PDA

View Full Version : > the shaded heart < private >

lio
February 16th, 2018, 09:20 PM
she hadn't been here in so long. her eyes, wide and unmasked, looked through each and every street, searching every fence for anyone she may know. nonsense. your times as a kittypet have passed. now you are the queen of the clan. a soft, accomplished purr snuck its way from her chest, rumbling towards the surface. tail sweeping up, the molly lowered a guarded mask over her face, replacing the memories with a flirtatious expression. nice one, weaselshade. the shadowclan she-cat snickered to herself, paws quiet on the hard ground, much unlike the territories of the clans. shaking her head, weaselshade moved forth, nose twitching.
blasted memories. all i wanted was a quick stroll to see what has changed. i left this life for a reason, why would i want to return? she rolled her eyes and continued before making a sharp turn, avoiding shards of glass as she walked. no-furs, so messy, aren't they? weaselshade sighed and sat down, looking around. after many moments, she called, "hello?"

Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 16th, 2018, 09:26 PM
she hadn't been here in so long. her eyes, wide and unmasked, looked through each and every street, searching every fence for anyone she may know. nonsense. your times as a kittypet have passed. now you are the queen of the clan. a soft, accomplished purr snuck its way from her chest, rumbling towards the surface. tail sweeping up, the molly lowered a guarded mask over her face, replacing the memories with a flirtatious expression. nice one, weaselshade. the shadowclan she-cat snickered to herself, paws quiet on the hard ground, much unlike the territories of the clans. shaking her head, weaselshade moved forth, nose twitching.
blasted memories. all i wanted was a quick stroll to see what has changed. i left this life for a reason, why would i want to return? she rolled her eyes and continued before making a sharp turn, avoiding shards of glass as she walked. no-furs, so messy, aren't they? weaselshade sighed and sat down, looking around. after many moments, she called, "hello?"

Broken Madness
A soft sly purr was heard on top of a fence. “ what’s this? A little molly coming to play?” Said Death. A beautiful Onyx and orange cat with a sly smile and a soft purr so soft it could send shivers down many’s spines. She jumps down gracefully and begins to sit down in front of the clan cat. “ I’m guessing you’re looking for me little Weasel? “ she says playfully as her tail begins to move waving under the warriors chin. “ names death perhaps you have heard of this one?” She asks with a soft purr and a voice so smooth and silky it was almost like hearing some kind of angel speak. She than smiles softly “ hmm? Does this one have no words or do I surprise you?” She asks with a playful purr.

lio
February 16th, 2018, 09:34 PM
A soft sly purr was heard on top of a fence. “ what’s this? A little molly coming to play?” Said Death. A beautiful Onyx and orange cat with a sly smile and a soft purr so soft it could send shivers down many’s spines. She jumps down gracefully and begins to sit down in front of the clan cat. “ I’m guessing you’re looking for me little Weasel? “ she says playfully as her tail begins to move waving under the warriors chin. “ names death perhaps you have heard of this one?” She asks with a soft purr and a voice so smooth and silky it was almost like hearing some kind of angel speak. She than smiles softly “ hmm? Does this one have no words or do I surprise you?” She asks with a playful purr.

as a silky sweet voice caught her ears, weaselshade recoiled, a glare replacing her mask. "you. haven't heard 'bout you since i was five moons." her ears flattened. tail lashibg, she unsheathed her claws, growling lowly. don't let her backfire against you. huffing, weaselshade stepped further from death, her eyes darkened with hatred. "why would i possibly be searching for you? claws tearing into the ground, she raised her hackles, preparing to leap away from the equally- if not, more- flirtatious molly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 16th, 2018, 09:39 PM
as a silky sweet voice caught her ears, weaselshade recoiled, a glare replacing her mask. "you. haven't heard 'bout you since i was five moons." her ears flattened. tail lashibg, she unsheathed her claws, growling lowly. don't let her backfire against you. huffing, weaselshade stepped further from death, her eyes darkened with hatred. "why would i possibly be searching for you? claws tearing into the ground, she raised her hackles, preparing to leap away from the equally- if not, more- flirtatious molly.
She laughs softly purring a bit “ still mad about that? Or maybe it’s that little rumor of me hanging around a rouge what’s his name... hades~” she purrs playfully as she begins to stand up and step forward looking into weaselshade’s eyes for a bit before warmly nuzzling her head against hers “ come on .. “ her eyes were now a little hurt as she licks the Warriors cheek “ .... you know I only care about you Weasel.... why are you still so cold?” She asks softly into her ear in that voice that would send shivers down her spine but slowly her tail began to wrap around her unsheathed paws. “ please... at least hear me out my love..”

