PDA

View Full Version : Private stuffs!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 19th, 2018, 11:31 AM
. Spiral Whirl

Lucifer begins to look up at the nightmares sky, his eyes burned a amber red as he begins to look down and sigh, his grey hair moved with the wind a bit as he begins to look away “ who goes there?” He asks in a dark husky voice, his t shirt a bit tight and as black as night his pants also black with some chains hanging from the pockets. He growls this time getting a bit annoyed “ I know it’s y’all come out now” He Says coldly

wolfie
February 19th, 2018, 11:41 AM
. Spiral Whirl

Lucifer begins to look up at the nightmares sky, his eyes burned a amber red as he begins to look down and sigh, his grey hair moved with the wind a bit as he begins to look away “ who goes there?” He asks in a dark husky voice, his t shirt a bit tight and as black as night his pants also black with some chains hanging from the pockets. He growls this time getting a bit annoyed “ I know it’s y’all come out now” He Says coldly

The girl huff, emerging from the bushes ever so slowly. She mostly blend in with the dark sky, while the bottom of her hair stand out. Her natural hair color was dirty blond but she had dyed it black. While some of the dye had worn off. She had semi-tan skin. She wore a brown jacket zipped up, a crop-top underneath and some pants. While it wasn't a good choice in battle, she usually fought in her wolf form. Her name? Well it was Spiral. Spiral Whirl. Spiral squinted her eyes, her ear flickered. She wasn't exactly trying to hide, more or less just trying to figure out what he was, or who he was. She crossed her arms, her hair covering her left eye. "Who are you?" She asked, "More or less. Why are you here? This is my territory, if you couldn't tell." Spiral said, her gaze holding a storm inside them. She gave off a cold aura. This wasn't exactly her. It was, but it wasn't. She wasn't kind to outsiders. She never needed to be. While she was a kind person sometimes her other traits got in her way of being kind.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 19th, 2018, 11:45 AM
The girl huff, emerging from the bushes ever so slowly. She mostly blend in with the dark sky, while the bottom of her hair stand out. Her natural hair color was dirty blond but she had dyed it black. While some of the dye had worn off. She had semi-tan skin. She wore a brown jacket zipped up, a crop-top underneath and some pants. While it wasn't a good choice in battle, she usually fought in her wolf form. Her name? Well it was Spiral. Spiral Whirl. Spiral squinted her eyes, her ear flickered. She wasn't exactly trying to hide, more or less just trying to figure out what he was, or who he was. She crossed her arms, her hair covering her left eye. "Who are you?" She asked, "More or less. Why are you here? This is my territory, if you couldn't tell." Spiral said, her gaze holding a storm inside them. She gave off a cold aura. This wasn't exactly her. It was, but it wasn't. She wasn't kind to outsiders. She never needed to be. While she was a kind person sometimes her other traits got in her way of being kind.
Lucifer growls softly “ Lucifer the fox of madness, this territory will soon be taken if a deal isn’t made. Tell me are you the leader? If you want to do this without a fight I suggest you just agree to this deal no matter how dumb it is. Or face madness head on and you should know what we do isn’t exactly kind. We will kill everyone and everything but this can be avoided if you agree to our terms..” he says as he begins to stand up His eyes blazing and it almost seemed like fire was coming out of him for a second.

wolfie
February 19th, 2018, 11:51 AM
Lucifer growls softly “ Lucifer the fox of madness, this territory will soon be taken if a deal isn’t made. Tell me are you the leader? If you want to do this without a fight I suggest you just agree to this deal no matter how dumb it is. Or face madness head on and you should know what we do isn’t exactly kind. We will kill everyone and everything but this can be avoided if you agree to our terms..” he says as he begins to stand up His eyes blazing and it almost seemed like fire was coming out of him for a second.

Spiral's hand clenched into fists. They wanted to take her territory? The territory her pack and her fought over to defend, where she was found? They wanted to take her home. However her pack was weak, injured right now. They weren't ready for another battle and she sure knew no one would help. Spiral growled at him, "What is this so called deal, Lucy? I'll agree to whatever I see fit, thank you very much. " She cut his name, while it was a name to annoy him. "And yes, I am the leader. " Her blue eyes seem to hardened. She didn't like this at all. She felt weak again, powerless. When she wasn't powerless. Spiral didn't even know what this fox of madness was! Were they talking about the fox tribe? The Nila Tribe? Probably not. Max was too naïve to do this.
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 09:10 AM
Spiral's hand clenched into fists. They wanted to take her territory? The territory her pack and her fought over to defend, where she was found? They wanted to take her home. However her pack was weak, injured right now. They weren't ready for another battle and she sure knew no one would help. Spiral growled at him, "What is this so called deal, Lucy? I'll agree to whatever I see fit, thank you very much. " She cut his name, while it was a name to annoy him. "And yes, I am the leader. " Her blue eyes seem to hardened. She didn't like this at all. She felt weak again, powerless. When she wasn't powerless. Spiral didn't even know what this fox of madness was! Were they talking about the fox tribe? The Nila Tribe? Probably not. Max was to naïve to do this.

