PDA

View Full Version : Survive

Fireflower
February 18th, 2018, 09:09 PM
pain
it is unappeasable.something we know and something we hate.
we live with it each day of our horrid life.
blood drawn
bones mended
heart shrouded in our culture and cant live.
our elements,our pure elements hold us together:fire, ice, earth, wind ,and sea.
all held in pain and suffering. scientist locking us away guns drawn, swords ready.
we cant be seen in the world cause of them.scared and battered.cause of them.
half-dragon or a sea elemental.
we are tormented each sunrise to nightfall.
for what?
information?
just for fun?
we cant strike back or we die.
if we dont they slowly kill us in glass cages,unabled by the elements we have.
driven mad in pain and anger and hate
it is impossible.
but worth a shot.

name:
perso:
looks:
element:
other
mention:
questions:

name:ember
perso:she knows she is to young to be in here.to have her live taken away.but she lives on.
looks:dark red hair,green eyes,large red wings,black horns and black collar
element:fire
other:basic dragon
mention:no need
questions:none

Fireflower
February 19th, 2018, 09:28 PM
DatWeirdCatNamedPel
Broken Madness
DismissedDreams
DragonChaos
Flameleaf
Twilight01
~Wild Moon~
Timbergrowl

Wildy~ =3
February 25th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Question: Can I have a light element charrie?

Fireflower
February 25th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Question: Can I have a light element charrie?
yes you may i count that as a pretty good element

Wildy~ =3
February 25th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Forgot Wild isn't a dragon lol
Name: Ember / Icy / Ruby / Breeze / Splash / Moon
Perso: All TBRP'd but their names might suggest them.
Looks: Pale-ish skin, amber eyes, long orange hair, phoenix-like fire-orange dragon wings, fox ears and tail :3 / Pale skin, ice-blue eyes, long silver-blue hair, frozen blue dragon wings, Glaceon ears :P / Red eyes, red-brown hair, red dragon wings and black ram-like horns. / Pale green eyes, brown hair, slightly feathered brown wings and dark brown ram-like horns. / Pale-ish skin, bright sea-green eyes, long light-ish blue hair, delicate blue wings, Vaporeon ears XP / Pale skin, silver eyes with a hint of blue, long silver-white hair, platinum wings, white wolf ears and tail X3
Element: Fire / Ice / Earth / Wind / Sea / Light
Other: Icy and Moon's sister / Ember and Moon's sister / Breeze's sister / Ruby's brother / Will be mute for unknown reasons until later / Ember and Icy's sister.
Other (2): They stick together as a sort of pack, with Moon as leader.
Mention: littledragon0625
Questions: Is anything in the crossed out parts ok? If so, tell me which parts.

Fireflower
February 26th, 2018, 04:28 PM
name: Ember / Icy / Ruby / Breeze / Splash / Moon
perso: All TBRP'd but their names might suggest them.
looks: (WILL add later)
element: Fire / Ice / Earth / Wind / Sea / Light
other WIP
mention:
questions:
when added the looks then ill see if good

Fireflower
February 26th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Name: Ember / Icy / Ruby / Breeze / Splash / Moon
Perso: All TBRP'd but their names might suggest them.
Looks: Pale-ish skin, amber eyes, long orange hair, phoenix-like fire-orange dragon wings, fox ears and tail :3 / Pale skin, ice-blue eyes, long silver-blue hair, frozen blue dragon wings, Glaceon ears :P / Red eyes, red-brown hair, red dragon wings and black ram-like horns. / Pale green eyes, brown hair, slightly feathered brown wings and dark brown ram-like horns. / Pale-ish skin, bright sea-green eyes, long light-ish blue hair, delicate blue wings, Vaporeon ears XP / Pale skin, silver eyes with a hint of blue, long silver-white hair, platinum wings, white wolf ears and tail X3
Element: Fire / Ice / Earth / Wind / Sea / Light
Other: Icy and Moon's sister / Ember and Moon's sister / Breeze's sister / Ruby's brother / Will be mute for unknown reasons until later / Ember and Icy's sister.
Other (2): They stick together as a sort of pack, with Moon as leader.
Mention: littledragon0625
Questions: Is anything in the crossed out parts ok? If so, tell me which parts.
its all good!i think the 'pack' idea will be good in plot!

Wildy~ =3
March 1st, 2018, 03:09 PM
its all good!i think the 'pack' idea will be good in plot!
(Ok! Tell me when we start!)

Fireflower
March 1st, 2018, 05:12 PM
(Ok! Tell me when we start!)
if i can get any one then sure

Fireflower
March 10th, 2018, 01:09 PM
bump

Fireflower
March 19th, 2018, 01:47 PM
bump

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 02:00 PM
bump
Would metal elements be allowed?

Fireflower
March 19th, 2018, 02:02 PM
Would metal elements be allowed?
heck im fine with anything at this point

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 02:08 PM
heck im fine with anything at this point

name: Alloy//Burn
perso: calm and stiff// fun loving and wild (lol)
looks: a metalic grey that shines//an orange/red that seems to move
element: metal//fire
other: They hate each other
mention: none
questions: nope

Fireflower
March 19th, 2018, 02:10 PM
name: Alloy//Burn
perso: calm and stiff// fun loving and wild (lol)
looks: a metalic grey that shines//an orange/red that seems to move
element: metal//fire
other: They hate each other
mention: none
questions: nope
ok your good

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 02:11 PM
ok your good
when do we start?

