PDA

View Full Version : SandAngel kit finder.

Fuzzy
February 17th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Okay, so Cherryblaze and I have two characters who maybe having kits. My RiverClan tom Sandflame (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14617) and Cherryblaze's molly Angel (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=471638#post471638) will be the parents. There will be a max of three kits and at least one has to be a female. Other then that and them looking somewhat like one of the parents, we have no requirements. They will be born in RiverClan, since Angel joins the Clan.

Kit#1: Weaselkit.
Kit#2: Salomonkit.
Kit#3: Sunflowerkit.

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other information:
Questions?:

All roles ate filled.

Remember, feel free to ask questions or share any concerns you have. I'll happily answer them and I'm sure Cherryblaze won't mind either.
Thank you for reading, have a nice day!

Fuzzy
February 18th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Bump

Reverie
February 18th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Name: everestkit
Role: kit 1.
Appearance: a smoke Turkish angora with green eyes
Personality: she likes to.. 'take charge' and is very hyper 24/7
Other information: n/a
Questions?:

Tavvi
February 18th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Name: Salmonkit
Role: Kit Two
Appearance: Kit (http://ragdollstexas.com/Frankie/Frankie%20Blue%20Eyes%203.jpg), Apprentice/Warrior (http://rfci.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/redmitted.png)
Personality: Salmonkit is a rather timid kit. She often times keeps to her self and has a small stutter. That being said, however, she is very courageous and is never opposed to trying to save her friends when a problem arises. Being the middle kit of the litter she would probably feel as though she has to be the peacekeeper for her two other siblings if they were to fight.
Other information: Salmonkit has a quirk of describing things with the same word like for example, 'Amazingly amazing!' or 'Horribly horrible!' whether this will fade with age only time will tell.
Questions?: Nope

Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
February 18th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Reverie Opal
Thank you both for applying. Cherryblaze and I will let you know, when we chose, if your kit has been accepted. Have a nice day!

Twilight01
February 18th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Name: Aurorakit (Aurorapaw, Auroranose)
Role: kit 3
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warrior-cat-clans/images/5/55/Beetail.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140527223159
Personality: Caring, Determined, Obedient, Forgetful, Nosy
Other information:
Questions?:

Fuzzyfeline

Starfall
February 18th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Name: Sunflowerkit Sunflowerpaw Sunflowermoon// Sunflower--

Role: Kit #3 or #2

Appearance: Ref1 (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/04/Flame_point_Ragdoll.jpg)|| Ref2 (http://i.pinimg.com/736x/ad/3d/9d/ad3d9dd1ca3c6bb92e87894b370d695b.jpg)|| Ref3
(http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4068/4242957701_5966af99b2.jpg)Sunflowerkit is a tall, well built tom with a narrow muzzle, round face, and fluffy, alabaster and golden fur. He has his fathers stunning amber eyes and his mother's thick, snowy fur. He also has a golden mask, golden ears, golden paws, and a pale, glowing gold on his tail, barely noticeable against his white fur. He has a very fluffy pelt, making him look a little larger than his actual size, but other than that, he has an average build, and long legs.

