PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Phantomlight

lio
February 19th, 2018, 07:16 PM
WELCOME TO THE TOWN OF
https://s9.postimg.org/7z4dwcddb/coollogo_com-29123290.png
logo made on flamingtext (flamingtext.com)

here, you can be yourself and not worry about what others think! dress how you want, speak like you want, and live your life in your very own way. in Phantomlight, nobody else matters but you.

so go ahead and start your journey of life! build a house, get a job, make some friends, and maybe even find your own little lover. you could even run for president! there’s no boundaries to what you can achieve.

first, let’s choose a name.

PLEASE ENTER FULL NAME.

_

how old are you?

PLEASE ENTER AGE.

_

what gender are you?

PLEASE STATE YOUR GENDER.

_

what pronouns do you go by?

PLEASE ENTER PRONOUNS.

_

alright! next, what do you look like?

PLEASE CREATE AN AVATAR.

_

nice makeover! okay, please choose ten traits.

CHOOSE TEN TRAITS.

_

great! let’s get going!

if you have any questions, just ask me. have fun in Phantomlight!

Phantomlight is a town in which nobody is considered as different. you can look, say, and do whatever you want, as long as it is site appropriate. as you may see above, the places to put your character’s information are there. but they’re pretty spaced out, so let me make it easier for you.

NAME
PRONOUNS
APPEARANCE
PERSONALITY
OTHER / QUESTIONS
MENTION
@hiraeth

ђ๏ฬ ςคภ ץ๏ย ๒є ร๏ รยгє ՇђคՇ เՇ'ร คɭɭ гєคɭ?

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST

Liekki
February 19th, 2018, 07:24 PM
NAME: Cleo Damora
PRONOUNS: She/her
APPEARANCE: Link 'cause I'm too lazy to type it (https://i0.wp.com/coolspotters.com/files/photos/1110623/kaya-scodelario-profile.jpg)
PERSONALITY: Humourous, immature, quirky, fun, lovable, energetic, righteous, brave, impatient, fast-paced
OTHER / QUESTIONS: Well, I'm not sure it is real, in response to that thing there on the bottom but... here goes!
MENTION
hiraeth

wren
February 19th, 2018, 07:25 PM
NAME;
Tobias wills
AGE;
24 years
GENDER;
Male
PRONOUNS;
He, him, his
APPEARANCE;
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animaljam/images/0/0f/7e58a7ba1dd9c881361b4758ba25bd2e--sexy-anime-guys-hot-anime-boy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170718212418
PERSONALITY;
———
OTHER / QUESTIONS;
——
MENTION
hiraeth

lio
February 19th, 2018, 07:41 PM
NAME
akasuki ikuro
PRONOUNS
he / him
APPEARANCE
akasuki (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b0/5c/f0/b05cf0c1f4b4a0dc135cb5561c576454--cool-anime-guys-anime-boys.jpg)
special weapon (https://www.karatemart.com/images/products/large/blue-crystal-anime-sword-46092.jpg)
PERSONALITY
|| reserved || alert || short tempered || cold ||
|| logical || blunt || dull ||
|| clever || unromantic ||
|| quick ||
OTHER / QUESTIONS
- he is homosexual
- you don't necessarily need a weapon
MENTION
--

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 12:06 AM
Amor!! May I join this? :3

lio
February 20th, 2018, 12:07 AM
Amor!! May I join this? :3

of course ♡

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 12:09 AM
of course ♡
Alright tell me should I make whole new peeps or do you want someone special :3❤️❤️❤️

lio
February 20th, 2018, 12:11 AM
Alright tell me should I make whole new peeps or do you want someone special :3❤️❤️❤️

hmmm
it'd probably be more entertaining if you made a new character ♡

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 12:13 AM
hmmm
it'd probably be more entertaining if you made a new character ♡
Alright~ Of course I must always ask this of you mi amor. Shall this one be yours or shall we find out for ourselves?❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

