PDA

View Full Version : ~Madness~~Broken~ ( clans of mad and sane)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 10:52 AM
They are two clans within this forest of darkness and light.
One powerful and bloodthirsty with a total of three leaders leading it with a iron claw and blood on their paths. This clan is named Madness, a order that kills for justice and protection but also to quench the madness within their minds.
One of their leaders by the name Wolfstar is one such tom, he killed the former leader to gain his role as leader and earned his right to lead the clan with the two leaders of healing and protection.
Madness lives deep within the darkness of the forest by the waterfall which brought the former clans to their doom, on top of the waterfall the leaders speak out and give orders or simply ceremonies for the clan, wolfstar leads the whole clan, the two other leaders lead the healers and warriors. The healing takes place in a cave hidden by the waterfall and the dens are mostly underground under the roots of the dark trees. The leaders den is above the waterfall within a huge old dark tree.
To join madness from the outside, you must prove yourself worthy of the madness name, you must suffer and be put though many pains to join the call of madness. Wolfstar will decide if you can join or not.

The next clan, is broken, a wise and powerful clan that fights to protect peace, usually at odds with madness and has a total of 2 leaders each leading a part of the clan. They lead with wisdom and care for the clans and they do it proudly and honorably. The newest healer has just been made deputy due to the high trust the healer has gained from the clan and especially the stars above who had chosen her to be the next leader when the need arises. Her name is Coldheart
A former healer and now a powerful warrior for the clan, she knows Wolfstar before he became the cat he is now and is honestly for some reason quiet about it especially now with the gathering coming closer by the day.
They live within the light of the forest around a beautiful flowing stream that goes though the camp, dens are made and are placed here and there for warriors, elders and queens, they are usually made by sticks, grass and stones but sometimes they will dig a bit to make the elders or queens more comfortable in their rest. The leaders give meetings and ceremonies on a hill over looking the clan, they also sleep in a old fox den within the hill, the healers live in a den made by the lake in the middle of camp to of course help with herb growing and other things needed for the healers.
To join them is quite easy gain the respect of the leaders or deputy and they will give you your new name as Broken!

Plots:
None for now a gathering is coming and a fight might happen.

Roles for madness
Leader of the clan: Wolfstar ( me)
Leader of the healers: Rabbitstar ( Reverie )
Leader of the warriors: Dovestar ( if okay ;^; Mystical )
Deputies of these leaders: 3 open
Healers: 3 open. ( Petalheart .:Blue Wishes:. )
Warriors: unlimited ( Barkbranch Darktail , Slivereye ( me)
Queens: unlimited
Kits: unlimited
Warriors: unlimited
Apprentices: unlimited ( please say who’s your mentor in other)

Roles for broken
Leaders of broken: two open
Deputies: Coldheart ( me), one open
Healers: 3 open. ( Loonscar Mystical )
Warriors: unlimited, ( blazingsoul hiraeth , Moonheart me)
Queens: unlimited
Kits: unlimited
Apprentices: unlimited ( please say who’s your mentor in other :3)

Relationships:
Wolfstar is mates with the healer Petalheart
Petalheart Mates with the leader Wolfstar
Coldheart is mates with healer loonscar
Loonscar Is mates with the deputy Coldheart

Fourms
Name
Looks
Personality
Clan
Role
Love interest or future mate or just the name of your mate
Any family or kits
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Name: Barkbranch
Looks: Brown Maine coon with yellow eyes
Personality: Evil, mean, aggressive, rarely nice,
Clan: Madness
Role: Warrior
Love interest/future mate/ name if mate: none
Any family or kits: none
Sexuality: straight
Other: none
Questions: none

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Name: Barkbranch
Looks: Brown Maine coon with yellow eyes
Personality: Evil, mean, aggressive, rarely nice,
Role: Warrior
Love interest/future mate/ name if mate: none
Any family or kits: none
Sexuality: straight
Other: none
Questions: none
Accepted!! Yay!

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Accepted!! Yay!
Yay! I knew she was perfect for this XD I might just start making a whole family a cats like Barkbranch

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Yay! I knew she was perfect for this XD I might just start making a whole family a cats like Barkbranch
Hmmm I was thinking of letting some peeps join madness itself with Sano and Lucifer and all that fun stuff would you be interested?

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Hmmm I was thinking of letting some peeps join madness itself with Sano and Lucifer and all that fun stuff would you be interested?
Of course! You know Sano and Lucifer make things really interesting

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Of course! You know Sano and Lucifer make things really interesting
True!! XD than mind if we talk about this in pm? :3 got some stuffs to be kept secret for now

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 12:21 PM
True!! XD than mind if we talk about this in pm? :3 got some stuffs to be kept secret for now
Yeah we can pm

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 01:36 PM
Bumps!

