PDA

View Full Version : Wrongfully right romance

Mango
February 18th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Yewclaw of Windclan my tom needs to get off the shelf and dusted off a lil’ so this plot aught to do it.

Yewclaw is enjoying his warrior life, due to reaching his point of maturity, he’s not as annoying as he use to be more the standard warrior, when he falls in love with [She-Cat from another clan] he and [She-cat] start visiting in secret often. Soon, [She-Cat] confesses she’s expecting his kits. Yewclaw isn’t overjoyed, as he believes he’s next in line for deputy he’s totally not, his sister is much closer to being deputy than him, but nonethe less he has a hissy fit about how she is going to ruin his future. [She-cat] says in three days she’s leaving the clans and she’ll wait at the border for a little, if he shows up they can go together, otherwise not. Yewclaw is horrified at the idea, and storms off. He fails at hunting the next day, then slips off the next day to think on it knowing he wants to be in his kits lives, but his position in the clan matters *cough* a warrior, but eventually on day three he caves and goes, but doesn’t find [She-Cat] waiting, so he shrugs it off and goes to camp, heart-broken. Ofcourse, [She-cat] did wait and gave up. Yewclaw two days later is over-come with guilt knowing he let an expecting queeen carrying his kits roam out of the clans alone. He runs off and realizes he lost her scent and decides to travel on the Silverpath or trains jumping on and off, he’s about to give up hope, he’s about seven days travel by train when he stops in a twoleg place to find [She-Cat] kitting alone. He helps her, but for some odd reason [she-cat] doesn’t recognize him as she had she was badly injured (concussion) failing to jump onto a train once. He helps her and tries to convince her the kits are his, but gets frusterated, one night he steals [Kit 1] once the kits are weened the only tom-kit and storms off angrily riding the SiverPaths or trains he stops at the half-way point from home to start walking home so that if [She-Cat] really remembers him, he can take her and the rest of the kits home to Windclan. He meets [Loner] who finds it strange a tom with a kit and no mate. He refuses to answer. The rest is TBRP’D

Roles: She-cat (can be any clan but Windclan)
Kit 1 (must be tom)
Kit 2-4 (must be she-kits)
Loner- should be sensible enough to find it weird a tom traveling with just a tom-kit.

Also Yewclaw is an all black tom with green eyes.
Form!
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Faction (kits can say N/A):
Role:
Other:

Liekki
February 18th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Can the she-cat still be in her clan? 2018 Okapi

Mango
February 18th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Can the she-cat still be in her clan? 2018 Okapi
The She-cat cannot be Windclan, but the she-cat can do whatever in the end except kill Yewclaw or the kits depending on their consent.

Liekki
February 18th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Name: Appledream (https://sites.google.com/ipsd.org/ashpetal/main-clans/skyclan/appledream)
Appearance: Long russet fur and blue/green eyes.
Personality: Klutz|Daydreamer|Ambitious|Hopeless Romance|Caring|Trust Issues
Faction: SkyClan
Role: She-cat
Other: She's going to stay in SkyClan. Her personality may fluctuate because I've never roleplayed with her so... 2018 Okapi

Mango
February 18th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Name: Appledream (https://sites.google.com/ipsd.org/ashpetal/main-clans/skyclan/appledream)
Appearance: Long russet fur and blue/green eyes.
Personality: Klutz|Daydreamer|Ambitious|Hopeless Romance|Caring|Trust Issues
Faction: SkyClan
Role: She-cat
Other: She's going to stay in SkyClan. Her personality may fluctuate because I've never roleplayed with her so... 2018 Okapi
I feel Yewclaw would worsten her sense of trust.

Liekki
February 18th, 2018, 04:44 PM
I feel Yewclaw would worsten her sense of trust.
*Shrug* Character development? I chose her because of her love for kits and yearning for a family.

Seraphon
February 18th, 2018, 05:21 PM
I don't have any cats for this but I noticed that this is totally NOT based of of Tigerhearts Shadow ONE BIT. XD

Mango
February 18th, 2018, 05:24 PM
I don't have any cats for this but I noticed that this is totally NOT based of of Tigerhearts Shadow ONE BIT. XD
Totally not....lol

Seraphon
February 18th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Totally not....lol
Yeah... Totally X3