PDA

View Full Version : The Abandoned Clan

Dark Queen
February 19th, 2018, 09:43 AM
DarkLeaf and her friends are exploring and find an abandoned clan. Why's it Abandoned?I heard there was a Tom who lost his mate and went insane they say he took down his clan It's not anyone's fault... Well other cats say he's still alive Wich is scary. I mean this couldn't be the clan though right? Nobody really knows anymore. Well I heard he took down two Badgers after he was done taking down his clan This isn't okay.
T-That means he's strong Blood was splattered on the leaders and medicine cats den.Maybe we should leave A Tom strong enough to take down a whole clan and two Badgers after? Tsk even if he's real I can beat him! yelps were heard from not so far away and another one in the other direction...

Needed
__________________________________________________ _____
Friends: (including DarkLeaf)4/6 (Lightwhisker rped by Lightpaw, Crow rped by RosePelt145) Squirrel (rped by Fuzzyfeline)
Insane Tom: (Deathheart rped by Broken Madness)
Surviving Kit(s): Avalanchekit (rped by Reverie) Palm (rped by Flameleaf)
Surviving clan member: Cream (Rped by Akari)
Form
Name:
Personality:
Role wanted:
Rp sample:
Other:

Attention!: I will be making the official The Abandoned Clan roleplay today! So hurry up and sign up c:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 19th, 2018, 10:13 AM
Save me insane tom!! I got the perfect peep for that!

Akari
February 19th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Hm, looks rather Interesting...

Name: FadedTail (Or Simply Cream, since she does not like to use her Clan name anymore, since it brings back the worst memories of what happened to her clan-mates.)
Age: Well, since you phrased the clan as Abandoned, that would make her be about 35 moons old.
Looks: Boop! (http://www.ragdolls.cz/img/barvy/bluecream_big.jpg)
Personality: Up until the tom had killed her clan-mates, she used to be rather kind, trusting, and usually energetic. But now, after all these moons of being in hiding, it has made her fear many things, and she doesn't trust anyone, no-matter the circumstances, unless proven worthy of trust. She suspects every tom she runs into may be the Insane one, but does not attack them out of hope that she is wrong. She can still crack a good joke every now and then, but she is sometimes to scared to speak.

Training levels: She has learned over the years most of what the herbs around her old camp do, and has assigned them names based on color. She was an apprentice at the time of the Clans murder, so she did not finish her training as a warrior, although she is able to fend for herself, and fight.

Role wanted: Surviving Clan Member

Rp sample:
~Snap~
Cream woke up, Raising her head slightly, having heard a noise loud enough to wake her up from her rest. She quickly glanced up at the sky, seeing it was roughly moon-high.`Prey isn't awake at this time. Someones here...` She thought, quickly standing up, and slowly creeping out of the hole she had dug, the same one she had made and slept in for many moons now, although she had lost count.
~rustle rustle~
She looked around at a few of the bushes, her eyes wide, now fully awake. There was only one objective in her mind now: Survive. She turned around, and broke off into a sprint, thinking that maybe she could confuse it. She stopped, and then started to try and run in a circle around the intruder.

"Stop running! You know I can hear you, let alone smell you..." Said a voice, coming from the direction she had just run from. "Besides, you know they deserved what they got, after all, they killed my mate...and you didn't even try to save her..."

(Is that enough? If not, I will happily type more.)
Other: How was your day?
Boop @DarkLeaf (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6637)

Akari
February 19th, 2018, 10:28 AM
Save me insane tom!! I got the perfect peep for that!

Hehe, I was tempted to request it, but I know you would be better at that role than me!

Reverie
February 19th, 2018, 10:28 AM
Name: avalanchekit
Looks: Turkish angora
Personality: brave, smart, strong
Role wanted: surviving kit
Rp sample: (non-wco)
Evereststar had wondered how the Clans had broken apart, stopped talking. The ShadowClan leader's back arched, claws digging into the ground like children's crummy fingers. Her den, she thought, was her safeplace, apart from her Clan. Her muzzle raised into the air, and her tail flicked among the ground. She needed to get out of here, if she was going to survive. Her white pelt, which earned her the moniker of Everest, rippled. She needed someone to talk to, someone to walk her through this.
"Riverstone?"
Other:

Dark Queen
February 19th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Name: avalanchekit
Looks: Turkish angora
Personality: brave, smart, strong
Role wanted: surviving kit
Rp sample: (non-wco)
Evereststar had wondered how the Clans had broken apart, stopped talking. The ShadowClan leader's back arched, claws digging into the ground like children's crummy fingers. Her den, she thought, was her safeplace, apart from her Clan. Her muzzle raised into the air, and her tail flicked among the ground. She needed to get out of here, if she was going to survive. Her white pelt, which earned her the moniker of Everest, rippled. She needed someone to talk to, someone to walk her through this.
"Riverstone?"
Other:
Hm, looks rather Interesting...

