PDA

View Full Version : Mentor needed!

GingaFan2249
February 17th, 2018, 12:17 PM
My character Lightwhisker has been accepted into ShadowClan and needs a mentor. Any available mentors?

Twilight01
February 17th, 2018, 07:36 PM
My character Lightwhisker has been accepted into ShadowClan and needs a mentor. Any available mentors?
If its name is Lightwhisker... doesn't that make him/her a warrior and therefore not need a mentor?

GingaFan2249
February 17th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Twilight this is my second character, the other is Lightpaw. Lightwhisker is a loner but was given a warrior name early.

GingaFan2249
February 17th, 2018, 07:46 PM
But I'm asking for someone to mentor my main, Lightpaw. Lightwhisker is also my username.

GingaFan2249
February 17th, 2018, 07:47 PM
But like I said, Lightwhiskerpaw hasn't gotten her app name yet because she has no mentor, and she was given the name Lightwhisker by her mother because she thought of her as a warrior.

Tavvi
February 17th, 2018, 08:20 PM
But like I said, Lightwhiskerpaw hasn't gotten her app name yet because she has no mentor, and she was given the name Lightwhisker by her mother because she thought of her as a warrior.

No offense but, once she becomes part of shadowclan her name will probably have to be changed to Lightpaw or Whiskerpaw due to the clan naming conventions.

GingaFan2249
February 17th, 2018, 08:38 PM
I know, but I have two characters. Let me explain this more easily. My username is Lightwhisker, named after one of my roleplay characters. Then, there's Lightpaw, my other character. I use Lightwhisker in some roleplays, and Lightpaw in some roleplays too. Either way, my other character Lightpaw does need a mentor, but Whiskerpaw would work so that way there would be no confusion.