He looks at her “ to marry one of the leaders of madness as much as I hate this I will have to say to choose me. I don’t care what happens to you but I also don’t want to my kin to kill so just marry me and I’ll leave you alone. I’ll find some other chick to get pregnant and completely ignore you so you can live in peace... unless you wish to fight me?” He asks darkly

wolfie
February 20th, 2018, 12:40 PM
He looks at her “ to marry one of the leaders of madness as much as I hate this I will have to say to choose me. I don’t care what happens to you but I also don’t want to my kin to kill so just marry me and I’ll leave you alone. I’ll find some other chick to get pregnant and completely ignore you so you can live in peace... unless you wish to fight me?” He asks darkly

Spiral's eyes widened. What? Their was one thing she promised herself; never fall in love again. Yet she didn't have a choice. Well, the lucky thing is was that she wasn't in love with this.. guy. She would be marrying him or someone else. Which both seem horrible. Spiral bit her lip, looking at the ground like it would tell her the answer. "Okay." She finally mumbled out, "Why, though?" The werewolf asked. Spiral didn't understand why it had to be her to marry him, or what this madness was. Or why he had to get someone pregnant. Her ears pinned to her head, a expression with anger and sadness twisted into it.
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Spiral's eyes widened. What? Their was one thing she promised herself; never fall in love again. Yet she didn't have a choice. Well, the lucky thing is was that she wasn't in love with this.. guy. She would be marrying him or someone else. Which both seem horrible. Spiral bit her lip, looking at the ground like it would tell her the answer. "Okay." She finally mumbled out, "Why, though?" The werewolf asked. Spiral didn't understand why it had to be her to marry him, or what this madness was. Or why he had to get someone pregnant. Her ears pinned to her head, a expression with anger and sadness twisted into it.
Broken Madness
he looks at her “ I am to be the next leader of the fox order. Naruto has fallen ill .. and as the next heir of the fox order I must prove myself to lead the fox order or .. face the punishment which will be the suffering of y’all. I don’t want innocents to die because of me and I know Naruto would be mad if I just leave so I’m left with this choice either kill your group in the most painless way or gain a wife... I don’t want to kill any of you.if I didn’t do this your land and everything you worked for will suffer greatly in the hands of that monster.” He Says darkly and a bit sadly “...,the fox order need a heir once I become a leader and I know ... I am unworthy of this whole... love thing. So please understand my choice to find some other way to get a heir. Unless.... you like to try.. it?” He says looking away almost embarrassed to ask such a thing

wolfie
February 20th, 2018, 02:42 PM
he looks at her “ I am to be the next leader of the fox order. Naruto has fallen ill .. and as the next heir of the fox order I must prove myself to lead the fox order or .. face the punishment which will be the suffering of y’all. I don’t want innocents to die because of me and I know Naruto would be mad if I just leave so I’m left with this choice either kill your group in the most painless way or gain a wife... I don’t want to kill any of you.if I didn’t do this your land and everything you worked for will suffer greatly in the hands of that monster.” He Says darkly and a bit sadly “...,the fox order need a heir once I become a leader and I know ... I am unworthy of this whole... love thing. So please understand my choice to find some other way to get a heir. Unless.... you like to try.. it?” He says looking away almost embarrassed to ask such a thing

Spiral blew hair out of her face but it went right back to where it was, she sighed. So, whoever ordered this wanted her pack dead pretty much. Well, she didn't know how powerful these people were. "Oh.. So, basically forced marriage. " She didn't know it felt like this. Was this how Rowan felt? No wonder he ranaway. Spiral didn't think this `order of madness` knew about the two other tribes that were bordering her land. She knew the foxes weren't such a threat but... his tribe was. "Love? No one is unworthy for something that doesn't exist. True love, anyway." Her eyes widened a bit, her face growing red. "Erm.... um.... " Spiral cleared her throat. "I mean, I barely know you. Uh, lets leave that question to be unanswered for now. Okay?" She said, scratching the back of her neck. Her tail curled up, with a sigh she was no longer glaring anyway. She still didn't like this. "So, Luuccccy. Since I guess I'm your wife now... kind.. of...? Do I have to move in?" Spiral asked, wondering on the subject.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Spiral blew hair out of her face but it went right back to where it was, she sighed. So, whoever ordered this wanted her pack dead pretty much. Well, she didn't know how powerful these people were. "Oh.. So, basically forced marriage. " She didn't know it felt like this. Was this how Rowan felt? No wonder he ranaway. Spiral didn't think this `order of madness` knew about the two other tribes that were bordering her land. She knew the foxes weren't such a threat but... his tribe was. "Love? No one is unworthy for something that doesn't exist. True love, anyway." Her eyes widened a bit, her face growing red. "Erm.... um.... " Spiral cleared her throat. "I mean, I barely know you. Uh, lets leave that question to be unanswered for now. Okay?" She said, scratching the back of her neck. Her tail curled up, with a sigh she was no longer glaring anyway. She still didn't like this. "So, Luuccccy. Since I guess I'm your wife now... kind.. of...? Do I have to move in?" Spiral asked, wondering on the subject.
he rubs the back of his neck “ yes...” when asked the last question, he too blushes a bit looking away “ ... kinda.. you have to met the rest of the order including my father. So please.. I highly recommend you and I to act... really.. loving of each other.” He Says quickly bringing his hands up “ of course! We don’t have to kiss and all that just... just “ he blushes more “ sorry this is a first for me... um but we have to see them. Of course you have a choice to stay or not but for three nights you must stay for... testing I guess. To see if you are worthy of madness and all which isn’t hard just show you care and can fight. Anyway... first you will met the current leader of the fox order. Like I said he’s ill so we won’t be staying long... “ he looks at her. “ ... don’t worry I’ll protect you. He’s strong but I’m the fox for a reason. I’m sly and a trickster... “ he laughs a bit “ this is so common... for a fox to end up with a wolf in madness... however Naruto didn’t exactly get his love.”

