PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Bloody Love!

Owl
February 18th, 2018, 02:56 PM
Nighty--> Cragkit

Tinyfawn's (https://samsamii1.weebly.com/tinyfawn.html) (click me) Plot- Will Span over at least 2 Months time
i didn't want this.
i didn't do anything to cause this.
what is happening?
why is this happening?
how'd things get to be this way?

Tinyfawn's life changed all because of something called an admirer, or at least she thought it would just be that. After rejecting [TOM 1] because she was focused on taking care of Cragkit, [TOM 2] thought he had a chance. However, when [TOM 2] got rejected. He didn't take it too well. He also didn't take to kindly to [TOM 3] hanging around Tinyfawn. Nor watching Tinyfawn be happy with [TOM 3].

oh you think this is a game, sweetheart?
i can play this game very well.
let's play.
i love games.

[TOM 2] decided he was going to try to woo her somehow. He began following her on her hunts and would show up on patrols he wasn't assigned but just said he thought an extra cat would do good. When Tinyfawn finally decided to confront [TOM 2] out in the territory, he lost it. [TOM 2] attacked saying if he couldn't have her no one could. He explained to her how he watched how she was with [TOM 3] and he would never allow her to return to [TOM 3] if he had anything to do with it. Tinyfawn and [TOM 2] fought, Tinyfawn fighting for her life, knowing [TOM 2] hadn't intended for her to walk away from this. However, [TOM 2]'s will was too strong, he got her on her back, inches away from her throat.

this didn't need to happen, sweetheart.
you caused this.
all i wanted to do was love you.
you denied me
why couldn't you have just let me love you.
i would have treated you so well.
no i guess you'll never know what love is.

Just as [TOM 2] was about to make a killing bite when [TOM 3] leaped in to save Tinyfawn, kiling [TOM 2] in the process. [TOM 3] had been secretly watching this entire time. [TOM 3] was a close friend to Tinyfawn, keeping his distance but helping her when she looked like she needed help. [TOM 3] often brought her food, playing with Cragkit to give her a break from watching the kit, watching the kit while Tinyfawn went on patrols. This time [TOM 3] was in charge of Cragkit when he noticed something was off. He asked [QUEEN 1] to watch Cragkit while he went and checked things out.

he tried to kill me.
he wanted to end my life.
is love worth this?
i don't understand.

[TOM 3] now has the task of repairing Tinyfawn. Tinyfawn has minor injuries to her back and sides, tufts of fur were missing in other places, and a deep cut on the side of her neck where [TOM 2] had sliced down. [TOM 3] took her to Shinefang to heal. Cragkit constantly worried and remained by his adoptive mother's side. [TOM 3] also stayed close, visiting daily to see how she was healing. [TOM 3] slowly got Tinyfawn to trust him again after the she-cat seemingly lost trust with all tom cats because of one crazy, jealous driven tom.

he was just jealous.
he was crazy, ruthless.
it isn't your fault.
i'll help you.
i'll be here for you.
please don't push me away.

Eventually, Tinyfawn's flinching at ever movement/touch faded. Tinyfawn's carefree spirit returned. The motherly affectionate, happy, bubbly she-cat returned slowly with the help of [TOM 3]. Tinyfawn realizes [TOM 3] had always been there for her and she realizes how much [TOM 3] really means to her. Soon the two become mates and Tinyfawn realizes she's having his kits. Together they raise Cragkit into Cragpaw and their three biological kits, [KIT 1], [KIT 2], and [KIT 3].

ROLES NEEDED:

[TOM 1]
-maybe shy
-isn't truly hurt by rejection
-kind cat

[TOM 2]
-hates rejection
-jealous driven
-mad
-maybe suffers from split personality disorder
-will be killed off

[TOM 3]
-someone to look up too
-a role model
-good with Cragkit
-likable/patient/kind
-will end up being mates with Tinyfawn Raven &
Co

[QUEEN 1]
-just has to simply watch Cragkit
-has to be loving

[KIT 1]
-female
-not born yet
-look more like mom

[KIT 2]
-any gender
-not born yet
-look like dad more

[KIT 3]
-any gender
-not born yet
-looks like both maybe

Form (I will be picky so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fill the form out as detailed as possible)
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Rp Sample:
Role Wanted:

Dark Queen
February 18th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Name: Hedgekit
Personality: Nice, clumsy, brave, playful she asks to play with other kits most of the time
Appearance: Light gray kit with white covering her nose and some of her face it covers her legs too grey blue eyes.
Rp sample: Hedgekit playfully ran around the other kits and walked up to one "Hi! Wanna play with me?" She asked nicely
Role wanted: Kit 3

Owl
February 18th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Name: Hedgekit
Personality: Nice, clumsy, brave, playful she asks to play with other kits most of the time
Appearance: Light gray kit with white covering her nose and some of her face it covers her legs too grey blue eyes.
Rp sample: Hedgekit playfully ran around the other kits and walked up to one "Hi! Wanna play with me?" She asked nicely
Role wanted: Kit 3

Can't be 4 1/2 moons. The kits haven't been born and won't be born for sometime.

Dark Queen
February 18th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Can't be 4 1/2 moons. The kits haven't been born and won't be born for sometime.
Oh lol sorry I didn't see it if it said that

Owl
February 18th, 2018, 03:28 PM
Oh lol sorry I didn't see it if it said that

that's quite alright~

Owl
February 18th, 2018, 05:27 PM
bump pleaseee sign up :c

Gone
February 18th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Name: Crowsight
Personality: A caring and protective tom, he's always been lively. Also very courageous and serious. An overall composed cat who sure doesn't take kindly to threats and others attacking his friends
Appearance: Click me ('https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4jUh0IdLTI4/VlUL7z9x3gI/AAAAAAAAA78/x16iB8wG6yY/w426-h638/15%252520-%2525201%252520%25284%2529.jpg')
Rp Sample:(Taken from an RP between Blue Wishes and I)
As Goldeneye asked her if she wanted to know how to hunt, she gave one hell of a nod in his direction, it would be helpful if she wanted to live and get food for herself, she saw the way he was looking at her, he didn't seem bored and she wasn't either, she badly wanted to learn more for her new life, she gazed in the direction of the setting sun and back at the deputy afterwards. "I guess this'll be our last move for today... I don't want your clan to get on your back because you went missing for so long... I honestly wouldn't stand getting you in trouble, as I don't know what happens in your clan." She mewed, gazing around as to see if anyone was around, no, it was as calm as ever, since she ahd set her paws on ShadowClan's territory, she hadn't met any other cat than Goldeneye himself, though, when she would have to leave for the night, she would also have to find shelter for the night, well, not that she minded in any way, she would probably end up dreaming about him anyway. After all, if she wanted to join the clan later on, she knew she needed to at least be competent and able to fight and hunt, and this was perfectly reasonable, who would honestly want a cat that, at 20 moons, can't hunt nor defend itself, her yellow gaze then met his and he more than willingly returned the smile, this tom... He was simply so handsome, so kind and caring... It was the tom of her dreams, the tom any she-cat would want and there he stood, in front of her, eyes growing cloudy at the thought of cuddling with the tom, she shook her head, snapping herself out of her daydream. "H-Heh, should we get to it?" The pretty calico finally asked, her gaze not leaving his.
Role Wanted: Tom 3

Owl
February 18th, 2018, 06:23 PM
Name: Crowsight
Personality: A caring and protective tom, he's always been lively. Also very courageous and serious. An overall composed cat who sure doesn't take kindly to threats and others attacking his friends
Appearance: Click me ('https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4jUh0IdLTI4/VlUL7z9x3gI/AAAAAAAAA78/x16iB8wG6yY/w426-h638/15%252520-%2525201%252520%25284%2529.jpg')
Rp Sample:(Taken from an RP between Blue Wishes and I)
As Goldeneye asked her if she wanted to know how to hunt, she gave one hell of a nod in his direction, it would be helpful if she wanted to live and get food for herself, she saw the way he was looking at her, he didn't seem bored and she wasn't either, she badly wanted to learn more for her new life, she gazed in the direction of the setting sun and back at the deputy afterwards. "I guess this'll be our last move for today... I don't want your clan to get on your back because you went missing for so long... I honestly wouldn't stand getting you in trouble, as I don't know what happens in your clan." She mewed, gazing around as to see if anyone was around, no, it was as calm as ever, since she ahd set her paws on ShadowClan's territory, she hadn't met any other cat than Goldeneye himself, though, when she would have to leave for the night, she would also have to find shelter for the night, well, not that she minded in any way, she would probably end up dreaming about him anyway. After all, if she wanted to join the clan later on, she knew she needed to at least be competent and able to fight and hunt, and this was perfectly reasonable, who would honestly want a cat that, at 20 moons, can't hunt nor defend itself, her yellow gaze then met his and he more than willingly returned the smile, this tom... He was simply so handsome, so kind and caring... It was the tom of her dreams, the tom any she-cat would want and there he stood, in front of her, eyes growing cloudy at the thought of cuddling with the tom, she shook her head, snapping herself out of her daydream. "H-Heh, should we get to it?" The pretty calico finally asked, her gaze not leaving his.
Role Wanted: Tom 3

accepted c; thanks!