:blue:
February 20th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Name: Petalheart
Looks: bloop (http://www.petsworld.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Ragdoll1.jpg)
Personality: TBRP
Role: Healer
Love interest or future mate or just the name of your mate: Maybe...Wolfstar?
Any family or kits: Nada
Sexuality: Homosexual
Other: mmmtotallynottordmmmm
Questions: None

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Name: Petalheart
Looks: bloop (http://www.petsworld.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Ragdoll1.jpg)
Personality: TBRP
Role: Healer
Love interest or future mate or just the name of your mate: Maybe...Wolfstar?
Any family or kits: Nada
Sexuality: Homosexual
Other: mmmtotallynottordmmmm
Questions: None
Yay!!! Accepted!

Cosmo
February 20th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Name Loonscar
Age 21 moons
Gender Female
Looks Boop (https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/10/26/17/21/black-and-white-2891733_960_720.jpg)
Personality TBRP
Clan Broken
Role Healer
Love interest or future mate or just the name of your mate Maybe Coldheart
Any family or kits No
Sexuality Bisexual
Other Nope
Questions Nada

Name Dovegrowl
Age 30 moons
Gender Male
Looks Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/43/b1/bc/43b1bc41ff7f923f0259180c27633032--fluffy-cat-ragdoll-cats.jpg)
Personality TBRP
Clan Madness
Role Leader of the warriors
Love interest or future mate or just the name of your mate Open
Any family or kits .:Blue Wishes:. Petalheart's older brother?
Sexuality Bisexual [Leans towards males]
Other No
Questions Nope

lio
February 20th, 2018, 04:31 PM
NAME
blazingsoul
(she/her)
LOOKS
blazingsoul (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warrior-cat-clans/images/e/e2/Aspenwind.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/400?cb=20140527222808)
PERSONALITY
|| cold || alert || stubborn || steely ||
|| irritable || perceptive || agile ||
|| mature || reserved ||
|| realistic ||
CLAN
broken
ROLE
warrior
ROMANTIC INTEREST
open
FAMILY
open
SEXUALITY
bisexual - prefers females
OTHER / QUESTIONS
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Name Loonscar
Age 21 moons
Gender Female
Looks Boop (https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/10/26/17/21/black-and-white-2891733_960_720.jpg)
Personality TBRP
Clan Broken
Role Healer
Love interest or future mate or just the name of your mate Maybe Coldheart
Any family or kits No
Sexuality Bisexual
Other Nope
Questions Nada

Name Dovegrowl
Age 30 moons
Gender Male
Looks Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/43/b1/bc/43b1bc41ff7f923f0259180c27633032--fluffy-cat-ragdoll-cats.jpg)
Personality TBRP
Clan Madness
Role Leader of the warriors
Any family or kits .:Blue Wishes:. Petalheart's older brother?
Sexuality Bisexual [Leans towards males]
Other No
Questions Nope

Accepted!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 04:51 PM
NAME
blazingsoul
(she/her)
LOOKS
blazingsoul (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warrior-cat-clans/images/e/e2/Aspenwind.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/400?cb=20140527222808)
PERSONALITY
|| cold || alert || stubborn || steely ||
|| irritable || perceptive || agile ||
|| mature || reserved ||
|| realistic ||
CLAN
broken
ROLE
warrior
ROMANTIC INTEREST
open
FAMILY
open
SEXUALITY
bisexual - prefers females
OTHER / QUESTIONS
Broken Madness
Accepted!!! Need a mate? ❤️

lio
February 20th, 2018, 05:01 PM
if ya wannnnnnnnnt ♡♡

Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 05:07 PM
if ya wannnnnnnnnt ♡♡

Broken Madness
You know I always want to❤️❤️❤️❤️

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Alright my awesome peeps shall we start?!

Dark Queen
February 20th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Alright my awesome peeps shall we start?!
Yes!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 21st, 2018, 07:11 AM
A soft sigh came from the tree above the waterfall and this soft sigh came from none other than Wolfstar himself, his eyes as golden as the shined thoughtfully about something.. something big. He gets up showing powerful muscles though his black and white pelt, soon he begins to walk. He jumps down and lands on a tree branch than soon in the clearing of the camp, it was the middle of the night as expected to find everyone asleep yet he just couldn’t sleep. He shakes his head a bit trying to get rid of the bad feeling he had and begins to walk towards the healers den. Maybe some loving from his mate can help? He walks into the healing den and looks around for his mate Petalheart. ( .:Blue Wishes:. )