Name: FadedTail (Or Simply Cream, since she does not like to use her Clan name anymore, since it brings back the worst memories of what happened to her clan-mates.)
Age: Well, since you phrased the clan as Abandoned, that would make her be about 35 moons old.
Looks: Boop! (http://www.ragdolls.cz/img/barvy/bluecream_big.jpg)
Personality: Up until the tom had killed her clan-mates, she used to be rather kind, trusting, and usually energetic. But now, after all these moons of being in hiding, it has made her fear many things, and she doesn't trust anyone, no-matter the circumstances, unless proven worthy of trust. She suspects every tom she runs into may be the Insane one, but does not attack them out of hope that she is wrong. She can still crack a good joke every now and then, but she is sometimes to scared to speak.

Training levels: She has learned over the years most of what the herbs around her old camp do, and has assigned them names based on color. She was an apprentice at the time of the Clans murder, so she did not finish her training as a warrior, although she is able to fend for herself, and fight.

Role wanted: Surviving Clan Member

Rp sample:
~Snap~
Cream woke up, Raising her head slightly, having heard a noise loud enough to wake her up from her rest. She quickly glanced up at the sky, seeing it was roughly moon-high.`Prey isn't awake at this time. Someones here...` She thought, quickly standing up, and slowly creeping out of the hole she had dug, the same one she had made and slept in for many moons now, although she had lost count.
~rustle rustle~
She looked around at a few of the bushes, her eyes wide, now fully awake. There was only one objective in her mind now: Survive. She turned around, and broke off into a sprint, thinking that maybe she could confuse it. She stopped, and then started to try and run in a circle around the intruder.

"Stop running! You know I can hear you, let alone smell you..." Said a voice, coming from the direction she had just run from. "Besides, you know they deserved what they got, after all, they killed my mate...and you didn't even try to save her..."

(Is that enough? If not, I will happily type more.)
Other: How was your day?
Boop @DarkLeaf (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6637)

Both accepted c:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 19th, 2018, 11:20 AM
Hehe, I was tempted to request it, but I know you would be better at that role than me!
I am one crazy dude! X3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 19th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Name: Deathheart
Looks: https://img00.deviantart.net/0298/i/2014/091/b/d/at__a_man_came_across_a_dark_tower_one_day_by_doct orcritical-d7coubz.png
Personality: it’s a surprise!
Role wanted: insane tom
Rp sample: He was running though the building smelling for someone he knew soon he heard Iriss “ Iriss!! -“ was suddenly cut off when he was jumped on by Sano who pinned him to the ground, he had a burning stick in his mouth, he growls loudly as he suddenly stabs the stick roughly into hades shoulder causing him to yowl loudly in pain. Soon he let’s go of the stick and growls as he puts his paw on the stick. “ does it hurt? Hmm!?” He asks as he pushes the stick deeper again earning a other cry of pain from hades. “ oh I know it hurts! I know it well... this is far less this isn’t enough to show you what you did to me!! “ He hisses as he suddenly pulls the stick out and tossing it to the side letting blood fly here and there. “ I want you to suffer! To die knowing you’re weak! That you’re a monster!! ... and I’ll do it by making you watch the ones you love burn.. just like what you did to me” suddenly hades pushes Sano off clawing his neck as he did. Soon he was standing blood pouring down onto the ground but still he held anger in his eyes “ I don’t know who you are but I sure in hell ain’t letting you hurt my family!!” He hisses loudly
Other: He’s open for a relationship be warned he’s crazy!