Fireflower
March 19th, 2018, 02:15 PM
when do we start?
i'd like one more person

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 02:16 PM
i'd like one more person
Member or dragon?

Fireflower
March 19th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Member or dragon?
either i can get

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 02:23 PM
either i can get

name: Soggy (Nickname)
perso: calm and mellow kinda lazy
looks: a blue dullful dragon
element: water
other: Hates Alloy and burn
mention: nopes
questions: nopes ~Wild Moon~ There are more peoples!

Fireflower
March 19th, 2018, 02:33 PM
name: Soggy (Nickname)
perso: calm and mellow kinda lazy
looks: a blue dullful dragon
other: Hates Alloy and burn
mention: nopes
questions: nopes ~Wild Moon~ There are more peoples!
alright i guess we can start

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 02:35 PM
alright i guess we can start
OK!! can you start?

Fireflower
March 19th, 2018, 02:48 PM
OK!! can you start?
imma be honest....idk how

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 03:02 PM
imma be honest....idk how
Alloy woke up with a burning sensation in his back. Acid. Most likely hydrochloric acid. "eugh." He rolled over on his back to try and stop the pain. "What are you doing?" Burn Glares at him. "Get up!" Alloy looks at her in the eyes calmly. "A I should do that because?" A fire lights up on burns back "BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU LOOK WEAK!!" Alloy looks at the fire dragon with confusion. "And because I look weak bothers you?" She glares at him with more intestity "Fine get thrown out!" The then storms to the opposite side of the glass cage which isn't very large. She hits the glass with a horrible rage "I HATE THIS PLACE AND EVERYONE WHO LIVES-" Her sentence is cut off by a shock that comes from the collar around her neck. She glares with loathing at the human and his stupid button in this stupid place with these stupid people. "Shut up." The voice comes from the other corner where soggy lays "your causing a racket and giving me a head ache." "Shut UP" Roars burn" Alloy just sits near the wall staring at the human What was the point of tourting them? Why do it? It's pointless! Then again thats their point of view "AND I'M SICK OF YOUR *Car sound* LAZYNESS!" Soggy rolls his eye "Ok ok." He gets up on his feet. "There happy?"

Seraphon
March 19th, 2018, 03:25 PM
name: Faith//Eil
perso:TBRP//TBRP??
looks:long brown hair fading to black-tan skin-black wings that look like coal with reddish orange tip that look like sparks-brown eyes//dyed white hair-almost black eyes-smooth black wings-pale skin
element: Fire//Dark
other: I might add more later if I can
mention: littledragon0625
questions: Nope

Fireflower
March 19th, 2018, 03:30 PM
name: Faith//Eil
perso:TBRP//TBRP??
looks:long brown hair fading to black-tan skin-black wings that look like coal with reddish orange tip that look like sparks-brown eyes//dyed white hair-almost black eyes-smooth black wings-pale skin
element: Fire//Dark
other: I might add more later if I can
questions: Nope
your good join in

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 03:32 PM
name: Spark//Ripple//Storm//Rocky//Mercy//Glitch//Tide//Lillith//Emily//Alexis
Gender: Male//Male//Female//Female//Female//Male (Changed her into a male)//Female//Female//Female//Female
Perso: Too many characters and too lazy. All TBRP.
looks: Spark (https://goo.gl/images/31EuWY)//Ripple (https://goo.gl/images/u1ZjH9)//Storm (https://goo.gl/images/BJTiUZ)//Rocky (https://goo.gl/images/nktAEa)//Mercy (https://goo.gl/images/8hiyZH)//Glitch (https://goo.gl/images/mXTNSR)//Tide (https://goo.gl/images/Z03gZt)//Lillith (https://goo.gl/images/Vd7ruC)//Emily (https://goo.gl/images/iPXi8m)//Alexis (https://goo.gl/images/YL8U47)
element: Fire//Sea// Ice//Earth//Wind//Earth//Sea//Earth//Earth//Fire
other: Hey
questions: They are dragons, right?

Fireflower
March 19th, 2018, 03:35 PM
name: Spark//Ripple//Storm//Rocky//Mercy//Glitch//Tide//Lillith//Emily//Alexis
Gender: Male//Male//Female//Female//Female//Male (Changed her into a male)//Female//Female//Female//Female
Perso: Too many characters and too lazy. All TBRP.
looks: Spark (https://goo.gl/images/31EuWY)//Ripple (https://goo.gl/images/u1ZjH9)//Storm (https://goo.gl/images/BJTiUZ)//Rocky (https://goo.gl/images/nktAEa)//Mercy (https://goo.gl/images/8hiyZH)//Glitch (https://goo.gl/images/mXTNSR)//Tide (https://goo.gl/images/Z03gZt)//Lillith (https://goo.gl/images/Vd7ruC)//Emily (https://goo.gl/images/iPXi8m)//Alexis (https://goo.gl/images/YL8U47)
element: Fire//Sea// Ice//Earth//Wind//Earth//Sea//Earth//Earth//Fire
other: Hey
questions: They are dragons, right?
....i know all of these dragon! yes you may join!