Coldheart also couldn’t sleep for the death of her, she sighs loudly grabbing her head a bit annoyed that she couldn’t sleep. Soon she gets up quickly from the warriors den and walks out looking at the bright moon above. She sits down finding herself out of place for some reason. Yet she felt proud of such a thing, she was the deputy of broken. The deputy chosen by starclan to lead it to victory. However she sighs thinking about it. Why was she chosen? She bearly joined the clan a few moons ago and already many has warmed up to her why? She sighs again and begins to stand up however a other warrior was awake too and was standing guard. This warrior who goes by the name Moonheart sees her and smiles softly “ can’t sleep little leader?” She asks playfully making Coldheart smile a bit “ I should say that about you lover girl.” She teases back as she begins to walk up to the warrior “ so Blazingsoul ain’t around to catch your eye?” She teases and almost immediately the warrior teases back “ oh I guess dreaming about lonescar all night can really take your energy away right?” The deputy laughs batting the warriors head “ shut up you weirdo”
hiraeth
Mystical
Slivereye sat within the warriors den sleeping away like usual, his sliver pelt shined softly in the moonlight, He slept happily and rather deeply dreaming about something. He soon ends up clawing the ground a bit and soon he wakes up rather quickly “ ... dang it..” he says shaking his head a bit before placing it down between his legs now once again for the fifth time this week he can’t go back to sleep.
Darktail

Dark Queen
February 21st, 2018, 07:39 AM
A soft sigh came from the tree above the waterfall and this soft sigh came from none other than Wolfstar himself, his eyes as golden as the shined thoughtfully about something.. something big. He gets up showing powerful muscles though his black and white pelt, soon he begins to walk. He jumps down and lands on a tree branch than soon in the clearing of the camp, it was the middle of the night as expected to find everyone asleep yet he just couldn’t sleep. He shakes his head a bit trying to get rid of the bad feeling he had and begins to walk towards the healers den. Maybe some loving from his mate can help? He walks into the healing den and looks around for his mate Petalheart. ( .:Blue Wishes:. )

Coldheart also couldn’t sleep for the death of her, she sighs loudly grabbing her head a bit annoyed that she couldn’t sleep. Soon she gets up quickly from the warriors den and walks out looking at the bright moon above. She sits down finding herself out of place for some reason. Yet she felt proud of such a thing, she was the deputy of broken. The deputy chosen by starclan to lead it to victory. However she sighs thinking about it. Why was she chosen? She bearly joined the clan a few moons ago and already many has warmed up to her why? She sighs again and begins to stand up however a other warrior was awake too and was standing guard. This warrior who goes by the name Moonheart sees her and smiles softly “ can’t sleep little leader?” She asks playfully making Coldheart smile a bit “ I should say that about you lover girl.” She teases back as she begins to walk up to the warrior “ so Blazingsoul ain’t around to catch your eye?” She teases and almost immediately the warrior teases back “ oh I guess dreaming about lonescar all night can really take your energy away right?” The deputy laughs batting the warriors head “ shut up you weirdo”
hiraeth
Mystical
Slivereye sat within the warriors den sleeping away like usual, his sliver pelt shined softly in the moonlight, He slept happily and rather deeply dreaming about something. He soon ends up clawing the ground a bit and soon he wakes up rather quickly “ ... dang it..” he says shaking his head a bit before placing it down between his legs now once again for the fifth time this week he can’t go back to sleep.
Darktail
Barkbranch slept in the warriors den with her tail curled around her body. Being in Madness clan was great everyone was evil and that was th

Cosmo
February 21st, 2018, 08:02 AM

hiraeth
Mystical
Darktail

Loonscar spotted Coldheart across the camp. She padded up to her mate, purring happily. She rubbed her shoulder against the other molly, and then sat down next to her mate. "How's it going?" She purred, grinning happily at the she-cat. The black and white molly lowered a head to groom her her shoulder. She was very proud of her mate, and she going to show it. Loonscar had never been prouder of anyone ever, so she was going to make sure that she made it extra special for her mate. "Enjoyed your night, deputy?" She asked in a teasing tone.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 21st, 2018, 08:22 AM
Barkbranch slept in the warriors den with her tail curled around her body. Being in Madness clan was great everyone was evil and that was th
Slivereye Soon wakes up and looks around growling softly as he begins to stand up, growling softly as he continues to just walk out of the den.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 21st, 2018, 08:24 AM
Loonscar spotted Coldheart across the camp. She padded up to her mate, purring happily. She rubbed her shoulder against the other molly, and then sat down next to her mate. "How's it going?" She purred, grinning happily at the she-cat. The black and white molly lowered a head to groom her her shoulder. She was very proud of her mate, and she going to show it. Loonscar had never been prouder of anyone ever, so she was going to make sure that she made it extra special for her mate. "Enjoyed your night, deputy?" She asked in a teasing tone.

Coldheart jumps a bit feeling someone rub against her but she smiles happily seeing who it was, her mate Loonscar. She purrs happily licking her head “ yes but it got much better with you here my love” she says purring softly as she nuzzles her head against hers. “ did you sleep well my love?”

