickly realized it was in the direction of the camp. As soon as she heard the yowl that followed, she started to slowly walk back in the direction she had run a moon ago, when she fled the traitor, instead of trying to fight it.`Is that...Singing?` She wondered, thinking she could hear it. Her pace slowly quickened, nearing the camp slowly from the opposite direction as the other clan cats. As she got closer, she somewhat recognized the voice. It was definitely that of a tom's, and it reminded her of one of her clan-mates...
She broke into a sprint, Jumping over a bush, and into the camp, realizing who it must be. Her eyes darted around the camp, locking onto the other two cats, and then onto the cat who's voice she recognized. "You.......will p-pay...for what you did....." She whispered, slightly afraid of what he may do, but knowing she must do everything in her power to protect the other two. Her mind was telling her that she needed to run, that there was nothing she could possibly do, but she tried to ignore it best she could.

(AND @Broken Madness (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361) I LOVE THAT SONG! WHY YOU GOTTTA BE SO DAMMED CREEPY SOMETIMES XD)

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 01:05 PM
(Wow, that was fast.)

~Snap~
FadedTail Flinched, hearing the noise.She glaned in the direction of the noise, and she quickly realized it was in the direction of the camp. As soon as she heard the yowl that followed, she started to slowly walk back in the direction she had run a moon ago, when she fled the traitor, instead of trying to fight it.`Is that...Singing?` She wondered, thinking she could hear it. Her pace slowly quickened, nearing the camp slowly from the opposite direction as the other clan cats. As she got closer, she somewhat recognized the voice. It was definitely that of a tom's, and it reminded her of one of her clan-mates...
She broke into a sprint, Jumping over a bush, and into the camp, realizing who it must be. Her eyes darted around the camp, locking onto the other two cats, and then onto the cat who's voice she recognized. "You.......will p-pay...for what you did....." She whispered, slightly afraid of what he may do, but knowing she must do everything in her power to protect the other two. Her mind was telling her that she needed to run, that there was nothing she could possibly do, but she tried to ignore it best she could.

(AND BrokenMadness I LOVE THAT SONG! WHY YOU GOTTTA BE SO DAMMED CREEPY SOMETIMES XD)

DarkLeaf glanced at the cream colored cat she wandered what she had whispered but then she looked back at the black tom who had been staring at her and her friends with a deadly look. The fear slowly went away in her eyes she was still scared but not as much now knowing there were survivors still here. DarkLeaf's ears weren't pinned down anymore they were normal she looked the tom in the eyes 'oh please don't kill me for being brave' she thought digging her claws into the earth. "Did you take down this clan? Is that why nobodies here except a kit?" She said not wanting to give the cream colored cats position away she hoped he hadn't looked over to her when DarkLeaf glanced at her.
She didn't want her death to be her fault.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 01:26 PM
y’all wanted insane!! And I got it!)
He laughs softly as he tilts his head “ how rude of me! I didn’t tell you who I am huh? Well it’s nice to make some new friends during some dinner right?” He asks darkly as he chuckles a bit and looks at Fadedtail “ oh! You’re back! You almost missed dinner don’t worry I got some to share!” He Says as he begins to turn around his tail waving a bit as he walks into the leaders den and soon was pulling out something. He stops and sighs “ Blackstar was a big cat! I tried to finish him on my own but-“ he pulls out a dead body of a tom barely even recognizable if it weren’t for the fur, the tom was torn apart and eaten here and there. He smiles as he places his claws on the head. “ come on! Eat up! My names Deathheart! I’m a warrior of this clan! But sadly seems like everyone just got so tasty looking and the voices really wanted something so I killed them all! It’s that exciting! “ he says purring happily as he licks his jaws and looks at them. “ come on eat up~ I do love to share and all oh! And fadedtail~ “ his eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to crash the skull of the former leader easily. “ I believe you should be running now~”