wolfie
February 20th, 2018, 07:42 PM
he rubs the back of his neck “ yes...” when asked the last question, he too blushes a bit looking away “ ... kinda.. you have to met the rest of the order including my father. So please.. I highly recommend you and I to act... really.. loving of each other.” He Says quickly bringing his hands up “ of course! We don’t have to kiss and all that just... just “ he blushes more “ sorry this is a first for me... um but we have to see them. Of course you have a choice to stay or not but for three nights you must stay for... testing I guess. To see if you are worthy of madness and all which isn’t hard just show you care and can fight. Anyway... first you will met the current leader of the fox order. Like I said he’s ill so we won’t be staying long... “ he looks at her. “ ... don’t worry I’ll protect you. He’s strong but I’m the fox for a reason. I’m sly and a trickster... “ he laughs a bit “ this is so common... for a fox to end up with a wolf in madness... however Naruto didn’t exactly get his love.”

Spiral blinked, she could do that. I mean, no kissing was all she wanted to make sure. She could easily be lovey dovey, right? She didn't know. She chuckled seeing his blush, for someone who came off so cold was surprisingly shy. "Okay, yeah. I can fight! I'm worthy of anything~ I mean, I don't really care but I can fake that too I guess. Don't ya worry!" Spiral said, giving him a thumbs up. "Oh... it is? Wow, in the tribes that is like super super rare. Which is why we barely have any hybrids, Naruto? What do you mean didn't get his love? Usually with mates the other always end u- oh. Don't you guys have something like mates?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a little. Spiral wasn't so con on the werewolves' soulmate thingy, she never met her's or will. She was so sure that Circuit was her mate but he must not be. She stuff her hands in the pockets of her brown jacket. "You don't have to answer that, if you don't want to. I'm being nosy, sorry. Should.. should we go now.. or?" Spiral asked, her voice trailing off. How far away was this `order of madness`? She knew she could travel long ways but she didn't want someone to slow her down. "Also, I'm so calling you Lucy as a pet name." She grinned.
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 21st, 2018, 03:32 PM
Spiral blinked, she could do that. I mean, no kissing was all she wanted to make sure. She could easily be lovey dovey, right? She didn't know. She chuckled seeing his blush, for someone who came off so cold was surprisingly shy. "Okay, yeah. I can fight! I'm worthy of anything~ I mean, I don't really care but I can fake that too I guess. Don't ya worry!" Spiral said, giving him a thumbs up. "Oh... it is? Wow, in the tribes that is like super super rare. Which is why we barely have any hybrids, Naruto? What do you mean didn't get his love? Usually with mates the other always end u- oh. Don't you guys have something like mates?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a little. Spiral wasn't so con on the werewolves' soulmate thingy, she never met her's or will. She was so sure that Circuit was her mate but he must not be. She stuff her hands in the pockets of her brown jacket. "You don't have to answer that, if you don't want to. I'm being nosy, sorry. Should.. should we go now.. or?" Spiral asked, her voice trailing off. How far away was this `order of madness`? She knew she could travel long ways but she didn't want someone to slow her down. "Also, I'm so calling you Lucy as a pet name." She grinned.
Broken Madness
He nods “ well how to say.. we’re more different from werewolves, our Wolf isn’t normal like y’all. We don’t have that soulmate thing like y’all. Instead we have instinct in fact our wolves has a total of three real loves in his lifetime. Two however have passed on right now he only has that star kid. Naruto had a huge crush on this wolf, but the man didn’t look at him. But no matter Naruto found his loves two In fact. He’s with them now but... he won’t last. I don’t mind y’all being interested. It means more information you’ll know just in case Killer asks. Anyone we can date as many people as we want and become mates with however we like but to find a real love is considered rare but not impossible hell its even common. “ he says calmly as he nods and begins to turn around “ fine by me. My brother and sister call me that too” He Says playfully as his eyes glowed and he slashes the air and soon a portal opens in front of them. He steps to the side “ go ahead “

wolfie
February 21st, 2018, 06:15 PM
He nods “ well how to say.. we’re more different from werewolves, our Wolf isn’t normal like y’all. We don’t have that soulmate thing like y’all. Instead we have instinct in fact our wolves has a total of three real loves in his lifetime. Two however have passed on right now he only has that star kid. Naruto had a huge crush on this wolf, but the man didn’t look at him. But no matter Naruto found his loves two In fact. He’s with them now but... he won’t last. I don’t mind y’all being interested. It means more information you’ll know just in case Killer asks. Anyone we can date as many people as we want and become mates with however we like but to find a real love is considered rare but not impossible hell its even common. “ he says calmly as he nods and begins to turn around “ fine by me. My brother and sister call me that too” He Says playfully as his eyes glowed and he slashes the air and soon a portal opens in front of them. He steps to the side “ go ahead “