Cosmo
February 21st, 2018, 11:28 AM
Coldheart jumps a bit feeling someone rub against her but she smiles happily seeing who it was, her mate Loonscar. She purrs happily licking her head “ yes but it got much better with you here my love” she says purring softly as she nuzzles her head against hers. “ did you sleep well my love?”

Loonscar purred, as Coldheart licked her head. "Wonderfully." She stated happily, and she had, she was so proud of her mate that she just wasn't going to be unhappy and have a terrible sleep. That was why she was so happy. "how did you sleep darling?" She purred, concerned that her mate had had a stressful sleep due to the fact she was a newly named deputy.

Dovestar sat in the camp, his fluffy fur raised and attentive, his ears pricked as he listened to the cats around the camp. Their problems were not his, and because of that he lowered his ears to his head so that he wouldn't have to hear the annoying arguing and talking and love and whatever. He didn't care. It was just annoying. Dovestar lowered his head and began to groom himself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 21st, 2018, 12:34 PM
Loonscar purred, as Coldheart licked her head. "Wonderfully." She stated happily, and she had, she was so proud of her mate that she just wasn't going to be unhappy and have a terrible sleep. That was why she was so happy. "how did you sleep darling?" She purred, concerned that her mate had had a stressful sleep due to the fact she was a newly named deputy.

Coldheart smiles softly “ you always know what’s up huh?” She looks away “ .... I know Starclan choose me for this role but..” she looks at her “ am I worthy.. I’m not clan born and the only reason I joined is because of you my love so..” her tail begins to wrap around Loonscar a bit pulling her closer as she begins to place her head against her shoulder “ I know you’re proud of me, but... am I worthy?” She asks softly licking her shoulder a bit.

Reverie
February 21st, 2018, 12:41 PM
Name Rabbitstar/fluff (depends on which prefix is allowed for the role
Age 22 moons
Gender cisgender
Looks white turkish angora
Personality evil, cold-hearted
Clan darkness.
Role head healer?
Any family or kits All dead.
Sexuality Homoflexible
Other has hyperdontia oof
Questions

February 21st, 2018, 02:28 PM

Petalheart had been sorting through the different herbs around him. He had to figure out how to sort them, doing reasonably well, though he still had a very small bit to learn. Using his paw to drag the herbs together. Hearing someone enter the den, he looked up, getting up and padding over to Wolfstar. “Hello Wolfstar,” He said warmly, padding over to his mate. “Do you need anything?” he asked, pressing his pelt against Wolf’s.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 21st, 2018, 02:33 PM
Petalheart had been sorting through the different herbs around him. He had to figure out how to sort them, doing reasonably well, though he still had a very small bit to learn. Using his paw to drag the herbs together. Hearing someone enter the den, he looked up, getting up and padding over to Wolfstar. “Hello Wolfstar,” He said warmly, padding over to his mate. “Do you need anything?” he asked, pressing his pelt against Wolf’s.
He purrs softly nuzzling his head with the healer “ no just need some loving that all” he says softly as he begins to sit down now. “ .... Just need some love to take my mind off some stuff. So please.. just make me forget “ He Says softly smiling warmly and almost a bit sadly at Petalheart. Soon he leans in and nuzzles his nose with his mate “ .. I love you. You know that right?” He asks almost unsure whatever dream he had somehow had him.. a bit more weak. He was constantly thinking about something which has been scaring him for a while.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 21st, 2018, 02:33 PM
Name Rabbitstar/fluff (depends on which prefix is allowed for the role
Age 22 moons
Gender cisgender
Looks white turkish angora
Personality evil, cold-hearted
Clan darkness.
Role head healer?
Any family or kits All dead.
Sexuality Homoflexible
Other has hyperdontia oof
Questions
Accepted!! And she stays Rabbitstar!! :3

lio
February 21st, 2018, 02:48 PM
Broken Madness

blinking, a ginger she-cat strolled into the camp, her tail low. every step was tense and cautious as she made her way into the shadows, crystalline eyes dark with wariness. somebody is speaking of me. the molly, blazingsoul, raised her head to look across the camp. she huffed when she noticed who it was that was making her right ear burn. blazingsoul's eyes rolled before she turned around and trotted further from view, hoping to be able to relax after she had been honing her skills all day, wanting to keep herself in top shape. should've guessed it. moonheart and coldheart. it's obvious even when i can't hear what they're saying. what is their problem? always talking about me when i can't hear them. for all i know, they could be speaking terrible things. with a sigh, blazingsoul slumped down and closed her eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 21st, 2018, 03:05 PM
Broken Madness

