PDA

View Full Version : Willing To Kill [Act 1]

Casual Scribbles
February 18th, 2018, 11:45 AM
For the most part Cleftpaw is a pretty calm, gentle apprentice. He is selfless and brave, but allows cats to fight their own battles. However, when it comes to his brother Lightpaw, Cleftpaw is a very overprotective brother. This has been fine for a while. Until we get to an important event.

One day, Lightpaw and Cleftpaw leave camp together as they often do. They are both walking and chattering, just having fun when [Rouge 1] and [Rouge 2] leap out of the bushes and advance on the apprentices, snarling and baring their teeth. Before either of them can attack, Cleftpaw shoves Lightpaw out of the way and attacks [Rouge 1]. Cleftpaw tears out the rogue's throat, killing them. [Rouge 2] runs away and Cleftpaw jumps to attack them, but Lightpaw holds Cleftpaw back. The rest is to be played out.

Notes: Lightpaw [roleplayed by Boba Fett ] is blind.
[Rogue 1] will die.
You may decide what happens to [Rouge 2] and what their relationship was to [Rogue 1]

Open roles do not have names in them.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Rouge 1 or Rouge 2:
Reason for attacking:
Tag me: Casual Scribbles
Tag Boba: Boba Fett
Other:
Questions:

Reverie
February 18th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Name: lotus (ill alter her for this) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SyYS5T5b7GXZ5V6tZfPHJ2fsoBYdVWfZFv1aSfHjK50/edit
Personality: ^
Appearance: ^
Rouge 1 or Rouge 2: 2
Reason for attacking: she felt pitied, but she also has(d) anger issues so
Other:
Questions:

Twilight01
February 23rd, 2018, 06:31 PM
For the most part Cleftpaw is a pretty calm, gentle apprentice. He is selfless and brave, but allows cats to fight their own battles. However, when it comes to his brother Lightpaw, Cleftpaw is a very overprotective brother. This has been fine for a while. Until we get to an important event.

One day, Lightpaw and Cleftpaw leave camp together as they often do. They are both walking and chattering, just having fun when [Rouge 1] and [Rouge 2] leap out of the bushes and advance on the apprentices, snarling and baring their teeth. Before either of them can attack, Cleftpaw shoves Lightpaw out of the way and attacks [Rouge 1]. Cleftpaw tears out the rogue's throat, killing them. [Rouge 2] runs away and Cleftpaw jumps to attack them, but Lightpaw holds Cleftpaw back. The rest is to be played out.

[Rogue 1] will die.
You may decide what happens to [Rouge 2] and what their relationship was to [Rogue 1]

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Rouge 1 or Rouge 2:
Reason for attacking:
Other:
Questions:

Name: Hemlock
Personality: Flirtatious, slightly psychopathic, murderous, and sadistic
Appearance: boop (https://www.royalcanin.com/~/media/Royal-Canin/Product-Categories/cat-adult-landing-hero.ashx)
Rouge 1 or Rouge 2: 1
Reason for attacking: She delights in causing others pain
Other: link (https://giannamantegna.wixsite.com/twilightscharries/other)
Questions:

Seraphon
March 2nd, 2018, 01:04 PM
Casual Scribbles do we have a choosing date or is it first come first serve?

Casual Scribbles
March 4th, 2018, 06:37 AM
Casual Scribbles do we have a choosing date or is it first come first serve?

I'll set a choosing date when some more people apply

pomegranate
March 4th, 2018, 07:11 AM
Name: Ashen
Personality: Very mellow and out of space, but often snaps at cats for no reason. He is a bit angered inside about how the Clans are often attacking his friends and even him, especially after the clans drove out a badger into rouge territory, which attacked him and gave him his scars.
Appearance: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1108&pictureid=5360
Art Credit: Me
Rouge 1 or Rouge 2: 2 Please. He is a fairly new character and I don’t exactly want him to die... yet. >:3
Reason for attacking: Mainly because he is angry at the clans for one: Drivng out a badger who later attacked him, ruining his face. He was actually kinda cute before that... 2: They always enroach on his territory, and get all huffed up when he attacks them, but whenever he goes in their territory, their constantly getting angry at him like he’s the bad guy.
Tag Me: Casual Scribbles
Other: Nata
Questions: Nopeity Nopeity nooooooo

Seraphon
March 4th, 2018, 09:42 AM
I'll set a choosing date when some more people apply
Ok, and were you going to start with Cleftpaw in the SkyClan clearing or was I supposed to start with Lightpaw? I forgot X3

Casual Scribbles
March 4th, 2018, 10:12 AM
Ok, and were you going to start with Cleftpaw in the SkyClan clearing or was I supposed to start with Lightpaw? I forgot X3

Idk, but we were going to take Lightpaw to see Shinefang, so you should probably go into the SkyClan healing thread)

Seraphon
March 4th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Idk, but we were going to take Lightpaw to see Shinefang, so you should probably go into the SkyClan healing thread)
Yeah I'll do that. While I'm doing that can you post in the clearing first?)

Bella~
March 7th, 2018, 09:36 AM

[Rogue 1] will die.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Rouge 1 or Rouge 2:
Reason for attacking:
Other:
Questions:

These boys will have a vvery concearned Daddy to talk to when they get home! ^^

Casual Scribbles
March 11th, 2018, 11:14 AM
I will choose our rouges today!

Twilight01 and Silver Pinneaple your rogues have been chosen! Boba Fett and I will notify you when the plot begins!

Reverie thank you for applying, but I'm afraid Lotus doesn't quite work for this one. Best of luck in finding other roleplays!

Seraphon
March 11th, 2018, 11:20 AM
These boys will have a vvery concearned Daddy to talk to when they get home! ^^
XD I'd hope so

pomegranate
March 11th, 2018, 01:39 PM

Twilight01 and Silver Pinneaple your rogues have been chosen! Boba Fett and I will notify you when the plot begins!

Reverie thank you for applying, but I'm afraid Lotus doesn't quite work for this one. Best of luck in finding other roleplays!

Yay! Thank you
Could you mention me when the attack starts?

Seraphon
March 11th, 2018, 01:41 PM

//rubs hands together\\ I'm ready.