Spiral blinked, taking in all this information. "Wow, that is different from out kind of thing. Usually we only have one mate and some who are unlucky, get the wrong person and are stuck with them. I know usually their are some wolves who can choose how many and who their mate is, my sister Saturn is one." She said, she didn't exactly pity Naruto. She never really did the whole pitying thing, well rarely unless she related to them. "Wait, you have siblings?!" Spiral blinked, surprised. Maybe she shouldn't be so surprised. However it was. "How are you alive?" She asked him, she was lucky to have a calm little sister but she had a lot of times where she almost killed Saturn, vice versa. She looked at the portal. It have been a long time since she entered one. Spiral never really like these portal things, they always made her a bit queasy. The werewolf was so used to having to guide someone through a portal, she took Lucifer's hand as she entered the portal without thinking. When she was out of the portal, she realized what she did and quickly snap her hand back. "Sorry, habit." Spiral mumbled to him, not really caring if he was offended or not. Why should he?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 01:53 PM
Spiral blinked, taking in all this information. "Wow, that is different from out kind of thing. Usually we only have one mate and some who are unlucky, get the wrong person and are stuck with them. I know usually their are some wolves who can choose how many and who their mate is, my sister Saturn is one." She said, she didn't exactly pity Naruto. She never really did the whole pitying thing, well rarely unless she related to them. "Wait, you have siblings?!" Spiral blinked, surprised. Maybe she shouldn't be so surprised. However it was. "How are you alive?" She asked him, she was lucky to have a calm little sister but she had a lot of times where she almost killed Saturn, vice versa. She looked at the portal. It have been a long time since she entered one. Spiral never really like these portal things, they always made her a bit queasy. The werewolf was so used to having to guide someone through a portal, she took Lucifer's hand as she entered the portal without thinking. When she was out of the portal, she realized what she did and quickly snap her hand back. "Sorry, habit." Spiral mumbled to him, not really caring if he was offended or not. Why should he?
He walks though with her “ Three siblings, two brothers, one sister. I’m alive because they are calm and rather hopeless really “ He says as they appeared in front of a fancy looking hospital. He looks up already hearing growls and loud roars from the building. “ Sasuke is there. And it’s okay I opened it to let you in. Now than I believe one of my kin is here. Would you like to meet my brother first or get the meeting fox leader over with?” He asks calmly as he looks at her

wolfie
February 22nd, 2018, 01:58 PM
He walks though with her “ Three siblings, two brothers, one sister. I’m alive because they are calm and rather hopeless really “ He says as they appeared in front of a fancy looking hospital. He looks up already hearing growls and loud roars from the building. “ Sasuke is there. And it’s okay I opened it to let you in. Now than I believe one of my kin is here. Would you like to meet my brother first or get the meeting fox leader over with?” He asks calmly as he looks at her

Spiral stared up at the hospital, she never saw one of these. "Why is... so big? Where are the trees? The stone walls?" She mumbled, cabins were kind of better. Her ears perked hearing the growls and roars, she barked back at it. Her ears were forward, before she settled back looking back at him like nothing happened. "Hmm, lets go see this foxy leader first. Then I can meet your brother!" Spiral was a bit keen on meeting these people, it sparked her interest instead of her being disgusted. In a way it was different. She rolled her shoulders a little. "Lucccccyy." She added, smirking ever so slightly. It didn't annoy him like she wish it would but, aye. It was a fun nickname.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 02:13 PM
Spiral stared up at the hospital, she never saw one of these. "Why is... so big? Where are the trees? The stone walls?" She mumbled, cabins were kind of better. Her ears perked hearing the growls and roars, she barked back at it. Her ears were forward, before she settled back looking back at him like nothing happened. "Hmm, lets go see this foxy leader first. Then I can meet your brother!" Spiral was a bit keen on meeting these people, it sparked her interest instead of her being disgusted. In a way it was different. She rolled her shoulders a little. "Lucccccyy." She added, smirking ever so slightly. It didn't annoy him like she wish it would but, aye. It was a fun nickname.
He laughs softly “ well madness is a high class order. The best for the best.. “ he watches her bark and laugh a bit “ how interesting.. and okay but be warned the wolf is with him and as you can tell from those growls and roars he’s fighting the fox” he says calmly. Blushing a bit when she said that nickname “ ... you are having too much fun with that name..” he says softly as he begins to walk “ anyway follow me. “

wolfie
February 22nd, 2018, 02:17 PM
He laughs softly “ well madness is a high class order. The best for the best.. “ he watches her bark and laugh a bit “ how interesting.. and okay but be warned the wolf is with him and as you can tell from those growls and roars he’s fighting the fox” he says calmly. Blushing a bit when she said that nickname “ ... you are having too much fun with that name..” he says softly as he begins to walk “ anyway follow me. “

Spiral chuckled, "Rawr." She said to him, sticking her tongue at him in a playful way. She shrugged her shoulders like always, "Just tellin them I'm here. Wait, fighting?! WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING?!" She blinked in compete confusion. She gripped her head as she walked, "I mean... I understand if they are challenging each other-- no. Why would... ugh. Your madness thingy thing is confusing. " Spiral lift her head, letting her hands drop. She miss his blush. "Nah, it called taking adavange of your name. Okay~" She said, stuffing her hands in her pockets once more as she followed him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 02:22 PM
Spiral chuckled, "Rawr." She said to him, sticking her tongue at him in a playful way. She shrugged her shoulders like always, "Just tellin them I'm here. Wait, fighting?! WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING?!" She blinked in compete confusion. She gripped her head as she walked, "I mean... I understand if they are challenging each other-- no. Why would... ugh. Your madness thingy thing is confusing. " Spiral lift her head, letting her hands drop. She miss his blush. "Nah, it called taking adavange of your name. Okay~" She said, stuffing her hands in her pockets once more as she followed him.
He smiles “ well most likely to cheer the fox up. Just some playful fighting you know?” He asks as he walks “ and meany... oh They’re over -“ suddenly the door to a room just bursts off the hinges and was right out the window in seconds along with a black figure that was hard to see since it was sent flying. Soon a huge flaming fox steps out of the room growling loudly showing his teeth than it sees them and almost immediately the flames died down and his nine tails wagged a bit “ Lucy! You’re back and you brought a girl!” He Says happily as the black figure begins to stand up shaking its black pelt from the glass it was a huge wolf like beast with glowing red and blue eyes. It’s tail also wagged as it growls “ about time!!”