Dark Queen
February 19th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Name: Deathheart
Looks: https://img00.deviantart.net/0298/i/2014/091/b/d/at__a_man_came_across_a_dark_tower_one_day_by_doct orcritical-d7coubz.png
Personality: it’s a surprise!
Role wanted: insane tom
Rp sample: He was running though the building smelling for someone he knew soon he heard Iriss “ Iriss!! -“ was suddenly cut off when he was jumped on by Sano who pinned him to the ground, he had a burning stick in his mouth, he growls loudly as he suddenly stabs the stick roughly into hades shoulder causing him to yowl loudly in pain. Soon he let’s go of the stick and growls as he puts his paw on the stick. “ does it hurt? Hmm!?” He asks as he pushes the stick deeper again earning a other cry of pain from hades. “ oh I know it hurts! I know it well... this is far less this isn’t enough to show you what you did to me!! “ He hisses as he suddenly pulls the stick out and tossing it to the side letting blood fly here and there. “ I want you to suffer! To die knowing you’re weak! That you’re a monster!! ... and I’ll do it by making you watch the ones you love burn.. just like what you did to me” suddenly hades pushes Sano off clawing his neck as he did. Soon he was standing blood pouring down onto the ground but still he held anger in his eyes “ I don’t know who you are but I sure in hell ain’t letting you hurt my family!!” He hisses loudly
Other: He’s open for a relationship be warned he’s crazy!
Definitely accepted!

GingaFan2249
February 19th, 2018, 11:40 AM
(Btw DarkLeaf this character is my other one, Lightwhisker. The other cat I have is Lightpaw.)
A sleek, black she-cat emerged from a nearby barn, noticing the odd-looking camp in the distance. "Hey! What's that?" She called out curiously.

Dark Queen
February 19th, 2018, 12:09 PM
(Btw DarkLeaf this character is my other one, Lightwhisker. The other cat I have is Lightpaw.)
A sleek, black she-cat emerged from a nearby barn, noticing the odd-looking camp in the distance. "Hey! What's that?" She called out curiously.
(Sorry this is the resource not the rp XD I just need 4 or 3 more people to sign up for friends then I can make the actual rp)

GingaFan2249
February 19th, 2018, 12:10 PM
(Ohh, okie! I can have Lightwhisker join if you like)

Dark Queen
February 19th, 2018, 12:21 PM
(Ohh, okie! I can have Lightwhisker join if you like)
(Oh! It's your character not mine)

Fuzzy
February 19th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Name: Squirrel.
Looks: Here (http://www.animal-photography.com/thumbs/somali_cat_sitting_on_a_black_~AP-L8Y4ZW-TH.jpg).
Personality: Kind| Brave| Bold| Blunt| Loyal| Friendly| Goofy| Untrusting.
Role wanted: Friend.
Rp sample: Do you need one? Eh, here:
The creamy ginger molly sat silently lessening to everything around her. As a warrior she would chat with friends and see how cats she knew were doing but it was a bit strange being deputy. She only knew Auroraflame by her name and rank, nothing more. And the RiverClan deputy, Fallenstar's deputy, she things she heard Auroraflame call her Rowanflower but wasn't sure. Feeling eyes on her pelt Buttercup turned her head slightly to confront whoever it was who was staring but before she could say a word Auroraflame greeted her, in a polite and friendly tone. It was unexpected, she assumed she'd meet an angry gaze from the RiverClan deputy, but the molly looked more shocked and maybe a bit curious. Buttercupbreeze couldn't tell what she was feeling but how could she? This is the new Deputy? She doesn't seem anything like Fallenstar. She thought a bit shocked. Before she had a chance to rap her brain around her thoughts Auroraflame spoke again and she was right,she was the new WindClan deputy. She opened her mouth as the SkyClan deputy did but were both cut of by Blazingstar.
Instantly it seamed she looked up at the leaders, she was so nervous she was almost hoping they'd start, even if it felt wrong to do it without ShadowClan. And ThunderClan. She reminded herself. After lessening to both Grousestar and Blazingstar talk she turned her atencion back to the other mollies. Offering a small smile, still nervous, she decided to tell Auroraflame and kinda Rowanflower who she was. "Yes, I'm the new deputy. She meowed, even her enemies derived to know who she was, in her opinion. "My name is Buttercupbreeze, pleased to make your acquaintance." She added trying to be polite as possible. She knew her name could be a mouth full at times, sometimes the kits had a hard time saying it witch usually amused her but she was sure Auroraflame could handle it, she was a full grown warrior it would be a bit embarrassing if she couldn't. Probably for them both. The feline didn't say more after that, not sure if she should. Blazingstar hasn't said anything except that the gathering should star without then other two Clans, maybe she wasn't aloud to speak? Buttercup didn't know, she'd get it down one day but the first day would be the hardest. One thing never dawned on her as she sat here, what the other Clans thought happened to Onyxwhisper, she knew the former deputy was fine but the other Clans had no idea. But none of that dawned on the molly.

Other: Squirrel is a female.