Seraphon
March 19th, 2018, 03:39 PM
( Green mage who you wanna Roleplay with? X3)

vellichor
March 19th, 2018, 03:40 PM
name: Broken Halo

perso: TBRP

looks: Black with pale yellow eyes; large wingspan

element: Darkness

other: nurp

questions: nah

Fireflower
March 19th, 2018, 03:43 PM
name: Broken Halo

perso: TBRP

looks: Black with pale yellow eyes; large wingspan

element: Darkness

other: nurp

questions: nah

your good! man, i thought this thread was done,one little bump and a bunch of people join

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 03:49 PM
( Green mage who you wanna Roleplay with? X3)
(BACK and yes I would love to roleplay with u)

Blueberry
March 19th, 2018, 03:49 PM
name: blueberry
perso: optimistic, not easily angered but gows out of control when she is.
looks: dark blue with bright blue eyes.
other: nope
questions: can she have sylvion ears?

Fireflower
March 19th, 2018, 03:53 PM
name: blueberry
perso: optimistic, not easily angered but gows out of control when she is.
looks: dark blue with bright blue eyes.
other: nope
questions: can she have sylvion ears?
your good

Seraphon
March 19th, 2018, 03:59 PM
(BACK and yes I would love to roleplay with u)
(Who do you have open?)

Blueberry
March 19th, 2018, 04:00 PM
your good
(Yay!)

Blueberry stared out of the glass cage at the humans pleadingly. Hopeing that they wouldnt test her again. Last time had gone badly. She had broken a lot of their equipment and they had retaliated by hitting her with some kind of giant electricuted stick.

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 04:09 PM
(Who do you have open?)
(all me dragoons)

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 04:11 PM
Spark awoke with a fright. Another nightmare creeped into his head. He quickly flapped his wings up and down, before flying into a comfortable position. Which was very hard to find. Eventually, though, he fell asleep.
~~~~~~
Ripple was shrouded in the left corner of their area, watching Spark. "Have another nightmare?" He asked with a chuckle. He heard a faint 'Yeah', before seeing Spark go back to sleep. Ripple let out a heavy sigh, and wrapped his tail around his legs.
~~~~~~
Storm was trying to come up with a plan to get out of there, even though she knew it was practically impossible. "No, that wouldn't work.." She mumbled.
~~~~~~
Rocky heard Storm mumbling some things, and she got fed up with it. "Would you SHUT UP??" She said angrily. Storm then stopped talking. Rocky let out a happy sigh, and went back to thinking.
~~~~~~
Mercy dragged her tail along the ground, walking in circles. She then got a bit dizzy and fell over.
~~~~~~
Glitch glanced at Mercy, and let out a small chuckle. He then saw that Mercy fell. "Be careful Mercy!" He said worriedly.
~~~~~~
Tide let out a loud groan, and looked towards Lillith. "I'm BORED" She said.
~~~~~~
Lillith was in a deep sleep until Tide woke her up. Lillith rolled her eyes. "Then sleep." She said snappily. She heard Tide lay curl up, and this made Lillith happy. She then went back to sleep.
~~~~~~
Alexis looked out towards the humans. "HEY!" She shouted. "If you're gonna kill me, than do it already!" Alexis said.
~~~~~~
Emily looked at Alexis. "Alexis. Stop please. You'll get us killed. " She said quietly.

(All Open!)

Seraphon
March 19th, 2018, 04:11 PM
(all me dragoons)
(We could Roleplay your Alloy and my Faith and your Burn and my Eli if you want)

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 04:15 PM
(We could Roleplay your Alloy and my Faith and your Burn and my Eli if you want)
(*thumbs up*)

Seraphon
March 19th, 2018, 04:23 PM
(*thumbs up*)
Umm... Well I'm not good with started so, you ready to see the worst two starters in your whole life?)

Faith woke up.

(Oh wow. Best starter ever, she woke up)

---

Eli also woke up.

(I'm not good with creativity X3)

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Spark awoke with a fright. Another nightmare creeped into his head. He quickly flapped his wings up and down, before flying into a comfortable position. Which was very hard to find. Eventually, though, he fell asleep.
~~~~~~
Ripple was shrouded in the left corner of their area, watching Spark. "Have another nightmare?" He asked with a chuckle. He heard a faint 'Yeah', before seeing Spark go back to sleep. Ripple let out a heavy sigh, and wrapped his tail around his legs.
~~~~~~
Storm was trying to come up with a plan to get out of there, even though she knew it was practically impossible. "No, that wouldn't work.." She mumbled.
~~~~~~
Rocky heard Storm mumbling some things, and she got fed up with it. "Would you SHUT UP??" She said angrily. Storm then stopped talking. Rocky let out a happy sigh, and went back to thinking.
~~~~~~
Mercy dragged her tail along the ground, walking in circles. She then got a bit dizzy and fell over.
~~~~~~
Glitch glanced at Mercy, and let out a small chuckle. He then saw that Mercy fell. "Be careful Mercy!" He said worriedly.
~~~~~~
Tide let out a loud groan, and looked towards Lillith. "I'm BORED" She said.
~~~~~~
Lillith was in a deep sleep until Tide woke her up. Lillith rolled her eyes. "Then sleep." She said snappily. She heard Tide lay curl up, and this made Lillith happy. She then went back to sleep.
~~~~~~
Alexis looked out towards the humans. "HEY!" She shouted. "If you're gonna kill me, than do it already!" Alexis said.
~~~~~~
Emily looked at Alexis. "Alexis. Stop please. You'll get us killed. " She said quietly.