wolfie
February 22nd, 2018, 02:32 PM
He smiles “ well most likely to cheer the fox up. Just some playful fighting you know?” He asks as he walks “ and meany... oh They’re over -“ suddenly the door to a room just bursts off the hinges and was right out the window in seconds along with a black figure that was hard to see since it was sent flying. Soon a huge flaming fox steps out of the room growling loudly showing his teeth than it sees them and almost immediately the flames died down and his nine tails wagged a bit “ Lucy! You’re back and you brought a girl!” He Says happily as the black figure begins to stand up shaking its black pelt from the glass it was a huge wolf like beast with glowing red and blue eyes. It’s tail also wagged as it growls “ about time!!”

Spiral jumped back, staring at the fox for a bit longer than she should. Her eyes turned back to the wolf. Eis, don't you dare shift. Don't you dare. Its just a wolf. Its not challenging us. She repeated to herself, swearing she could hear Eis whine. While others could give up their wolf and have full control, Spiral never did. Eis was her wolf, she was rather well.. wild. Always shifting without Spiral saying so. When the ninetails spoke, she entwined her fingers with Lucifer's. They had to at least act like they were together, right? Did these people have a different way of showing love? Oh god, she hope not. "So... they actually do call you Lucy. " Spiral tried to hide her sasfiased expression. Wouldn't this be his brother then? She look back at the black wolf. "About.. time?" She mumbled, before shrugging it off. Did he never bring a gal home? She would think he would, didn't guys do that kind of stuff? Then she realized she should tell them who she was. Lady-like. Be Lady-like! "Hey, I'm Spiral~"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 09:51 AM
Spiral jumped back, staring at the fox for a bit longer than she should. Her eyes turned back to the wolf. Eis, don't you dare shift. Don't you dare. Its just a wolf. Its not challenging us. She repeated to herself, swearing she could hear Eis whine. While others could give up their wolf and have full control, Spiral never did. Eis was her wolf, she was rather well.. wild. Always shifting without Spiral saying so. When the ninetails spoke, she entwined her fingers with Lucifer's. They had to at least act like they were together, right? Did these people have a different way of showing love? Oh god, she hope not. "So... they actually do call you Lucy. " Spiral tried to hide her sasfiased expression. Wouldn't this be his brother then? She look back at the black wolf. "About.. time?" She mumbled, before shrugging it off. Did he never bring a gal home? She would think he would, didn't guys do that kind of stuff? Then she realized she should tell them who she was. Lady-like. Be Lady-like! "Hey, I'm Spiral~"
soon the fox changes into a young man with sun colored hair and sky blue eyes, he let out a soft smile and soon back, he wore a patient outfit and had some stuff on his arm. “ you don’t have to pretend around us we know the drill. “ he says playfully “ so Lucifer I believe you made the deal huh? How cute” he says playfully as Lucifer growls a bit blushing “ shut up Naruto “ soon the wolf walks up to them changing into a handsome man with mixed colored eyes one blue and the other red, his hair as black as night and he wore a black shirt and some jeans. “ This guy took a week to gather up the guts to walk down there and ask you to marry him. Such a romantic guy huh?”

wolfie
February 27th, 2018, 07:04 PM
soon the fox changes into a young man with sun colored hair and sky blue eyes, he let out a soft smile and soon back, he wore a patient outfit and had some stuff on his arm. “ you don’t have to pretend around us we know the drill. “ he says playfully “ so Lucifer I believe you made the deal huh? How cute” he says playfully as Lucifer growls a bit blushing “ shut up Naruto “ soon the wolf walks up to them changing into a handsome man with mixed colored eyes one blue and the other red, his hair as black as night and he wore a black shirt and some jeans. “ This guy took a week to gather up the guts to walk down there and ask you to marry him. Such a romantic guy huh?”