blinking, a ginger she-cat strolled into the camp, her tail low. every step was tense and cautious as she made her way into the shadows, crystalline eyes dark with wariness. somebody is speaking of me. the molly, blazingsoul, raised her head to look across the camp. she huffed when she noticed who it was that was making her right ear burn. blazingsoul's eyes rolled before she turned around and trotted further from view, hoping to be able to relax after she had been honing her skills all day, wanting to keep herself in top shape. should've guessed it. moonheart and coldheart. it's obvious even when i can't hear what they're saying. what is their problem? always talking about me when i can't hear them. for all i know, they could be speaking terrible things. with a sigh, blazingsoul slumped down and closed her eyes.
Moonheart laughs softly as soon as Coldheart began to turn her attention to her mate. She smiles softly as she looks up and sees Blazingsoul almost immediately she stands up and quickly walks over to her “ hi beautiful missed me?” She purrs playfully

Cosmo
February 21st, 2018, 03:08 PM
Coldheart smiles softly “ you always know what’s up huh?” She looks away “ .... I know Starclan choose me for this role but..” she looks at her “ am I worthy.. I’m not clan born and the only reason I joined is because of you my love so..” her tail begins to wrap around Loonscar a bit pulling her closer as she begins to place her head against her shoulder “ I know you’re proud of me, but... am I worthy?” She asks softly licking her shoulder a bit.

"Of course you're worthy." She purred, not understanding why Coldheart would doubt herself. She was going to be the greatest deputy ever, and she wasn't only saying that because Coldheart was her mate. Loonscar rubbed her head against her mates. "I know you will, I believe in you." The black and white molly knew that no matter what her mate would pull through, that was just the type of molly she was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 21st, 2018, 03:11 PM
"Of course you're worthy." She purred, not understanding why Coldheart would doubt herself. She was going to be the greatest deputy ever, and she wasn't only saying that because Coldheart was her mate. Loonscar rubbed her head against her mates. "I know you will, I believe in you." The black and white molly knew that no matter what her mate would pull through, that was just the type of molly she was.

She smiles softly “ ... thanks.” She says with a soft purr as she nuzzles her nose with hers. “ thank you so much.. but I have a bad feeling my love... something is going to happy so please for this gathering stay close to me.. I don’t want to lose you my love”

Dark Queen
February 21st, 2018, 03:19 PM
Barkbranch got up stretching and quietly strided out of the warriors den she decided to hunt. She padded out of the clans territory and smelt the air for prey. Walking a bit longer she smelt a scent of two rabbits she raced towards the scent. Slowing down she saw the fat plump rabbits her mouth started to water as she thought about digging her teeth into them. Barkbranch crouched then pounced on both of them sinking her teeth into their necks they kicked their short legs but then became limp.
She walked back to the clan and dropped the fresh kill on the ground.

Cosmo
February 21st, 2018, 03:24 PM
She smiles softly “ ... thanks.” She says with a soft purr as she nuzzles her nose with hers. “ thank you so much.. but I have a bad feeling my love... something is going to happy so please for this gathering stay close to me.. I don’t want to lose you my love”

"I think it's you who should stick close to me." She teased, knowing full well that Coldheart was the stronger one of the two of them by a lot. If her mate believed that something bad was going to happen than she would stick to her mates side. But she still needed to lighten the moment.

lio
February 21st, 2018, 03:53 PM
Moonheart laughs softly as soon as Coldheart began to turn her attention to her mate. She smiles softly as she looks up and sees Blazingsoul almost immediately she stands up and quickly walks over to her “ hi beautiful missed me?” She purrs playfully

"no," she said simply, her tail flicking. blazingsoul kneaded the ground, her claws digging into it. the molly's ears flattened briefly as she thought of a way to get the other to go away, wanting to be left alone. "why are you here?" her one eye opened to glare at moonheart, her nose twitching. blazingsoul sighed again and raised her head slightly. "let me guess, you're going to flirt agonizingly with me until i break and go somewhere with you. am i correct?"

February 21st, 2018, 07:37 PM
He purrs softly nuzzling his head with the healer “ no just need some loving that all” he says softly as he begins to sit down now. “ .... Just need some love to take my mind off some stuff. So please.. just make me forget “ He Says softly smiling warmly and almost a bit sadly at Petalheart. Soon he leans in and nuzzles his nose with his mate “ .. I love you. You know that right?” He asks almost unsure whatever dream he had somehow had him.. a bit more weak. He was constantly thinking about something which has been scaring him for a while.

Petal smiled, leaning against Wolf. He sat down as the leader did, keeping himself close, trying to comfort Wolf to the best of his ability. “If...you need to talk, I’m here,” he murmured, “I might still be learning when it comes to healing, but I don’t want you to suffer,” he added, nuzzling Wolf. “I love you too, of course I know that,” He said, smiling. However, he could tell something was troubling the leader, remaining quiet, hoping that Wolf would tell him, instead of suffering in silence.