(All Open!)
Bump!

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Umm... Well I'm not good with started so, you ready to see the worst two starters in your whole life?)

Faith woke up.

(Oh wow. Best starter ever, she woke up)

---

Eli also woke up.

(I'm not good with creativity X3)
The Humans pressed a button on their remotes and the cage opened. "YES!!" Burn flew into the sky before being shocked with 100 watts of elec. "AAHHH!!" She fell form the sky. The others just let her as they walked to the feeding grounds. "stupid idiot. Their going to kill them selves one day."Alloy mumbled to no one. As they entered the feeding grounds Alloy looked for other dragons. (QUE ELI AND FAITH)

vellichor
March 19th, 2018, 06:35 PM

Broken Halo sighed, blending in with the darkness. Her scales faded perfectly in with the shadows. Only the gleam of her pale yellow eyes gave her away. “Alexis,” she rumbled, careful to keep her voice neutral.

Seraphon
March 19th, 2018, 06:58 PM
The Humans pressed a button on their remotes and the cage opened. "YES!!" Burn flew into the sky before being shocked with 100 watts of elec. "AAHHH!!" She fell form the sky. The others just let her as they walked to the feeding grounds. "stupid idiot. Their going to kill them selves one day."Alloy mumbled to no one. As they entered the feeding grounds Alloy looked for other dragons. (QUE ELI AND FAITH)
Eli ran up to Burn,"Oh my gosh are you ok!" he was completely awake now.

---

Faith followed Alloy,"Ugh, I just woke up... Why did she have to get herself electrocuted and then scream," she grumbled.

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Broken Halo sighed, blending in with the darkness. Her scales faded perfectly in with the shadows. Only the gleam of her pale yellow eyes gave her away. “Alexis,” she rumbled, careful to keep her voice neutral.

Alexis looked at the dragon. "What?" She said oddly calm.

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Eli ran up to Burn,"Oh my gosh are you ok!" he was completely awake now.

---

Faith followed Alloy,"Ugh, I just woke up... Why did she have to get herself electrocuted and then scream," she grumbled.
Alloy glares at her. "shut your trap and stop whining. It's getting on my nerves." Burn is lashing out on Eli (Poor Eli) "SHUT UP NO ONE WANTS YOU TO DO ANYTHING NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE AND LEAVE!" She roars at him. She notices Alloy talking to faith and charges over. "What are you talking about huh?ABOUT ME BY ANY CHANCE?" She glares at Faith. "You stay away from him got it little girl?" She says this in a undertone.

Seraphon
March 19th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Alloy glares at her. "shut your trap and stop whining. It's getting on my nerves." Burn is lashing out on Eli (Poor Eli) "SHUT UP NO ONE WANTS YOU TO DO ANYTHING NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE AND LEAVE!" She roars at him. She notices Alloy talking to faith and charges over. "What are you talking about huh?ABOUT ME BY ANY CHANCE?" She glares at Faith. "You stay away from him got it little girl?" She says this in a undertone.
Faith tilted her head,"Ummm, I wasn't talking to you," she said to Alloy before turning to Burn and just sighing.

---

Eli stared after Burn and shook his head, Why do I even try to help anymore? he asked himself.

vellichor
March 20th, 2018, 06:03 AM
Alexis looked at the dragon. "What?" She said oddly calm.

“...Keep your wits about you. You don’t want them to do it.”

Rhubarb
March 20th, 2018, 11:06 AM
Faith tilted her head,"Ummm, I wasn't talking to you," she said to Alloy before turning to Burn and just sighing.

---

Eli stared after Burn and shook his head, Why do I even try to help anymore? he asked himself.
Burn give faith a loathing glare and then goes to the food pile and incenerates a sheep before eating it. Alloy ignores faith and goes to eat his metal bars. He eats them one by one. Some are melted. Curse you Burn! Soggy has gotten out of the cage and into a water tank killing all the fish inside in a bloody mess.

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 11:15 AM
Burn give faith a loathing glare and then goes to the food pile and incenerates a sheep before eating it. Alloy ignores faith and goes to eat his metal bars. He eats them one by one. Some are melted. Curse you Burn! Soggy has gotten out of the cage and into a water tank killing all the fish inside in a bloody mess.
Faith shook her head and grabbed a sheep as well.

---

Eli sighed and looked around for anything that he thought might be good to eat.

Rhubarb
March 20th, 2018, 11:23 AM
Faith shook her head and grabbed a sheep as well.