Spiral let out a small chuckle, letting her hand drop to her side. She could see Lucifer's small blush, "Hmm. Romance can come in different ways, y'know? I remember once, my sister, Saturn was given a cactus, with a note that said ``sorry, I'm like a cactus. prickly and defensive with my heart`` . She forgave him in the end. " She said. That was a lie in a way. No one gave that to her sister. Actually, it was herself who gave it to Max. Saturn came up with it. Yet, they didn't need to know that. Spiral found some amusement in why Lucifer was embarrassed, he acted so cold when they first met. She wished away the thought that she had no right to say that. After all, she was the same. Kind of. She was pretty sure Lucifer didn't think werewolves were superior. If he did, then well. Spiral gave him props for that. She realized that they all kind of wore a solid color shirt. No designs or anything, was it a trend here? Wait, were they even in the same world?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Spiral let out a small chuckle, letting her hand drop to her side. She could see Lucifer's small blush, "Hmm. Romance can come in different ways, y'know? I remember once, my sister, Saturn was given a cactus, with a note that said ``sorry, I'm like a cactus. prickly and defensive with my heart`` . She forgave him in the end. " She said. That was a lie in a way. No one gave that to her sister. Actually, it was herself who gave it to Max. Saturn came up with it. Yet, they didn't need to know that. Spiral found some amusement in why Lucifer was embarrassed, he acted so cold when they first met. She wished away the thought that she had no right to say that. After all, she was the same. Kind of. She was pretty sure Lucifer didn't think werewolves were superior. If he did, then well. Spiral gave him props for that. She realized that they all kind of wore a solid color shirt. No designs or anything, was it a trend here? Wait, were they even in the same world?
Naruto laughs softly “ so interesting oh! Almost forgot, my name is Naruto foxheart of the Phoenix/kitsue bloodline. I am the current leader of the fox order however my time is drawing near... I have committed a great sin against the god of madness and therefore I can no longer live... forgive me. This is my fault you have been forced to do this.. I’m sorry “ Sasuke Than speaks “ I am Sasuke Wolfheart, demonic celestial wolf bloodline, I am the next heir to madness and leader of the wolf order. I am trying my best to prevent the fox’s death. So I am thankful you have agreed leader of the werewolves however..:. Do know that in this land your blood is considered to be normal and weak. So do forgive the others from judging you okay?”

wolfie
February 27th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Naruto laughs softly “ so interesting oh! Almost forgot, my name is Naruto foxheart of the Phoenix/kitsue bloodline. I am the current leader of the fox order however my time is drawing near... I have committed a great sin against the god of madness and therefore I can no longer live... forgive me. This is my fault you have been forced to do this.. I’m sorry “ Sasuke Than speaks “ I am Sasuke Wolfheart, demonic celestial wolf bloodline, I am the next heir to madness and leader of the wolf order. I am trying my best to prevent the fox’s death. So I am thankful you have agreed leader of the werewolves however..:. Do know that in this land your blood is considered to be normal and weak. So do forgive the others from judging you okay?”

"God.. of madness? Whos that? Are they like Lady Athea? I forgive you, I guess." Spiral said, she didn't really forgive him for threatening her. By all means, the situation at hand wasn't good. She would much rather be with her pack. "Aw, how nice! I'm sure things will work out in the end, with no one dead. " Her blue eyes seem to darken, weak and normal? I mean, normal everyone was. Yet she wasn't weak. "... Sasuke, don't take this to offense but if someone thinks I'm weak I probably won't forgive them. " Her aura seem to be shifted, obviously this wasn't exactly coming from her. More or less Eis. Spiral didn't like being labeled as that such. She earned the title alpha of her pack. She took at least a bit some offense to that. Now she felt like a omega. Starting all over again, having to prove herself. A dreading feeling bubbled in her stomach, she wanted to get this over with. Spiral closed her eyes, when she reopened they were a brighter color. "I guess I'll just have to prove that I'm not~." Her voice came out more joyful. Yet forced. "So, why does Lucy have to marry? Specially me, like you said my bloodline is weak and normal. Shouldn't he marry someone more powerful?" Spiral asked, obviously she wouldn't let that go.
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 2nd, 2018, 04:32 PM
"God.. of madness? Whos that? Are they like Lady Athea? I forgive you, I guess." Spiral said, she didn't really forgive him for threatening her. By all means, the situation at hand wasn't good. She would much rather be with her pack. "Aw, how nice! I'm sure things will work out in the end, with no one dead. " Her blue eyes seem to darken, weak and normal? I mean, normal everyone was. Yet she wasn't weak. "... Sasuke, don't take this to offense but if someone thinks I'm weak I probably won't forgive them. " Her aura seem to be shifted, obviously this wasn't exactly coming from her. More or less Eis. Spiral didn't like being labeled as that such. She earned the title alpha of her pack. She took at least a bit some offense to that. Now she felt like a omega. Starting all over again, having to prove herself. A dreading feeling bubbled in her stomach, she wanted to get this over with. Spiral closed her eyes, when she reopened they were a brighter color. "I guess I'll just have to prove that I'm not~." Her voice came out more joyful. Yet forced. "So, why does Lucy have to marry? Specially me, like you said my bloodline is weak and normal. Shouldn't he marry someone more powerful?" Spiral asked, obviously she wouldn't let that go.
Broken Madness
Sasuke sighs softly “ his blood is of a fox crystal bloodline a powerful and extremely rare bloodline. If you mix that bloodline with a common and normal bloodline who knows what kind of powerful baby y’all have but do know it will be stronger thanks to the wolf bloodline and his crystal bloodline. “ Naruto nods and smiles sadly “ he’s actually a rare bloodline said to be the most powerful however the most forbidden of bloodlines.... he’s Sasuke’s and Lucifer’s father... I am not related to them at all. “

wolfie
March 2nd, 2018, 04:38 PM
Sasuke sighs softly “ his blood is of a fox crystal bloodline a powerful and extremely rare bloodline. If you mix that bloodline with a common and normal bloodline who knows what kind of powerful baby y’all have but do know it will be stronger thanks to the wolf bloodline and his crystal bloodline. “ Naruto nods and smiles sadly “ he’s actually a rare bloodline said to be the most powerful however the most forbidden of bloodlines.... he’s Sasuke’s and Lucifer’s father... I am not related to them at all. “