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 01:55 PM
He laughs softly as he tilts his head “ how rude of me! I didn’t tell you who I am huh? Well it’s nice to make some new friends during some dinner right?” He asks darkly as he chuckles a bit and looks at Fadedtail “ oh! You’re back! You almost missed dinner don’t worry I got some to share!” He Says as he begins to turn around his tail waving a bit as he walks into the leaders den and soon was pulling out something. He stops and sighs “ Blackstar was a big cat! I tried to finish him on my own but-“ he pulls out a dead body of a tom barely even recognizable if it weren’t for the fur, the tom was torn apart and eaten here and there. He smiles as he places his claws on the head. “ come on! Eat up! My names Deathheart! I’m a warrior of this clan! But sadly seems like everyone just got so tasty looking and the voices really wanted something so I killed them all! It’s that exciting! “ he says purring happily as he licks his jaws and looks at them. “ come on eat up~ I do love to share and all oh! And fadedtail~ “ his eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to crash the skull of the former leader easily. “ I believe you should be running now~”
DarkLeaf's pupils shrank as she tried not scream she gulped "Y-you eat cats?" She asked Deathheart quietly looking at him her ears pinned back again as she looked at the dead body. DarkLeaf tried to calm herself down but it didn't work knowing that Deathheart could kill her any second if he really wanted.

Tundra
February 20th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Broken Madness I love that song!
<><><><>
Palm heard voices. He began hyperventilating. He didn't wanna die yet! He just wanted to live in peace!
The small kitten let out a frightened mew, but covered his mouth his his paws as he realized what he had done. Now he was sure that they were coming for him. He knew he only had two choices; Stay put, or run.
Palm pressed himself against the wall of the den. If he ran he would probably be killed by a fox anyway. He wanted to be found. He needed for someone to find him. He opened his jaws and let out a yowl. He just needed for someone to rescue him,
that was all he needed. To be safe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 02:04 PM
yay! XD I love it too!)
He laughs loudly “ yep! Why do you think you only see blood not bodies~” he purrs as he looks at darkleaf than he looks behind them seeing the kit, his expression changed into something darker and more dangerous “ Palm? “ he asks coldly as he begins to laugh dryly “ Palm~ come here now~ “ he says darkly as he begins to walk towards the kit completely ignoring the others now

Akari
February 20th, 2018, 02:38 PM

DarkLeaf's pupils shrank as she tried not scream she gulped "Y-you eat cats?" She asked Deathheart quietly looking at him her ears pinned back again as she looked at the dead body. DarkLeaf tried to calm herself down but it didn't work knowing that Deathheart could kill her any second if he really wanted.
@Broken Madness (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361) I love that song!
<><><><>
Palm heard voices. He began hyperventilating. He didn't wanna die yet! He just wanted to live in peace!
The small kitten let out a frightened mew, but covered his mouth his his paws as he realized what he had done. Now he was sure that they were coming for him. He knew he only had two choices; Stay put, or run.
Palm pressed himself against the wall of the den. If he ran he would probably be killed by a fox anyway. He wanted to be found. He needed for someone to find him. He opened his jaws and let out a yowl. He just needed for someone to rescue him,
that was all he needed. To be safe.

yay! XD I love it too!)
He laughs loudly “ yep! Why do you think you only see blood not bodies~” he purrs as he looks at darkleaf than he looks behind them seeing the kit, his expression changed into something darker and more dangerous “ Palm? “ he asks coldly as he begins to laugh dryly “ Palm~ come here now~ “ he says darkly as he begins to walk towards the kit completely ignoring the others now

She glanced in the direction the yowl came from, before running and standing in front of the den, her expression going cold. "Pfft. I would take a bite, but BlackStar probably tastes worse than he looked." She said. "And your not going to be eating Palm either. Why would you eat a kit anyways, they are so small and fragile. Even a mouse would make a better meal!" She said, thinking that if she could possibly reason with him, or at least get his guard down. She looked at the other two cats momentarily, before resuming her stareing contest with DeathHeart.

