PDA

View Full Version : the lost dimension ( private )

lio
February 19th, 2018, 11:46 PM
Celestial

it's been years. they've been endlessly searching for each other, always just out of reach through every dimension they've gone through. yet, somehow, they have finally found one another once again. their hearts could be reunited after spending so long torn apart.

they had no home to return to. all those years ago, they just barely managed to make it out alive from the mass destruction of their dimension. since then, they've travelled the very edges of time and space to just see each other one more time. and now they have. their souls are once again together. but where have they landed?

everything seems just as it used to, such as on their home dimension. but something seems off. almost... mythically. the change is subtle, but there. until they finally realize it. the world is made of hybrids. half demons, half unicorns, half dogs, everything. it's all a world that would be seen in a dream. but it was real.

how are they to escape?

his eyes narrowed as he looked around, dusting himself off. "that was a rather long journey, eh?" he snorted and ran a hand through his short, dark hair. his body held scar upon scar on the pale skin, though he seemed to ignore them all as he examined the area around them. "is it just me, or does something seem off about this place?" his nose scrunched, his bottom lip pushing out in a pout. "it doesn't feel right." as he spoke his words, a flame shot past his head, causing him to whip around, trying to spot who had done it. but nobody was there. "as i said." not even five minutes in and you're already whining? gosh, you're pathetic. man up and stop worrying so much. "right, okay. maddox matthews, a rank five mage from the seventy-third dimension. i got this," he tried to tell himself, his chocolatey brown eyes swimming with anxiety.