Personality: Sunflowerkit is a very blunt and antagonistic tom who finds it amusing to rile up his teammates. He loves to poke fun at them and push as many buttons as he can, antagonizing other's is practically a hobby of his. He funds 'pure and straightforward' attitudes irritating, classifying those who have said attitudes as pushovers and wimps. For those who don't get close to him, they believe he has a warped personality, very cold, unforgiving, the very definition of a villain. Though, once you get to know him, he does care, he just shows it in small, unnoticeable ways if you don't pay attention, and will also aggressively care for others, also sometimes causing them to run away. He doesn't really like to put much effort into things, stating that 'it's a waste of time and effort' disliking the fact that his long limbs constantly get in the way of him hunting and fighting. If he does, however, decide to put some effort into something, it means that he truly cares for it and wishes to thrive in said something. Despite his outward, nonchalant attitude towards...everything, he'll take anything seriously if it'll help his family and a very select few friends he can tolerate and can tolerate him, other that that, however, he will simply push the feat or task aside and either go sit by himself or go back to sleep. One will be able to notice if he's taking a task seriously, its very hard to see, but little things will change, he will be out longer, he will insert himself in the particular group that is good at the particular thing he has taken seriously, and he will be practicing said things when everyone's asleep. The primary reasoning behind him working this hard is because he feels inferior to his clanmates, and even lacks confidence in himself despite his arrogant attitude. When comparing himself to others he's always downplaying his own abilities, often times referring said clanmate he's comparing himself to as the Sun, and himself, the Moon, just there to keep trouble from happening. Everytime Sunflowerkit receives a compliment he either shrugs it off or flips it around to put himself down. He thinks it's only logical that he looses to everything, hence his nonchalant attitude towards everthing. Though despite all his aloof and vilinous characteristics, he is fairly intelligent and has a very good strategic mind, knowing which group of warriors should be placed near a certain area, and can even, at times, read what a felines next attacking move will be. Though he will have the plan in his head, he will refuse to state it aloud, playing it off as 'a stupid idea' and 'it won't work anyways'. He has a thick shell and it's very hard to crack it, he uses his arrogance and blunt personality to hide the fact that he feels inferior and unworthy to call his clanmates, clanmates.

Other information: Fuzzyfeline Cherryblaze Finished :heartbounce:

Questions?: no /v\

Angel1019
February 19th, 2018, 02:47 PM
Twilight01 starfall

Thank you both for applying! Fuzzyfeline and I will get back to you about whether or not you were chosen! All winners will be announced on the 25th, so get excited!!

Thistledawn
February 19th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Name || Weaselkit [ Future: Weaselpaw, Weasel(skip)(tail)(fur)(whisker) ]

Gender || Tom [ he, him ]

Role || Kit 2 or 3

Appearance || Pretty much looks exactly like Sandflame save the fact that Weasel's fur is far longer than Sand's.

Personality || Despite being given such a fierce name, Weaselkit isn't quite too fierce. He enjoys his mother's company and likes to stay by her side. When she isn't around, Weasel tends to cling to his father or his siblings. Weaselkit is pretty shy and doesn't enjoy being in big crowds or meeting cats that he doesn't know. As an apprentice, Weaselpaw will have to grow up from all of this as the behavior he had as a kit isn't going to pass as an apprentice. He'll have a little bit of a rough time throughout his apprenticeship as he transitions into being more independent and self-reliant. It'll take him awhile to fully grow into his personality, but Weasel will be a strong warrior one day. His personality will be almost totally different from when he was a kit.

Other information || This is all subject to change. I find that a lot of my characters kind of create themselves as I rp them. If I get the chance to rp Weasel, he may not turn out exactly as I planned.

Questions? || Nope! c:

Fuzzy
February 19th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Thistledawn
Thank you for applying! Cherryblaze and I will be choosing the kits on the 24th or 25th we will let you know if Weasel was accepted.

I also find that to happen, expressly if it's a kit.

lone
February 20th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Name: Brook-kit
Role: Kit #1
Appearance: bloop (https://www.google.com/search?q=white+ragdoll&rlz=1CAASUK_enUS782US783&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGiLrTuLXZAhVF2VMKHTG_BuAQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=654#imgrc=AKV1PAkDSa80NM:)
Personality: Destiny? Ha! At least, that’s what Brookkit thinks of it. For her, destiny is nothing more than a fancy word for ‘being out of control.’ And she hates being out of control. If she could, she would run all of the Clans… and the whole forest, and beyond the forest! Just so that everything would be in her control. Now, by no means is Brookkit a bad cat… she just thinks she can do everything better than everyone else. Tough doesn’t even begin to describe her. Independent, stubborn, and tough… now there’s a start. Yes, Brookkit is quite the problem kit when you come to think of it. She really doesn’t seem to be the type of cat you’d ever want to double-cross. Brookkit hates liars, and she would never be one of them… oh no. She’s always completely honest. Now, while Brookkit’s intentions aren’t evil, or bad, her way of acting before thinking tends to push her over the edge at times. She’s not exactly the smartest cat you’ve ever met, but she tries to be. As said before, Brookkit laughs at the mere mention of the word “destiny” - or anything that she can’t see, or understand. That includes StarClan. Unfortunately this young cat is quite the skeptic when it comes to things out of her control. If she can’t control it, then maybe it doesn’t exist. Clearly there’s something wrong with her way of thinking, but she’s set in her ways. Now, when it comes to feelings, Brookkit runs off of logic rather than emotion - if it doesn’t have a logical drive behind it, it doesn’t deserve to be there. For her, fighting is silly… unless there’s a reason to fight, you shouldn’t be driving yourself off of emotion. So in the end, Brookkit isn’t a bad cat… but the way she views the world just might end up hurting her future, whether she knows it or not.
Other Information: none
Questions?: nope!