Owl
February 18th, 2018, 11:49 PM
bump

Owl
February 19th, 2018, 11:51 AM
Bump

Reverie
February 19th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Name: waterfallkit
Personality: Loving | Caring | Wild (developing.)
Appearance: click click click (https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrEx68qD4taOTcATo42nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBs Z29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=X1MDMTM1MTE5NTcwMgRfcgMyBGFjdG4DY2xrBGJjawNh Z3JxbXFkZDVpa2NqJTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEb2EEY3NyY3B2aW QDTThpWUlURXdMakdvYjFiVFdsbFJrd050TmpjdU1nQUFBQUJn S1hjbQRmcgN5aHMtYXJoLTAwMQRmcjIDc2EtZ3AEZ3ByaWQDMk FPZ0paWVZRakdBQnlnSnJBMDBFQQRtdGVzdGlkA251bGwEbl9z dWdnAzEEb3JpZ2luA2ltYWdlcy5zZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBH BvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDBHFzdHJsAzE5BHF1ZXJ5A3Nh bmQgY29sb3JlZCBraXR0ZW4EdF9zdG1wAzE1MTkwNjI4MzkEdn Rlc3RpZANudWxs?gprid=2AOgJZYVQjGABygJrA00EA&pvid=M8iYITEwLjGob1bTWllRkwNtNjcuMgAAAABgKXcm&p=sand+colored+kitten&fr=yhs-arh-001&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt&type=zxy_9ff1dcb6f412fdc5cd&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=arh#id=6&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fpre07.deviantart.net%2F5a0f%2Fth %2Fpre%2Fi%2F2013%2F077%2F1%2F9%2Fflorek_by_wtek79-d5khm4j.jpg&action=click)
Rp Sample: 'Brokenness of humanity lay before the camp walls, distilled in their bloody grace. The iron-clad light of the moon and the beast look before her, chewing at her lip, she dipped her apex slowly. Like a crumbling sidewalk as one steps upon it, showing the remnants of the belly of Hell, like a winding staircase leading downward. Like a fogged over one-way mirror was her gaze. Like crow’s tattered vantablack wings as they try to take flight. Through the slivers of light shone by the moon, it seemed like an entity was on the other side of those crumbling walls, like you could reach out and touch it, almost. Do you dare lift your muzzle to speak to this titan? Didn’t think so. Media dresses death up like some thing that’s supposed to be televised, but only the opposite. “Last,” Her maw opened and closed in a swift motion. She noticed the raised eyebrow and an audit flicked, “It’s been awhile.” She remarked, dipping her apex again.
Most did not deem her beautiful, most deemed her simply normal. One cat was already mad at her since her return, and she didn’t want another coming after her, instead, she simply implied, “How are you?” The question, which didn’t seem to need much context if one were reading past it with fast ability, actually had a much deeper meaning. Not many knew about her past alias, and she simply didn’t bring it up unless asked. It would make an interesting conversation topic, she thought. It’s been said the beast who lies in the layers of the mind were created by the toxic thoughts that reside there, and that much could be outed as true. The Detrimental everyone once knew was gone. She had died, and with her, went her personality.
She was changed.
Her blue gaze averted to Last again, and she dipped her head. She was different now, surprisingly. Her personality was changed, she’s no longer cold, instead, she is calculating. Her break had freshened her up into a ‘new’ cat, so to speak. Her life had changed. Everything she knew was gone, then her old alias returned to her.
Helena.
She tried to clear herself of the thought, of her awful past, but it lingered. The past she once knew hadn’t died yet, hadn’t evaporated. It still had a spark. Cold, cruel, spark. Her ears flattened for a split second but she put them back up. She didn’t wish to be deemed non superior. Especially not by Clanmates. The black of her muzzle gave a slight twitch, blue optics searching Last for any emotion. Detrimental was no longer the monster she once knew, she was a changed cat. Her maw opened in the slightest of a smile, and she nodded once more. She truly was changed.' (non-wco)
Role Wanted: kit 1