lio
February 17th, 2018, 11:44 AM
She laughs softly purring a bit “ still mad about that? Or maybe it’s that little rumor of me hanging around a rouge what’s his name... hades~” she purrs playfully as she begins to stand up and step forward looking into weaselshade’s eyes for a bit before warmly nuzzling her head against hers “ come on .. “ her eyes were now a little hurt as she licks the Warriors cheek “ .... you know I only care about you Weasel.... why are you still so cold?” She asks softly into her ear in that voice that would send shivers down her spine but slowly her tail began to wrap around her unsheathed paws. “ please... at least hear me out my love..”

she hissed, shoving the other molly away. "i will never forgive you." her ears flattened, eyes dark and narrowed. "you don't deserve any forgiveness. i am no longer known as corky, or weasel. i am now a warrior of shadowclan by the name of weaselshade." her tail puffed up, lips curled in a snarl. "don't think that i will fall for your tricks, kittypet." with that, she spun around and ran, swerving through many familiar streets, alleyways, and yards.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 17th, 2018, 11:50 AM
she hissed, shoving the other molly away. "i will never forgive you." her ears flattened, eyes dark and narrowed. "you don't deserve any forgiveness. i am no longer known as corky, or weasel. i am now a warrior of shadowclan by the name of weaselshade." her tail puffed up, lips curled in a snarl. "don't think that i will fall for your tricks, kittypet." with that, she spun around and ran, swerving through many familiar streets, alleyways, and yards.
She was about to say something but she runs off before she can say anything. She now felt hurt.. than she shakes her head and begins to run after her but... that smell. Something she feared but she ignored it and soon begins to run faster soon she begins to jump onto the warrior and tackle her down down pinning her “ don’t say anything shut up and stay with me he’s coming and I know you don’t care but I care about you so shut up and let me protect you this once. You don’t have to listen or anything just shut up and -“ her eyes widened a bit as she quickly suddenly begins to grab weaselshade trying to drag her away. “ come on! He’s coming!”

lio
February 17th, 2018, 11:54 AM
She was about to say something but she runs off before she can say anything. She now felt hurt.. than she shakes her head and begins to run after her but... that smell. Something she feared but she ignored it and soon begins to run faster soon she begins to jump onto the warrior and tackle her down down pinning her “ don’t say anything shut up and stay with me he’s coming and I know you don’t care but I care about you so shut up and let me protect you this once. You don’t have to listen or anything just shut up and -“ her eyes widened a bit as she quickly suddenly begins to grab weaselshade trying to drag her away. “ come on! He’s coming!”

"what?" she exclaimed, trying to pull away from death. "why should i follow you? who's coming?" her claws became sheathed in fear of being ripped out by the harsh ground while she was dragged by the other molly. "let go of me!" weaselshade's tail lashed while she fought to get away, her chest rumbling with a growl. why did i ever come back here? the clan must be suspecting something by now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 17th, 2018, 11:59 AM
"what?" she exclaimed, trying to pull away from death. "why should i follow you? who's coming?" her claws became sheathed in fear of being ripped out by the harsh ground while she was dragged by the other molly. "let go of me!" weaselshade's tail lashed while she fought to get away, her chest rumbling with a growl. why did i ever come back here? the clan must be suspecting something by now.
She begins to let go of her soon she begins to cover her mouth with her tail “ please don’t-“ soon a tom can be seen, the smell of blood was strong on this tom. It was Sano a pure white cat with some black and gray. He looks around coldly soon just begins to walk away soon disappearing, soon she sighs in relief and lets go “ that’s a mad cat. Sano the crazy and a killer. He’s been .. taking cats here and there for entertainment. You may not care about me but I still care about you... even more than you know “ she says sadly as she begins to let her go and walk away from her but still she sit down in front of her. “ .... Look at least hear me out... I didn’t want what happened before to be the end of us my.. love. I care an you truly I do.. at least let me .. gain your trust again please..”

lio
February 17th, 2018, 03:03 PM
She begins to let go of her soon she begins to cover her mouth with her tail “ please don’t-“ soon a tom can be seen, the smell of blood was strong on this tom. It was Sano a pure white cat with some black and gray. He looks around coldly soon just begins to walk away soon disappearing, soon she sighs in relief and lets go “ that’s a mad cat. Sano the crazy and a killer. He’s been .. taking cats here and there for entertainment. You may not care about me but I still care about you... even more than you know “ she says sadly as she begins to let her go and walk away from her but still she sit down in front of her. “ .... Look at least hear me out... I didn’t want what happened before to be the end of us my.. love. I care an you truly I do.. at least let me .. gain your trust again please..”