Fuzzy
February 21st, 2018, 11:19 PM
Lonestar23
Thank you for applying to be one of their kits. Cherryblaze or I will let you know on the 24th or 25th if your kit has been accepted.

Fuzzy
February 24th, 2018, 11:29 AM
starfall Reverie Opal Twilight01 Thistledawn Lonestar23
Cherryblaze and I will be picking the kits tomorrow. Anyone with a unfinished form, may you please finish it.

Ninjasinsocks
February 24th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Name: ThrushKit

Role: Kit

Appearance: She took after her mother, having long white rag-doll fur, however around her eyes and ears she has dark ginger fur, her back and tail are light ginger and slowly fade to dark ginger by her mid thy and leg. She has two dark golden eyes like her father, though her left one seems to be going blind.

Personality: She is very shy, but around her friends at family she can be a bit boastful and naive. Occasionally she will by fussy and dramatic, but she can also be down to earth a caring towards people she knows well. She loves being called out for the good things shes done, yet hates when shes yelled at or does something wrong.

Other information: She is terrified of big groups, and has a lot of anxiety generated towards them. She is also terrified of large bugs, but adores butterfly's.

Questions?: Nope!

cute skeleton
February 24th, 2018, 12:26 PM
Name: beechkit
Role: kit 3
Appearance: an orange tabby cat with a white belly, chest, paws, and the tip
of his mouth is also white. he has green eyes.
Personality: happy, short-tempered, playful, kind, adventurous, and protective of his siblings and family.
Other information: nope
Questions?:

Fuzzyfeline i hope im not to late!

Fuzzy
February 24th, 2018, 12:27 PM
No not at all. Aphmau plushie Ninjasinsocks thanks for applying!

Angel1019
February 25th, 2018, 07:46 AM
Attention all those that applied to be the future kits of the Riverclan warriors Sandflame, and Angel!! The time has come!!! All of the submissions were fantastic, but only three stood out as the perfect kits for these two warriors!!! These are the three lucky cats who will get to play the role of Sandflame and Angel's kits!!

Thistledawn -Weaselkit (Role One)

Opal -Salmonkit (Role Two)

starfall -Sunflowerkit (Role Three)

Congratulations you three on getting your kits chosen!!!! The bios can be made if you haven't made them already, and me or Fuzzyfeline will PM you when Sandflame and Angel will have their kits!!! Thank you so much for applying!!!

Thistledawn
February 25th, 2018, 09:45 AM
Attention all those that applied to be the future kits of the Riverclan warriors Sandflame, and Angel!! The time has come!!! All of the submissions were fantastic, but only three stood out as the perfect kits for these two warriors!!! These are the three lucky cats who will get to play the role of Sandflame and Angel's kits!!

Thistledawn -Weaselkit (Role One)

Opal -Salmonkit (Role Two)

starfall -Sunflowerkit (Role Three)

Congratulations you three on getting your kits chosen!!!! The bios can be made if you haven't made them already, and me or Fuzzyfeline will PM you when Sandflame and Angel will have their kits!!! Thank you so much for applying!!!

Awesome, thanks!