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 02:44 PM
yay! XD I love it too!)
DarkLeaf padded quickly a bit ahead of Deathheart and smiled scaredy "I-Im sure the kit is scared and thirsty right kit?" She said looking at him scaredly "so ypu know ypu should just leave him alone." She said pushing him away from palm gently trying not to anger him.

Tundra
February 20th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Attempting to go through most of the rp without him talking
<><><><><>
Palm let out a frightened squeak and pressed against the wall.
He opened his jaws to speak,
but nothing came out. He pressed his ears against his head and squealed in horror. He shook his head and crouched there. He didn't wanna die yet. He still had a life to live! Palm knew there was only one thing he could do. Run.
The kit jumped to his paws and darted out of the den, squealing loudly.
Palm ran underneath the cats and ran for the entrance. He glanced over his shoulder and kept running. He let out a mew of alarm as he tripped over a stone and crashed to the ground. He stared at the cats for a brief moment,
then got up and continued the dash. He jumped over a rock laying in the clearing. He just needed to get away from these cats. His stomach growled from hunger, and his mouth was dry from thirst. He scampered past a small puddle and stopped. He knew he shouldn't... But... One sip wouldn't hurt, would it? The kitten walked to the puddle and began lapping up some water.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 03:33 PM
He looks at the warrior for a bit than at darkleaf. His ears picked up hearing a mew, he looks past them and his eyes widened when he saw the kit was gone. “ NO!!” He hisses as he suddenly hits fadedtail with the back of his paw and quickly run past them even cutting darktail a bit while running past them following the sweet scent of the kit. Once he was away he looks around desperately “ Palm!!” He yells worryingly and desperate as he looks around. His ears up and alert soon he smells palm. His eyes glowed as he begins to look around once more seeing the little one from afar. Soon he begins to jump down and quickly walk up to Palm. “ Little one! You nearly gave me a scare! Come let’s get you some food and water okay?” He asks however his claws were out

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 03:47 PM
He looks at the warrior for a bit than at darkleaf. His ears picked up hearing a mew, he looks past them and his eyes widened when he saw the kit was gone. “ NO!!” He hisses as he suddenly hits fadedtail with the back of his paw and quickly run past them even cutting darktail a bit while running past them following the sweet scent of the kit. Once he was away he looks around desperately “ Palm!!” He yells worryingly and desperate as he looks around. His ears up and alert soon he smells palm. His eyes glowed as he begins to look around once more seeing the little one from afar. Soon he begins to jump down and quickly walk up to Palm. “ Little one! You nearly gave me a scare! Come let’s get you some food and water okay?” He asks however his claws were out
Darkleaf watched as Deathheart ran past them she worried for the Kit and hoped he didn't get hurt. She was still a bit scared of Deathheart but he seemed ok she guessed "just listen for yowls" she whispered to herself she looked at Fadedtail "are you ok? " Darkleaf asked

Akari
February 20th, 2018, 03:49 PM

Darkleaf watched as Deathheart ran past them she worried for the Kit and hoped he didn't get hurt. She was still a bit scared of Deathheart but he seemed ok she guessed "just listen for yowls" she whispered to herself she looked at Fadedtail "are you ok? " Darkleaf asked

FadedTail nodded, and then decided to sprint at him, ramming into his side, hopeing to throw him off balance. "Alright, now I can put up with disrespect to our clan-mates...and all the other sick, disgusting, and wrong things you do....but you think that not only I, and...whoever the heck these two are, are going to believe your going to spare this one kit after having killed the rest of ou-....my clan, is a big ol' load of badger dung!" She hissed. She glanced at DarkLeaf and the other. "Whoever you two are, take the kit, and get to safety, I'll try to delay him as best I can..."
(Boop Broken Madness, you have forgotten bout us....)

Tundra
February 20th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Palm squealed and backed up into a tree. He shook his head desperately. But when he heard food and water, he let out a purr and nodded. The kitten padded over to the older cat with a smile. He let out a purr and rubbed his cheek against their leg as he waited to go. Palm trusted his cat, he waited food.
He shifted from paw to paw as he waited, unaware that their claws were unsheathed. He yawned and rolled onto his belly, not knowing that it was a risky thing to do. His purr gradually grew louder as he rolled around in the grass. He couldn't wait, at last, someone has rescued him. He was going to get some food! Palm flicked his ears and stretched his paws toward the sky.