"as if i should trust you." weaselshade glowered, her pupils mere slits. "you don't deserve my trust. i've moved on from you, death." she growled, voice low and menacing. "even if i did fall for your tricks, how am i to know that you won't hurt me again? i'm leaving." weaselshade lashed her tail before spinning around and darting off to shadowclan. before entering the territory, she rolled in some foul-smelling plants to mask the scent of twolegplace.

(wanna timeskip to where she comes back? though she would come from somewhere else and try to stay away from death, so death wouldn't be able to know she's coming)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 17th, 2018, 03:10 PM
"as if i should trust you." weaselshade glowered, her pupils mere slits. "you don't deserve my trust. i've moved on from you, death." she growled, voice low and menacing. "even if i did fall for your tricks, how am i to know that you won't hurt me again? i'm leaving." weaselshade lashed her tail before spinning around and darting off to shadowclan. before entering the territory, she rolled in some foul-smelling plants to mask the scent of twolegplace.

(wanna timeskip to where she comes back? though she would come from somewhere else and try to stay away from death, so death wouldn't be able to know she's coming)
Sure! :3 want Sano to attack her?)
death was about to say something again but once again she was gone and.. she was alone. She looks down to the ground “ ... I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry..I didn’t mean it.. please.. I’m scared..” she says looking away than suddenly she runs off

lio
February 17th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Sure! :3 want Sano to attack her?)
death was about to say something again but once again she was gone and.. she was alone. She looks down to the ground “ ... I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry..I didn’t mean it.. please.. I’m scared..” she says looking away than suddenly she runs off

(hmm maybe another time ;w;)

multiple days passed, nearing a moon ever since she and death had met. after a long while, weaselshade couldn't find it in herself to stay away. so she went back to twolegplace, though she kept herself far away from where she had seen death. every twist and turn she passed brought many feelings of nostalgia, and her paws began to slow before she finally stopped in front of her old house. inside, she could hear the bustling of her former humans caring for their children, making delicious-smelling food to eat, and more. weaselshade felt a short pick of regret in her heart before she steeled her face and moved onwards. i'm not a kittypet anymore. there's no more soft-living for me. corky does not exist. i am weaselshade.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 18th, 2018, 12:15 AM
(hmm maybe another time ;w;)

multiple days passed, nearing a moon ever since she and death had met. after a long while, weaselshade couldn't find it in herself to stay away. so she went back to twolegplace, though she kept herself far away from where she had seen death. every twist and turn she passed brought many feelings of nostalgia, and her paws began to slow before she finally stopped in front of her old house. inside, she could hear the bustling of her former humans caring for their children, making delicious-smelling food to eat, and more. weaselshade felt a short pick of regret in her heart before she steeled her face and moved onwards. i'm not a kittypet anymore. there's no more soft-living for me. corky does not exist. i am weaselshade.
K! :3)
Death was sitting on the fence of her twoleg home however.. the home was empty not a sound it just was empty why? Well her twolegs left her behind so long ago but still stubborn as she is. She waits... she waits for something or someone to come to her but nothing, not a sound or a call. She flicked her tail a bit as she sighs “.... where did I go wrong?” She asks herself sadly as she looks up the sky and... soon she looks away feeling that pain again in her heart when she thought of weasel .... she jumps down and begins to walk again. Alone.

lio
February 18th, 2018, 12:32 AM
K! :3)
Death was sitting on the fence of her twoleg home however.. the home was empty not a sound it just was empty why? Well her twolegs left her behind so long ago but still stubborn as she is. She waits... she waits for something or someone to come to her but nothing, not a sound or a call. She flicked her tail a bit as she sighs “.... where did I go wrong?” She asks herself sadly as she looks up the sky and... soon she looks away feeling that pain again in her heart when she thought of weasel .... she jumps down and begins to walk again. Alone.

weaselshade sighed, her ears slowly lowering as she trotted along the streets. memories, good and bad, flooded her mind. "where did it all go?" everything had changed, even if it was the tiniest of differences. she had grown, matured. and her old friends had, too. the molly huffed to herself, shaking her head, agitated. stop thinking of that stupid depressive stuff. just find a cat to lure in and go. as she looked around, trying to spot an unsuspecting molly, the thought of death reached her mind. weaselshade's expression lowered hatefully, her tail lashing. she's gone. you're gone. stop thinking of her every single time you try to find a new victim!