---

Eli sighed and looked around for anything that he thought might be good to eat.
Soggy exits the tank. "They never have carp in there. I miss that stuff." Burn looks at him. "No one wants to hear about it ok?" "Well miss snappy you shouldn't scream when you fall." Soggy retorts. Burn looses her temper and rushes at him blazing. "I WILL END YOU!" Humans looking through the glass get ready to shock her. She raises her claws fast than the humans can move and swipes at Soggy. A long bleeding cut appears on his snout. "AHH!!" Burn screams. More electricty was sent through her body. Two guards rush in and pull Burn away back into the main building.

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Soggy exits the tank. "They never have carp in there. I miss that stuff." Burn looks at him. "No one wants to hear about it ok?" "Well miss snappy you shouldn't scream when you fall." Soggy retorts. Burn looses her temper and rushes at him blazing. "I WILL END YOU!" Humans looking through the glass get ready to shock her. She raises her claws fast than the humans can move and swipes at Soggy. A long bleeding cut appears on his snout. "AHH!!" Burn screams. More electricty was sent through her body. Two guards rush in and pull Burn away back into the main building.
Faith looks at Burn,"Finally. She can't scream in my face anymore," she mumbles.

---

Eli looked on wide-eyed at Soggy and rushed to him,"Are you ok!?" he worried.

Rhubarb
March 20th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Faith looks at Burn,"Finally. She can't scream in my face anymore," she mumbles.

---

Eli looked on wide-eyed at Soggy and rushed to him,"Are you ok!?" he worried.
Soggy looks at her. "Ya I'm fine thanks for asking. Not many dragons care." Alloy who was still eating muttered "Whats the point to care?" Though Soggy heard he ignored him. "are you new here?"

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Soggy looks at her. "Ya I'm fine thanks for asking. Not many dragons care." Alloy who was still eating muttered "Whats the point to care?" Though Soggy heard he ignored him. "are you new here?"

Rhubarb
March 20th, 2018, 02:17 PM
Eli tilted his head,"I'm one of the newer ones," he motioned to Faith as she grumbles,"But she's newer than I am."
"Hmm" Said Soggy then in a lower tone asked "have you thought of" He lowered his voice even more so that only Eli could hear him "Escape?"
Alloy was heading toward faith. "I'm sorry for earlier I was snappy and rude I applogize."

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 02:21 PM
"Hmm" Said Soggy then in a lower tone asked "have you thought of" He lowered his voice even more so that only Eli could hear him "Escape?"
Alloy was heading toward faith. "I'm sorry for earlier I was snappy and rude I applogize."
Faith looked away before taking a deep breath and turning back to Alloy, calmer now,"No, it's ok. I think we were both in a pretty bad mood."

---

Eli nodded and whispered so only Soggy could hear,"Many times. But how would we manage it?"

Rhubarb
March 20th, 2018, 02:28 PM
Faith looked away before taking a deep breath and turning back to Alloy, calmer now,"No, it's ok. I think we were both in a pretty bad mood."

---

Eli nodded and whispered so only Soggy could hear,"Many times. But how would we manage it?"
"Alloy making a plan." He signals Alloy over. "Come with me." Alloy says to faith. Alloy walks over to Soggy. "They can help us right?" Says soggy "They can but it will take longer to escape... Listen you two, Some of the metals I eat don't conduct electricty so I save those so we can put them over the collars. However, we need a flamer and a ice dragon."

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 02:31 PM
"Alloy making a plan." He signals Alloy over. "Come with me." Alloy says to faith. Alloy walks over to Soggy. "They can help us right?" Says soggy "They can but it will take longer to escape... Listen you two, Some of the metals I eat don't conduct electricty so I save those so we can put them over the collars. However, we need a flamer and a ice dragon."
Faith followed him and dipped her head to his plan,"I'm a fire dragon."

---

Eli nodded,"I'm a dark dragon," he tilted his head and stretched both his black wings for a moment.

Rhubarb
March 20th, 2018, 02:33 PM
Faith followed him and dipped her head to his plan,"I'm a fire dragon."

---

Eli nodded,"I'm a dark dragon," he tilted his head and stretched both his black wings for a moment.
"Problem what can you do to help us other than melt into the shadows? I do however know one dragon who is an ice dragon. Icy. I don't know if they will want to help but we need them i we want to do this."
( ~Wild Moon~ )