[Writers Block]

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 03:58 PM
FadedTail nodded, and then decided to sprint at him, ramming into his side, hopeing to throw him off balance. "Alright, now I can put up with disrespect to our clan-mates...and all the other sick, disgusting, and wrong things you do....but you think that not only I, and...whoever the heck these two are, are going to believe your going to spare this one kit after having killed the rest of ou-....my clan, is a big ol' load of badger dung!" She hissed. She glanced at DarkLeaf and the other. "Whoever you two are, take the kit, and get to safety, I'll try to delay him as best I can..."
DarkLeaf nods and runs over to the kit and picks up palm by the scruff and runs for awhile with him. She eventually stops and puts the kit on the ground she sat down panting "Its ok" she smiled at him "You're safe from Deathheart now he cant hurt you" she said looking at him with trustful eyes.

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 04:47 PM
DarkLeaf noticed Crow and padded over to him but kept looking back at Palm "Hey Crow if you see and abandoned clan don't go there" She told him looking at him
RosePelt145

|+sari+|
February 20th, 2018, 04:55 PM
DarkLeaf noticed Crow and padded over to him but kept looking back at Palm "Hey Crow if you see and abandoned clan don't go there" She told him looking at him
RosePelt145

Crow looked up from his rabbit he was eating and gazed at the she-cat a moment. He groom's a paw a moment then sets his paw down, slow in his answer. "I have heard the rumors... I know better than to go that way, but thank you for reminding me." He goes back to eating his fresh kill.

Tundra
February 20th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Palm squeaked as he was lifted from the ground. Who was this cat? Were they gonna hurt him? He looked up at the cat as he was set down. He cocked his head to one side questioningly. He got to his paws and began running, he didn’t wanna be kidnapped! The kitten ran as far as his little legs would carry him, then he stopped and collapsed. He lay in the grass, eyes closed and flanks heaving. Palm lifted his head and unsheathed his claws. He got to his paws and began climbing the nearest tree. He began sliding down at first, but eventually got the hang of it. He climbed for a while before resting on a branch. He rested his head on his paws and shut his eyes, only to open them as he felt his paws slip. Palm let out a wail or terror as he slipped from the branch.

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Palm squeaked as he was lifted from the ground. Who was this cat? Were they gonna hurt him? He looked up at the cat as he was set down. He cocked his head to one side questioningly. He got to his paws and began running, he didn’t wanna be kidnapped! The kitten ran as far as his little legs would carry him, then he stopped and collapsed. He lay in the grass, eyes closed and flanks heaving. Palm lifted his head and unsheathed his claws. He got to his paws and began climbing the nearest tree. He began sliding down at first, but eventually got the hang of it. He climbed for a while before resting on a branch. He rested his head on his paws and shut his eyes, only to open them as he felt his paws slip. Palm let out a wail or terror as he slipped from the branch.
DarkLeaf nodded and went back to where Palm was and didn't see him she started getting scared and panicked she saw him falling from and branch and raced to catch him and luckily she did. "Look kit im not gonna hurt you ok? I promise I'll event hunt for you" DarkLeaf looked at him with panic still in her eyes "At least your not hurt" she sighed and layed down beside him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 21st, 2018, 07:22 AM
Deathheart growls loudly as he quickly regains his balance and looks at Fadedtail “ You have became a fool. This is for the sake of the clan... the clan that betrayed us all!” He hisses as he suddenly jumps on her biting almost immediately into her shoulder drawing blood.
( sorry! Was busy with stuffs!)

Akari
February 21st, 2018, 07:44 AM
Deathheart growls loudly as he quickly regains his balance and looks at Fadedtail “ You have became a fool. This is for the sake of the clan... the clan that betrayed us all!” He hisses as he suddenly jumps on her biting almost immediately into her shoulder drawing blood.
( sorry! Was busy with stuffs!)

