PDA

View Full Version : Contradicting Sentences

Seraphon
February 18th, 2018, 08:54 AM
I'm bored and I've had this one sentence that contradicts itself stuck in my head for a while.

Ready?

This sentence is false.

rubinaito
February 21st, 2018, 03:07 PM
Gonna take it one step further.
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.

Mango
February 21st, 2018, 03:13 PM
Gonna take it one step further.
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
This doesn't boggle my mind. The other sentence was the opposite from the truth

Seraphon
February 21st, 2018, 03:40 PM
This doesn't boggle my mind. The other sentence was the opposite from the truth
If the next sentence is true, that means the first sentence is false, meaning the next sentence is false, meaning the first sentence is true, meaning the next sentence is true and so on XD how can that not boggle one's mind? X3

Akari
February 21st, 2018, 03:47 PM
If the next sentence is true, that means the first sentence is false, meaning the next sentence is false, meaning the first sentence is true, meaning the next sentence is true and so on XD how can that not boggle one's mind? X3
I....Child, why are you thinking such confusing things? I think your supposed to save those thoughts for Physics class...

Seraphon
February 21st, 2018, 03:51 PM
I....Child, why are you thinking such confusing things? I think your supposed to save those thoughts for Physics class...
X3 this is now physics class. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

pomegranate
February 21st, 2018, 06:10 PM
X3 this is now physics class. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

Haha, I found this awesome cartoon. https://goo.gl/images/Aj51X4
:rainbowllama:

Seraphon
February 21st, 2018, 06:30 PM
Haha, I found this awesome cartoon. https://goo.gl/images/Aj51X4
:rainbowllama:
XD OML THATS DA BEST TING EVAH

.:Virgo:.
February 21st, 2018, 06:52 PM
A innocent crime.

Leucos
February 21st, 2018, 06:59 PM
isn't ' A innocent crime ' an oxymoron ?????

pomegranate
February 21st, 2018, 07:12 PM
XD OML THATS DA BEST TING EVAH
YAS! I like looking stuff up like that. btw, I mentioned you on the Cougarclan!
Here’s another cartoon: https://goo.gl/images/ISqFH0
https://goo.gl/images/nQ796P

Tundra
February 21st, 2018, 07:15 PM
Children, what is this all about? I fail to understand.

Seraphon
February 21st, 2018, 07:30 PM
YAS! I like looking stuff up like that. btw, I mentioned you on the Cougarclan!
Here’s another cartoon: https://goo.gl/images/ISqFH0
https://goo.gl/images/nQ796P
XD yeah, I saw, I filled in the form.

Flameleaf
That's the point!!! X3

Tundra
February 21st, 2018, 08:53 PM
Okay, so, we just say random stuff as long as its a sentence?

Seraphon
February 21st, 2018, 09:05 PM
Okay, so, we just say random stuff as long as its a sentence?
The reason the sentences don't make sence is because they contradict themselves.

Tundra
February 21st, 2018, 09:09 PM
But if we are writing them doesn't that mean that we contradict them instead of contradicting themselves because if they contradict themselves then that would hake no sense.

Wait... Never mind.

Seraphon
February 21st, 2018, 09:14 PM
But if we are writing them doesn't that mean that we contradict them instead of contradicting themselves because if they contradict themselves then that would hake no sense.

Wait... Never mind.
XD

Akari
February 21st, 2018, 09:17 PM
XD Unholy Starclan....this is still going? Ima have a headache reading all this....

Tundra
February 21st, 2018, 10:05 PM
What if headaches were able to get headaches then that headache got a headache then that headache got a headache then that headache got a headache then that headache got a Candy Cane for having a headache then that headache that got a candy cane got a snicker for having a candy cane while having a headache then what if that headache that got a candy cane that got a snicker got some skittles for having a snicker for having a candy cane for having a headache then what if that headache that got a candy cane got a snicker got skittles got some airheads for having some skittles for having a snicker for having a candy cane for having a headache

[I didn’t use punctuation on pursose]
[I could keep going tbh]

Seraphon
February 21st, 2018, 10:37 PM
Flameleaf Akari

XD

Tundra
February 21st, 2018, 10:50 PM
I have confused myself...

Seraphon
February 22nd, 2018, 06:39 AM
I have confused myself...
XD everyone is confusing everyone

Akari
February 22nd, 2018, 06:48 AM
XD everyone is confusing everyone
But if everyone is confusing everyone, than who is left confused if they are confused about the confusing topic of who is not yet confused?

Tundra
February 22nd, 2018, 09:51 AM
Well if you are not getting confused then you need to be confused in order to be confused because the point of this game is to confuse people then have those people who are confused confuse the other people who are not

Seraphon
February 22nd, 2018, 02:24 PM
Akari Flameleaf

You are exactly right. Or are you...? The world may never know!

wolfie
February 22nd, 2018, 02:35 PM
While I may have something called confusion, for this game is quite confusing in a way I don't understand. However I do understand. Since these sentences as such are gonna contradicted themselves in a way I can such type. I have confusion.Yet I have understand fully with no confusion. The second to last sentence is false.

[ did I do it right? xD ]

Seraphon
February 22nd, 2018, 03:08 PM
While I may have something called confusion, for this game is quite confusing in a way I don't understand. However I do understand. Since these sentences as such are gonna contradicted themselves in a way I can such type. I have confusion.Yet I have understand fully with no confusion. The second to last sentence is false.

[ did I do it right? xD ]
XD Nice. Das perfection right dere.

Tundra
February 22nd, 2018, 04:04 PM
That remind me of that tootsie pop commercial where the kid asked the owl how many lock it take to get to the center The owl took the tootsie pop and licked it 69 times before he reached the cwntet even though he only licked it 27 center when you do the math you get 54 even though there is no correct answer even though the correct answer is 91 yet there is no math to do because you are only licking a sucker but if the correct answer is 96 then how can there be no math that is the point you have to do the math when there is no math

Seraphon
February 22nd, 2018, 04:26 PM
That remind me of that tootsie pop commercial where the kid asked the owl how many lock it take to get to the center The owl took the tootsie pop and licked it 69 times before he reached the cwntet even though he only licked it 27 center when you do the math you get 54 even though there is no correct answer even though the correct answer is 91 yet there is no math to do because you are only licking a sucker but if the correct answer is 96 then how can there be no math that is the point you have to do the math when there is no math
Nice XD

sNazzy
February 22nd, 2018, 05:00 PM
Gonna pop this one in: Trust me, never trust anyone.

Seraphon
February 22nd, 2018, 06:56 PM
Gonna pop this one in: Trust me, never trust anyone.
Yes!!! XD what about on tests when there are a bunch of (supposedly) blank pages in a row (for no apparent reason) and they all literally say "BLANK PAGE" seriously! who does that!? XD

Mango
March 2nd, 2018, 06:40 AM
What if headaches were able to get headaches then that headache got a headache then that headache got a headache then that headache got a headache then that headache got a Candy Cane for having a headache then that headache that got a candy cane got a snicker for having a candy cane while having a headache then what if that headache that got a candy cane that got a snicker got some skittles for having a snicker for having a candy cane for having a headache then what if that headache that got a candy cane got a snicker got skittles got some airheads for having some skittles for having a snicker for having a candy cane for having a headache

[I didn’t use punctuation on pursose]
[I could keep going tbh]
This hurts me inside.

Tundra
March 2nd, 2018, 10:47 AM
Oh no, I’m sorry!

NightWarrior4Life
March 2nd, 2018, 12:48 PM
I am telling the truth
Every post on this thread (including mine) is a lie