Dark Queen
February 21st, 2018, 07:50 PM
Barkbranches eyes darted around the clan and slowly strided back into the warriors den lied down on her side with her tail swishing across the ground her brown fur had a bit of blood on her muzzle from killing the rabbits earlier.
She had been hungry but didn't eat any cause she didn't mind being hungry. She licked the blood off her muzzle and closed her eyes Barkbranch never talked to anyone and she was bored the only thing she did was observe, hunt, and rest if she got wounded by an animal she was fighting or hunting.
The Brown Maine coon's ears twitched as her tail still swished across the ground quietly waiting for something to happen.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 01:36 PM
"I think it's you who should stick close to me." She teased, knowing full well that Coldheart was the stronger one of the two of them by a lot. If her mate believed that something bad was going to happen than she would stick to her mates side. But she still needed to lighten the moment.

She laughs softly “ I’ll do so. Especially since your looks can kill” she purrs happily as she leans against her. “ thank you my love.. you’re amazing as always “ she says with a soft purr.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 01:37 PM
"no," she said simply, her tail flicking. blazingsoul kneaded the ground, her claws digging into it. the molly's ears flattened briefly as she thought of a way to get the other to go away, wanting to be left alone. "why are you here?" her one eye opened to glare at moonheart, her nose twitching. blazingsoul sighed again and raised her head slightly. "let me guess, you're going to flirt agonizingly with me until i break and go somewhere with you. am i correct?"
Moonheart laughs softly “ still cold as always how cute” she says with a purr as she looks at her. “ maybe but I’ll be more how to say romantic with my flirting. So if you wanna skip that how about a hunt?” She asks calmly already knowing the drill.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 01:40 PM
Petal smiled, leaning against Wolf. He sat down as the leader did, keeping himself close, trying to comfort Wolf to the best of his ability. “If...you need to talk, I’m here,” he murmured, “I might still be learning when it comes to healing, but I don’t want you to suffer,” he added, nuzzling Wolf. “I love you too, of course I know that,” He said, smiling. However, he could tell something was troubling the leader, remaining quiet, hoping that Wolf would tell him, instead of suffering in silence.
Wolfstar smiles softly as he looks at him. “ I know... I know that well my love.” He Says calmly as he looks outside. “ ... the stars.. they have been.. rather dark lately. They have been showing me darkness... blood and the cries of the other clan... I think they want me to go to war with them but.. I don’t want to. I don’t you to get hurt so.. tell me have you gotten those dreams too.. has starclan spoke to you?” He asks calmly

February 22nd, 2018, 02:42 PM
Wolfstar smiles softly as he looks at him. “ I know... I know that well my love.” He Says calmly as he looks outside. “ ... the stars.. they have been.. rather dark lately. They have been showing me darkness... blood and the cries of the other clan... I think they want me to go to war with them but.. I don’t want to. I don’t you to get hurt so.. tell me have you gotten those dreams too.. has starclan spoke to you?” He asks calmly

Petal smiled, pressing himself against Wolfstar to try and keep him calm. He was internally panicking, not knowing what was troubling the leader, and once he spoke, Petal wasn’t exactly calm. “I...I see...” he murmured, trying to keep his breathing even. He had to remain calm, not just for Wolfstar, but for the entire clan. “I’ve...seen things, but I’ve just thought of them as nightmares,” he admitted, hoping he wouldn’t get in trouble. Ever since he was a kit, he had been seeing things, but he had been told he was crazy, almost insane. Since he had become a healer, he understood them more, but still, there was a part of him telling him it was just a nightmare, looking at Wolf quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 03:42 PM
Petal smiled, pressing himself against Wolfstar to try and keep him calm. He was internally panicking, not knowing what was troubling the leader, and once he spoke, Petal wasn’t exactly calm. “I...I see...” he murmured, trying to keep his breathing even. He had to remain calm, not just for Wolfstar, but for the entire clan. “I’ve...seen things, but I’ve just thought of them as nightmares,” he admitted, hoping he wouldn’t get in trouble. Ever since he was a kit, he had been seeing things, but he had been told he was crazy, almost insane. Since he had become a healer, he understood them more, but still, there was a part of him telling him it was just a nightmare, looking at Wolf quietly.
He nods “ so you’ve seen them too...” he nuzzles his head against his. “ ... Should we listen to starclan and fight the other clan... do we have to fight?” He Says shakingly as he nuzzles his head against the healers should his tail wrapped around his mate. “ I don’t want to put y’all at risk but what if this if for good reason... I can’t handle the thought of putting you in danger my love. To put the whole clan in danger. “ he says softly as he licks his mates shoulder a bit. “ but it’s starclan we’re talking about... “ he says calmly