(victim meaning she wants to break their heart)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 18th, 2018, 12:52 AM
weaselshade sighed, her ears slowly lowering as she trotted along the streets. memories, good and bad, flooded her mind. "where did it all go?" everything had changed, even if it was the tiniest of differences. she had grown, matured. and her old friends had, too. the molly huffed to herself, shaking her head, agitated. stop thinking of that stupid depressive stuff. just find a cat to lure in and go. as she looked around, trying to spot an unsuspecting molly, the thought of death reached her mind. weaselshade's expression lowered hatefully, her tail lashing. she's gone. you're gone. stop thinking of her every single time you try to find a new victim!

Alright... want to find Sano now or death? Want to know before I post amor~)

lio
February 18th, 2018, 12:57 AM
Alright... want to find Sano now or death? Want to know before I post amor~)

(hmmm... death, i'd have to get more used to weasel's character before i have her meet sano)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 18th, 2018, 01:02 AM

Alright!)

Death soon walks out of the corner, she almost immediately sees Weaselshade, her heart skipped a beat as she almost immediately walks up to her but of course she stops in front of her but a bit far. “ Weasel you’re back.... um.. how have you been? ... are you well are you hungry?” She asks with a soft kind voice very rare and once was a common voice between them but even more forced. She looks away “ .... Weaselshade please... I just want to talk... just.. I’m sorry for what I did. I regret everything I did I Hurt you and I can’t forgive myself for
That... I’m sorry... please.. I’m so sorry..”

lio
February 18th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Alright!)

Death soon walks out of the corner, she almost immediately sees Weaselshade, her heart skipped a beat as she almost immediately walks up to her but of course she stops in front of her but a bit far. “ Weasel you’re back.... um.. how have you been? ... are you well are you hungry?” She asks with a soft kind voice very rare and once was a common voice between them but even more forced. She looks away “ .... Weaselshade please... I just want to talk... just.. I’m sorry for what I did. I regret everything I did I Hurt you and I can’t forgive myself for
That... I’m sorry... please.. I’m so sorry..”

she froze, her ears immediately flattening. "i've been fine. the clan treats me well." her eyes narrowed. "what could possibly make you believe that i would trust you so easily? i didn't come back for you. i came for something else." weaselshade snorted, suddenly raising her head and smirking. "and you can't stop me, little lamb." her voice was smooth, sweet as catmint. paw raising, she flicked it under death's chin, purring softly. "i've gained some tricks of my own, kitten. and i plan to use them to make others bow to my will. so don't get in my way."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 18th, 2018, 05:34 PM
she froze, her ears immediately flattening. "i've been fine. the clan treats me well." her eyes narrowed. "what could possibly make you believe that i would trust you so easily? i didn't come back for you. i came for something else." weaselshade snorted, suddenly raising her head and smirking. "and you can't stop me, little lamb." her voice was smooth, sweet as catmint. paw raising, she flicked it under death's chin, purring softly. "i've gained some tricks of my own, kitten. and i plan to use them to make others bow to my will. so don't get in my way."
Her eyes widened a bit than she suddenly laughs “ have you forgotten why you fell for me in the first place?” She says as she suddenly moves back and her tail slashes Weaselshade’s legs causing her to fall down and slowly almost gracefully she begins to stand over Weaselshade “ Kitten or not. My ways of seduction has captured you like yours captured me~” she says with a soft purr as she leans in and nuzzles her nose with hers softly as her tail softly touches Weaselshade’s “ A few new tricks can’t do anything here~ especially with that new .. killer roaming around “

lio
February 18th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Her eyes widened a bit than she suddenly laughs “ have you forgotten why you fell for me in the first place?” She says as she suddenly moves back and her tail slashes Weaselshade’s legs causing her to fall down and slowly almost gracefully she begins to stand over Weaselshade “ Kitten or not. My ways of seduction has captured you like yours captured me~” she says with a soft purr as she leans in and nuzzles her nose with hers softly as her tail softly touches Weaselshade’s “ A few new tricks can’t do anything here~ especially with that new .. killer roaming around “