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 02:35 PM
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]
~~~~~~
[COLOR="Blue"]Storm was trying to come up with a plan to get out of there, even though she knew it was practically impossible. "No, that wouldn't work.." She mumbled.
~~~~~~
~~~~~~

"there is no way,storm elemental"ember said to storm,and was hanging upside down of one of the bars of her cage"these walls have been frozen,burned and banged by all the elementals and dragons before us,anything you can think of has been thought of before"she said jumping down and saw the scientists of the prison come for more test.she waited for them to take some of her blood and then told the hunters:"someone will find there way out,then you'll be dead"

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 02:35 PM
"Problem what can you do to help us other than melt into the shadows? I do however know one dragon who is an ice dragon. Icy. I don't know if they will want to help but we need them i we want to do this."
Eli laughed,"I can make you melt in the shadows. If you don't get that, I can basically make you invisible as long as you're in shadows."

Rhubarb
March 20th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Eli laughed,"I can make you melt in the shadows. If you don't get that, I can basically make you invisible as long as you're in shadows."
"Hmm, we still need an ice dragon. You can get them."

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 02:39 PM
"Hmm, we still need an ice dragon. You can get them."
(Do you want me to make another form?)

Rhubarb
March 20th, 2018, 02:46 PM
(Do you want me to make another form?)
(No I know some one named Widly who has an ice dragon let's wait a day and if she dosen't come make a new form.)

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 04:45 PM
“...Keep your wits about you. You don’t want them to do it.”

”Fine” Alexis said quietly.

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 04:49 PM
[FONT="Arial"]
"there is no way,storm elemental"ember said to storm,and was hanging upside down of one of the bars of her cage"these walls have been frozen,burned and banged by all the elementals and dragons before us,anything you can think of has been thought of before"she said jumping down and saw the scientists of the prison come for more test.she waited for them to take some of her blood and then told the hunters:"someone will find there way out,then you'll be dead"
[COLOR="Blue"]”Wha-?” Storm said. ”O-oh.. Okay.” She said, finally realizing. ”I at least like to have hope.”

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 05:09 PM
”Wha-?” Storm said. ”O-oh.. Okay.” She said, finally realizing. ”I at least like to have hope.”
"i like to hope too"she said"5 years,5 years i have been here.many have come and gone,dead or taken to a difference part,i haven't moved from this cell,special cell just for me"then she shrugged"guess they haven't seen a half-dragon"she said"i remember the hunters of daleview,they sold me here, cause of this dumb place....."she stopped"just wait till summer,people come by just to watch us,sometimes giveing you food"

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 05:26 PM
"i like to hope too"she said"5 years,5 years i have been here.many have come and gone,dead or taken to a difference part,i haven't moved from this cell,special cell just for me"then she shrugged"guess they haven't seen a half-dragon"she said"i remember the hunters of daleview,they sold me here, cause of this dumb place....."she stopped"just wait till summer,people come by just to watch us,sometimes giveing you food"
”I-I'm sorry. I wish I could do something.. But I can't.” Storm said sadly. She listened to the last part. ”And how long 'til then?” She asked.

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 05:32 PM
”I-I'm sorry. I wish I could do something.. But I can't.” Storm said sadly. She listened to the last part. ”And how long 'til then?” She asked.
"any day now"ember said.(wait!you know that little girl that was in the first cell in the private!)

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 05:40 PM
"any day now"ember said.(wait!you know that little girl that was in the first cell in the private!)
(Yeah)
”Well, if it's really that bad.. We'll have to make the most out of the few days we have left.” Storm said cheerfully.

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 05:44 PM
(Yeah)
”Well, if it's really that bad.. We'll have to make the most out of the few days we have left.” Storm said cheerfully.
"its not bad just awkward,thought you cant get out at all at this time.though you may be able to kick one in the knee if your careful"she said
(please tell me you understand where im going)

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 05:45 PM
"its not bad just awkward,thought you cant get out at all at this time.though you may be able to kick one in the knee if your careful"she said
(please tell me you understand where im going)
(I think)

”Okay..” Storm said.

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 05:49 PM
(I think)

”Okay..” Storm said.
"what its fun!"ember laughed"i never got your name"

(ITS THE SAME GIRL, just older)

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 05:58 PM
"what its fun!"ember laughed"i never got your name"

(ITS THE SAME GIRL, just older)
(Yeaah that's what I thought!!)

”Storm” She said. ”And you?”

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 06:06 PM
(Yeaah that's what I thought!!)