February 22nd, 2018, 04:27 PM
He nods “ so you’ve seen them too...” he nuzzles his head against his. “ ... Should we listen to starclan and fight the other clan... do we have to fight?” He Says shakingly as he nuzzles his head against the healers should his tail wrapped around his mate. “ I don’t want to put y’all at risk but what if this if for good reason... I can’t handle the thought of putting you in danger my love. To put the whole clan in danger. “ he says softly as he licks his mates shoulder a bit. “ but it’s starclan we’re talking about... “ he says calmly

Petal nodded solemnly, unsure of what to do. This was a matter of life and death they were talking about here! “You’re the leader,” He said, unsure of what else to say. “I believe we have enough herbs to heal if things don’t go so well, it’s up to what you believe we should de. He said. He didn’t admit he had a shaky amount of faith in Starclan, not thinking that a bunch of cats in the sky could control everything around them, but he wasn't going to say that. He looked at Wolfstar, unsure of what to say, hoping he gave a good enough answer.

lio
February 22nd, 2018, 10:00 PM
Moonheart laughs softly “ still cold as always how cute” she says with a purr as she looks at her. “ maybe but I’ll be more how to say romantic with my flirting. So if you wanna skip that how about a hunt?” She asks calmly already knowing the drill.

blazingsoul growled, agitated. "don't call me cute. and don't use that romance idiocy around me." she stood up completely, her tail lashing against the ground. "fine. i'll go. but don't bother me." her ears flicked, a crystalline gaze holding resentfulness towards the other molly. without another word, blazingsoul made her way out of the shadows and towards the entrance of the camp. "are you coming or not?" she looked over her shoulder before slipping into the territory with a quiet sigh.

Dark Queen
February 22nd, 2018, 10:06 PM
Barkbranch groaned irritated "There is nothing to do" she growled at herself. "I should've made 'friends'" she said not knowing if she could trust most people since she was never very trusting.
The brown Molly slightly banged her head onto the ground on purpose she felt light clawing someone's ears off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 09:12 AM
Petal nodded solemnly, unsure of what to do. This was a matter of life and death they were talking about here! “You’re the leader,” He said, unsure of what else to say. “I believe we have enough herbs to heal if things don’t go so well, it’s up to what you believe we should de. He said. He didn’t admit he had a shaky amount of faith in Starclan, not thinking that a bunch of cats in the sky could control everything around them, but he wasn't going to say that. He looked at Wolfstar, unsure of what to say, hoping he gave a good enough answer.
Wolfstar nods slowly “ .... “ he laughs softly as he begins to lean against petal his head pressed against his “ daring I’m a fool of a leader. I don’t deserve my role since I did not earn it... I killed for it. But I know I did it for you. If that leader lead still he would have done something to hurt you my love.. I couldn’t let that happen.” He Says as he moves back and looks at petal “ I couldn’t let y’all suffer my love... I will find out within the gathering what we should do.... but please stay by me. Keep my mind sane as I speak to them. Keep me... me for a while longer my love. I can’t handle the thought of losing myself again “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 09:13 AM
blazingsoul growled, agitated. "don't call me cute. and don't use that romance idiocy around me." she stood up completely, her tail lashing against the ground. "fine. i'll go. but don't bother me." her ears flicked, a crystalline gaze holding resentfulness towards the other molly. without another word, blazingsoul made her way out of the shadows and towards the entrance of the camp. "are you coming or not?" she looked over her shoulder before slipping into the territory with a quiet sigh.
She laughs softly “ coming my dear” she says as she stands I think and quickly follows her. Soon once they were alone she begins to rub her head against the other “ so cold! What did I do this time my love?”

February 27th, 2018, 02:28 PM
Wolfstar nods slowly “ .... “ he laughs softly as he begins to lean against petal his head pressed against his “ daring I’m a fool of a leader. I don’t deserve my role since I did not earn it... I killed for it. But I know I did it for you. If that leader lead still he would have done something to hurt you my love.. I couldn’t let that happen.” He Says as he moves back and looks at petal “ I couldn’t let y’all suffer my love... I will find out within the gathering what we should do.... but please stay by me. Keep my mind sane as I speak to them. Keep me... me for a while longer my love. I can’t handle the thought of losing myself again “

Petal didn’t know exactly what to say, as, while he was good with herbs and wounds, mental assistance was beyond what he could really understand. “I...” he trailed off, tempted to break in, but he ended up not saying anything. “Wouldn’t...well...if you killed to get it, you won the battle, and therefore, you deserve it...?” even he didn’t sound like he had faith in his words. He stayed quiet as he listened to Wolf’s request, unsure of what to say. “I-I’ll do my best!” He said, a small smile coming onto his face, leaning against Wolf warmly, trying to comfort him for the time being.