weaselshade dropped her mask, growling. "get away from me." she lashed out, shoving up against death's stomach. her tail pulled away from the other molly's, and she rolled out from under her. "i've done well without you. don't be so foolish as to think that i'll fall for you again." weaselshade spun around and began walking, her ears perked. her fur shone in the light, her eyes seeming to glow. "you're just wasting your time. i trust nobody. they only fall for me so i can keep my paws clean. you will only get in my way." she looked over her shoulder with a smirk. "unless you want to be my little slave."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 18th, 2018, 08:47 PM
weaselshade dropped her mask, growling. "get away from me." she lashed out, shoving up against death's stomach. her tail pulled away from the other molly's, and she rolled out from under her. "i've done well without you. don't be so foolish as to think that i'll fall for you again." weaselshade spun around and began walking, her ears perked. her fur shone in the light, her eyes seeming to glow. "you're just wasting your time. i trust nobody. they only fall for me so i can keep my paws clean. you will only get in my way." she looked over her shoulder with a smirk. "unless you want to be my little slave."
She smiles softly “ ... a Slave I can be~ “ she purrs playfully “ however... they are already obsessed with me what you’re doing isn’t going to do much in this place... unless you can be big enough to I don’t know.. get rid of the big player?” She asks as she begins to step forward towards her

lio
February 22nd, 2018, 10:11 PM
Broken Madness

she snorted. "i'd get rid of you even if there wasn't a competition." her ears perked, hearing a soft rustle coming from around the corner. weaselshade spun around, ready to attack, but a harmless tom came out into view, seemingly lost. "oh! uh- hello there," he mewed, his voice sounding around the same age as weaselshade. she smirked and trailed up to him, her eyes shining. "hello," weaselshade purred, "are you lost, lamb?" her tail curled up and gently touched under his chin, bringing his eyes to hers. as if she had hypnotized him, he watched her closely, his gaze full of interest.
"y- yes, i am."
she chuckled. "i can lead you out of here. where are you wanting to go?"
"i just want away from this labyrinth of no-fur dens," he answered softly.
"alright. follow me, lamb."
she snuck a quick wink to death, purring softly as she began to pad away from the dens, taking the shortest route out of the twolegplace. once he was out, weaselshade left a quick swipe to his cheek before leaving him to the wilderness. after she finished, the molly trailed her way back through the 'labyrinth of no-fur dens,' trying to make her way back to the clans but instead finding herself back near death again. why do you hate me so much? she looked to starclan before shaking her head and sitting down. "what was that about not being able to do anything?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 23rd, 2018, 07:06 AM
Broken Madness

she snorted. "i'd get rid of you even if there wasn't a competition." her ears perked, hearing a soft rustle coming from around the corner. weaselshade spun around, ready to attack, but a harmless tom came out into view, seemingly lost. "oh! uh- hello there," he mewed, his voice sounding around the same age as weaselshade. she smirked and trailed up to him, her eyes shining. "hello," weaselshade purred, "are you lost, lamb?" her tail curled up and gently touched under his chin, bringing his eyes to hers. as if she had hypnotized him, he watched her closely, his gaze full of interest.
"y- yes, i am."
she chuckled. "i can lead you out of here. where are you wanting to go?"
"i just want away from this labyrinth of no-fur dens," he answered softly.
"alright. follow me, lamb."
she snuck a quick wink to death, purring softly as she began to pad away from the dens, taking the shortest route out of the twolegplace. once he was out, weaselshade left a quick swipe to his cheek before leaving him to the wilderness. after she finished, the molly trailed her way back through the 'labyrinth of no-fur dens,' trying to make her way back to the clans but instead finding herself back near death again. why do you hate me so much? she looked to starclan before shaking her head and sitting down. "what was that about not being able to do anything?"
Death yawns a bit “ You just lead that tom to his death. Lucifer and Sano hunt there and he will mostly be their next play toy” she says calmly as she looks at her “ every cat you lead out of here will die. The madness family holds this city down and I don’t want you to get hurt.... the reason why you live is because your a clanner.. and you have the ability to find someone they seek. Perhaps you know her since she is a beauty “