Owl
February 19th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Name: waterfallkit
Personality: Loving | Caring | Wild (developing.)
Appearance: click click click (https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrEx68qD4taOTcATo42nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBs Z29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=X1MDMTM1MTE5NTcwMgRfcgMyBGFjdG4DY2xrBGJjawNh Z3JxbXFkZDVpa2NqJTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEb2EEY3NyY3B2aW QDTThpWUlURXdMakdvYjFiVFdsbFJrd050TmpjdU1nQUFBQUJn S1hjbQRmcgN5aHMtYXJoLTAwMQRmcjIDc2EtZ3AEZ3ByaWQDMk FPZ0paWVZRakdBQnlnSnJBMDBFQQRtdGVzdGlkA251bGwEbl9z dWdnAzEEb3JpZ2luA2ltYWdlcy5zZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBH BvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDBHFzdHJsAzE5BHF1ZXJ5A3Nh bmQgY29sb3JlZCBraXR0ZW4EdF9zdG1wAzE1MTkwNjI4MzkEdn Rlc3RpZANudWxs?gprid=2AOgJZYVQjGABygJrA00EA&pvid=M8iYITEwLjGob1bTWllRkwNtNjcuMgAAAABgKXcm&p=sand+colored+kitten&fr=yhs-arh-001&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt&type=zxy_9ff1dcb6f412fdc5cd&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=arh#id=6&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fpre07.deviantart.net%2F5a0f%2Fth %2Fpre%2Fi%2F2013%2F077%2F1%2F9%2Fflorek_by_wtek79-d5khm4j.jpg&action=click)
Rp Sample: 'Brokenness of humanity lay before the camp walls, distilled in their bloody grace. The iron-clad light of the moon and the beast look before her, chewing at her lip, she dipped her apex slowly. Like a crumbling sidewalk as one steps upon it, showing the remnants of the belly of Hell, like a winding staircase leading downward. Like a fogged over one-way mirror was her gaze. Like crow’s tattered vantablack wings as they try to take flight. Through the slivers of light shone by the moon, it seemed like an entity was on the other side of those crumbling walls, like you could reach out and touch it, almost. Do you dare lift your muzzle to speak to this titan? Didn’t think so. Media dresses death up like some thing that’s supposed to be televised, but only the opposite. “Last,” Her maw opened and closed in a swift motion. She noticed the raised eyebrow and an audit flicked, “It’s been awhile.” She remarked, dipping her apex again.
Most did not deem her beautiful, most deemed her simply normal. One cat was already mad at her since her return, and she didn’t want another coming after her, instead, she simply implied, “How are you?” The question, which didn’t seem to need much context if one were reading past it with fast ability, actually had a much deeper meaning. Not many knew about her past alias, and she simply didn’t bring it up unless asked. It would make an interesting conversation topic, she thought. It’s been said the beast who lies in the layers of the mind were created by the toxic thoughts that reside there, and that much could be outed as true. The Detrimental everyone once knew was gone. She had died, and with her, went her personality.
She was changed.
Her blue gaze averted to Last again, and she dipped her head. She was different now, surprisingly. Her personality was changed, she’s no longer cold, instead, she is calculating. Her break had freshened her up into a ‘new’ cat, so to speak. Her life had changed. Everything she knew was gone, then her old alias returned to her.
Helena.
She tried to clear herself of the thought, of her awful past, but it lingered. The past she once knew hadn’t died yet, hadn’t evaporated. It still had a spark. Cold, cruel, spark. Her ears flattened for a split second but she put them back up. She didn’t wish to be deemed non superior. Especially not by Clanmates. The black of her muzzle gave a slight twitch, blue optics searching Last for any emotion. Detrimental was no longer the monster she once knew, she was a changed cat. Her maw opened in the slightest of a smile, and she nodded once more. She truly was changed.' (non-wco)
Role Wanted: kit 1

Accepted! Mama is a long haired Oriental so maybe you can find a sand colored Oriental kitten^^

Reverie
February 19th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Accepted! Mama is a long haired Oriental so maybe you can find a sand colored Oriental kitten^^

kek!

Fuzzy
February 19th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Will be applying for Tom one soon. Just letter ya know.