lio
February 27th, 2018, 02:46 PM
She laughs softly “ coming my dear” she says as she stands I think and quickly follows her. Soon once they were alone she begins to rub her head against the other “ so cold! What did I do this time my love?”

she looked towards moonheart, silent. without a word, blazingsoul trekked on, her tail lashing against the ground as she ignored the other molly. oh, i have a whole list. her eyes narrowed and she stepped away from the affectionate touched of the other, a low rumble of anger wisping through her teeth. just ignore it. with a sigh, blazingsoul shook her head and stepped with a quicker pace, moving a little ways away from moonheart.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Petal didn’t know exactly what to say, as, while he was good with herbs and wounds, mental assistance was beyond what he could really understand. “I...” he trailed off, tempted to break in, but he ended up not saying anything. “Wouldn’t...well...if you killed to get it, you won the battle, and therefore, you deserve it...?” even he didn’t sound like he had faith in his words. He stayed quiet as he listened to Wolf’s request, unsure of what to say. “I-I’ll do my best!” He said, a small smile coming onto his face, leaning against Wolf warmly, trying to comfort him for the time being.
He laughs softly “ you’re too pure for life my love” He Says playfully licking his nose a bit “ since we have time how about some time alone you and I?” He asks softly purring happily now sounding more like himself

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 03:39 PM
she looked towards moonheart, silent. without a word, blazingsoul trekked on, her tail lashing against the ground as she ignored the other molly. oh, i have a whole list. her eyes narrowed and she stepped away from the affectionate touched of the other, a low rumble of anger wisping through her teeth. just ignore it. with a sigh, blazingsoul shook her head and stepped with a quicker pace, moving a little ways away from moonheart.
Moonheart sighs softly as he quickly walks after her “ is it because of Coldheart? Or maybe that kittypet that flirted with it the warrior who confessed to be a while ago come in my love tell me what’s wrong?” She says worryingly

lio
February 27th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Moonheart sighs softly as he quickly walks after her “ is it because of Coldheart? Or maybe that kittypet that flirted with it the warrior who confessed to be a while ago come in my love tell me what’s wrong?” She says worryingly

blazingsoul's ears flattened before she stopped. "i'm sick of this. i'm sick of all your romantic nonsense. it's idiotic and vile. but obviously you're too blind enough to see that." she growled, then began to move forwards once again. her claws left marks within the ground as her eyes flicked back and forth, watching for anything that could be dangerous. go ahead and stay back there. i don't need you. blazingsoul glanced back once again before veering off in a separate direction.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 05:39 PM
blazingsoul's ears flattened before she stopped. "i'm sick of this. i'm sick of all your romantic nonsense. it's idiotic and vile. but obviously you're too blind enough to see that." she growled, then began to move forwards once again. her claws left marks within the ground as her eyes flicked back and forth, watching for anything that could be dangerous. go ahead and stay back there. i don't need you. blazingsoul glanced back once again before veering off in a separate direction.
Moonheart sighs softly as she walks after her quickly “ Blazingsoul, please I understand that but at least hear me out “ she says calmly as she walks after her

February 27th, 2018, 06:01 PM
He laughs softly “ you’re too pure for life my love” He Says playfully licking his nose a bit “ since we have time how about some time alone you and I?” He asks softly purring happily now sounding more like himself

Petal shrugged. He didn’t think of himself as pure, however, if that was how he was viewed, he was fine with that. “Well...going out never hurt,” he murmured, smiling and nodding. Wolf sounded happier now, at least, well, he sounded better then he had been. “Where would you like to go?” he asked softly, smiling.

lio
February 27th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Moonheart sighs softly as she walks after her quickly “ Blazingsoul, please I understand that but at least hear me out “ she says calmly as she walks after her

she remained quiet, her head lowered angrily. "no." her throat held a low snarl within it, her eyes narrowed to slits. "i've had enough of hearing you out. just leave me alone." blazingsoul took another turn and headed further into the territory, her body tensed and ready to run.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 1st, 2018, 09:28 AM
Petal shrugged. He didn’t think of himself as pure, however, if that was how he was viewed, he was fine with that. “Well...going out never hurt,” he murmured, smiling and nodding. Wolf sounded happier now, at least, well, he sounded better then he had been. “Where would you like to go?” he asked softly, smiling.
He smiles softly “ anywhere as long as it’s you” He Says with a soft purr as he stands up and licks petals cheek “ ....” he says nothing as he looks away

March 1st, 2018, 02:19 PM
He smiles softly “ anywhere as long as it’s you” He Says with a soft purr as he stands up and licks petals cheek “ ....” he says nothing as he looks away

Petal smiled, but shrugged. “I’m good with...” he trailed off as he saw Wolf look away. “With...anything,” He said, taking a breath in, before looking at him. “Are you sure you’re alright?” he asked in a small voice, tilting his head slightly.