”Storm” She said. ”And you?”
"ember"she said(i forgot storm didnt go to the academy)

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 06:08 PM
"ember"she said(i forgot storm didnt go to the academy)
(Wow.)
”I like it.” She said.

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 06:17 PM
(Wow.)
”I like it.” She said.
"thank you "ember said

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 06:27 PM
"thank you "ember said
”So- if you don't mind my asking-..” Storm said. ”How did you get here?”

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 06:35 PM
”So- if you don't mind my asking-..” Storm said. ”How did you get here?”
"one day some elementals saved me from a prison somewhere west of daleview"she said"i got out quickly but they tracked me,and sended me here"she said

Wildy~ =3
March 20th, 2018, 08:34 PM
(I just realized there are two Embers lol)
Ember was flopped on the bottom of the cage, sleeping.
Icy was beside her, snoozing as well.
Ruby had barely woken up, blinking sleep from her eyes and yawning.
Breeze, who was in an irritable mood that day, glared at his sister from half-closed eyes.
Splash was watching them. "....."
Moon rolled over in her sleep

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 09:07 PM
"one day some elementals saved me from a prison somewhere west of daleview"she said"i got out quickly but they tracked me,and sended me here"she said
”Oh. Ok.. well, I have faith that you'll get out” Storm said.

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 09:13 PM
”Oh. Ok.. well, I have faith that you'll get out” Storm said.
"same to you"ember said and got back on the bar she was hanging on.the bar quickly fell under her weight"geez"she said as she fell.she got up with the bar in her hand and looked at the gap in the cell "one down five to go"she said and starting hanging on the next one

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 09:21 PM
"same to you"ember said and got back on the bar she was hanging on.the bar quickly fell under her weight"geez"she said as she fell.she got up with the bar in her hand and looked at the gap in the cell "one down five to go"she said and starting hanging on the next one
Storm saw what she was doing, and gave Ember the 'I know what you're thinking' face.

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Storm saw what she was doing, and gave Ember the 'I know what you're thinking' face.
"it-i-is-this wasnt planed"

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 09:29 PM
"it-i-is-this wasnt planed"
Storm let out a slight chuckle. ”Okay, just don't hurt yourself." Storm said

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Storm let out a slight chuckle. ”Okay, just don't hurt yourself." Storm said
"hunters hurt me a lot more than this"ember said(dont forget rocky)

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 09:46 PM
"hunters hurt me a lot more than this"ember said(dont forget rocky)
(oops)
Rocky listened to the whole thing. ”Back when I was half dragon.. I went to a hunter castle.. This girl Fireflower, let out a fire elemental. She looked like you.. But of course, that was years ago.” Rocky said, emerging from the shadows.

Storm glanced at Rocky.

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 09:48 PM
(oops)
Rocky listened to the whole thing. ”Back when I was half dragon.. I went to a hunter castle.. This girl Fireflower, let out a fire elemental. She looked like you.. But of course, that was years ago.” Rocky said, emerging from the shadows.

Storm glanced at Rocky.
"fire elemental?"ember said finally able to get on the bar"was there a ice and earth elemental?western academy?"

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 09:52 PM
"fire elemental?"ember said finally able to get on the bar"was there a ice and earth elemental?western academy?"
Rocky nodded. ”Yes.” She said.

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Rocky nodded. ”Yes.” She said.
"elemental of darkness and light?"she asked getting a little exited,that the earth elemental may of been the one who helped her at the academy

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 09:56 PM
"elemental of darkness and light?"she asked getting a little exited,that the earth elemental may of been the one who helped her at the academy
”Yes”

vellichor
March 21st, 2018, 07:23 AM
”Fine” Alexis said quietly.

Broken Halo narrowed her eyes. This was a bit uncharacteristic of Alexis, agreeing so quickly. “I mean it,” she finally muttered solemnly. “They’re not killing us for a reason.” The black dragon wanted to say more, but she never knew who was listening. She was planning escape, but the plan wasn’t complete.

Fireflower
March 21st, 2018, 10:59 AM
”Yes”
"that wad you!?"ember said"you where there!"

Blueberry
March 21st, 2018, 11:11 AM
The humans grabbed Blueberry and blueberry felt frustrated that they didn’t care. She bit the. Human but dropped into the cage as the human put the lid back on.

Ariii
March 21st, 2018, 08:30 PM
Broken Halo narrowed her eyes. This was a bit uncharacteristic of Alexis, agreeing so quickly. “I mean it,” she finally muttered solemnly. “They’re not killing us for a reason.” The black dragon wanted to say more, but she never knew who was listening. She was planning escape, but the plan wasn’t complete.

"that wad you!?"ember said"you where there!"
”I know, Mom.” Alexis said that last part sarcastically. Alexis knew she would not get along with this dragon.
~~~
”Wow!” Rocky said with a laugh. ”I can't believe it.”