Owl
February 19th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Will be applying for Tom one soon. Just letter ya know.

Okay!c;

Fuzzy
February 19th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Name: Marblesky.
Personality: Kind| Shy| Loving| Compassionate| Loyal| Goofy when you get to know him.
(Outer look is to come.)
Appearance: Sky (http://orig03.deviantart.net/8d99/f/2011/210/d/3/bengal_kitten___silver_marble_by_naamahferal-d421yvo.jpg).
Rp Sample: I will try my hardest to match my RPing partner, here's one:
The creamy ginger molly sat silently lessening to everything around her. As a warrior she would chat with friends and see how cats she knew were doing but it was a bit strange being deputy. She only knew Auroraflame by her name and rank, nothing more. And the RiverClan deputy, Fallenstar's deputy, she things she heard Auroraflame call her Rowanflower but wasn't sure. Feeling eyes on her pelt Buttercup turned her head slightly to confront whoever it was who was staring but before she could say a word Auroraflame greeted her, in a polite and friendly tone. It was unexpected, she assumed she'd meet an angry gaze from the RiverClan deputy, but the molly looked more shocked and maybe a bit curious. Buttercupbreeze couldn't tell what she was feeling but how could she? This is the new Deputy? She doesn't seem anything like Fallenstar. She thought a bit shocked. Before she had a chance to rap her brain around her thoughts Auroraflame spoke again and she was right,she was the new WindClan deputy. She opened her mouth as the SkyClan deputy did but were both cut of by Blazingstar.
Instantly it seamed she looked up at the leaders, she was so nervous she was almost hoping they'd start, even if it felt wrong to do it without ShadowClan. And ThunderClan. She reminded herself. After lessening to both Grousestar and Blazingstar talk she turned her atencion back to the other mollies. Offering a small smile, still nervous, she decided to tell Auroraflame and kinda Rowanflower who she was. "Yes, I'm the new deputy. She meowed, even her enemies derived to know who she was, in her opinion. "My name is Buttercupbreeze, pleased to make your acquaintance." She added trying to be polite as possible. She knew her name could be a mouth full at times, sometimes the kits had a hard time saying it witch usually amused her but she was sure Auroraflame could handle it, she was a full grown warrior it would be a bit embarrassing if she couldn't. Probably for them both. The feline didn't say more after that, not sure if she should. Blazingstar hasn't said anything except that the gathering should star without then other two Clans, maybe she wasn't aloud to speak? Buttercup didn't know, she'd get it down one day but the first day would be the hardest. One thing never dawned on her as she sat here, what the other Clans thought happened to Onyxwhisper, she knew the former deputy was fine but the other Clans had no idea. But none of that dawned on the molly.

Role Wanted: Tom one.
Other: I've applied him to be Silvertear's son so keep that in mind.

Owl
February 19th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Name: Marblesky.
Personality: Kind| Shy| Loving| Compassionate| Loyal| Goofy when you get to know him.
(Outer look is to come.)
Appearance: Sky (http://orig03.deviantart.net/8d99/f/2011/210/d/3/bengal_kitten___silver_marble_by_naamahferal-d421yvo.jpg).
Rp Sample: I will try my hardest to match my RPing partner, here's one:
The creamy ginger molly sat silently lessening to everything around her. As a warrior she would chat with friends and see how cats she knew were doing but it was a bit strange being deputy. She only knew Auroraflame by her name and rank, nothing more. And the RiverClan deputy, Fallenstar's deputy, she things she heard Auroraflame call her Rowanflower but wasn't sure. Feeling eyes on her pelt Buttercup turned her head slightly to confront whoever it was who was staring but before she could say a word Auroraflame greeted her, in a polite and friendly tone. It was unexpected, she assumed she'd meet an angry gaze from the RiverClan deputy, but the molly looked more shocked and maybe a bit curious. Buttercupbreeze couldn't tell what she was feeling but how could she? This is the new Deputy? She doesn't seem anything like Fallenstar. She thought a bit shocked. Before she had a chance to rap her brain around her thoughts Auroraflame spoke again and she was right,she was the new WindClan deputy. She opened her mouth as the SkyClan deputy did but were both cut of by Blazingstar.
Instantly it seamed she looked up at the leaders, she was so nervous she was almost hoping they'd start, even if it felt wrong to do it without ShadowClan. And ThunderClan. She reminded herself. After lessening to both Grousestar and Blazingstar talk she turned her atencion back to the other mollies. Offering a small smile, still nervous, she decided to tell Auroraflame and kinda Rowanflower who she was. "Yes, I'm the new deputy. She meowed, even her enemies derived to know who she was, in her opinion. "My name is Buttercupbreeze, pleased to make your acquaintance." She added trying to be polite as possible. She knew her name could be a mouth full at times, sometimes the kits had a hard time saying it witch usually amused her but she was sure Auroraflame could handle it, she was a full grown warrior it would be a bit embarrassing if she couldn't. Probably for them both. The feline didn't say more after that, not sure if she should. Blazingstar hasn't said anything except that the gathering should star without then other two Clans, maybe she wasn't aloud to speak? Buttercup didn't know, she'd get it down one day but the first day would be the hardest. One thing never dawned on her as she sat here, what the other Clans thought happened to Onyxwhisper, she knew the former deputy was fine but the other Clans had no idea. But none of that dawned on the molly.