She winced, before twisting her body in a way so she rolled beneath him, before clawing at his stomach. "Name one way they betrayed us...After all, you sorta ate them, so I don't think that they betrayed us, instead you betrayed them." She snarled.
(Boop Broken Madness.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 21st, 2018, 10:16 AM
She winced, before twisting her body in a way so she rolled beneath him, before clawing at his stomach. "Name one way they betrayed us...After all, you sorta ate them, so I don't think that they betrayed us, instead you betrayed them." She snarled.
(Boop Broken Madness.)

He smiles “ one doesn’t go made without reason my dear. Why did you think really happened when he lost a life!! “ he laughs darkly “ he killed everything I loved!! And you all just watched!! You just watched... and I just grew more mad!”

Akari
February 21st, 2018, 10:36 AM
He smiles “ one doesn’t go made without reason my dear. Why did you think really happened when he lost a life!! “ he laughs darkly “ he killed everything I loved!! And you all just watched!! You just watched... and I just grew more mad!”

"He was our leader, it's our duty to be loyal to him. Besides, what good could one cat do against a cat who can die multiple times and not be changed much? I mean seriously, what did you expect us to do, go against everything we have been taught since we were kits?" She said simply.
( Broken Madness )

Dark Queen
February 21st, 2018, 03:29 PM
"stay here and don't run away like last time" DarkLeaf mewed looking at the kit and trotted over to Crow again "Can you stay with the kit?" She asked him trusting him to look after Palm 'I have to see if Fadedtails ok maybe if I and her team up on Deathheart we can take him down. I mean he did eat and kill the clan' she shuttered at the thought.
RosePelt145

Tundra
February 21st, 2018, 03:59 PM
Palm was still frightened from the fall, but he was slowly calming down. The kits eyelids grew heavy and sat down. He leaned against Darkleaf and he let out a loud purr that was slowly getting softer with each moment that passed.
He opened his jaws in a small yawn. Palm's purr died as he began to fall asleep next to Darkleaf. He shook his head and yawned again, trying to stay awake. He climbed to his paws and walked in circles. His pace slowed down as he walked. The little kit yawned again, then returned to Darkleaf's side. He let out a purr and scooted closer to her belly. Palm felt like this cat was his mother, but he knew that want true, as far as he knew his mother was dead. Palm shook his head, trying to clear the thought.
He exhaled softly as he fell asleep next to Darkleaf's side.

Dark Queen
February 21st, 2018, 05:48 PM
Palm was still frightened from the fall, but he was slowly calming down. The kits eyelids grew heavy and sat down. He leaned against Darkleaf and he let out a loud purr that was slowly getting softer with each moment that passed.
He opened his jaws in a small yawn. Palm's purr died as he began to fall asleep next to Darkleaf. He shook his head and yawned again, trying to stay awake. He climbed to his paws and walked in circles. His pace slowed down as he walked. The little kit yawned again, then returned to Darkleaf's side. He let out a purr and scooted closer to her belly. Palm felt like this cat was his mother, but he knew that want true, as far as he knew his mother was dead. Palm shook his head, trying to clear the thought.
He exhaled softly as he fell asleep next to Darkleaf's side.
DarkLeaf looked at the kit sleeping beside her belly and tried not to 'aww' in cuteness. He looked so peaceful she smiled gently and she was promising to protect him in her head she just hoped Deathheart wouldn't hurt Fadedtail and look for Palm. But she would protect him even if she had to fight Deathheart. DarkLeaf's tail curled around Palm and she stayed awake deciding to scan the area for any cats who wanted to mess with her or hurt Palm.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 12:36 PM
"He was our leader, it's our duty to be loyal to him. Besides, what good could one cat do against a cat who can die multiple times and not be changed much? I mean seriously, what did you expect us to do, go against everything we have been taught since we were kits?" She said simply.
( Broken Madness )

He smiles softly “ I never killed before until now” he roars as he jumps on her “ I was a loner before I got here! I was never born here!! My mate... my kits they were born here yet y’all did nothing when those mutts came! When the badgers came y’all ran! Y’all left my family to die!”