Fireflower
March 21st, 2018, 08:56 PM
”I know, Mom.” Alexis said that last part sarcastically. Alexis knew she would not get along with this dragon.
~~~
”Wow!” Rocky said with a laugh. ”I can't believe it.”
"what happened after that?"she asked"i was caught quickly,what happened after that"

vellichor
March 22nd, 2018, 07:20 AM

Broken Halo narrowed her eyes, but didn’t reply. She only crept to a darker corner of the cage, in which only the gleam of her pale eyes showed. With that, she closed them, and the darkness seemingly engulfed her. ‘I have better things to do,’ she thought pointedly. ‘Than look after Alexis.’

Rhubarb
March 22nd, 2018, 08:38 AM
Broken Halo narrowed her eyes, but didn’t reply. She only crept to a darker corner of the cage, in which only the gleam of her pale eyes showed. With that, she closed them, and the darkness seemingly engulfed her. ‘I have better things to do,’ she thought pointedly. ‘Than look after Alexis.’

(HEY WILDY I NEED YOU TO HAVE YOUR ICE DRAGON READY TO BE TAKEN OUT FOR ESCAPE)

vellichor
March 22nd, 2018, 03:43 PM
(HEY WILDY I NEED YOU TO HAVE YOUR ICE DRAGON READY TO BE TAKEN OUT FOR ESCAPE)
[ what? ]

Ariii
March 22nd, 2018, 07:04 PM
"what happened after that?"she asked"i was caught quickly,what happened after that"
"After that, one of us went missing, and I was on the search party. We split up.. And I got caught. And put here." Rocky said.

Fireflower
March 22nd, 2018, 07:28 PM
"After that, one of us went missing, and I was on the search party. We split up.. And I got caught. And put here." Rocky said.
(is this what going to happen! nice!)
"wow"ember said"well we may be able to get your friends back,any idea where to find a falcon?"she joked knowing that it would help if they could get one.

Ariii
March 22nd, 2018, 07:32 PM
(is this what going to happen! nice!)
"wow"ember said"well we may be able to get your friends back,any idea where to find a falcon?"she joked knowing that it would help if they could get one.
(Hehe)
”Uh, no” Rocky said with a chuckle.

Fireflower
March 22nd, 2018, 08:02 PM
(Hehe)
”Uh, no” Rocky said with a chuckle.
(NO!let do it!)
"if we could then we may be able to send help from thor knows where(i needed to say something!)"unless your rocky fly or lightning writes i got no ideas"she said

Ariii
March 22nd, 2018, 09:07 PM
(NO!let do it!)
"if we could then we may be able to send help from thor knows where(i needed to say something!)"unless your rocky fly or lightning writes i got no ideas"she said
(Okay)
Rocky nodded and then sighed.

Fireflower
March 22nd, 2018, 09:24 PM
(Okay)
Rocky nodded and then sighed.
ember looked back at the bar on the floor"you'd think that they would try to make this place safer"she said

Wildy~ =3
March 23rd, 2018, 12:05 PM
(I just realized there are two Embers lol)
Ember was flopped on the bottom of the cage, sleeping.
Icy was beside her, snoozing as well.
Ruby had barely woken up, blinking sleep from her eyes and yawning.
Breeze, who was in an irritable mood that day, glared at his sister from half-closed eyes.
Splash was watching them. "....."
Moon rolled over in her sleep
Ember yawned as she opened her eyes.
Icy woke up too, but walked away to nap somewhere else.
Ruby gazed at Breeze.
Breeze didn't stop glaring.
Splash moved to a different spot to gaze at the other cages. "......"
Moon woke up and began stretching.

Rhubarb
March 26th, 2018, 10:57 AM
[ what? ]
(do ya have a ice dragoon?)

Rhubarb
March 26th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Ember yawned as she opened her eyes.
Icy woke up too, but walked away to nap somewhere else.
Ruby gazed at Breeze.
Breeze didn't stop glaring.
Moon woke up and began stretching.
(Hey get your dragons ready we have an escape plan! :) )

vellichor
March 26th, 2018, 03:20 PM
(do ya have a ice dragoon?)
[ noope. darkness dragon ]

Rhubarb
March 26th, 2018, 03:21 PM
[ noope. darkness dragon ]
(ok then)

vellichor
March 26th, 2018, 03:36 PM
(ok then)
[ can he/she still be in the escape? ]

vellichor
March 26th, 2018, 03:38 PM

Broken Halo gazed at Splash. “Quiet, isn’t it?” she - no, he now - spoke in his melancholy voice. “Too quiet. Something’s up.”

Wildy~ =3
March 26th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Broken Halo gazed at Splash. “Quiet, isn’t it?” she - no, he now - spoke in his melancholy voice. “Too quiet. Something’s up.”

Splash tipped her head to the side, then shrugged.

Ariii
April 13th, 2018, 01:32 AM
ember looked back at the bar on the floor"you'd think that they would try to make this place safer"she said
”Yeah.” Rocky said with a chuckle.

Fireflower
April 13th, 2018, 08:22 AM
”Yeah.” Rocky said with a chuckle.
ember didnt know what to say after that

Ariii
April 13th, 2018, 12:20 PM
ember didnt know what to say after that
Rocky yawned.

Fireflower
April 13th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Rocky yawned.
"any ideas after we get out of here?"she asked

Ariii
April 14th, 2018, 06:37 PM
"any ideas after we get out of here?"she asked
Rocky shook her head.

Fireflower
April 14th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Rocky shook her head.
'where do your friends live?"she asked(we need to get back on that rp)

Ariii
April 14th, 2018, 09:46 PM
'where do your friends live?"she asked(we need to get back on that rp)
(Agreed) ” Daleview.” She said cheerfully.

Fireflower
April 15th, 2018, 08:46 AM
(Agreed) ” Daleview.” She said cheerfully.
'never heard of it"she said confused

Ariii
April 15th, 2018, 10:57 AM
'never heard of it"she said confused
”Oh..” Rocky said. ”I’ll have to take you there sometime.” She said with a smile.

Fireflower
April 15th, 2018, 12:26 PM
”Oh..” Rocky said. ”I’ll have to take you there sometime.” She said with a smile.
"good luck with that"ember joked

Ariii
April 15th, 2018, 02:33 PM
"good luck with that"ember joked
Rocky chuckled.

Fireflower
April 15th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Rocky chuckled.
suddenly the next bar fell from the cage,ember fell along with it."yes!"she cheered

Ariii
April 20th, 2018, 01:30 PM
suddenly the next bar fell from the cage,ember fell along with it."yes!"she cheered
”You go girl!” Rocky said.

Fireflower
April 20th, 2018, 04:56 PM
”You go girl!” Rocky said.
(?ok then.)
ember looked back up a the cell.she could carefully get up on top."how am i going to free you guys?"