lio
February 24th, 2018, 03:01 PM
weaselshade rolled her eyes. "does it look like i care what happens to him after i leave? i don't even like toms, anyways." she scoffed before narrowing her eyes. "and who might that be?" her ears flattened, tail lashing. "i'm not letting any dirty pawed cats near me, or the clans. they won't get anything from me, and you won't either. i'm leaving." weaselshade stood up, moving to walk away to her clan once again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2018, 03:09 PM
weaselshade rolled her eyes. "does it look like i care what happens to him after i leave? i don't even like toms, anyways." she scoffed before narrowing her eyes. "and who might that be?" her ears flattened, tail lashing. "i'm not letting any dirty pawed cats near me, or the clans. they won't get anything from me, and you won't either. i'm leaving." weaselshade stood up, moving to walk away to her clan once again.
Death eyes glowed as she quickly walks after her soon leaning against her pelt moving her soft fur against hers and soon she rubs her head under her chin “ Her name is Snowillow a warrior of riverclan.. if I remember correctly. “ she says calmly as she purrs softly happy to feel her fur again but she knew it wasn’t to last... but still it was nice. She nuzzles her head against her fur a bit “ .... I know that... I know that better than anybody.. Corky.” She says softly. As she moves back and let’s her tail move under her chin. “ be it a slave or some kind of toy... as long as I can stand by your side again than.. I don’t mind at all besides I’m already a slave.. to your love.”

lio
March 3rd, 2018, 03:51 PM
Death eyes glowed as she quickly walks after her soon leaning against her pelt moving her soft fur against hers and soon she rubs her head under her chin “ Her name is Snowillow a warrior of riverclan.. if I remember correctly. “ she says calmly as she purrs softly happy to feel her fur again but she knew it wasn’t to last... but still it was nice. She nuzzles her head against her fur a bit “ .... I know that... I know that better than anybody.. Corky.” She says softly. As she moves back and let’s her tail move under her chin. “ be it a slave or some kind of toy... as long as I can stand by your side again than.. I don’t mind at all besides I’m already a slave.. to your love.”

"my name is not corky, nor will it ever be. i will not give away snowwillow's location. and i will never trust you again. now leave me alone, you flea-bagged kittypet." her tail lashed as she shoved death away, her eyes narrowed dangerously. "give up. all you'll do is play me again. besides, i have fresh bait in the clan, i could always replace you, like i've done for moons." weaselshade spat before walking further, her claws unsheathed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2018, 12:23 AM
"my name is not corky, nor will it ever be. i will not give away snowwillow's location. and i will never trust you again. now leave me alone, you flea-bagged kittypet." her tail lashed as she shoved death away, her eyes narrowed dangerously. "give up. all you'll do is play me again. besides, i have fresh bait in the clan, i could always replace you, like i've done for moons." weaselshade spat before walking further, her claws unsheathed.
She growls “ but you can never forget me! I understand what I did was wrong and I regret it but I did it for you!!” She says suddenly shaking a bit as she looks away “ I never played around when it came to you. I loved you and I still do now!! What I did was to save you!! ... they were going to hurt you if I didn’t do what they wanted. I couldn’t let that happen ... I couldn’t let him hurt you because of some queen wanted it so! I’m a target for you! I tried to hide you and your beautiful mind, your smarts in battle and everything!! But they still want you... they’re after you and the queen wants you but I won’t let them... if hurting you and pushing you away would save you than... I’ll gladly give up everything so you can be happy... but I failed.... the queen wants me dead. And I don’t have much time before they find me and get rid of me.. please.... at least give me a day. That’s all I want than I’ll gladly disappear from your life if you just give me this... please..”

lio
March 11th, 2018, 02:21 PM
She growls “ but you can never forget me! I understand what I did was wrong and I regret it but I did it for you!!” She says suddenly shaking a bit as she looks away “ I never played around when it came to you. I loved you and I still do now!! What I did was to save you!! ... they were going to hurt you if I didn’t do what they wanted. I couldn’t let that happen ... I couldn’t let him hurt you because of some queen wanted it so! I’m a target for you! I tried to hide you and your beautiful mind, your smarts in battle and everything!! But they still want you... they’re after you and the queen wants you but I won’t let them... if hurting you and pushing you away would save you than... I’ll gladly give up everything so you can be happy... but I failed.... the queen wants me dead. And I don’t have much time before they find me and get rid of me.. please.... at least give me a day. That’s all I want than I’ll gladly disappear from your life if you just give me this... please..”

weaselshade rolled her eyes. "i can care for myself. try to protect me from this so-called queen. i don't need you." her claws scraped against the ground. "i'm leaving. you'll have my answer by tomorrow." she flicked her tail and walked off without another word. just one day. only a day. but will it be too risky? i want her gone, but i don't want to be the cause of death for someone i used to love. so what will i answer?