Akari
February 22nd, 2018, 12:51 PM
He smiles softly “ I never killed before until now” he roars as he jumps on her “ I was a loner before I got here! I was never born here!! My mate... my kits they were born here yet y’all did nothing when those mutts came! When the badgers came y’all ran! Y’all left my family to die!”

She stumbled back a few steps when he jumped on her, but she quickly shook him off. "Really? By now I would have thought you were an expert..." she said sarcastically, before feigning a blow with her left paw, instead quickly swinging her right paw and whacking him in the side of the head. "Mutts, badgers, tell me, what did you expect us to do? Everyone loses someone...but you not only overreacted, you killed nearly everyone else...." She said with a sigh, before slowly starting to walk in a circle around him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 12:54 PM
She stumbled back a few steps when he jumped on her, but she quickly shook him off. "Really? By now I would have thought you were an expert..." she said sarcastically, before feigning a blow with her left paw, instead quickly swinging her right paw and whacking him in the side of the head. "Mutts, badgers, tell me, what did you expect us to do? Everyone loses someone...but you not only overreacted, you killed nearly everyone else...." She said with a sigh, before slowly starting to walk in a circle around him.
He growls “ You could have saved them! Y’all saved the others but not them. I killed for the hell of it because the only reason you were kept alive is because of them. Now they’re gone and I don’t think I can hold on any longer “ he growls as he ignores the pain and suddenly slashes his claws into her shoulder digging them deep Into shoulder “ I was a monster before the clan now... I’m back”

Akari
February 22nd, 2018, 01:04 PM
He growls “ You could have saved them! Y’all saved the others but not them. I killed for the hell of it because the only reason you were kept alive is because of them. Now they’re gone and I don’t think I can hold on any longer “ he growls as he ignores the pain and suddenly slashes his claws into her shoulder digging them deep Into shoulder “ I was a monster before the clan now... I’m back”

The pain that she felt in her shoulder was like nothing she could easily explain, but she forced herself to smile none-the-less. "A monster, huh? Let me be blunt. You look like a kittypet after they came back from the Cutter." She said dully. "Now how bout you back down and stop trying to hunt us down. You underestimate the strength of the survivors, as well as me..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 01:10 PM
The pain that she felt in her shoulder was like nothing she could easily explain, but she forced herself to smile none-the-less. "A monster, huh? Let me be blunt. You look like a kittypet after they came back from the Cutter." She said dully. "Now how bout you back down and stop trying to hunt us down. You underestimate the strength of the survivors, as well as me..."
He smiles “ than you underestimate my power dear. I killed the whole clan.. and two badgers so -“ he leans in. “ Let me show you “ He Says as he suddenly begins to bite down on her shoulder spilling blood even pulling as if he just bit into the flesh of a kill.

Akari
February 22nd, 2018, 01:17 PM
He smiles “ than you underestimate my power dear. I killed the whole clan.. and two badgers so -“ he leans in. “ Let me show you “ He Says as he suddenly begins to bite down on her shoulder spilling blood even pulling as if he just bit into the flesh of a kill.

She winced in pain, but forced out a laugh. "You a-are a fool..." She mumbled, before twisting her neck, nearly biting down on his throat. "You make yourself vanurable to often..." She said, before swipeing at his muzzle with her claws.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 01:22 PM
She winced in pain, but forced out a laugh. "You a-are a fool..." She mumbled, before twisting her neck, nearly biting down on his throat. "You make yourself vanurable to often..." She said, before swipeing at his muzzle with her claws.
His eyes glowed as he suddenly pulls back taking some of her flesh with her as he moves back, he literally shallows the piece he took from her and licks his jaws “ A little pain won’t effect me.”
( is okay? ;^;)

Akari
February 22nd, 2018, 02:07 PM
His eyes glowed as he suddenly pulls back taking some of her flesh with her as he moves back, he literally shallows the piece he took from her and licks his jaws “ A little pain won’t effect me.”
( is okay? ;^;)

(('Tis perfectly fine! as long as she is not killed....yet.))