Role Wanted: Tom one.
Other: I've applied him to be Silvertear's son so keep that in mind.

Thats a perfect reason for her not to be his mate!!! They are adoptive siblings and grew up together. Youre a genius (:

Fuzzy
February 19th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Thats a perfect reason for her not to be his mate!!! They are adoptive siblings and grew up together. Youre a genius (:
That's one thing I was thinking. Since they are adopted siblings instead of having a crush on her maybe he was just spending time with her but it appeared he had a crush? I don't know. XD

Owl
February 20th, 2018, 10:44 PM
i need TOM 2 !!!!! c; I wanna get this party started after the Gathering

Owl
February 22nd, 2018, 03:02 PM
bump any possessive males out there

Ninjasinsocks
February 25th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Name: ForestKit

Personality: Very happy and positive, she always tries to cheer up her friends and family by just being a bit goofy. She tries to befriend as many cats as possible because she loves talking and being around other cats. She seems to get super excited, and will calm down immediately if asked. To put it simply, she is joyful, extroverted, loud and positive. She occasionally has a bad temper and holds grudges for fairly long. She can also be self-centered, demanding, annoying and blunt.

Appearance:.*Click Me!*. (https://khonsa01.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/brown_cat2.jpg)

Rp Sample: ThrushKit could hardly contain her need to play, she bounded over to one of the kits in the clan and bumped into them. "Cmon! Let's go play!" She said excitedly, the smaller kit agreed and the two played 'Clan' which a bunch of the other kits. Everyone started as warriors, one of the cats being medicine cat and choosing ThrushKit's sister to be leader and ThrushKit as deputy. The clan went through day to day life, going on patrols, catching prey (which were just small stones or bugs,) and meetings. They had a 'battle' with some apprentices as the sun was halfway to sundown, the battle ended once one of the apprentices got a gash on a stone and had to be sent to the medicine cat. The kits declared that as a win and celebrated with a huge fake feast, after some time ThrushKit's sister lost all her lives, which meant that ThrushKit became leader! going off of meetings they had heard, and stories from past warriors and medicine cats, the kits understood the code decently. Though they messed up a few things. The silly game had lasted from sun-high to sundown. Then some of the kits got sleepy, the last one to go in was the boastful 'ThrushStar' at moonrise, who refused to sleep even when told. So instead, she quietly told her mother of her adventures in her makeshift clan as she slowly began to drift into a dreamless sleep.

Role Wanted: Kit 3

Owl
February 27th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Name: ForestKit

Personality: Very happy and positive, she always tries to cheer up her friends and family by just being a bit goofy. She tries to befriend as many cats as possible because she loves talking and being around other cats. She seems to get super excited, and will calm down immediately if asked. To put it simply, she is joyful, extroverted, loud and positive. She occasionally has a bad temper and holds grudges for fairly long. She can also be self-centered, demanding, annoying and blunt.