lio
February 20th, 2018, 12:56 AM
let's wait and see my love ♡♡

Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 01:01 AM
NAME
Jackson Sliverheart
PRONOUNS
He/him
APPEARANCE
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/85/d4/24/85d424de6bab5803bb08d5515d63942c.jpg
PERSONALITY
Calm, quiet and very kind, he smiles only rarely and walks around with purpose and pride. But with around people he likes. He’s like a big dog really always following them and doing stuff they should already know by now what it means. He doesn’t talk much and some don’t even know his voice which is actually.. too much to handle. He has a British husky voice which makes many fall for him quite easily which kinda confuses him making him think if he did something wrong. He’s very loyal and calm some may even say he’s too pure for his own good.
OTHER / QUESTIONS
He’s pansexual what do you think my love?
MENTION
hiraeth

lio
February 20th, 2018, 01:46 AM
perfect ♡

Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 07:13 AM
perfect ♡

Broken Madness
Good❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

rubinaito
February 21st, 2018, 03:15 PM
NAME
Marie Anne Calvert
PRONOUNS
She/Her
APPEARANCE
Marie has a side-shaved pixie haircut with red highlights (her hair naturally being blonde) and blue eyes that can look green or grey in certain lighting. She typically wears a white tank top and tattered jeans, alongside fingerless leather gloves with iron knuckles in the gloves themselves and steel toed boots. Her makeup is all black, with no eye shadow. She has a right eyebrow piercing and a left lpiercing on her bottom lip.
PERSONALITY
TBRP’d
OTHER / QUESTIONS
Nope
MENTION
hiraeth

CreatureOfHabit
February 21st, 2018, 04:49 PM
PLEASE ENTER FULL NAME.
Lafayette"Fay" Renolds
_

PLEASE ENTER AGE.
_

PLEASE STATE YOUR GENDER.
Gender Neutral
_

what pronouns do you go by?
They, Them
PLEASE ENTER PRONOUNS.

_

PLEASE CREATE AN AVATAR.
(Credit to TheVoidedPit: Vivziepop, Zoophobia, Mackenzie, on Deviantart)
https://goo.gl/images/9YfcDU
_

CHOOSE TEN TRAITS.
Distant, Caring to the core, scrappy, cowardly, distrustful, eager to please, fast learner, sensitive, sarcastic, short tempered
_

Other
Lafayette was one of the first artificial humans, or, a "tube children" grown artificially by scientists. She gets her last name from the scientist who designed and made her. She escaped, and found her way to Phantomlight.Because of this, she longs to be loved but it will take forever to get her to finally trust you. She is a bit primitive still, as she will growl or bite to express her discontent. However, it won't be long till her creator catches up to her..

Gone
February 21st, 2018, 11:05 PM
Name: Hojo Sakomoto
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: Click ('https://www.anime-planet.com/images/characters/go-hojo-44785.jpg')
Personality: Secretive, smart, has his own world of some sort, calm, honest, self-controlled, mysterious, polite, patient and opinionated.
Other: Kind of see him as a teacher in a university.

lio
February 22nd, 2018, 12:20 AM
(all are accepted.)

sitting atop a large staircase, a black-haired male twirled his sword's blade against the concrete ground. as he did so, small sparks flew up from it, but they weren't dangerous. the male pulled out his id device and looked at his information. akasuki ikuro. skilled swordsman and deemed to be very boring at times. he rolled his eyes as the information changed with every second that passed by, though the id was not on a physical electronic device. shrugging with a sigh, akasuki stood up and slid his sword into its holster before pulling up his hood and walking in a random direction. phantomlight. the city of happiness. the city of no mistakes. the city of peace. too much peace. akasuki sighed and shook his head, then continued walking.

CreatureOfHabit
February 22nd, 2018, 11:24 AM
Lafayette ran and ran. She had no idea where she was going. Her senses were overwhelmed, by the flashing lights, the voices, the dogs barking. Over and over one simple word replayed. Run. As the forest blurred behind her, her chest screamed for air, trying its best to keep up with her. The trees started to thin out, as she came across a smooth wall. The sounds were growing louder.. she had no choice. Her palms scraped against the stone, trying to find a grip as she climbed up. A sense of relief washed over her, as her brain gave out. She went limp in the grass, wet from the midnight dew, taking soft breaths.