She let out a growl as the flesh was ripped from her shoulder. "Same... I have felt far greater pain than what you can physically do to me already...." She growled, before lunging at him, clawing at his side.
( Broken Madness )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 23rd, 2018, 11:35 AM
(('Tis perfectly fine! as long as she is not killed....yet.))

She let out a growl as the flesh was ripped from her shoulder. "Same... I have felt far greater pain than what you can physically do to me already...." She growled, before lunging at him, clawing at his side.
( Broken Madness )
He laughs darkly as he felt his blood spill onto the ground as he moves to the side and rams his head at his side

Akari
February 23rd, 2018, 12:36 PM
He laughs darkly as he felt his blood spill onto the ground as he moves to the side and rams his head at his side
As she felt herself stumble to the ground, she started to hope the two that had stumbled upon the Abandond camp had gotten the kit to safety, and they themselves would be safe from him. She rolled to her paws and stood up again, but almost collapsed again due to the pain the wound in her shoulder was causing. " Ngh...you are starting to remind me of old FeatherTail, and how much of a thorn he was in everyone's backside..." she growled.

Dark Queen
February 23rd, 2018, 12:47 PM
DarkLeaf was getting nervous was Fadedtail ok? Would she have to leave Palm to see? She didn't want to leave Palm but she wanted to see if Fadedtail was fine. She could be dying and she wouldn't even know she would feel like it her fault she died.
The calico's tail started swishing. DarkLeaf's eyes darted around the place.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 23rd, 2018, 01:44 PM
As she felt herself stumble to the ground, she started to hope the two that had stumbled upon the Abandond camp had gotten the kit to safety, and they themselves would be safe from him. She rolled to her paws and stood up again, but almost collapsed again due to the pain the wound in her shoulder was causing. " Ngh...you are starting to remind me of old FeatherTail, and how much of a thorn he was in everyone's backside..." she growled.
His eyes glowed as he moved back “ yes he died first” he says darkly “ or is this some other game of yours. How weak to the end you play like a fool... no will you still be pestering me? You’re losing a lot of blood because of that wound I made.” He smiles “ and I do love them fresh~”

Dark Queen
February 23rd, 2018, 02:28 PM
DarkLeaf picked up Palm by the scruff and layed him in a berry bush hiding his scent and nudged him waking him up "I'm gonna be gone a while stay here if anyone comes and tries to hurt you run" she said then ran off.
She stopped and climbed up a tree just above Deathheart 'Watch out Deathheart here comes DarkLeaf!" she thought smirking her claws unsheathing. DarkLeaf jumped off the branch and onto Deathheart digging her claws into him and biting his neck.
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 26th, 2018, 12:40 PM
DarkLeaf picked up Palm by the scruff and layed him in a berry bush hiding his scent and nudged him waking him up "I'm gonna be gone a while stay here if anyone comes and tries to hurt you run" she said then ran off.
She stopped and climbed up a tree just above Deathheart 'Watch out Deathheart here comes DarkLeaf!" she thought smirking her claws unsheathing. DarkLeaf jumped off the branch and onto Deathheart digging her claws into him and biting his neck.
Broken Madness
Deathheart eyes glowed as he suddenly shakes his plet roughly slamming darkleaf onto the ground hard, “ pity” he says darkly as he looks down at darkleaf “ since when did kits try to fight killers”

Dark Queen
February 27th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Deathheart eyes glowed as he suddenly shakes his plet roughly slamming darkleaf onto the ground hard, “ pity” he says darkly as he looks down at darkleaf “ since when did kits try to fight killers”
DarkLeaf hisses loudly and scratches him across the face leaving a deep scratch. Her fur sticking up as she braced herself for a hit.