Appearance:.*Click Me!*. (https://khonsa01.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/brown_cat2.jpg)

Rp Sample: ThrushKit could hardly contain her need to play, she bounded over to one of the kits in the clan and bumped into them. "Cmon! Let's go play!" She said excitedly, the smaller kit agreed and the two played 'Clan' which a bunch of the other kits. Everyone started as warriors, one of the cats being medicine cat and choosing ThrushKit's sister to be leader and ThrushKit as deputy. The clan went through day to day life, going on patrols, catching prey (which were just small stones or bugs,) and meetings. They had a 'battle' with some apprentices as the sun was halfway to sundown, the battle ended once one of the apprentices got a gash on a stone and had to be sent to the medicine cat. The kits declared that as a win and celebrated with a huge fake feast, after some time ThrushKit's sister lost all her lives, which meant that ThrushKit became leader! going off of meetings they had heard, and stories from past warriors and medicine cats, the kits understood the code decently. Though they messed up a few things. The silly game had lasted from sun-high to sundown. Then some of the kits got sleepy, the last one to go in was the boastful 'ThrushStar' at moonrise, who refused to sleep even when told. So instead, she quietly told her mother of her adventures in her makeshift clan as she slowly began to drift into a dreamless sleep.

Role Wanted: Kit 3

Accepted!! C;

Owl
February 28th, 2018, 09:13 AM
I need TOM 2 please!

Owl
March 9th, 2018, 06:07 PM
bump just need one more kit and Tom 2

Owl
March 11th, 2018, 03:10 PM
I really need Tom 2 or this plot and everything means nothing x.x

Casual Scribbles
March 11th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Name: Aspenstrike
Personality: Aspenstrike does not show much emotion. In fact, he doesn't feel much emotion. It was why he was so surprised by the ferocity and color and passion that sprang to life in his chest when he first really noticed Tinyfawn. He doesn't care much for other cats, but Tinyfawn... Tinyfawn he felt like he had to have her. She had to be his and his alone. It's the only way he could be sure she would be safe. This burning desire is the only thing he felt until she rejected him. Then he felt pain unlike anything he'd ever felt in battle. Then when he saw how Tinyfawn and Crowsight were he felt the new emotion of jealousy. After that followed a spiral of anger and hatred. He is always open to a fight as he tends to turn to physical pain in an attempt to fill that void with some form of feeling.
Appearance: Aspenstrike is a dark grey flecked tom with white above his eyes. His eyes are ochre, shot through with green. He has a jagged scar across his shoulders and a multitude of scars on his body from all of his fights.
Rp Sample: Cleftpaw didn't look up from his brother's injury. "You have to go see Shinefang," he meowed, matter-of-factly. He was trying in vain to push away all of the panicked thoughts that crept into his mind. Each thought pulled the knot forming in his throat a little tighter. He tried not to let his voice tremble. "It could get infected, Lightpaw! What if you lose your paw to the infection?" What if I lose you to the infection? He didn't dare say it aloud. "I've heard of cats who weren't able to eat because of a thorn pick! A thorn pick, Lightpaw." His breath came in fast, ragged gulps as he tried to calm himself. He thought of the cats who laughed at his brother and stilled his nerves. "And if they laugh at you, I'll bite their paw. See how they like it."
Role Wanted: Tom 2

As a side note, up until Easter I'm only online on Sundays, but after that I'll be super active. Owl

Owl
March 11th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Name: Aspenstrike
Personality: Aspenstrike does not show much emotion. In fact, he doesn't feel much emotion. It was why he was so surprised by the ferocity and color and passion that sprang to life in his chest when he first really noticed Tinyfawn. He doesn't care much for other cats, but Tinyfawn... Tinyfawn he felt like he had to have her. She had to be his and his alone. It's the only way he could be sure she would be safe. This burning desire is the only thing he felt until she rejected him. Then he felt pain unlike anything he'd ever felt in battle. Then when he saw how Tinyfawn and Crowsight were he felt the new emotion of jealousy. After that followed a spiral of anger and hatred. He is always open to a fight as he tends to turn to physical pain in an attempt to fill that void with some form of feeling.
Appearance: Aspenstrike is a dark grey flecked tom with white above his eyes. His eyes are ochre, shot through with green. He has a jagged scar across his shoulders and a multitude of scars on his body from all of his fights.
Rp Sample: Cleftpaw didn't look up from his brother's injury. "You have to go see Shinefang," he meowed, matter-of-factly. He was trying in vain to push away all of the panicked thoughts that crept into his mind. Each thought pulled the knot forming in his throat a little tighter. He tried not to let his voice tremble. "It could get infected, Lightpaw! What if you lose your paw to the infection?" What if I lose you to the infection? He didn't dare say it aloud. "I've heard of cats who weren't able to eat because of a thorn pick! A thorn pick, Lightpaw." His breath came in fast, ragged gulps as he tried to calm himself. He thought of the cats who laughed at his brother and stilled his nerves. "And if they laugh at you, I'll bite their paw. See how they like it."
Role Wanted: Tom 2