Spiral only blinked. "Bloodlines are confusing. We usually label rarities by their special ability. Not to mention if they are a eye changer, etc. " She shrugged. If she was correct, she was 7 rarity in her pack because of her enrage. Her sister had a 4 rarity for her voice. While Spiral was still trying to figure out Pluto's special ability. "Even if that is also confusing." Spiral mumbled mostly to herself. "Oh! That's cool. I thought you were all like brothers or something. Wait, that wouldn't make sense.." Her voice began to trail off, taking her talking into her head instead. Didn't he say he had three siblings or something? So, it would be impossible? Maybe..? She shrugged. "Oh." Spiral didn't know why it had to be her then. Could be any other werewolf, preferably stray werewolf.
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Spiral only blinked. "Bloodlines are confusing. We usually label rarities by their special ability. Not to mention if they are a eye changer, etc. " She shrugged. If she was correct, she was 7 rarity in her pack because of her enrage. Her sister had a 4 rarity for her voice. While Spiral was still trying to figure out Pluto's special ability. "Even if that is also confusing." Spiral mumbled mostly to herself. "Oh! That's cool. I thought you were all like brothers or something. Wait, that wouldn't make sense.." Her voice began to trail off, taking her talking into her head instead. Didn't he say he had three siblings or something? So, it would be impossible? Maybe..? She shrugged. "Oh." Spiral didn't know why it had to be her then. Could be any other werewolf, preferably stray werewolf.
Broken Madness
Naruto nods “ yes they are. However like I said I’m not related to them at all however Lucifer here is half brother to Sasuke. Each are half blood related to each other their father was not a loyal man nor did he care for Lucifer’s family which is 2 brother and one sister. Sasuke only has a brother and they are seen as fathers to Lucifer’s family which may seem odd but it’s how we work.. forgive us”

wolfie
March 10th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Naruto nods “ yes they are. However like I said I’m not related to them at all however Lucifer here is half brother to Sasuke. Each are half blood related to each other their father was not a loyal man nor did he care for Lucifer’s family which is 2 brother and one sister. Sasuke only has a brother and they are seen as fathers to Lucifer’s family which may seem odd but it’s how we work.. forgive us”

"Oh, okaayyyyyyyyy. Confusing but I think I get it. " She didn't get it. However, she just went along with it. Spiral then added, "May I ask why it had to be me? I mean- if you needed a Alpha wolf, their are probably closer ones to here. Then again, it could just be bad luck. " She asked, this would be her last question most likely. Bad luck really did seem to follow her. Spiral knew bad luck seem to follow her whole tribe. At least she wasn't at war with the dragon tribe for now. If she was, Spiral would probably have to deny the deal. She couldn't leave her tribe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2018, 03:38 PM
"Oh, okaayyyyyyyyy. Confusing but I think I get it. " She didn't get it. However, she just went along with it. Spiral then added, "May I ask why it had to be me? I mean- if you needed a Alpha wolf, their are probably closer ones to here. Then again, it could just be bad luck. " She asked, this would be her last question most likely. Bad luck really did seem to follow her. Spiral knew bad luck seem to follow her whole tribe. At least she wasn't at war with the dragon tribe for now. If she was, Spiral would probably have to deny the deal. She couldn't leave her tribe.
He Smiles sadly “ if only it was that easy. We needed to find a alpha fast and you are the closest one. I don’t have much time left and Killer is eager to end me...” he rubs the back of his neck “ for you see I’m dying today. He only had today and you were the only one who answered yes ... forgive me but it was our only option but there is a good thing about this. At least you’ll be with a high rank which means you’ll be protected by madness and that’s a very good thing.... just the kid part I am not.. excited for”

wolfie
March 10th, 2018, 05:56 PM
He Smiles sadly “ if only it was that easy. We needed to find a alpha fast and you are the closest one. I don’t have much time left and Killer is eager to end me...” he rubs the back of his neck “ for you see I’m dying today. He only had today and you were the only one who answered yes ... forgive me but it was our only option but there is a good thing about this. At least you’ll be with a high rank which means you’ll be protected by madness and that’s a very good thing.... just the kid part I am not.. excited for”