Tundra
February 19th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Name
Palm
Looks
Here (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a9/a3/46/a9a34606f68f5f86aa94833ad482e4c9--cute-pets-adorable-kittens.jpg)
Personality
Shy || Quiet || WIP
Role wanted
Kit survivor
Rp sample
Palm sat in the entrance to the den. His ears were pinned against his head. One by one, the memories of his former clan came flooding back. He lifted a paw and let out a soft whimper. He didn't want to remember what happened! He just wanted for it to all go away! This was too much for the small kit. Palm jumped to his paws and ran to the back of the den, trying to escape. He squeezed his eyes shut and placed his paws on his head as the memories kept coming. Stop... Stop it! He bared his teeth. Stop! Palm slammed his paws on the ground and let out a screech. His eyes shot open. It took him a second to remember where he was; In the back of a dark den, alone. The kit curled into a ball and began softly sobbing to himself.
~°~
Need more?
Other
Nah

Dark Queen
February 19th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Name: Squirrel.
Looks: Here (http://www.animal-photography.com/thumbs/somali_cat_sitting_on_a_black_~AP-L8Y4ZW-TH.jpg).
Personality: Kind| Brave| Bold| Blunt| Loyal| Friendly| Goofy| Untrusting.
Role wanted: Friend.
Rp sample: Do you need one? Eh, here:
The creamy ginger molly sat silently lessening to everything around her. As a warrior she would chat with friends and see how cats she knew were doing but it was a bit strange being deputy. She only knew Auroraflame by her name and rank, nothing more. And the RiverClan deputy, Fallenstar's deputy, she things she heard Auroraflame call her Rowanflower but wasn't sure. Feeling eyes on her pelt Buttercup turned her head slightly to confront whoever it was who was staring but before she could say a word Auroraflame greeted her, in a polite and friendly tone. It was unexpected, she assumed she'd meet an angry gaze from the RiverClan deputy, but the molly looked more shocked and maybe a bit curious. Buttercupbreeze couldn't tell what she was feeling but how could she? This is the new Deputy? She doesn't seem anything like Fallenstar. She thought a bit shocked. Before she had a chance to rap her brain around her thoughts Auroraflame spoke again and she was right,she was the new WindClan deputy. She opened her mouth as the SkyClan deputy did but were both cut of by Blazingstar.
Instantly it seamed she looked up at the leaders, she was so nervous she was almost hoping they'd start, even if it felt wrong to do it without ShadowClan. And ThunderClan. She reminded herself. After lessening to both Grousestar and Blazingstar talk she turned her atencion back to the other mollies. Offering a small smile, still nervous, she decided to tell Auroraflame and kinda Rowanflower who she was. "Yes, I'm the new deputy. She meowed, even her enemies derived to know who she was, in her opinion. "My name is Buttercupbreeze, pleased to make your acquaintance." She added trying to be polite as possible. She knew her name could be a mouth full at times, sometimes the kits had a hard time saying it witch usually amused her but she was sure Auroraflame could handle it, she was a full grown warrior it would be a bit embarrassing if she couldn't. Probably for them both. The feline didn't say more after that, not sure if she should. Blazingstar hasn't said anything except that the gathering should star without then other two Clans, maybe she wasn't aloud to speak? Buttercup didn't know, she'd get it down one day but the first day would be the hardest. One thing never dawned on her as she sat here, what the other Clans thought happened to Onyxwhisper, she knew the former deputy was fine but the other Clans had no idea. But none of that dawned on the molly.

Other: Squirrel is a female.
Accepted of course!

Dark Queen
February 19th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Name
Palm
Looks
Here (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a9/a3/46/a9a34606f68f5f86aa94833ad482e4c9--cute-pets-adorable-kittens.jpg)
Personality
Shy || Quiet || WIP
Role wanted
Kit survivor
Rp sample
Palm sat in the entrance to the den. His ears were pinned against his head. One by one, the memories of his former clan came flooding back. He lifted a paw and let out a soft whimper. He didn't want to remember what happened! He just wanted for it to all go away! This was too much for the small kit. Palm jumped to his paws and ran to the back of the den, trying to escape. He squeezed his eyes shut and placed his paws on his head as the memories kept coming. Stop... Stop it! He bared his teeth. Stop! Palm slammed his paws on the ground and let out a screech. His eyes shot open. It took him a second to remember where he was; In the back of a dark den, alone. The kit curled into a ball and began softly sobbing to himself.
~°~
Need more?
Other
Nah
Accepted!