As a side note, up until Easter I'm only online on Sundays, but after that I'll be super active. Owl

OMG I LOVE HIM <3 you do realize he will die? I just wanted to make sure you knew that before roleplaying him.

fresh
March 11th, 2018, 10:22 PM
Owl

name: skykit
personality: skykit is overall a tom that you'd find constantly distracted and looking into the distance- with his head in the clouds, per say. he is fairly fearful of many different things- especially surprises- and runs away from everything. the only thing, he will learn, that keeps him satisfied and calm, is being in the treetops. when in a tree, even if it's barely a sapling, he grows a quiet and calm manner that applies to anything he might do in that tree.
appearance: this tom resembles his mother mostly, inheriting the coloring and the pelt. but his eyes show of a different cat, almost- a deep, penetrating blue, that looks as if it sees into the very depths of your soul. he inherits this recessive gene from a long-ago relative, someone who most likely no longer walks this earth.
rp Sample: [taken from a roleplay between me and charmer]
Noticing how happy the other apprentice was suddenly, she pondered for a moment until she realized that it was because she had dropped the stubborn area of her "personality". Shrugging it off mentally, the pair arrived at the small circle of shrubbery near the part where she blacked out. Being near it now, Flashpaw shoved down a wave of pain and flashbacks, determined not to let it show more than it already had, but one flashback slipped through. She saw blood. Lots of blood. It pooled in front of her paws and underneath her belly. Looking down in horror, Branchpaw's mangled body materialized in front of her, blood-soaked and bruised. You did this to me, it seemed to whisper into the chilling breeze. You murdered me.
Snapping out of it with a gasp, she held back a whimper and kept her head high, despite the overwhelming nervousness of being back in the area where he died. But, as she tried helplessly to hold back the traumatic flashbacks,
she realized that's what they were here for.
Come on, Flashpaw. Think.
And she let go.
Her thoughts immediately clouded as she looked around the once-empty and dark shrubs that were now blood-spattered and drying in the sunlight. Taking in a breath at the sudden change of scenery, Flashpaw felt her heart thudding in her chest. As her subconscious wandered the scene of his death, her physical form fell to the now wet earth with a thud, small droplets of rain flinging off of her as she twitched.
role wanted: kit three ^^

Owl
March 11th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Owl

name: skykit
personality: skykit is overall a tom that you'd find constantly distracted and looking into the distance- with his head in the clouds, per say. he is fairly fearful of many different things- especially surprises- and runs away from everything. the only thing, he will learn, that keeps him satisfied and calm, is being in the treetops. when in a tree, even if it's barely a sapling, he grows a quiet and calm manner that applies to anything he might do in that tree.
appearance: this tom resembles his mother mostly, inheriting the coloring and the pelt. but his eyes show of a different cat, almost- a deep, penetrating blue, that looks as if it sees into the very depths of your soul. he inherits this recessive gene from a long-ago relative, someone who most likely no longer walks this earth.
rp Sample: [taken from a roleplay between me and charmer]
Noticing how happy the other apprentice was suddenly, she pondered for a moment until she realized that it was because she had dropped the stubborn area of her "personality". Shrugging it off mentally, the pair arrived at the small circle of shrubbery near the part where she blacked out. Being near it now, Flashpaw shoved down a wave of pain and flashbacks, determined not to let it show more than it already had, but one flashback slipped through. She saw blood. Lots of blood. It pooled in front of her paws and underneath her belly. Looking down in horror, Branchpaw's mangled body materialized in front of her, blood-soaked and bruised. You did this to me, it seemed to whisper into the chilling breeze. You murdered me.
Snapping out of it with a gasp, she held back a whimper and kept her head high, despite the overwhelming nervousness of being back in the area where he died. But, as she tried helplessly to hold back the traumatic flashbacks,
she realized that's what they were here for.
Come on, Flashpaw. Think.
And she let go.
Her thoughts immediately clouded as she looked around the once-empty and dark shrubs that were now blood-spattered and drying in the sunlight. Taking in a breath at the sudden change of scenery, Flashpaw felt her heart thudding in her chest. As her subconscious wandered the scene of his death, her physical form fell to the now wet earth with a thud, small droplets of rain flinging off of her as she twitched.
role wanted: kit three ^^

Accepted! <3 thanks for applying