"I am..?" Spiral mumbled to herself, cursing herself in her head. She never really socialized with the outer tribes. Her smile fell when Naruto said he was dying today. Okay, now she felt a bit guilty. She was planning on running away in the night but, now? She couldn't. Her ears pin to her skull, furrowing her eyebrows. "What?" She deadpanned. "Can't you like hide something? Escape? Can I do anything?" Spiral said. She knew she didn't need protection from anyone, being a high rank here she didn't care about. The kid part.. she agreed, she wasn't excited either. Yet, she didn't want this guy to die for no reason. Spiral never enjoyed killing or seeing innocents be killed. (unless they were a dragon XD )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2018, 09:58 AM
"I am..?" Spiral mumbled to herself, cursing herself in her head. She never really socialized with the outer tribes. Her smile fell when Naruto said he was dying today. Okay, now she felt a bit guilty. She was planning on running away in the night but, now? She couldn't. Her ears pin to her skull, furrowing her eyebrows. "What?" She deadpanned. "Can't you like hide something? Escape? Can I do anything?" Spiral said. She knew she didn't need protection from anyone, being a high rank here she didn't care about. The kid part.. she agreed, she wasn't excited either. Yet, she didn't want this guy to die for no reason. Spiral never enjoyed killing or seeing innocents be killed. (unless they were a dragon XD )
He laughs softly “... I wish I could. God I wish but... “ he begins to pull up His shirt showing a black marking on his chest almost like some kind of bug sucking the life out of him. “ .. but unfortunately I can’t. My death is near and I can’t fight against it no matter how much I try. ... Sasuke already tried so did winter and the rest of the family. They tried to save me but unfortunately... no one can do anything about it. This marking makes sure I don’t run, makes sure I know that I can not escape this. ...” he closes his eyes “ but thank you for worrying about me my dear. You will make a fine warrior of the fox order... if only I could give that title to you but I cannot..” he begins to step forward and pets her head “ live life my dear this may seem like we’re trapping you but we’re not. As soon as your marriage happens you can do whatever you want with the fact madness got your back! ... as the fox leader my rank goes to you too... please keep the fox order safe. And please don’t fall into madness like I.. you won’t like it at all. I know I don’t I still have nightmares of what I have done. So please my friend... be happy for me?”

wolfie
March 15th, 2018, 04:13 PM
He laughs softly “... I wish I could. God I wish but... “ he begins to pull up His shirt showing a black marking on his chest almost like some kind of bug sucking the life out of him. “ .. but unfortunately I can’t. My death is near and I can’t fight against it no matter how much I try. ... Sasuke already tried so did winter and the rest of the family. They tried to save me but unfortunately... no one can do anything about it. This marking makes sure I don’t run, makes sure I know that I can not escape this. ...” he closes his eyes “ but thank you for worrying about me my dear. You will make a fine warrior of the fox order... if only I could give that title to you but I cannot..” he begins to step forward and pets her head “ live life my dear this may seem like we’re trapping you but we’re not. As soon as your marriage happens you can do whatever you want with the fact madness got your back! ... as the fox leader my rank goes to you too... please keep the fox order safe. And please don’t fall into madness like I.. you won’t like it at all. I know I don’t I still have nightmares of what I have done. So please my friend... be happy for me?”

Spiral ran her fingers through her hair, sighing. She wished she knew herbs but then again, she was sure there was no herb to get rid of the mark. Possibly magic but she wasn't a mage like Circuit. "I...no problem, I guess? I'll keep the fox order safe after all, its basically like a second pack now. " She didn't get why she was in a fox order when she was a wolf. She found some amusement in that, at least. Spiral forced a small smile on her face, "Okay... " She felt guilt stir in her stomach. Possibly it was because she didn't know what they have done but felt like it was something like she did. Spiral didn't regret it, she did but didn't. It was really strange. Spiral knew they didn't even know about her past which was for the best. She was definably not a good choice after all, who needed a cursed alpha? "Should I go see this so called leader? If they even dersve that title. " Spiral said, spite in her tone. She was talking about the face behide this order . . She didn't knw this place run but, she was sure she would catch on sooner or later. She didn't exactly have a choice to that. "Also about the marriage thing, I understand better now. I would have probably done the same thing if this happened to my pack." Great Athea, I hope that doesn't ever actually happen. She managed to say.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2018, 12:26 AM
Spiral ran her fingers through her hair, sighing. She wished she knew herbs but then again, she was sure there was no herb to get rid of the mark. Possibly magic but she wasn't a mage like Circuit. "I...no problem, I guess? I'll keep the fox order safe after all, its basically like a second pack now. " She didn't get why she was in a fox order when she was a wolf. She found some amusement in that, at least. Spiral forced a small smile on her face, "Okay... " She felt guilt stir in her stomach. Possibly it was because she didn't know what they have done but felt like it was something like she did. Spiral didn't regret it, she did but didn't. It was really strange. Spiral knew they didn't even know about her past which was for the best. She was definably not a good choice after all, who needed a cursed alpha? "Should I go see this so called leader? If they even dersve that title. " Spiral said, spite in her tone. She was talking about the face behide this order . . She didn't knw this place run but, she was sure she would catch on sooner or later. She didn't exactly have a choice to that. "Also about the marriage thing, I understand better now. I would have probably done the same thing if this happened to my pack." Great Athea, I hope that doesn't ever actually happen. She managed to say.
He nods “ ... thank you. Just follow Sasuke he’ll take you to him, just please remember to be nice.. my life is in your hands well what’s left of it” He Says forcing a smile as Sasuke stands up “ follow me” He Says calmly as Naruto steps aside while Lucifer holds her hand “ ... ready?” He asks almost worryingly

wolfie
March 17th, 2018, 12:30 AM
He nods “ ... thank you. Just follow Sasuke he’ll take you to him, just please remember to be nice.. my life is in your hands well what’s left of it” He Says forcing a smile as Sasuke stands up “ follow me” He Says calmly as Naruto steps aside while Lucifer holds her hand “ ... ready?” He asks almost worryingly

"I'm the best actor you'll ever meet, I'll be nice. " Spiral said, her gaze turning back to Lucifer. "Nope. " She squeezed his hand a little for a second. "But I'm never ready. " She added. It was the truth, it didn't matter if she was ready or not. They were doing this either way. Not like they would wait a hour for her to prepare. Inhaling, she force a convincing smile on her face.
Broken Madness